Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Modding

AwfulArchdemon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Online is up and running!

However, those of you using the Alternate Story mods will need to reinstall them. The patch seems to have overwritten only them though, as I still have all my others.

I think you'll only need a new dinput8.dll file for use with the latest game executable, unless the patch deleted the \mods folder from the game folder.

On this note of blocking online play with custom DLC mods... more than likely they won't detect replaced outfits in Official DLC or the base game.

We'll be able to use the newest "doa5LRarchivarius swap" on DLC outfits so there is that (warning! its in beta so backup your files before you change them)

And right now Ink_Reshuffle v3 does NOT work with ver 1.04 of the game.exe so we can't inject into the base game outfits, hopefully someone will step up to fix it as the original author seems to be long gone now.

I think Archivarius is made to mainly work with official DLC packs. I repacked a couple of the new DLCs to work with 1.02a, and Archivarius wouldn't work with the newly created packs. I got it to work with an older release of that 3DM mega-pack, but now it doesn't display correct file names for the latest version.

anybody knows how to mod e.g: from legs not touching the ground to flat on the ground?

attachicon.gifflat foot.png

Usually if feets don't touch the floor this is because the modder deleted the shoes.

Just a question guys. If I sound like a duffus, the I accept. Can we extract TMC/TMCL file from modded DLCs ? What tool?

Yes you can extract any DLC with Archivarius for get the TMC / TMCL / -P / -C (and H / HL if there are one).

And if you are using the version 1.04 you need to update your archivarius.dat for extract the new DLC pack.

anybody knows how to mod e.g: from legs not touching the ground to flat on the ground?

Usually if feets don't touch the floor this is because the modder deleted the shoes.

Just a question guys. If I sound like a duffus, the I accept. Can we extract TMC/TMCL file from modded DLCs ? What tool?

Yes you can extract any DLC with Archivarius for get the TMC / TMCL / -P / -C (and H / HL if there are one).

And if you are using the version 1.04 you need to update your archivarius.dat for extract the new DLC pack.

There's a certain pack which is a mix of various mods put into one. Anyway, will try messing with it now. Thanks.

yes i know that shoes are deleted, but that was wasn't the question anyway.

Still what would other modders do in this community if they have this problem, i want to ask.

cuz i was the one that use the nude body to combine the ass floss bikini, but did not see the nude body shoes were deleted.

Still what would other modders do in this community if they have this problem, i want to ask.

cuz i was the one that use the nude body to combine the ass floss bikini, but did not see the nude body shoes were deleted.

I am not sure to understand your question then.. You want to make flat feet ?

If yes, you can replace the actual body by the nude from any model (Holden, Timmyc, Harry Palmer...) all have flat feets but if you do that you will need to fix the costume too because sometime the nude body that you choose won't match correctly on the costume.

If it was not the question then sorry, english isn't my native langage and I think I am not understand good enough for answer more to you.

I am not sure to understand your question then.. You want to make flat feet ?

If yes, you can replace the actual body by the nude from any model (Holden, Timmyc, Harry Palmer...) all have flat feets but if you do that you will need to fix the costume too because sometime the nude body that you choose won't match correctly on the costume.

If it was not the question then sorry, english isn't my native langage and I think I am not understand good enough for answer more to you.

well u understood the question perfectly.

the problem is that my nude body model, shoes were deleted :-/

i want the same nude body but only not standing on the toes.

how?

Hmm, if you use a nude body from an others modder (as mentionned) you will have flat feets with the bikini but nipples problem (nipples will go out of Bikini) so you can check if Helena (if this is for Helena) have a "half broken" body on an other costume and replace it to your actual one.

I didn't checked but here is an exemple :

If I undertsand all correctly you want the V Bikini on Helena with flat feets so..

Method 1 :

1) Check on others costumes if Helena have a body that is "half broken" with flat feet (half broken = holes in pussy area & nipples only would be perfect)

-> For check that you will need Polygon Tool for extract the mesh and check them in Neosis (you should check Helena bikinis first, more possibility to have full nude or half broken with flat feets)

2) When you found one that is perfect, delete the actual body that you have (floating feet) with Polygon Tool and replace it with the new one with Polygon Insert Tool.

3) Normally you should have flat feet and V Bikini without issues.

------------

Method 2 :

1) Delete the actual body on your Helena V bikini and replace it with HDM Nude (or any others nude models from a modder).

2) Use a 3D software for fix the nipples that go outside the V bikini and fix more if the bikini don't match correctly on an other part.

----------

Method 3 :

1) Keep the actual body but cut the floating feets area (body mesh) with 3D software

2) On an other nude model cut the entire body except the flat feets area (body mesh) with 3D software

3) With Polygon Insert Tool add the flat feets to the right wgt_body where is the body

-----------

There are maybe more method and mine are maybe not the best but a lot of them require 3D skills I think.

If you don't have 3D skills you should try the first method, this is how I started with body mix for "hide" what I was not able to do.

about Method 1, half broken missing  pussy and nipple are rare, cuz they always missing a big part of thaat area. While the V bikini is very tiny and cant cover all the holes.

method 2 are there actually naked bodies that are flat feet for Helena, weird cuz that one was from Helena

Method 3 is the best but needs some work i see.

THank u for ur help and suggestion!

about Method 1, half broken missing  pussy and nipple are rare, cuz they always missing a big part of thaat area. While the V bikini is very tiny and cant cover all the holes.

method 2 are there actually naked bodies that are flat feet for Helena, weird cuz that one was from Helena

Your welcome, any help can be good to take I think :)

I though about an other possibility more quick and easy if you know how do it :

1) Swap Lisa DLCU_13 on Helena character

2) Reskin

3) With Polygon Tool delete the enitre costume part and replace it with V Bikini (don't forget to swap textures too)

From memories I am almost sure this Lisa body have little holes in nipples and pussy only and the body match perfectly with Helena and she have flat feets, the hardest part is reskin I think.

2) Reskin

3) With Polygon Tool delete the enitre costume part and replace it with V Bikini (don't forget to swap textures too)

From memories I am almost sure this Lisa body have little holes in nipples and pussy only and the body match perfectly with Helena and she have flat feets, the hardest part is reskin I think.

what do u mean with reskin?

there is no skin almost?

post-884324-0-59766500-1444496960_thumb.png

2) Reskin

there is no skin almost?

My bad sorry, this is DLCU_10 not DLCU_13, the jewels bikini :

314872Image2.jpg

And about reskin, Lisa is tan and not Helena, with swap you will keep the tan skin so you need to edit it (me, I do it with .dds skin textures).

2) Reskin

there is no skin almost?

My bad sorry, this is DLCU_10 not DLCU_13, the jewels bikini :

314872Image2.jpg

And about reskin, Lisa is tan and not Helena, with swap you will keep the tan skin so you need to edit it (me, I do it with .dds skin textures).

Thank u for ur suggestions, i show the results when i am done.

Well here it is:Final results

I went with swap costume from the original Lisa V bikini costume and fix the neck issue and the right skin data.

Therfore I hate the hair sticking out of the body.

Besides from that everything is right now, feet on ground, neck seam and skin color, bikini color effect.

thx for the suggestions once again.

post-884324-0-30650600-1444502891_thumb.pngpost-884324-0-76428800-1444502899_thumb.pngpost-884324-0-19261500-1444502905_thumb.pngpost-884324-0-75766500-1444502910_thumb.png

Archived