Breeder Content Expanded

1,274 members have voted

1. 1. Which (notable) Fertile Breeder character would you most like to see make a return?

• Jade
    • Dr. Wolfe
    • Paula
    • Ritual Clarity
  2. 2. Which animal would you like to see most? (Assuming they have animations.)

• Ghoul
    • Super Mutant
    • Dog
    • Brahmin
    • Mole Rat
    • Radstag
    • Yao Guai
    • Deathclaw
    • Bloatfly
    • Blood Bug
    • Mirelurk
    • Radscorpion
    • Stingwing
  3. 3. Where do you want the initial focus to be?

• New, hand crafted quests
    • Breeding jobs
    • Lore/background
    • Settlement mode implementations
  4. 4. Would you consider TTW to be acceptable for canon? (Lone Wanderer = Courier)

• Yes, I think that's entirely plausible and think it could be canon for mods
    • No, it is pure blasphemy and anyone defending it as such is just silly
    • Is there a particular reason I should care?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

I know this mod hasn't been updated in a long time but I was wondering if Centaur/Molerat/Ghoul breeding would be possible? Thank you very much for sharing this mod btw.

Centaur and Ghoul is already a thing, Molerats don't have animations for NV

17 hours ago, pepertje said:

Centaur and Ghoul is already a thing, Molerats don't have animations for NV

Wow really? I must be dumb then. I read through the mod description over and over again, but there wasn't any mention of them. Only Bighorner, Deathclaw, Legionnaires, Gecko, Dogs, Cazadors and Bloatfly are listed. The keyword "centaur" isn't even present anywhere in the entire mod description and any of it's categories, including credits. Just a humble suggestion- a mod so awesomely niche like this definitely deserves a mention of every creature involved in it's main description. Other than that, thank you so much for replying and I'm sure I'll have loads of fun with it :)

19 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

Wow really? I must be dumb then. I read through the mod description over and over again, but there wasn't any mention of them. Only Bighorner, Deathclaw, Legionnaires, Gecko, Dogs, Cazadors and Bloatfly are listed. The keyword "centaur" isn't even present anywhere in the entire mod description and any of it's categories, including credits. Just a humble suggestion- a mod so awesomely niche like this definitely deserves a mention of every creature involved in it's main description. Other than that, thank you so much for replying and I'm sure I'll have loads of fun with it :)

The Centaurs are in the FB Captured plugin, the Ghouls in the TTW DC Breeder plugin, they're not included in the base plugin ;)

5 hours ago, pepertje said:

The Centaurs are in the FB Captured plugin, the Ghouls in the TTW DC Breeder plugin, they're not included in the base plugin ;)

Oh.... that's why. Damn... I was hoping I could have my character breed for Centaurs and Ghouls for money but I guess it's not possible :( I do not have TTW either.

10 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Fallout 3 is super cheap and TTW if free. For a few bucks you can have it all ;)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/22370/Fallout_3_Game_of_the_Year_Edition/

the GTOY version is what you need. It is a bit more than it is found on sale. I'd suggest you put it into your wish-list and wait for a nice 50~75% or more off sale. This happens regularly enough.

Its too expensive in my country, given the discrepancies between my country's economy/spending power and the United States'. I hardly managed to grab FNV. thanks for the suggestion though. All I wanted was consensual breeding with Centaurs and Feral Ghouls.

14 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

Its too expensive in my country, given the discrepancies between my country's economy/spending power and the United States'. I hardly managed to grab FNV. thanks for the suggestion though. All I wanted was consensual breeding with Centaurs and Feral Ghouls.

I still say keep an eye on it. There are times I have seen it as low as 5 dollars if I remember correctly.  No harm is done by putting it on a wish list :)  But, yes, it really sucks if you want  a new game and it is priced so high due to differences in economy. 

6 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I still say keep an eye on it. There are times I have seen it as low as 5 dollars if I remember correctly.  No harm is done by putting it on a wish list :)  But, yes, it really sucks if you want  a new game and it is priced so high due to differences in economy. 

Wish list? LOL. It's not available on Steam in my country at all. Period. I'll have to buy it off GOG and they don't even have regional pricing for my country. Steam DOES have regional pricing for my country. Even if Steam had FO3 for me to buy here, it's just Bethesda is one of the handful studios like Activision, which do not comply with the regional pricing here. I see games by other major studios priced according to the regional pricing (for example MGSV, Witcher 3, Mass Effect, etc.) but ALL Bethesda games have always defied regional pricing suggestion of Steam for unknown reasons. They try to convert the price directly from their USD pricetags which is a horrible way to determine the worth of your product across international markets. Even if I do buy it off GOG, I'd have to compensate for PPP (Purchasing Power Parity) due to the difference in economies of my country and the United States by using The Big Mac Index and the resultant pricetag for Fallout 3 in my country would end up costing me a total of $37.5 USD. A 10 year old game inferior to the one I own (F:NV) for $37.5 just to install a mod makes no sense whatsoever, especially for a person who is unemployed at the moment.

