Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Modding

AwfulArchdemon

Hot damn. I hope that either TN or one of the awesome modders here eventually import tthe DOAX3 costumes into DOA5.

I can actually see TN dong this. Minimal design work they can slap a high price on. Wouldn't be surprised lol.

I was just browsing their website and it looks like both PS4 and X1 got a large technical patch to improve the online play and other things... none of which was applied to the steam version *sigh* -_-. I hope that means they'll work on it separately but I'm kidding myself, right?

Wow! that damn multi post spam, sorry about that it was due to forum sql error. I'm already at lvl 50 at 55 hours playing time, it's starting to take a toll on me. trying to unlock that elusive secret ticket and fortune bikini.

I just noticed that they nerfed Kasumi's boob size :(, increased Ayane's tatas and all of the girls butts. I need Leifang and the other missing girls in it now! :angry:

They "nerfed" Kasumi's boobs?? Were they drunk when they did that? Wait, if they were drunk, they probably woulda made them bigger. So...they were shroomin'?  :P

I can't begin to imagine them purposely making Kasumi's boobs smaller. Especially after the game 's release. Think someone from Capcom joined the Team? ;) Seems a very Capcom thing to do, and something K/TN wouldn't dream of doing.

Is this the battle against boobs? I mean, they took out Tina...post-111270-0-20502900-1459663125_thumb.jpg

but added Marie Rose...post-111270-0-19428600-1459663145_thumb.jpg

Hi, I have a question about modding because I'm very noob.

If I want to do my own mod what tool I need to have and use?

Example: if I want to remove only panties or bra from a original costume what I need to do?

Thanks

P.S. I'm not very good with english, I'm italian, so con you explain with easy words. Many thanks again

Personally, if it's anything like DOAX2, then I can live without it. That game sucked.

it's actually like that minus the Jet Ski :( . Only the rock climbing and some annoying/tedious secrets to unlock like the wind god mode are new

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI6zRVn1BM0

or the ability to stop/pause time to make the perfect screenshot.

some of the screenshots i took >> http://galhound.tumblr.com/

personally i'm enjoying the game as i have enjoyed the previous ones too. :)

Heh, video removed due to multiple 3rd-party notifications of copyright infringement. Koei Tecmo/Team Ninja at its best.

I was asking if mods and tools are broken now, like they always are after every update. Haven't checked yet. I was too caught up in making a Skyrim mod to go see. I am preparing for the worst. Your line of questioning hints that mods are fine. It's all good?

Ah, ok. ;)

Well, you'll need the V.1.05-up if you want Naotora.

Most of the tools but DLCTool and AchiveTool/LnkReshuffle are unaffected, but there's updates for them already.

You may want the ups for the others, though.

Plus, some seems to have issues with their saves.

e.g. Being unable to play with Naotora. :lol:

PS.

Also take a look at the new AutoLink.

Ah, ok.  ;)

Most of the tools but DLCTool and AchiveTool/LnkReshuffle are unaffected, but there's updates for them already.

e.g. Being unable to play with Naotora.  :lol:

PS.

Damn. That was fast. Everyone already updated their tools immediately after the update. If only Blade & Soul and Tera kept up like that...

And what dafuq is AutoLink? :huh: Yet another new tool?

I haven't even seen Naotora yet. Been on a nasty Smite binge. It won't let me go! :o Damn sex-ass Nox dominatrix outfit got me on a marathon now. :mellow:

Ah, ok. ;)

e.g. Being unable to play with Naotora. :lol:

PS.

Damn. That was fast. Everyone already updated their tools immediately after the update. If only Blade & Soul and Tera kept up like that...

And what dafuq is AutoLink? :huh: Yet another new tool?

I haven't even seen Naotora yet. Been on a nasty Smite binge. It won't let me go! :o Damn sex-ass Nox dominatrix outfit got me on a marathon now. :mellow:

Autolink is the best tool yet for subbing in your own mods. Plus you can now set whatever costumes you want as defaults for random select or arcade modes.

Ah, ok.  ;)

e.g. Being unable to play with Naotora.  :lol:

PS.

And what dafuq is AutoLink? :huh: Yet another new tool?

I haven't even seen Naotora yet. Been on a nasty Smite binge. It won't let me go! :o Damn sex-ass Nox dominatrix outfit got me on a marathon now. :mellow:

hehe

From the same creator of Camera-Hack and UI-mod, AutoLink simply killed the DLC/Swap mods.

You just need to drop the files on related folders and the game will load them as "details". :D

Check Tasty-chan thread for more info:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60138-autolink-tutorial-updated-v050-04122016/

A question. Can I transfer a costume I want to a nude body?

As far as I can see it doesn't work with the tools I've used like DOA5LRTransformerTool.

ABC Transformer doesn't work at all on my Windows 8.1 system.

I'm trying to move a modded costume for Kokoro to osiri's or Holden's body models.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to ask.

lovislikefire

• 1 month later...

So, I've been trying to learn Blender to make my own mods, and putting R&Z bodies into the older outdated models I have stored, and I've got Ayane's maid outfit almost perfect, except for this:

post-820024-0-30635600-1464412111_thumb.png

What's the way to fix this, push in the butt vertices, pull out the skirt vertices, or can I mess with that armature object I see when importing TMC files to Blender?

So, I've been trying to learn Blender to make my own mods, and putting R&Z bodies into the older outdated models I have stored, and I've got Ayane's maid outfit almost perfect, except for this:

attachicon.gifButtCheeks.png

What's the way to fix this, push in the butt vertices, pull out the skirt vertices, or can I mess with that armature object I see when importing TMC files to Blender?

I think R&Z bodies have slightly fuller behind.   In situations like this, you should be able to pull away some vertices on the skirt object to hide her behind completely.

Does anyone know how to convert the .__ files lnk_reshuffle creates back into the TMC and TMCL files they were? I reformatted and reinstalled Windows, and the backup of my /mods folder is up to date, but the copy of mod.config is over a month old. I can replace all the uncompressed costume files, but I'm afraid the compressed .__ files may be unusable as they are. Am I just hosed here?

I'm guessing the answer's no but I've almost got my fully nude all costume perfect DOA5LR naked paradise game install going but the only thing that remains bothering me is that I can't change the preview icon for the first 10-13 or so default non-dlc costumes for the girls.

Is there any way to change them or are they so baked into the code there is no ever doing anything about them and no custom --P is file is possible? :(

• 9 months later...

Archived