Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Modding

AwfulArchdemon

Who didn't see this coming? :mellow: Seriously.

It's time, modders. DOA is almost here...

...but first, a word of warning:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Ninja warns modders to be "good and moral" with Dead or Alive 5

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round will be the fighting series' debut appearance on PC when it arrives later this month, but game director Yohei Shimbori sounds a bit worried about letting the game loose on the PC crowd. At least, that's how it sounds in a new interview, where he warns modders to play nice.

http://www.pcgamer.com/team-ninja-warns-modders-to-be-good-and-moral-with-dead-or-alive-5/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

That said, this is in the Adult Gaming section for a reason. B)

It's gonna happen, and we all know it. If any game was ever played and someone said "I want a nude mod for this", it's SO this game. It's got physics. I repeat, it's got physics. So that's covered.

Now! We need to dive on this on day ONE. Figure out what files it has, htf to extract them, and how to get 'em into a modeling program. Textures will be learned right away, no doubt. Meshes are what's most important, and if it's made the same way as DOA 5 on console, we already have a mod we can maybe use. :dodgy: Hopefully. If it's made the same way...

We need to go ahead and gather our best nude skin makers, so we can be on stand-by the very second it's released. No fuckin' around! :D

We need to just brew up a pot of coffee, and mod this game.icon_coffee-cup.png

This is Dead or Alive 5, for PC. We all know it's gonna happen, and LoversLab is the perfect place for it be made.

Nude Kasumi, here I come! I hope there's pole dancing in it! Aaah, the memories of DOAX2... :angel:

Forgive me Team Ninja! :) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round Mod Index

A complete list of Nude mods

(will be constantly updated)

No Re-Uploading these mods anywhere

DOA5 LR : Helena & Mila (improved nude mod)

DOA5LR : Lisa (improved full nude mod)

​​[DOA5LR] Rachel Skeleton Lighter Skin w/ nips optional

[DOA5LR] Leifang's Hearty Suspender

(to be continued)

Lol, I mean, what do they care really? Didn't they make the game with boob physics on purpose? They're probably all pent up in their pervy dev offices eager to give us the tools to make what they wanted from the very beginning!

Edit: I mean, I think the article is mainly pertaining to online play anyway. I don't think you can play online with someone unless you have the same file structure right? Or if you're doing something like Left 4 Dead 2 did, but the other players don't see the texture replacers anyway.

No idea what's gonna happen about online play. I'll just uninstall the mods (put the old files back) or something if I wanna play online. I don't care about naked fighting online. Naked fighting during SP however...

Btw, these aren't just breast physics. Remember DOAX2? :P They went WAY outta their way to make boobs bounce relentlessly, even if a girl was standing perfectly still. They gotta be out their mind if they think a nude mod won't come right out! :D Just look at Tina. Kaboom! Plus the fact that we always get swimsuits unlocked. And the close-up camera. In fact, they went a little further than I'd like with the physics in DOAX2. It's a game that screams Nude Mod.

Lol, I mean, what do they care really? Didn't they make the game with boob physics on purpose? They're probably all pent up in their pervy dev offices eager to give us the tools to make what they wanted from the very beginning!

Edit: I mean, I think the article is mainly pertaining to online play anyway. I don't think you can play online with someone unless you have the same file structure right? Or if you're doing something like Left 4 Dead 2 did, but the other players don't see the texture replacers anyway.

I'd hazard a guess and say they are more worried about IP infringements from mods

Well, they got pretty pissed when a nude mod was made for Xbox One (the...first one). When one was made for 360, they got pissed again, but not as much. this time, it's fully expected. No doubt about it. Guaranteed.

However, is it really so bad? There's a nude mod for any game with a hot girl in it. The way I see it, sales wil jump when a nude mod has been confirmed. This is no big deal. If I were them, I'd only be worried about people hacking the stats and stuff. I can't stand people who hack fighting games! Just play it already! It's a fighting game, not a MMORPG. Nothing to gain from hacking a fighting game, except making it impossible for the awesome fighters out there to acheive the top standings.

As long as nude mods stay offline, there should be no problem. I'd be happy about nude mods for my game, if I were them, and if they stayed offline. Also, it would be very nice if we could get some actual clothing mods, too.

Well, they got pretty pissed when a nude mod was made for Xbox One (the...first one). When one was made for 360, they got pissed again, but not as much. this time, it's fully expected. No doubt about it. Guaranteed.

However, is it really so bad? There's a nude mod for any game with a hot girl in it. The way I see it, sales wil jump when a nude mod has been confirmed. This is no big deal. If I were them, I'd only be worried about people hacking the stats and stuff. I can't stand people who hack fighting games! Just play it already! It's a fighting game, not a MMORPG. Nothing to gain from hacking a fighting game, except making it impossible for the awesome fighters out there to acheive the top standings.

As long as nude mods stay offline, there should be no problem. I'd be happy about nude mods for my game, if I were them, and if they stayed offline. Also, it would be very nice if we could get some actual clothing mods, too.

