the last quest at this time should be "Foolorn" in shivering Isle's. And it is playable to a point, then My dialog, and Quest update should inform you that this is where I stopped for now [ Until I have time to get back to it ], But you can save most any time, except when actually in a sex act [ When in an actual sex act if you save the save will be corrupted ].

And return to your game when you have time.

Is odd to want a game to be shorter..LOL  I normally complain about being to short :)  If you hate it that bad, I would not play it.

Is odd to want a game to be shorter..LOL  I normally complain about being to short :)  If you hate it that bad, I would not play it.

I haven't yet started playing the game so I don't hate it :) .Normally I like to take my time and see everything a game has to offer and that takes time especially in an RPG. That is why I asked how long it is so I'll know to play it now or postpone it for the weekend when I'll have time to enjoy it :)

I haven't yet started playing the game so I don't hate it :) .Normally I like to take my time and see everything a game has to offer and that takes time especially in an RPG. That is why I asked how long it is so I'll know to play it now or postpone it for the weekend when I'll have time to enjoy it :)

I don't really ever think about that much, but I would say it is pretty long, not as long a My LoverscrowningIsle, but will take quite a bit to go from start to where i have finished it too.

If you have never played it before, and some parts have to be figured out, depending on that it could take quite a while. You may be back to this thread looking for advise some too, there is much information in this thread, for most any hang up or quest advice or problem you may have.

I think with Oblivion, and the HGEC body, and Slof's wonderful Male parts, in many ways with the Editor, and Animation ability that modders have because of LoversPK, and OBSE, as well as the tool's to do Our modding with.  Oblivion is very good for making Adult RPG type game mods.

I have skyrim, but the Steam connection is a bothersome thing for me. Please This is not a steam hate bash, but Anonymity when making Adult based mods is something not only those that play them, but those that make them enjoy in Oblivion.

I know in UDK engine when I put together Adult type stuff, I must go into the INI and enter

[OnlineSubsystemSteamworks.OnlineSubsystemSteamworks]
bEnableSteam=false

[of course when I do this I disable the steamworks overlay, and deactivate the screen shot function]

to keep everyone I know in steam from seeing that I am playing with UDK, and testing a UDK adult plugin.

I would assume that Skyrim also is kept track of in a simular way. I own 2 copies of skyrim, but I have never registered with steam, and am avoiding it for the time being.

Anyway I like modding in Oblivion, and I do intend to extend, and hopefully finish my Blackmail Mod over time, but it is Back burner Mod for me right now.  I will be getting back on it I hope over time, and actually I have been doing little things to it, as in tweaking, and I hope improving some of the quirkiness of it in many places .

But it will be some time before I am ready to Upload any of the new stuff I have for it.

• 3 weeks later...

I recently did a reinstall and now when I get enslaved and gagged, my mouth doesn't open. Does anyone know what could be going wrong? It works fine for PSE :/.

Load order:

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm
x117race.esm
DIM Elves Of Lineage II Retex.esm
Chanpon.esm
BreakUndies.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Knights.esp
Elves Of Lineage II.esp
Sprinting.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
VipCxjHHTest.esp
Birdy.esp
ZKEC Snake's Armor.esp
Lop-ears Elf.esp
Adonnays Elfische Waffen.esp
Adonnays Elven Weaponry.esp
crusaderdress.esp
Dungeon Explorer.esp
MHSNKirin.esp
R18PN - Eisen Platte Armor.esp
Alir'sArmor.esp
Silverlight Armor by Jojjo.esp
ChaseCameraMod.esp
Archery Rebalance.esp
UChainBeast.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversBitch.esp
LoversCreature.esp
Lovers with PK Extender.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversCrowningIsle.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
LoversBrute.esp
Dominatrix01.esp
LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp
LoversSlaveTrader.esp
LSTBravilUnderground.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
PlayerSlaveCry.esp
x117race.esp
DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversDarkLessons.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Did you bother to read the OP?

It specifically points out that running these plugins is NOT RECOMMENDED:

LoversStalkerM.esp

LoversRaperS.esp  - make sure chaos mode is off if using normal version, can't use WappyOne's version as that has rape toggles.

LoversBrute.esp  <---has rape toggles

LoversDarkLessons.esp  <--WTF?  First off this is buggy as hell, secondly it is an expanded version of LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp so you can't run both of them at the same time.

