Leave it just above the LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp...see if that helps.

Well turned off crowded cities and put it above LoversAnim. Still no dice. So idk, maybe the next step is turning off CM?

I am really sorry that it is causing you trouble, I wish I could be more help, but when I can not replicate the problem, I am just a lost as you.

I am still betting that it is a conflict.. Lovers Bitch has caused me some trouble in the past, but I don't remember it ever stopping a forced conversation. I had problems with it causing fights to break out at odd times, but I don't think it ever messed up a forced conversation. How ever it is a Mod I got done playing with long ago, and I don't run it any more.

It did some things to Chorrol that I just did not like, so I never keep it running unless I want to play it. Made whole sections of Chorrol disappear, which was kind of distracting. and some other little glitches with other mods. I like LoversBitch very much though do not think in any way I am talking bad about it.  It is a fun mod to play, a lot of fun actually.

What ever it is it sounds like it is actually shutting down my script.

(once a scripts fails it will not start back up with out a reload of and older save where it was still running, like you said it was working in anvil. so you would have to start a save at least that far back, when you retest after turning off another ESP, when attempting to find the conflict ) 

You said it works in anvil, but not in Bruma. I would look for some ESP that maybe made some changes to Bruma. I have a Drunk there in the Inn you go to in Bruma, and he will always be the first Client, starting a conversation with Buckman like [is'nt that, that lady hero, I thought she was some kind of saint]. If something is changing him, or corrupting him in some way, that would be a problem. [but he has no script, just a forced conversation from the quest script or Buckmans script I forget which one]

{ As I remember Partners places NPC in your save game permanently, even if you turn it off, and delete all the files connected with it. these NPC will remain in your save game, they do not go away] I stopped using Partners some years ago, and deleted it, and all it's files, and I still have NPC's in one Inn north of the Imperial city that never go away.

I do really wish I could be more help.

Well turned off crowded cities and put it above LoversAnim. Still no dice. So idk, maybe the next step is turning off CM?

One thing that you can't discount is that something got into your game save. Does this problem exist with a brand new character?

Yeah, did with a new char. Doesn't work.

I am really sorry that it is causing you trouble, I wish I could be more help, but when I can not replicate the problem, I am just a lost as you.

I am still betting that it is a conflict.. Lovers Bitch has caused me some trouble in the past, but I don't remember it ever stopping a forced conversation. I had problems with it causing fights to break out at odd times, but I don't think it ever messed up a forced conversation. How ever it is a Mod I got done playing with long ago, and I don't run it any more.

It did some things to Chorrol that I just did not like, so I never keep it running unless I want to play it. Made whole sections of Chorrol disappear, which was kind of distracting. and some other little glitches with other mods. I like LoversBitch very much though do not think in any way I am talking bad about it.  It is a fun mod to play, a lot of fun actually.

What ever it is it sounds like it is actually shutting down my script.

(once a scripts fails it will not start back up with out a reload of and older save where it was still running, like you said it was working in anvil. so you would have to start a save at least that far back, when you retest after turning off another ESP, when attempting to find the conflict ) 

You said it works in anvil, but not in Bruma. I would look for some ESP that maybe made some changes to Bruma. I have a Drunk there in the Inn you go to in Bruma, and he will always be the first Client, starting a conversation with Buckman like [is'nt that, that lady hero, I thought she was some kind of saint]. If something is changing him, or corrupting him in some way, that would be a problem. [but he has no script, just a forced conversation from the quest script or Buckmans script I forget which one]

{ As I remember Partners places NPC in your save game permanently, even if you turn it off, and delete all the files connected with it. these NPC will remain in your save game, they do not go away] I stopped using Partners some years ago, and deleted it, and all it's files, and I still have NPC's in one Inn north of the Imperial city that never go away.

I do really wish I could be more help.

Nah it's all good man. I'll try turning my mods one by one to find out what it is. Thanks for the help, and keep making awesome mods man :blush: Yeah the drunk did came to the orc and do a gesture like giving him money but then he just went away and drink somewhere else. I don't think I have any mods modifying Bruma specifically.

Nah it's all good man. I'll try turning my mods one by one to find out what it is. Thanks for the help, and keep making awesome mods man :blush: Yeah the drunk did came to the orc and do a gesture like giving him money but then he just went away and drink somewhere else. I don't think I have any mods modifying Bruma specifically.

next time after Boova gets done with his chat with buckman

try in console typing

set XLoversGalgatBlackMail.Hooker to 5

This might force Boova to act. If it does not then something has probably shut the script down.. I have no Idea what, as I can not replicate the problem on my system.

I would again still think it was conflict with another mod. or load order related.

Or it is possible you might have a corrupt down load or installation, maybe re installing my mod would help also.

[also as a side thing, I am sure you have not done this, but you may have tried to edit my Mod some, I do this to many mods my self, No blame here, but you could have caused your self a problem doing that.

