Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Modding

AwfulArchdemon

That's not necessarily true. If you have one of the official DLC packs, you can modify it using the DLC tool and use it in a non-cracked version of the game.

I've adeed all the nude mods released so far to the pre-order DLC pack and I'm able to use them in my legit Steam copy. I can even go online with them. 

You sure about that? Not that I'm calling bullshit, but so far, you're the only person who has ever said that can be done. If it can be done that way, I would have expected many others to have mentioned it by now, but others always say to add mods as a separate DLC.

If it's true, then everyone's going about this the wrong way, and they really should be informed. The cracked exe is the only reason I have no mods installed.

Oh wow. Thanks for the info Ceebee. If thats true, I will seriously have to consider buying that swimwear DLC. Its so expensive, but worth it, if you can run proper mods with it.

Has anyone else tried this yet? 

Wait for a sale. Got mine for half price, except the Senran Kagura Pack, since that's one of the few that falls under 50 dollars.

You sure about that? Not that I'm calling bullshit, but so far, you're the only person who has ever said that can be done. If it can be done that way, I would have expected many others to have mentioned it by now, but others always say to add mods as a separate DLC.

Couple of things - first, I'm not a video editor, so please excuse the piss-poor production values of the video. Second, this video is unlisted, so I would appreciate it if you didn't share it with anyone outside the site without my permission.

Thanks much.

Should go without saying, but watching in HD is recommended.

So, the conclusion is cracked exe only useful for using custom DLC, which the number is not officially listed in the game.exe.

You can always edit/replace any official DLC contents with any costumes, but only you that can see the difference.

Because it depends on what costume installed in which slot (since other people would use default costume in official DLC).

Am I right about that statements above?

Wait for a sale. Got mine for half price, except the Senran Kagura Pack, since that's one of the few that falls under 50 dollars.

I dont think I can wait any longer, as I have been waiting for a swimsuit pack sale for months and nothing has happened. I'll likely just bite the bullet and fork over that $70 soon :'(

Thanks for posting that video too, Ceebee. I got the same impressions as Kureka, that you can put any costume edits you want in legit DLC folders, not just the nude bodies and still run the game without the cracked exe.

Couple of things - first, I'm not a video editor, so please excuse the piss-poor production values of the video. Second, this video is unlisted, so I would appreciate it if you didn't share it with anyone outside the site without my permission.

Thanks much.

Should go without saying, but watching in HD is recommended.

You didn't need to go that far :P. A "yes I'm sure" was good. If you don't have permission to have that vid up on youtube, I highly suggest taking it down, unless you plan on editing blur over the nipples. I always upload videos to 4shared. Can be viewed the same, but only youtube can have it's vids posted right to other forums like that.

I saw each of those mods, but when I last looked for some of them, I found many were removed. Google is not the best at finding specific DOA mods, it seems. I always end up on Deviant Art, where everything keeps getting removed. Also, never saw a MR with anything but Honoka-sized boobs, which as we all know, is friggin enormous, and drastically disproportionate to her small frame.

Can someone please point me to a list of what outfits are interchangeable between what characters, when it comes to mods? I cant seem to find this info anywhere.

All I can remember is that Tina can wear Rachels stuff... and thats it. Thanks for any help.

Can someone please point me to a list of what outfits are interchangeable between what characters, when it comes to mods? I cant seem to find this info anywhere.

All I can remember is that Tina can wear Rachels stuff... and thats it. Thanks for any help.

Every character can wear every outfit I believe, it's just the body that matters. I'm on mobile atm so I can't look for it, but what you want is the body chart that shows every character's body type. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Every character can wear every outfit I believe, it's just the body that matters. I'm on mobile atm so I can't look for it, but what you want is the body chart that shows every character's body type. Shouldn't be too hard to find.

Ok thanks. I think I know what you mean. Since I only plan on giving one girl the earrings, shoes, gloves etc from other girls and not outfits that cover the body area, I guess I dont need to know the body types. 

Ok thanks. I think I know what you mean. Since I only plan on giving one girl the earrings, shoes, gloves etc from other girls and not outfits that cover the body area, I guess I dont need to know the body types. 

I belieb this chart.

post-884324-0-27883600-1437343375_thumb.jpg

"Slow-man", yeah, thats right, thank you for explain!!.

And the folder "420690" was crashing because another nude mod i was running...

Btw, there are some beautiful costumes in this mod!

544xkf5.jpg

Just installed these and I love them!

I think it was this thread someone posted a link to a DLC pack with about 151 or so total costumes. DL'd it a while ago and finally tried em out yesterday. So I put the packs in the DLC folders & updated the steam api file just like I did with the Holden nude mods (which did work for me), but none of them showed up in game. In fact none of the DLC packs I got from anywhere else show up either, is there something I'm doing wrong?

I asked this on GVZ, but I'm not getting a reply, and LL is known as the place with the fastest response times, so I'm asking here too.