They probably don't even care about their women going nude, or the dudes going nude even, but with a nude mod, people would be less likely to buy their dlc outfits. I mean, why pay for clothes when I could just have a naked person? Releasing on PC is Prolly about money in the first place, I'd guess their reaction to modding is more in response to business than anything else. So their threats about modders playing nice or else are probably bull. They'll just blame modders if sales aren't good. And if sales ARE really good, they'll probably publish on PC more often, modding or not.

Does anybody need an example of the meaning of blatant hypocrisy? Right now, I just learned another one.

I guess they just said this, so they can keep their hands clean by forbidding it. "Well, WE did not want this to happen, but we can´t help it if all those illegally acting, bad, bad modders did things we never expected them to do. Ooooh, this world is such a bad place, we are all deeply shocked!"

I only hope they do not utter this in order give some lawyers a bit more work. Could be kind of a bait.

Do we have any modders here who are ready for this game? This thread is very specifically for that purpose: to get modders here, with their fingers on the keys, ready to make my Kasumi naked as hell! :heart:

Show of hands? :P

I'd like Christy nude too (of fucking course), but honestly, her outfits are so sexy, I'd rather have her wear those. ;)

I'm ready to help in any way I can, but a nude skin isn't something I've made yet. When I look at one for other games, I become baffled as to how to even make one. I can't paint that well with my comp. Not that well...

What site was the other guy from? The guy who made the 360 mod? I'd kinda like to look at that mod now...

I'm getting antsy. Waiting for it to come out is like waiting for Christmas! Come on March 30!! I pray that people don't hack the game, and screw up online play, but I don't think player stats can be altered anyway, so I can only see them adding a bunch of Rank points to themselves, like little pussy bitches (sorry, I hate hackers a lot, when they screw everyone else). I trust you'll all be fighting online? I always do! Fight fight fight! Lose lose lose! (win?)

im joining this!!

Did you join LoversLab because of this? :D (1 post)

Haha! I doubt you'll be disappointed. Everyone wants a nude mod for DOA. It's like...understood by all, as a whole. This game more than any, I suspect. Doesn't surprise me that Team Ninja's so worried. :P They're probably tapping their fingers on their desks like "Aw man...what are these people gonna make our girls do? Aw man....." (tap tap tap)

Hello , my first post , Great Place this since i really like adult content on pc games. :P

About Team Ninja' worry , in my opinion there is no reason for that , if they want expand their business bringing this game on pc .. it's just a GOOD thing , because Doa5 will sell well on pc , there are many gamers around the world that are waiting for pc release !

Already i've preordered my copy , i'm waiting Day One , here the steam page to purchase it ..

http://store.steampowered.com/app/311730/

Just yesterday i've played the ps4 ver. by my friend , already that version is so good , very cleaned resolution , but the pc ver. will be even more performant , even my friend is waiting for pc ver. :lol: ; we can have the nude mods but also work with dlc contents , there is so much dlc stuff with it , for example i'm a feet/sandals lover and here there is a ton of sexy shoes together to swimsuits/costumes : we can use all this dlc stuff mixing upper part of one with lower one of other , there are endless possibilities !

Then i'm sure that there is not danger for dlc sales .. we want ALL this for our enjoyment !

Here a example of a swimsuit/sandals that i can't wait to use  :heart:  ..

post-45129-0-31076400-1425913910_thumb.jpg

I hope to see more and more people interested to improve Doa5 pc experience with Quality nude mods ..

Hello , my first post , Great Place this since i really like adult content on pc games. :P

Did this thread get another person to join LL? Would be funny. :P

Yeah, it's a highly anticipated game. Hell of a lot of people per-ordered it. It's surprisingly popular, for a fighting game (PC fighting games don't sell that well, since they need a controller). We'll all be counting down the seconds till release.

we can have the nude mods but also work with dlc contents , there is so much dlc stuff with it , for example i'm a feet/sandals lover and here there is a ton of sexy shoes together to swimsuits/costumes : we can use all this dlc stuff mixing upper part of one with lower one of other , there are endless possibilities !

You can mix and match? :)

Here a example of a swimsuit/sandals that i can't wait to use  :heart:  ..

...where? Ah, it wouldn't copy/paste for you. Either too new with not enough posts to copy/paste pics, or the pic wasn't allowed to be copied.

DOA has always been a really hard game to master, and raising the difficulty means you had better prepare for a hell of a hard battle. The computer can beat you whenever it wants. In fact, the computer may be harder than playing PvP online. Time to get my ass kicked. ;)

First thing I'm gonna do is learn Hayabusa's crazy throws. Next, Christy's crazy snake-style combos. Then, Lei Feng's crazy "perfect defense" evasion tactics. Then, get distracted by boobs and lose a fight over it. Then, search for a nude mod. Then...