17 hours ago, MegaVillain said:

Wish list? LOL. It's not available on Steam in my country at all. Period. I'll have to buy it off GOG and they don't even have regional pricing for my country. Steam DOES have regional pricing for my country. Even if Steam had FO3 for me to buy here, it's just Bethesda is one of the handful studios like Activision, which do not comply with the regional pricing here. I see games by other major studios priced according to the regional pricing (for example MGSV, Witcher 3, Mass Effect, etc.) but ALL Bethesda games have always defied regional pricing suggestion of Steam for unknown reasons. They try to convert the price directly from their USD pricetags which is a horrible way to determine the worth of your product across international markets. Even if I do buy it off GOG, I'd have to compensate for PPP (Purchasing Power Parity) due to the difference in economies of my country and the United States by using The Big Mac Index and the resultant pricetag for Fallout 3 in my country would end up costing me a total of $37.5 USD. A 10 year old game inferior to the one I own (F:NV) for $37.5 just to install a mod makes no sense whatsoever, especially for a person who is unemployed at the moment.

Wow.. haven't heard of that before. That sucks. 

Personally I really liked Fallout 3 and that was the reason I got fallout nv.. The reason I play fallout NV more than fallout 3 is due to the mods .. (yes I am an alien pervert lol) As for pure game play.. I actually prefer Fallout 3.

• 3 months later...

hiho is it possible to create unbirth scenes ?

you crawling into a female creature - for "upgrading" transform yourself or others

for insects you jump into a cocoon phase ore something like that

22 hours ago, lardid said:

hiho is it possible to create unbirth scenes ?

you crawling into a female creature - for "upgrading" transform yourself or others

for insects you jump into a cocoon phase ore something like that

Nope, no animations/system as far as I know

• 4 weeks later...

hello . i used your mod and it is quiet well built quest mod with a good story i just expected a lot of sex but it is very well built hope you get the voice actrice  for jade .  so just an idea an expansion of boston breeder by including an institue breeding program. you get a quest were  young women are dissapering in boston and you investigate . you either save the girls or join them with your female followers in breeding program.

just a question how much is it problematic to including an tentacle mod like estrus in fallout 4 .? you can use furniture to form tentacle chair and blobs and use it on female.

9 minutes ago, nijadbahnam said:

hello . i used your mod and it is quiet well built quest mod with a good story i just expected a lot of sex but it is very well built hope you get the voice actrice  for jade .  so just an idea an expansion of boston breeder by including an institue breeding program. you get a quest were  young women are dissapering in boston and you investigate . you either save the girls or join them with your female followers in breeding program.

just a question how much is it problematic to including an tentacle mod like estrus in fallout 4 .? you can use furniture to form tentacle chair and blobs and use it on female.

I suppose for anybody with the appropriate experience and skills it would be far from impossible to have a tentacle mod, but I'm not that guy, so I'll just sit back and wait until someone else uploads that ?

• 1 month later...

What i notice this is a HUGE mod, a lot o work that start assambling together.

Done a general run through many quest.  Miss last vegas breeder because the player participates more getting pregnant, in this one seems i just look others bellies. Exception cait quest ending line. Remember last vegas when the player has some negative opinion options on bestiality, this one seems too moderm morality ... bestiality oh yes who cares. Those moral scenarios think are missing. Example: rescue a friend by letting being fucked and transform to breeder or let him die.

Being a Breeder is painted too good , too disney but can have negative effect like being rape from a random spawn and loose and arm/leg/eye, you gonna need a doctor and pay a huge bill. AAF sexual harrasment has a blackmail quest line for any sexual activity with animals and letting that photo out has consecuences.

Zoofilia think should be a crime, a risk. Being a breeder should have some negative effect on people not all positives like a disney movie. In last vegas you do it for the caps, the food or the buffs. A buffs after sometime can transform in a debuff. 1000 attack power for 5 minutes and after that you got exhasted, better kill that boss ASAP. So you fuck an animal to get the buff so you can run throuth a quest line.

