Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Modding

AwfulArchdemon

Now that I'm trying to do my mods, I'm running into some bugs. Including this one.

To solve (in Blender), you must go "Vertex Groups" and delete the unused/useless.

And, if necessary, re-assign the ones you want.

attachicon.gifBlender.png

I would like some more detail on this. I've occasionally encountered this too when I injected a mesh to tmc.

Practically we just need to delete the unused group in the mesh we edited, is that right?

And while on it, I have question about blender. Sometimes the mesh I edit is changed randomly and the result is 'dirty' mesh. Do you have any idea what happened there?

post-776153-0-99087600-1453525118_thumb.jpg

I would like some more detail on this. I've occasionally encountered this too when I injected a mesh to tmc.

Practically we just need to delete the unused group in the mesh we edited, is that right?

And while on it, I have question about blender. Sometimes the mesh I edit is changed randomly and the result is 'dirty' mesh. Do you have any idea what happened there?

attachicon.gifdirtymesh.jpg

1) If it's the same error, yes.

2) What you did exacly and with which mesh from which character?

Meanwhile, I can think in some reasons:

Outdated Blender (mine is 2.76b) or plug-ins;

Lack of plug-ins;

The options "Remove doubles" or "Smooth Vertex";

Some modifier not applied before exporting;

Something that corrupted the UVs.

They don't have any Dead or Alive nude mods for the XboxONE. I wish they did. I can't afford the $1000+ pc I need to run DOA PC so I'm stuck with XboxONE. I offered $300 a while back for anyone who could help me get a mod for DOA on my XboxONE, but it looks to be impossible. But I wish modders would make some honestly, even if they wernt free, I'd pay seriously, or at least as much as I have for it.

They don't have any Dead or Alive nude mods for the XboxONE. I wish they did. I can't afford the $1000+ pc I need to run DOA PC so I'm stuck with XboxONE. I offered $300 a while back for anyone who could help me get a mod for DOA on my XboxONE, but it looks to be impossible. But I wish modders would make some honestly, even if they wernt free, I'd pay seriously, or at least as much as I have for it.

Google(?) is your friend. Unless you want to brick your XbOne with an "Mod" program, you can't use any mods on a console. Btw, My PC isn't such a high end and doesn't cost $1K, more like the cost of a home console too.

Guest GuachaLover23

Google(?) is your friend. Unless you want to brick your XbOne with an "Mod" program, you can't use any mods on a console. Btw, My PC isn't such a high end and doesn't cost $1K, more like the cost of a home console too.

i mean he really do not need an 1k computer to play DOA, my $600 dollar laptop run DOA fine,

i mean he really do not need an 1k computer to play DOA, my $600 dollar laptop run DOA fine,

What I said. My PC too cost around that of a console too..........less than $500. And I can play all of the mods except changing the colors s using ENB.

On modding, only reason I can't mod full blast like you guys is my OS......I haven't fully upgraded yet to Win7

I agree, you don't need an expensive computer for run DOA5LR, I had a Nvidia GT 430, Dual Core and 4 go ram for a very long time and I played to DOA5LR perfectly (my computer goes slow when I record a video only, all the rest is fine) and you can check the price of that the graphic card cost around 40 dollars.. So I know that you don't need a powerful pc ;)

Ofc, the better computer you have, the better you will enjoy the graphic and fps but trust me DOA5LR is not greedy.

And yes, OS help too.

Guest GuachaLover23

but the thing is he was going to offered 300 for someone to help him modded his XBox 1, i mean if he wanted the Nude Mod SO BAD, he can just save up from the 300 and buy an $500 computer, i stop playing the console version of DOA5 because it go boring, the PC version is better

• 2 weeks later...

Lack of plug-ins;

Hi, sorry for late reply.

What I did is removing some vertices and exported it as new tmcmesh. And it's happened to every mesh I edited occasionally, sometimes I noticed the mesh is 'changed' so what I did is just undo the changes, but sometimes it go unnoticed and the result is the mesh have that weird burnt effect.

Here's another example with different mesh

post-776153-0-19931300-1454753529_thumb.jpg

I have a question regarding UMod Cheat Engine... Does it still work with DOA5LR?

The thing I´m trying to find out is... the value for belly/stomach there, Ryona posted some screens somewhere with Marie and others pregnant ingame(I´m sure that these weren´t photoshoped), since that I wanted to try out that too!

Anyone know a good way to find the right value?

Yes uMod still work with DOA5LR, it never stopped to work.

But I think you are wrong, uMod is only for textures if you want to try to make a pregnant girls you must sculpt this in Blender and yes it was not photoshoped Timmyc made a few of this mods.

I´m with stupid... I meant Cheat Engine. Screw me.