I have screwed my self that way many time's also, because I wanted to fix some text or some thing and placed a space where I should not have, this problem can happen easy when translating mod's because the Font code from one language to another is not the same, and so during translation thing get messed up easy.

I know when I translate I have to be extra careful, and watch the code for any language font mistakes.]

Side Note:: Unicode, and Ansi do not always translate properly, and sometimes if extra spaces are added they may look like spaces (Not always added, sometimes they get removed), but are not actually spaces, and ANSI reads them wrong. when trying to compile scripts, or this is what i think is happening..anyway they will screw thing's up.  Just something that I have ran into

There are other things as well that do not translate properly, or, are turned into something totally different, but spaces are one's that I run  into a lot, during translation

This mod was made entirely in English "howbe it very bad English" by me so that is really not a problem, I just wanted to mention it.

next time after Boova gets done with his chat with buckman

try in console typing

set XLoversGalgatBlackMail.Hooker to 5

This might force Boova to act. If it does not then something has probably shut the script down.. I have no Idea what, as I can not replicate the problem on my system.

I would again still think it was conflict with another mod. or load order related.

Or it is possible you might have a corrupt down load or installation, maybe re installing my mod would help also.

[also as a side thing, I am sure you have not done this, but you may have tried to edit my Mod some, I do this to many mods my self, No blame here, but you could have caused your self a problem doing that.

I have screwed my self that way many time's also, because I wanted to fix some text or some thing and placed a space where I should not have, this problem can happen easy when translating mod's because the Font code from one language to another is not the same, and so during translation thing get messed up easy.

I know when I translate I have to be extra careful, and watch the code for any language font mistakes.]

Side Note:: Unicode, and Ansi do not always translate properly, and sometimes if extra spaces are added they may look like spaces (Not always added, sometimes they get removed), but are not actually spaces, and ANSI reads them wrong. when trying to compile scripts, or this is what i think is happening..anyway they will screw thing's up.  Just something that I have ran into

There are other things as well that do not translate properly, or, are turned into something totally different, but spaces are one's that I run  into a lot, during translation

This mod was made entirely in English "howbe it very bad English" by me so that is really not a problem, I just wanted to mention it.

Yeah that might come in handy thanks. Also fixed the problem, turns out it is indeed CM partners that caused the problem, so guess you can put that mod on the no-no list. Thanks for the help, sorry if I disturb you too much :shy:

Yeah that might come in handy thanks. Also fixed the problem, turns out it is indeed CM partners that caused the problem, so guess you can put that mod on the no-no list. Thanks for the help, sorry if I disturb you too much :shy:

It was no problem, I am just glad you finally found the problem.

I have not player CM parner's in year's [i did have a lot of fun with it early on when I was into the companion thing], I do know it did some odd things with NPC placement (That for me never went away :@ ), I would not have guessed it stalling a forced dialog, but I am sure it made many changes to some things about NPC as you could almost recruit any NPC as a companian as I remember, and this may well have added some odd scripting to NPC's that did not have script's, and Boova did not have one, as his actions are called from another NPC's script.

I will remember though that CM parners is not compatible or at least that they don't work well together.

I do if I have time try to replicate most any problem I see someone with, but if I can not make it happen for me I am bumfuzzled..

I have had people tell me of a problem they would have and it might be 2 month's latter I finally make it happen for me. then I know where to look. So don't think I don't try to understand, and at least attempt to find a solution.

But some problems are very repeditive in here, and have been answered many times in this thread.. I do get tire of re answering those.

It was no problem, I am just glad you finally found the problem.

I have not player CM parner's in year's [i did have a lot of fun with it early on when I was into the companion thing], I do know it did some odd things with NPC placement (That for me never went away :@ ), I would not have guessed it stalling a forced dialog, but I am sure it made many changes to some things about NPC as you could almost recruit any NPC as a companian as I remember, and this may well have added some odd scripting to NPC's that did not have script's, and Boova did not have one, as his actions are called from another NPC's script.

I will remember though that CM parners is not compatible or at least that they don't work well together.

I do if I have time try to replicate most any problem I see someone with, but if I can not make it happen for me I am bumfuzzled..

I have had people tell me of a problem they would have and it might be 2 month's latter I finally make it happen for me. then I know where to look. So don't think I don't try to understand, and at least attempt to find a solution.

But some problems are very repeditive in here, and have been answered many times in this thread.. I do get tire of re answering those.