In case you didn't know, I saw a note on Steam saying DOA will be adding online modes in a patch within the first 3 months of release. Maybe no MP at first. This only means mods will be more popular (no MP = mods are fine). DOA usually has online lobbies I like, so the wait will suck for me. :P

Opss , sorry for image problem , yesterday all was ok but today that image is disappeared , now i've fixed ! :P

You think , every day when i start my comp .. i see that Rachel image with that swimsuit/sandals and i say "psshh , still 3 fucking weeks to wait !!" ; don't worry this game is Perfect playable also with x360 controller on pc.

To be honest , i don't care of online play but to play this game just on pc and see all these TITS moving with super AA setting , wow the tits movement is so realistic , maybe the best currently in circulation ! :)

I hope here will be opened a section for Doa5 pc , really worth.

To be honest , i don't care of online play but to play this game just on pc and see all these TITS moving with super AA setting , wow the tits movement is so realistic , maybe the best currently in circulation ! :)

Do they bounce better than DOAX2? In that game, they were like little waterbeds. Swaying around with endless momentum all the time. Was pretty cheesy...

Also:

post-111270-0-39617000-1425944118_thumb.gif

Shouldn't be too hard to make a nude suit out of that. We need to get rid of those pesky hearts! :D

^

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. That one's for DOA 5, for xbox. You need to dl the mod to a flashdrive, and put that in the xbox, and the rest is suppose to handle itself, or something. That's made, so we have useable skins already, but that one replaces the #2 outfit for each girl. The outfits are likely different for DOA5: LR, so it might not work the way it is. Not sure, but even if it does work the way it is, the #2 outfit in this one may include outfits we'd never want to get rid of.

We'll just have to wait and see. Any way you look at it, a nude is happening. :sleepy:

Do they bounce better than DOAX2? In that game, they were like little waterbeds. Swaying around with endless momentum all the time. Was pretty cheesy...

YES , in Doa5 Last Round the breasts bounce has been improved for new consoles and same should arrive on pc to end month !

I've seen Doax2 bounce but that one of Last Round is BETTER , see to believe ! :cool:

Uh-oh...

Dead or Alive fans are taking to NeoGAF to express concerns about the state of the upcoming Dead or Alive 5 Last Round, which will arrive on Steam at the end of the month. A NeoGAF user's translation of the Japanese site Gamecity states that the PC port of the game will not make use of the Soft Engine that powers the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions, yet it will also have more demanding system requirements than currently listed on Steam.

To be fair, the Steam system requirements are very vague—an Intel Core i5 CPU, 4GB of RAM, and Windows 7 64-bit—but the Gamecity site indicates that a Core i7 2600 will actually be required to run the game at 1080p. The GeForce GTX 760, 660, or 750Ti are the recommended video cards, and according to IncGamers, the RAM requirement is now "more than 4GB."

But while the requirements have gone up, capabilities appear to have gone down. The Soft Engine, which as Silconera explained last year, makes skin appear more natural, has been dropped, and the PC version will be stuck with PS3-style particle effects as well. The two extra stages added for the next-gen console releases have also been cut.

On the upside, the game will support 4K resolution and PS4 shadow effects, but any lingering hope that online play will be ready in time for release or shortly thereafter has been snuffed: The post confirms that, as previously stated, it won't be added until roughly three months after launch.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round comes to the PC on March 30.

PS4 -->    

<-- PS3

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/24/dead-alive-5-last-rounds-soft-engine-comparison/

So...this is a joke, right?

Uh-oh...

Dead or Alive fans are taking to NeoGAF to express concerns about the state of the upcoming Dead or Alive 5 Last Round, which will arrive on Steam at the end of the month. A NeoGAF user's translation of the Japanese site Gamecity states that the PC port of the game will not make use of the Soft Engine that powers the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions, yet it will also have more demanding system requirements than currently listed on Steam.

To be fair, the Steam system requirements are very vague—an Intel Core i5 CPU, 4GB of RAM, and Windows 7 64-bit—but the Gamecity site indicates that a Core i7 2600 will actually be required to run the game at 1080p. The GeForce GTX 760, 660, or 750Ti are the recommended video cards, and according to IncGamers, the RAM requirement is now "more than 4GB."

But while the requirements have gone up, capabilities appear to have gone down. The Soft Engine, which as Silconera explained last year, makes skin appear more natural, has been dropped, and the PC version will be stuck with PS3-style particle effects as well. The two extra stages added for the next-gen console releases have also been cut.

On the upside, the game will support 4K resolution and PS4 shadow effects, but any lingering hope that online play will be ready in time for release or shortly thereafter has been snuffed: The post confirms that, as previously stated, it won't be added until roughly three months after launch.

Dead or Alive 5: Last Round comes to the PC on March 30.

PS4 -->    

<-- PS3

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/24/dead-alive-5-last-rounds-soft-engine-comparison/

So...this is a joke, right?

I really hope this is not true , often some users translations has been very wrong in past , in my opinion is in natural order of things that DOA5 on pc MUST USE the more recent version of graphic engine and not only this , but can add more effects because WE PC Users with our graphics boards can have all this.

This is not a request , it's a Need for the reason that pc can do much more of new consoles !

Archived