Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Modding

AwfulArchdemon

you are welcome :)

about 1st problem , could you please explain more ,is there any problem with the method i said ,i 'd like to know more about it

2nd one : of course you have to replace body texture , but i think it's not related to the shiny clothes we see in your pic (the body and the clothes belongs to different meshslot)

if you still have this problem , i'd like to know more about your "removing cloth" process, i guess it's what cause the problem

I noticed the one applied all over the body is the most bottom texture. Deleting that one solved the problem, yet if you delete all the texture in it, the game is unable to load the outfit.

post-776153-0-45087800-1452569251_thumb.jpg

2nd problem.

Basically I want to remove the pants in Hitomi karate outfit by follardo

- Removing body, cloth, & pants.

- Replace body with edited nude body mesh

- Replace cloth with follardo's mesh

- Swap body texture

That's pretty much it. The shinifying appear whatever replacement order I did, whether I inject cloth first or body first. Maybe it's the mesh I created causing the problem. I'll need to do some check if that was really it.

Edit: Nope. I injected it with Harry's body. Still the same.

I noticed the one applied all over the body is the most bottom texture. Deleting that one solved the problem, yet if you delete all the texture in it, the game is unable to load the outfit.

2nd problem.

Basically I want to remove the pants in Hitomi karate outfit by follardo

- Removing body, cloth, & pants.

- Replace body with edited nude body mesh

- Replace cloth with follardo's mesh

- Swap body texture

That's pretty much it. The shinifying appear whatever replacement order I did, whether I inject cloth first or body first. Maybe it's the mesh I created causing the problem. I'll need to do some check if that was really it.

Edit: Nope. I injected it with Harry's body. Still the same.

1st problem : i see :)

2nd : like i said above the nude body mesh you edited is not what cause that problem, , the problem is the karate outfit mesh or its meshslot, the replacement order is not important though

i 'll have more correctly answer if you upload your  TMC and TMCL

edited :

i tested with your files, if the TMC HITOMI_COS_002 (3) is the  mods that has that issue,

i don't see anything wrong with it . i also tested in game, no shiny at all

maybe it just happens to you

Sometimes when trying to insert edited meshes with the polygon insert tool I get the error message:

These BlendIndeces was not found.

0E / OPT_AS_L_Wrist (for example)

Replace with BlendIndex of "MOT00_Hips" and continue?

If you replace the meshes it causes them to become rigged to the wrong part of the body. Does anyone know a way to solve this?

it appears when the tmcmesh has the vertex group bound to the bone that the TMC does not have (or can't be realized by insert tool) ,  did you try the latest version of doutoku 's tool ?

I haven't tried that tool. Do you happen to have a link to it please?

sorry for not clearly post i mean latest version of polygon insert tool https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod

Thanks but the newer version didn't help at all.

you are welcome

if you want please send me the tmcmesh and tmc you want to insert to

and if 's possible ,info about that tmcmesh  (what TMC you extracted from) and what you are going to do , i'll try looking at it later

Sometimes when trying to insert edited meshes with the polygon insert tool I get the error message:

If you replace the meshes it causes them to become rigged to the wrong part of the body. Does anyone know a way to solve this?

it appears when the tmcmesh has the vertex group bound to the bone that the TMC does not have (or can't be realized by insert tool) ,  did you try the latest version of doutoku 's tool ?

Now that I'm trying to do my mods, I'm running into some bugs. Including this one.

To solve (in Blender), you must go "Vertex Groups" and delete the unused/useless.

And, if necessary, re-assign the ones you want.

post-806278-0-69308200-1453139247_thumb.png

sorry for not clearly post i mean latest version of polygon insert tool https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9zi2gt8dyllaj/doa5mod

Thanks but the newer version didn't help at all.

you are welcome

if you want please send me the tmcmesh and tmc you want to insert to

and if 's possible ,info about that tmcmesh  (what TMC you extracted from) and what you are going to do , i'll try looking at it later

Thanks for the offer but Ishidacorp already solved my problem.

Now that I'm trying to do my mods, I'm running into some bugs. Including this one.

To solve (in Blender), you must go "Vertex Groups" and delete the unused/useless.

And, if necessary, re-assign the ones you want.

attachicon.gifBlender.png

Thanks for the help. Just what I needed to know.

Another annoying issue that crossed my our way is the "Infinite Loading" (guess I dont need screenies to explain).

One of the reasons is the textures' format.

See the null "Type" fields?

post-806278-0-62379200-1453210883_thumb.png

The previous versions could run these textures just fine, but the most updated ones don't.

In order to fix it, extract those textures (not all are needed, but since you are doing it already...), convert to "DXT5"...

post-806278-0-04598900-1453210754_thumb.png

And swap them back.

post-806278-0-68256300-1453210957_thumb.png

If this is the case, your buggy mods should work now.

I think Verhoven69 asked me once... I finally learned the solution. :D

Edit:

Still in Texture_Tool, if there's any "?" or negative number, the game will crash.

In this case, just swap the texture with a backup or another of your choice and you're done.

Another annoying issue that crossed my our way is the "Infinite Loading" (guess I dont need screenies to explain).

One of the reasons is the textures' format.

See the null "Type" fields?

attachicon.gifIL.png

The previous versions could run these textures just fine, but the most updated ones don't.

In order to fix it, extract the textures (not all are needed, but since you are doing it already...), convert to "DXT5"...

attachicon.gifIF0.png

And swap them back.

attachicon.gifIL1.png

If this is the case, your buggy mods should work now.