Giving birth could be fatal without medical supervision. Preferable in a room the player on a table and a bunch of lavaes comming out, or eggs , puppies , etc. But that is more animation work.

Man the strong quest line, you have to make strong offering flowers , that is the silly character to perform silly trys to mate. Strong wants to sing a romantic song: fuck fuck fuck.

• 4 months later...

Not sure if can even get support for this anymore, but just started new playthrough with TTW.  Having a problem getting Fertile Breeder to work in New Vegas.  All the other add on modules work for new vegas & for FO3 (they all have a dependency of Fertile Breeder) so it's installed, but for whatever reason it's not working.  I know for a fact that the Bighorner episode in Goodsprings and the Gecko episode in Novac aren't triggering.  The houses are empty and there's nothing around.  Mathew's Animal Husbandry farm is there, just not the items for original Mod.

1 hour ago, tbcollins said:

Not sure if can even get support for this anymore, but just started new playthrough with TTW.  Having a problem getting Fertile Breeder to work in New Vegas.  All the other add on modules work for new vegas & for FO3 (they all have a dependency of Fertile Breeder) so it's installed, but for whatever reason it's not working.  I know for a fact that the Bighorner episode in Goodsprings and the Gecko episode in Novac aren't triggering.  The houses are empty and there's nothing around.  Mathew's Animal Husbandry farm is there, just not the items for original Mod.

It's my understanding that none of the Breeder content starts until you finish the Mothership Zeta quest.  However I believe there is a setting in MCM to disable this.

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, DRayElloitt said:

Okay, so I'm new here and would like to know which FO game this mod is supposed to be for. TBH, Fallout isn't exactly my cup 'o tea, so I have never owned or played one before, but am considering changing that, and I want to know which one I have to buy.

If it is only one game you are going to buy then it is FAllout New Vegas. If you can get both Fallout 3 and FNV then you can install TTW (Tale of two wastelands ) and use other conetnt that is available for Breeder.

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2020 at 1:11 PM, RitualClarity said:

If it is only one game you are going to buy then it is FAllout New Vegas. If you can get both Fallout 3 and FNV then you can install TTW (Tale of two wastelands ) and use other conetnt that is available for Breeder.

Does the TTW stuff actually work ? I heard somewhere that you´d need an old and unavailable version of TTW or something to get Fertile Breeder TTW to work but never actually knew if its true. Just kind of accepted/believed it and never tried TTW from that point on. 

11 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Does the TTW stuff actually work ? I heard somewhere that you´d need an old and unavailable version of TTW or something to get Fertile Breeder TTW to work but never actually knew if its true. Just kind of accepted/believed it and never tried TTW from that point on. 

I can't answer that.  However, if you use a modern mod manger like Mod Organizer you can create a profile and install these mods and give it a try. Likely there is some work needed to bring things up to par but unless someone can give specifics and solid info... instead of "heard somewhere" as to what the issue is related to TTW and this mod, I doubt much can be done by the author or for that matter, anyone that has the skills to bring this up to date (of course with the authors permission and say)

If the above issue is true.. is there some way to get the older versions of tTW? Also what will happen to other mods that use it? Maybe it can be used successfully. However, for that to be known someone that is using TTW would have to chime in. :D

Sorry I can't be of more help ...

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

I can't answer that.  However, if you use a modern mod manger like Mod Organizer you can create a profile and install these mods and give it a try. Likely there is some work needed to bring things up to par but unless someone can give specifics and solid info... instead of "heard somewhere" as to what the issue is related to TTW and this mod, I doubt much can be done by the author or for that matter, anyone that has the skills to bring this up to date (of course with the authors permission and say)

If the above issue is true.. is there some way to get the older versions of tTW? Also what will happen to other mods that use it? Maybe it can be used successfully. However, for that to be known someone that is using TTW would have to chime in. :D

Sorry I can't be of more help ...

I did actually try already once. I hate Mo2 for Modding due to me finding it really complex and the UI looking a little outdated but I did once install it to try to install TTW. I went on the discord and asked around and I think that´s where i heard people saying that Fertile Breeder was outdated now that newer TTW versions have come out. In the end it didn´t really work. Endless loading screen in the start just like NV usually has if I mess my loadorder up by accident.

Well I suppose I´ll have to wait for the Knight in Shining armor to help me here  :P

And don´t worry, you actually surprised me with the amount you said if I´m honest ?. Thanks for the help!

I mean... I'm not entirely certain what would be radically different in a new TTW version that it completely breaks FB-TTW but I might try installing the new TTW version and recompiling all the FB stuff, sometimes that's all that's needed.