With cheat engine you can usually slide many body parts on most games, latest example is Tera :)

But the hard part is to find the value for it. Especially on stomach, many games don´t have "bones" for the stomach/belly area sadly, I´m not sur eabout DOA5LR though.

Yes with Cheat Engine you can do what do you want with any parts of the body, massive boobs, big ass or hips, heavy girl or (almost) anything.

I am not using Cheat Engine so I can't help you on that but I saved a screenshot a long time ago from someone else talking about how use it, maybe it will help you :

dnzt.jpg

What I did is removing some vertices and exported it as new tmcmesh. And it's happened to every mesh I edited occasionally, sometimes I noticed the mesh is 'changed' so what I did is just undo the changes, but sometimes it go unnoticed and the result is the mesh have that weird burnt effect.
attachicon.gifproblemo.jpg

Took me some time to replicate.

post-806278-0-26500000-1454795071_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-94579600-1454795057_thumb.png

post-806278-0-63476700-1454795187_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-19182400-1454795185_thumb.png

I don't know why this happens.

Nor how to fix an already "burned" mesh.

And doesn't seems to be related to the UV's.

But, at least with me, happened when (in Edit-Mode), after de-selecting the parts I wanted to delete, I made it invert the selection and so delete them.

After 1 or 2 "Tabs" the bug appeared.

What I can suggest is to be careful and make saves with several stages.

I know this won't solve the problem, but can save a lot of time and work for you.

Lack of plug-ins;

But, at least with me, happened when (in Edit-Mode), after de-selecting the parts I wanted to delete, I made it invert the selection and so delete them.

I know this won't solve the problem, but can save a lot of time and work for you.

Hi,

From my experience, when you remove or add vertices, the vertex normals can get messed up at times. Which is why your mesh looks "deformed".

To fix this, you need plug-in tool 'Keep vertex normals' 

Locate it in panel [Misc] 

In edit mode, select your whole mesh (TAB), (A),  and check 'keep vertex normals' and recalculate the normals and it should be fixed.

You need to do this every time you remove some verts and before exporting to tmc mesh. Make sure you remove doubles too.

Yeah, thing is, the change isn't always noticeable. And undo/redo method in blender isn't as friendly as I first thought. The best I can come up is change the color of the mesh to something more eyecatchy so it's more noticeable.

Lack of plug-ins;

Hi,

From my experience when you remove or add vertices the normals can be mess up at times. Which why your mesh look "deformed".

To fix this you need plug-in tool 'Keep vertex normals' 

Locate it in panel [Misc] 

In edit mode, select your whole mesh (TAB), (A)  and have checked on 'keep vertex normals' and recalculate the normals and it should be fixed.

You need to do this every time you remove some verts and before export to tmc mesh. Make sure you remove doubles too

I'm not very sure about recalc, from some of trial & error I found that recalc could also mess your normal if you edited the mesh. One of example is there's a white line appeared in the butt after I do some mesh editing and recalc normal.

I tried to find more values with Cheat Engine for the belly zone on the models, ranging from ~2000 results before and after the main value. That´s the only value for modify I found yet:

tWekeqp.jpg

This one pushes only the whole torso forward or backward so it´s not a scale at all, sadly.

Is anyone also experienced with Cheat Engine and would like to try search for more values? I can give a good value for starting atleast :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Need a bit of help.

Followed all instructions. Got everything set and working. Played with mods on for a while and it was awesome. Stopped playing for a while, didn't change anything from when it worked, and now the game will not launch. I get the "stopped working" error right after the first pop-up message.
I reinstalled the game from steam, game launched again fine, followed all instructions again to get the mods going, same error. Cannot tell what is happening.

Can anyone help me? Maybe send a private message, not sure if what I need can be openly discussed or not. I don't want to break any rules. Thanks anyone who can help.

Followed all instructions. Got everything set and working. Played with mods on for a while and it was awesome. Stopped playing for a while, didn't change anything from when it worked, and now the game will not launch. I get the "stopped working" error right after the first pop-up message.

I reinstalled the game from steam, game launched again fine, followed all instructions again to get the mods going, same error. Cannot tell what is happening.

Can anyone help me? Maybe send a private message, not sure if what I need can be openly discussed or not. I don't want to break any rules. Thanks anyone who can help.

Is it official? If not, the game might have been "updated" which messed up your start up exe.

Is it official? If not, the game might have been "updated" which messed up your start up exe.

Is what official? The game? If so, yes, I bought it on Steam.

I don't recall any updates. Last patch was sometime last year, far as I can tell.

Any other ideas?

I don't recall any updates. Last patch was sometime last year, far as I can tell.

Any other ideas?

For the Valentines day, there was a new update.

Any other ideas?

For the Valentines day, there was a new update.

Ah...so I are these mods unusable now?

Archived