Dragonball Xenoverse modding

Does it even HAVE modding tools? I'm betting it doesn't and I doubt anyone is going to put in the time and effort to build some like they did for DAI.

I don't think so, but I wouldn't be surprised if Texmod works for it. However, when Texmod is the tool, it usually means meshing is impossible (like Naruto). Here's hoping meshing can be done.

I noticed a lot of people made loli characters. I swear, I better not lose to a loli! :P

Just wait for DOA5. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Already pre-ordered. :sleepy:

Lame. Multipplayer is great in this game. I wanna play online. I also want to know how to get my Windows headset to work in-game. Hate being the only silent player. Everyoe wants to talk to me, especially since they adore my character (unsurprising if you saw him), but I'm limited to using LB to say "Hello! I'm sorry", and having a lot to say, with no way to say it.

Must I use an Xbox headset and plug it into my controller? I bought this one for a reason, and it works for computer voice-commands, so I know it works, but I've never gotten it to work for DAI, so my hopes are low.

@Cookie Overlord:

Sounds mild compared to some of the problems I've been reaing about (and responding to) on the Steam forums. Something about a "disappearing bug"? I think I know what they mean. I saw my character vanish before, but came back after a second or 2. Also, some people's game saves are being erased every time they play. I feel like I should go make a backup of my current saves...

Server issues like this had better not happen to DAO5: LR. NOTHING better happen to that Gem!

@Cookie Overlord:

Sounds mild compared to some of the problems I've been reaing about (and responding to) on the Steam forums. Something about a "disappearing bug"? I think I know what they mean. I saw my character vanish before, but came back after a second or 2. Also, some people's game saves are being erased every time they play. I feel like I should go make a backup of my current saves...

Server issues like this had better not happen to DAO5: LR. NOTHING better happen to that Gem!

I got past the majin buu bug, but I can't play with steam online because it'll refuse to connect to the server, and when it doesn't, I get kicked a minute or two after getting on, even in single player.  

Get a candy and play at peace. Saves are stored locally so you should be able to continue when they fix online. I can tell this game is highly valuable to cheaters. You can cheat almost everything with mem editing. Now I need to find a way to add dragon balls.

And you can hack every achievement on steam so duno what you are talking about :angel:

Not so easy to beat the whole Ginyu Force at the same time by myself... :-/ Not unless you level up to drastic measures, but I don't wanna go from lvl 20 to level 80 in one day. Would be overkill. Also, teen Gohan's latest request to beat every-damn-body is getting me gangstered. I'm in a place currently where having some online players on my side would be very helpful.

Also, not too easy to beat Frieza in the Timeline. You have to beat him like 8 times in a row, and keep the others alive, even though Frieza can beat the crap out of them with the quickness. And every once in a while, the computer will throw everything and the kitchen sink at you, devastating anyone without a high health level, which I do not have.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually lost my first match against Hercule. HERCULE!!! The biggest crybaby pushover in the whole damn series, and he came out and beat the fuck out of me, with no chance at victory. At no point in time did he stop hitting me, and any attcks were blocked. I can barely look at myself in the mirror after losing to that clown. I never ever lost to Hercule in any DB game. It was like having my dick chopped off :(. Just mortifying. So far, the only person who gave me more trouble is Frieza, and that's only because you have to beat him SO many times in a row.

And what's this BS about being temporarily impervious to damage? I beat the crap outta Cell, and he didn't take any damage at all until he hit me a ton of times.

Basically, I don't want my character to be drastically OP. I don't want to look at Goku of all people, and say naaaah, my guy's way stronger. I wish Goku to remain that dude. Don't want Fridge to end up crushing SS4 Gogeta like a little bitch. There's suppose to be nothing even close to his power, and my brand new guy wasn't in the show, so taking the spot as Strongest Alive is too much for me.

And when do I get to be a Great Ape?! DLC or something??

@windpl: I don't know how to hack Steam achievements. And what's this about mem editing??

Not so easy to beat the whole Ginyu Force at the same time by myself... :-/ Not unless you level up to drastic measures, but I don't wanna go from lvl 20 to level 80 in one day. Would be overkill. Also, teen Gohan's latest request to beat every-damn-body is getting me gangstered. I'm in a place currently where having some online players on my side would be very helpful.

Also, not too easy to beat Frieza in the Timeline. You have to beat him like 8 times in a row, and keep the others alive, even though Frieza can beat the crap out of them with the quickness. And every once in a while, the computer will throw everything and the kitchen sink at you, devastating anyone without a high health level, which I do not have.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually lost my first match against Hercule. HERCULE!!! The biggest crybaby pushover in the whole damn series, and he came out and beat the fuck out of me, with no chance at victory. At no point in time did he stop hitting me, and any attcks were blocked. I can barely look at myself in the mirror after losing to that clown. I never ever lost to Hercule in any DB game. It was like having my dick chopped off :(. Just mortifying. So far, the only person who gave me more trouble is Frieza, and that's only because you have to beat him SO many times in a row.

And what's this BS about being temporarily impervious to damage? I beat the crap outta Cell, and he didn't take any damage at all until he hit me a ton of times.

Basically, I don't want my character to be drastically OP. I don't want to look at Goku of all people, and say naaaah, my guy's way stronger. I wish Goku to remain that dude. Don't want Fridge to end up crushing SS4 Gogeta like a little bitch. There's suppose to be nothing even close to his power, and my brand new guy wasn't in the show, so taking the spot as Strongest Alive is too much for me.

And when do I get to be a Great Ape?! DLC or something??

@windpl: I don't know how to hack Steam achievements. And what's this about mem editing??

Probably referring to the plethora of cheat engine stuff that have cropped up

There is program in c++ that let you edit every achievement on steam. It works I checked, I use it mostly to claim steam cards (it simulate running a game, even if you don't have it installed - but of course you need to own it)

And about cheating getting your all stats to 100 is not so much op it is still hard game later one (I had to use unlimited hp to win some parabell quests)

I would not cheat, if only all clothes were unlocked at beginning ;o