I think Verhoven69 asked me once... I finally learned the solution. :D

Edit:

Still in Texture_Tool, if there's any "?" or negative number, the game will crash.

In this case, just swap the texture with a backup or another of your choice and you're done.

And there are times when certain mods have this weird graphic distortions in some PCs and not in others.....arggh!

Just started modding, been making semi-nude versions of the default outfits all night, ran into a wall with Mila's second outfit. Regardless of what I do, it refuses to change with lnk reshuffle 4.3. The probably dozen or two other outfits I replaced, including two that I edited myself, worked perfectly fine. This one refuses to replace, however. Anyone know why or able to point me to a post telling me?

And there are times when certain mods have this weird graphic distortions in some PCs and not in others.....arggh!

Can you tell one specifically?

I don't remember which. :P

Just started modding, been making semi-nude versions of the default outfits all night, ran into a wall with Mila's second outfit. Regardless of what I do, it refuses to change with lnk reshuffle 4.3. The probably dozen or two other outfits I replaced, including two that I edited myself, worked perfectly fine. This one refuses to replace, however. Anyone know why or able to point me to a post telling me?

At times like this you can try using Archive_Tool.

This happens to some of follardo's mods in my rig.

cos 1 Momiji

cos 8 Hitomi

and this one for Milla

You think you can fix it?

post-300653-0-22034200-1453380657_thumb.jpg

Awesome, thank you. ArchiveTool didn't fix it (I could actually get it to work) but it lead me to what the problem was

This outfit was apparently updated in a patch, and Lnk_Reshuffle wouldn't replace it because it was replacing the original file in chara_common and and not the update in patch_11_catalog. Had to go into the asset browser and hunt it down to replace it, but now it's coolio. Many thanks!

WkoZiWY.jpg

cos 1 Momiji

cos 8 Hitomi

and this one for Milla

MOMIJI_COS_001 by Follardo... found

HITOMI_COS_008 by Follardo... this one don't even exists in the oficial catalog. :lol:

It skips from 6 to 9.

I saw this bug once in Blender. Didn't tried to fix, though.

The one in the pic is MILA_COS_010?

Simulating the pose didn't repeated the bug:

post-806278-0-06232700-1453396361_thumb.png

But running the game, something appeared:

post-806278-0-68597500-1453396351_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-31331100-1453396723_thumb.png

Most likely a wrong assigned vertex.

Tried to fix through swapping the shorts with the original. But the game crashes.

Maybe editing the bugged tmcmesh and re-inserting would do.

The problem now is find it.

cos 1 Momiji

cos 8 Hitomi

and this one for Milla

MOMIJI_COS_001 by Follardo... found

HITOMI_COS_008 by Follardo... this one don't even exists in the oficial catalog. :lol:

It skips from 6 to 9.

I saw this bug once in Blender. Didn't tried to fix, though.

The one in the pic is MILA_COS_010?

Simulating the pose didn't repeated the bug:

attachicon.gifMila.png

But running the game, something appeared:

Most likely a wrong assigned vertex.

Tried to fix through swapping the shorts with the original. But the game crashes.

Maybe editing the bugged tmcmesh and re-inserting would do.

The problem now is find it.

It's this one . It has the same distortion effects.

HITOMI_COS_010 by Follardo.rar

Would be great if you had posted screenies, just in case. :lol:

Anyway, is this one?

post-806278-0-52979000-1453463045_thumb.png

And for Momiji:

post-806278-0-70545900-1453465074_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-81484300-1453465022_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-16478000-1453464982_thumb.png

*Edited:

Blender reported errors importing the three mods.

Maybe caused by the tools Follardo has used at the time.

It's a bit boring, but to fix Mila I had to reconstruct the mod swapping the meshes Follardo edited into the "original" and reinserting the textures corrupted by the swap.

Would be great if you had posted screenies, just in case. :lol:

Anyway, is this one?

attachicon.gifScreenshot11769.png

And for Momiji:

attachicon.gifScreenshot13237.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot17576.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot20508.png

*Edited:

Blender reported errors importing the three mods.

Maybe caused by the tools Follardo has used at the time.

It's a bit boring, but to fix Mila I had to reconstruct the mod swapping the meshes Follardo edited into the "original" and reinserting the textures corrupted by the swap.

Yup. Those are the glitches. I managed to get another glitch free Momiji version without any errors with her top opened but her pants aren't transparent. There also is this Ayane bunny mod that has the same issues.

bunny.rar

Yup. Those are the glitches. I managed to get another glitch free Momiji version without any errors with her top opened but her pants aren't transparent. There also is this Ayane bunny mod that has the same issues.

Again, where are the pics?

Seriously, you don't know how much time this saves.

Two more fixed.

Takes less than 5min each after you get the hang.

Hitomi

post-806278-0-64095200-1453475590_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-00395800-1453475790_thumb.png

Momiji

post-806278-0-75071800-1453475440_thumb.pngpost-806278-0-42111100-1453475666_thumb.png

*Edit:

And why AYANE_DLCU_013?

The oficial is AYANE_DLCU_018.

Attached Files

I worked in this one anyway, but... Where's the glitch?

I couldn't find it.

Attached Files

I worked in this one anyway, but... Where's the glitch?

I couldn't find it.

Maybe just the on my machine. It's the similar distortion so I didn't upload the images anymore. Just like the Milla mod. Btw, did the activity sharpen your skills? Lol!

D@mn win32..........yeah, I've got like a lot of programs in my rig that I still haven't shifted to windows 7 yet. That's why I can't use some of the modding tools.......arrgh!

Archived