How do I use the resigner? It says to drag the newly made save to the exe, copy the ID (can't use copy/paste on this prompt, so you have to type it into a text file), close it, drag your old file or the 100% save file to the exe again, and paste (can't paste on this prompt) the newly made save's id to the "new id" line, but I have same exact number showing for each. This isn't making any sense. New id is the same as the old one. Typing the same number that's already shown couldn't really do anything could it?

Overwriting the newly made save file with my old one does nothing somehow, but the game still runs. Also, there's a new folder named 1 in my save file now. That wasn't there before. How the heck do I get my old saves to work? Google is nothing but a runaround usually. This is one of those times.

Oh and the nude mod says it'll crash my game if I don't have the Variety pack. I don't have it, but the game's not crashing.

I wanna play, but I don't wanna waste more time on my new save. Need to get my old saves back.

I asked this on GVZ, but I'm not getting a reply, and LL is known as the place with the fastest response times, so I'm asking here too.

How do I use the resigner? It says to drag the newly made save to the exe, copy the ID (can't use copy/paste on this prompt, so you have to type it into a text file), close it, drag your old file or the 100% save file to the exe again, and paste (can't paste on this prompt) the newly made save's id to the "new id" line, but I have same exact number showing for each. This isn't making any sense. New id is the same as the old one. Typing the same number that's already shown couldn't really do anything could it?

Overwriting the newly made save file with my old one does nothing somehow, but the game still runs. Also, there's a new folder named 1 in my save file now. That wasn't there before. How the heck do I get my old saves to work? Google is nothing but a runaround usually. This is one of those times.

Oh and the nude mod says it'll crash my game if I don't have the Variety pack. I don't have it, but the game's not crashing.

I wanna play, but I don't wanna waste more time on my new save. Need to get my old saves back.

Yes, you just need drag and drop to using re-signer.

And of course copy and paste working on cmd prompt:

- right click on title bar => edit => mark => select text that you want to copy, then press enter to copy

- right click on title bar => edit => paste

If save game that you want to use have same ID with your old one, then it means you have same game version (usually 3DM or RLD).

So you doesn't need to use re-signer, just overwrite it.

To overwrite, you need to delete all files in your save folder then paste the new one.

Just in case you need 100% save, you can get it here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46298-dead-or-alive-5-last-round-pc-100-save-game-complete-102-and-102a-available/

That only made things much worse. Now my newest saves I just got are erased. I can't take saves out and add others in without the game reverting back to default Chinese new game. I can't possibly take a save file out without this happening. What a nightmare....

Edit: So let me be more clear - When a new save file is made, there is a folder called 1. I didn't have that at all in my original save. When this folder is made it has save files in it. Am I supposed to use resigner on that to find my needed ID, or the 6d892af folder? That's the only folder I had before, and that's the one that gives the same ID. The 1 folder has a different one entirely. :-/

Usually the easiest method to find which file being used is look at modified date.

If SAVE_SYS.DAT int that "1" folder is the newest one.

Then we can assume that is your current save file, and contain your steam account ID.

Just drag and drop that file to resigner to find your account ID.

Now use resigner to change 100% save with your account ID.

Then replace SAVE_SYS.DAT in "1" folder with 100% save file.

I hope it works.

post-111270-0-12316100-1438406822_thumb.gif

It worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, all I had to do was name my gaddam save file 1. Why, then, did the game create the stupid 6d892af folder, AND the 1 folder, if all I needed was 1? <_< Really?

This could have been so much easier. However, I'm now using my old save file, which has never been a more welcome sight! B) F*** yeah!

Thank you Kureka.

And of course copy and paste working on cmd prompt:

- right click on title bar => edit => mark => select text that you want to copy, then press enter to copy

- right click on title bar => edit => paste

That part is something I've never done, and an option I've never seen before on a command prompt, no matter how many times I've right-clicked its left corner. :mellow: Guess the resigner really does work. ^_^ Very good shit.

That part is something I've never done, and an option I've never seen before on a command prompt, no matter how many times I've right-clicked its left corner. :mellow: Guess the resigner really does work. ^_^ Very good shit.

You can right click at any part of windows title bar, and if you run it from command prompt, you can right click anywhere inside.

F3CxViju.jpg

Is there any way to make it so I can prevent certain costumes from showing up, and thus prevent it from taking up a precious slot?

For example: If someone makes a mod of one of Hitomi's official costume, but skirt-less, why the hell would I want to keep the official costume and have it clutter up the selection?

Basically, I want to remove any costumes that aren't kinky so I don't have to scroll through a bajillion costumes just to find the one I want.

Is there any way to make it so I can prevent certain costumes from showing up, and thus prevent it from taking up a precious slot?

For example: If someone makes a mod of one of Hitomi's official costume, but skirt-less, why the hell would I want to keep the official costume and have it clutter up the selection?

Basically, I want to remove any costumes that aren't kinky so I don't have to scroll through a bajillion costumes just to find the one I want.

You can just use lnk_reshuffle to replace the non-DLC costumes you don't like with the ones you want.

Archived