Yeah, though now I got another peculiar problem. Sorry if this bothering you too much. Got a huge lag whenever I open my tab menu after I finish Countess Alessia Caro's "Club". Mod still works without a hitch and pause and time skip menu works. But the tab menu got hit by a huge lag for some reason after finishing the mission. Load the game before the mission and there is no lag on the tab menu. PCB console command doesn't work either so idk. Maybe another mod conflict ? Again sorry for bothering you too much :(

Yeah, though now I got another peculiar problem. Sorry if this bothering you too much. Got a huge lag whenever I open my tab menu after I finish Countess Alessia Caro's "Club". Mod still works without a hitch and pause and time skip menu works. But the tab menu got hit by a huge lag for some reason after finishing the mission. Load the game before the mission and there is no lag on the tab menu. PCB console command doesn't work either so idk. Maybe another mod conflict ? Again sorry for bothering you too much :(

I am beginning to think you have some sort of installation problem.. CM-Partners may be trying to get back at you for turning it off..LOL

I'm lost as to what it could be...These are things i have never encountered.. [sure I get lag in places where to many NPC are gathered, and sometimes to many effects going off in the same place. but not a total restriction.

are you sure you shut everything down that was a part of CM-partners.. If let us say some dependancy was left it might be doing some strange stuff to you, like say and NPC you made a companion out of still had a script on it that could not find its master and was going bezerk.  I just really don't know.

Galgat, 

Can't wait to see what kind of debauchery you have in store for the Hero next. Love your mods! Would love to see more of the Countess Alessia Caro and her torture the hero some more :D

Thanks again! 

I am just glad you made it through it al right.. I have done some more to it, not as much as i would like, but it is not near ready to be uploaded yet.

I have like this big fuzzy fog right now, and can not make up my mind just which way I want to proceed... ;)

That is why I have been dabbling with some other stuff right now to try and get some doable direction to move with it.

Dear Galgat, thanks again for your best mod for Oblivion, and now you have a "Plot extending brain fog" Let me offer my idea. (Maybe you like it?) 

I apologize in advance for any errors, I do not speak English, and writing is even worse :), but I tried to make it all clear. 

Most of all I liked the fashion quest of Countess Alessia Caro and its clubs. 

As I understand it part of the story that takes place in the "Shivering Isles" is needed to finally become the heroine of a masochist, before heading back to Cyrodiil. 

If I remember correctly, those who are blackmailing the heroine going through it to manipulate the Countess Alessia Caro. 

And here's an idea: 

The heroine knows that the Countess Alessia Caro trying to manipulate and this can lead to very negative consequences for the Countess, and residents of the city and its all Cyrodiil. 

And like a real "HEROINE" it can not be silent, and should tell the tale Countess Alessia Caro (or, really, just wanting a new meeting with the Countess :)

Countess Alessia Caro has not forgiven the heroine and does not believe in her allegations. Moreover, that may heroine just wants to avoid a new "work" in the clubs. 

Before the heroine becomes a question: "How do you prove your words?" 

So how to steal a letter in which everything is written is too risky (or heroine, after the "Shivering Isles", she wants to use a different method). 

So that Alessia Caro nebilo doubt, the heroine will promise to always perform every whim of the Countess. 

To test the sincerity of the heroine, Alessia Caro require that the heroine visited each club....

yes I have to get her back into the fray, I just have to finish up in Shivering isles first, and that is where I am somewhat stalled, not in context, but building the cell's, and NPC's. to rap everything up there.

Also a little stall with just how to rap it up, I may do it quickly, so I can get her back into Tamriel. But I am stalled a little. I have a bug right now in Crowning Isle I am sorting out, and that requires testing the mod from start to finish, My fixes could mess up other quest's so this will take time.

I used so many different scripting styles as I learned, and improved in crowning isle's, and some stuff I did is really hard to track. A little push here could crumble large parts of other quest's so I have to be careful fixing one problem, and not causing another. Blackmail has become pretty much the same thing, have to watch closely what I do or I may mess up something with my unusually fat fingers..LOL

• 1 month later...

I was thinking about possible ideas for this mod. From the text so far the characters body is already succumbing to the pleasures so I think it would be cool if you made it so being in the realm of madness effected your characters state of mind. Maybe the player could be given an option to fight it or to give in.

If the player fights to keep herself sane she can work with Scoia against the blackmailers and try to regain her reputation.

OR

The player could choose to give in mentally to the pleasures her body is already succumbing to and side with her blackmailers

I was thinking about possible ideas for this mod. From the text so far the characters body is already succumbing to the pleasures so I think it would be cool if you made it so being in the realm of madness effected your characters state of mind. Maybe the player could be given an option to fight it or to give in.

If the player fights to keep herself sane she can work with Scoia against the blackmailers and try to regain her reputation.

OR

The player could choose to give in mentally to the pleasures her body is already succumbing to and side with her blackmailers

the leiywen club would be nice to talk to someone to re enter the cage ;)

• 3 weeks later...

No idea if this mod is still active but I have a problem where attempting to enter the living area of the Kovac sanctuary is a guaranteed CTD every time. I assume one of my other mods is attempting to use the same cell but I would appreciate any help/suggestions.