Both this plugin (blackmail) and crowning isles requires you to pare down you lovers load order to the bare minimum so you don't have conflicts.  Please read the OP in the future and you will save yourself a lot of headaches trying to get things to work right.   ;)

Did you bother to read the OP?

It specifically points out that running these plugins is NOT RECOMMENDED:

LoversStalkerM.esp

LoversRaperS.esp  - make sure chaos mode is off if using normal version, can't use WappyOne's version as that has rape toggles.

LoversBrute.esp  <---has rape toggles

LoversDarkLessons.esp  <--WTF?  First off this is buggy as hell, secondly it is an expanded version of LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp so you can't run both of them at the same time.

Both this plugin (blackmail) and crowning isles requires you to pare down you lovers load order to the bare minimum so you don't have conflicts.  Please read the OP in the future and you will save yourself a lot of headaches trying to get things to work right.   ;)

Thanks for the pointers  :angel: . I'll go back and do everything carefully.

I'm having a bit of trouble with the blackmail addition during the mafia quest and hoping for some help. Things seem to run fine, talking to mothers and daughters across the land until the first scene with the collar. Displays are made and dignity lost then it becomes time to move locations. Whenever an attempt is made to move from the market district of the imperial city to what I think is the palace district the game crashes. I've organized my load order as recomended, though I wonder if something is off.

Thanks for the help.

I've been trying to figure out how to compile the list from Wrye Bash but have had little luck. Guess I'll just go for a rewrite.

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-ed.esm
Oscuro's_ Oblivion_Overhaul.esm
Lovers with PK. esm
Lovers Creature.esm
x117race.esm
Chanpon.esm
DLCSHIVERINGISLES.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Oscuro's_ Oblivion_Overhaul.esp
Knights.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
LoversMagic.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.69.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
DiabloEF 6 cb 1.esp
Plate Armor Plus - Woman's Move Edition.esp
EVE_Stock EquipmentReplacer.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed disabe bandblindmask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Merged SKSRENS Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed ENG Race.esp
x117 Race.esp
x117Race eng Race.esp
lop-ears elf.esp
loversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
Lovers Creatures.esp
EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
MadCompanionshipSpells.esp
Bash patch, 0.esp

Okay new order. I'm not sure what to do with some of them though, especially all the entries at the bottom. Still getting the hang of all this.

Oblivion.esm
Beautiful People 2ch-ed.esm
x117race.esm
Lovers with PK. esm
Lovers Creature.esm

Oscuro's_ Oblivion_Overhaul.esm
Chanpon.esm

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
Lovers Creatures.esp
LoversAdultYield.esp
LoversMagic.esp
LoversGGBlackmail.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.69.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp

EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-ed disabe bandblindmask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Merged SKSRENS Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp
x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed CustomRace.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Chocolate Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Cute Elves.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Bash patch, 0.esp
loversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

x117 Race.esp
x117Race eng Race.esp
DiabloEF 6 cb 1.esp
DLCSHIVERINGISLES.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
Knights.esp

Put these three just under Beautiful People 2ch-ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp:
x117 Race.esp
x117Race eng Race.esp

Put these (in the order given) just below the last esm file: 
DLCSHIVERINGISLES.esp
Knights.esp
DiabloEF 6 cb 1.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

It is good you said so. I have never heard of this requirement. Could you explain what you mean?

Edit: I took a guess you meant that before the bashing you should uncheck all lovers plugins. A quick test of my game has found that the problem yet remains, following the blackmail quest results in a crash during the first humiliation.

Disable (uncheck so they are not active) all lovers esm and esp files.  THEN right click on your bashed patch and click rebuild.

If you don't do this the Wrye will pull in some of the scripts (of which there are a shit load) of LPK and it breaks things all to hell.

Disable all plugins that you moved, all lovers with pk plugins, and your bashed patch.  

Then start the game and load your existing saved game.  Once it is fully loaded then hit the escape key and select a full manual save (no quick or auto saves!).

After saving the game, exit out of oblivion.

Enable all plugins that you disable previously (including your bashed patch) and fire up oblivion again.

Load your newly created "clean save" and test to see if it works.

Most of the time a clean save will work.  However sometimes it does not.  It is best to test things by starting a new game to ensure you nixed the problem and then attempt to clean an existing saved game.  It is your call however.