Load order

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

TamagoClub.esm  
HiyokoClub.esm

A_Bloody_Mess.esm

Specialanims.esp

LoversCrowningIsle.esp
 Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp DLCShiveringIsles.esp

ChaseCameraMod.esp

Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

ArmamentariumKatanas.esp
Ageha Tortured Soul HGEC.esp  
SnakeArmor.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp

R18PN - Bs Bondage.esp

A Bloody Mess - Bloody Fights.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversLight.esp

InariRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Maigret's Vampire Bats.esp

TamagoDischarge.esp

HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp

Viera-v3.esp

blackmarshmaiden.esp

Vibrant Weather.esp

BitchTattoo.esp

Body Writing.esp           

UVIII.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

b­PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.69.esp

Slaves of Cyrodil-Imperial City (No Clothing).esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp

DarkBloodline.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp  

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

XeoCCC.esp

Why do you play without DLCShiveringIsles? LoversCreatures, LoversBitch, LoversCrowningIsle and  LoversGGBlackmail needs DLCShiveringIsles !!!!

You can not enter  the living area of the Kovac sanctuary because of many missing meshes and textures ( ShiveringIsles )

And your load order ....

Use BOSS ( Program to sort your Mods ) http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20516/

Run BOSS, then sort the Mods BOSS did not sort manually in the Mod manager(clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories)

Then sort your Lovers Mods (Boss does not sort Lovers Mods right) Load order here in the Spoiler http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Nice job! One of the better Oblivion mods to come out in a while and I look forward to seeing where you take the story. It has lots of potential. I particularly like your idea of the Player slowly descending into sex addiction and possible madness. She's going to need willpower and a lot of help to climb out of that awful pit, and even if she succeeds, an occasional relapse isn't entirely out of the question. So you need to make this struggle very personal, and there needs to be ongoing consequences if she fails (begging for sex from every man she meets on the street and dropping to all fours for every animal thgat crosses her path). Your mod sets up the ideal circumstance to show courage, fortitude, and determination. I hope you can take advantage of that.

Now, I'm not a modder, just a writer with an overactive imagination, but allow me to nudge your writer's block with a couple of  ideas (Apologies if I'm being annoying). First: write a good ending and a bad ending, depending on the player's choices. Maybe have one good and a whole lot of bad ones. The good ending results from calling in the authorities to raid the underground base once there's a second source for the medicine. The bad ones would all revolve around her taking personal revenge on the bad guys for everything they've done to her, viciously hacking and slashing her way through the base killing everyone in sight. Very satisfying, but all it takes is one bad guy to escape her sword....

An example of an additional "encounter" for the player, prior to the end game:

The player must deliver medicine to the girls. However, the player is forced to blackmail the two mothers into "performing" in public first. This could lead to a lot of mental anguish and suffering on the part of the PC, as she is tortured and humiliated in a whole new way.

A couple of examples of the bad end:

Bad End #1: She learns that the two girls were themselves blackmailed, just as the player was, told that their mother would be killed if they didn't do as they were told. The girls' reputation is ruined, and the mothers are mortified. For obvious reasons, none of this is shown on-screen (the shock and horror are both greater that way). You learn of it after the fact, perhaps in a letter.

Bad End #2: Same as #1, except it's the two mothers who are blackmailed instead of the girls. Player learns of this by encountering one of the mothers on the street (the mother's in stocks). This end would only be used if the sample encounter mentioned above is not used.

Bad End #3: The two girls, along with their mothers, are found murdered. If you're in need of an additional twist, the PC is being blamed, and the guards from all the cities and towns are on the lookout for her!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, have an issue with the second humiliation series where you go to get facefucked, each time a vaginal intercourse animation plays instead of blowjob animation. I assume this isn't normal. Load order is:

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Lovers with PK.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Knights.esp
LoversAchievments.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversBed.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Hey Galgat,

I want to start out by saying that this is a great mod and I love the story line to it. Thee only problem I am having is that I can't get the control collar to show up.

I believe that I put the folders where they were supposed to go, but I get the yellow diamond with an exclamation point in the middle. Any tips would be wonderful.

P.S. :Can the player character get to the point where she can save the girls in this beta? In the words of the Madgod: The suspense is killing me! Or you if I have to keep waiting.(Just a joke.) I would love to see this become a big quest line.

P.S. :Can the player character get to the point where she can save the girls in this beta? In the words of the Madgod: The suspense is killing me! Or you if I have to keep waiting.(Just a joke.) I would love to see this become a big quest line.

Well, ...if you like this mod like I do and want to see it go on ...

then you shall fall down to your knees and pray to all nine Divines + Daedric Princes thatGalgat eventually and hopefully finds the time to

continue the mod, because saving the girls is...

not possbile at the moment, they don'r die either, but Shivering Isle is the end of the line for now