Dragonball Xenoverse modding

@randomfish: I can't figure out where the damn Spike the Devil Man costume is. That's what you want. Best thing in the game to use. As far as the actual nude body goes, I'd like to get the StDM costume, retexture it, and  rename the whole thing to the actual nude body, mesh and all. The meshes are, as always, a mystery to me.

The nude body has that underwear "built in" to that body, so the body needs replaced altogether, and only the StDM costume offers perfectly smooth "skin". If you can find this costume, you are da man. I assume it's in the datap1\data folder somewhere (that's the DLC folder, so that's where the costume must be), but that's where I've been looking, and I'm not finding it there. :(

While we're talkin' mods, here's how to extract movies.

Added to the OP already.

It should go without saying that I'll be adding the original DBZ theme music to the opening, and adding footage from the actual show to the cutscenes. If all goes well, I'll be releasing another Video Overhaul mod, like I did for Sims 4. This one will not be XXX though. :D (yet)

I'm most interested in the actual game music anyway, as I'm sure many others are. Mods are coming along smoothly for DBX. I'll admit, I'm surprised we have so much so fast :). Good shit! I've seen a whole lot of naked girls on the MP lobby lately. Does anyone make grown women anymore? :P Some get banned, some don't. They're everywhere now. This is why we need to make a better mesh! :angel: (and texture)

The original DBZ Theme music IS in the opening.  Head Chala was the original theme.  

This is all good shit. ;)

@basara669:

About the wings, those are a mesh of their own. Gotta figure out which file adds them. If they are literally a part of the torso file (which I suspect), they will need to be deleted from a modeling program. I forgot about those wings....was thinking of them as an accessory for some reason.

Worst case scenario, highlight them with quick select tool (assuming they show up in PS), and turn the opacity down all the way. Deleting the texture would probly show strange shines where the wings were. Turning their opacity down to nothing would just make them invisible.

This is all assuming they can be target by opacity without targeting the whole texture. I haven't tried using opacity changes on a specific part of a pic before. It's always been the whole pic for me.

I haven't opened those yet. I gotta check it out.

@JMKAM

About the videos, I was just talking with someone on Steam about using other people's fighting styles yesterday. If you get these just right, he's gonna be happy when I tell him about your work. ;)

While I'm here, anyone know how to get "Super Dragon Flight"? "Super God Fist"? I believe that's a Goku move. JMKAM, is it possible to add just that move to a created character somehow? Or would we need to use his whole move-set? (what I suspect...)

Dragon Fist, the one where Goku has the silly scene punching someone in the face, is impossible on a custom. ANY skill can be added to a Custom, or to any other character, but they do not all function properly. Dragon Fist just makes you stand still until you move or get hit, it isn't coded to work on anyone besides Goku sadly. Most attacks that aren't normally available, will not work for anyone other than their intended user. 

That being said, ALL Ultimate, Super and Evasives can be changed for ANYONE to ANYTHING via hex editing of the Skill file in the Data2root/Data/System folder (Requires unpacking data.cpk/data2,cpk first).

Aura editing is being worked on currently by other modders, I have fiddled with the hex editoer for it but no luck yet.

Moveset swapping at the moment is only as good as what I've shown when using SSJ4 Gogeta's moves for my cutom character in that video... The skeleton is just not compatible with the combo set as far as I can tell, currently, and I assume someone would need to make a patch or something to fix that.

I've tested the following...

SSJ4 Gogeta: Works as good as I've shown. About 80% functional, all damage lands but animation is not perfect.

SSJ4 Goku: About 70% functional. Animation and some damage issues.

SSJ4 Vegeta: Damage and Animation slightly messed up on Females, work on Males, 100 Basic Attack on a Male Human with this set is bullshit OP due to speed/number of hits.

Super 17: Works as well as I've shown. It's ridiculous since it fucks up your hitbox lol.

Goku: Same as above.

I'm working on changing Male Buu's to Skinny bodies, not fat ones.

Also will test more movesets.

Good! I want a kid Buu without having to be female. I made a female Super Buu, too. Just not the same...

Female kid Buu - Buuty

Female Super Buu - Super Buubs

Sorry. Just can't give them a name that doesn't make fun of T&A. :D

Granted, I like both of them, but no kid Buu preset? Really? It has to be a female? Aren't there enough lolis running around already?? I'm tellin' ya, I can't walk 10 feet without seeing a naked little girl. They are literally everywhere, now.

@basara669: That's going to include that mod of yours. Be ready to see hundreds of kids wearing that "costume". :blush: Maybe lock this one up with a password or something? Just so no one can bitch at you about all the lolis. :P You know how it goes...

Edit: 73 downloads already ;) (including mine)

Also, that post on Deviant Art about Majin fems, is there a suit that resembles the StDM suit for Mf's? I haven't really looked at all the buu clothes yet. Plenty of people want a nekkid fem Buu (weird). Nothing like a sexy, pink, gelatinous female alien with tentacles for hair, glowing red eyes and severe speech limitations to make the ol' dong go "Schwing!". :-/post-111270-0-10804900-1427089720_thumb.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTUrHL6M7HI

100% perfect move set.

Broly's model (SSJ4 mod) with Goku's moveset.

Absolutely no glitches in the moveset, the only issue is the beginning because the camera is at the wrong height and Broly's feet clip but most fighting is done in the air anyway. 

Now I'm trying to figure out how to do it in reverse so the Broly character file fights with Goku attacks, so I can keep him having his voice, camera, etc but use Goku's basic combo set. 

Works perfectly one way, not so much the other.

It would be good a tail mod for saiyans 

sry for my english

If only we knew how to add our own meshes. When we can add our own tail, we'll be able to add our own body, which means253.gif

Meshes have always been a problem for Funimation games. No one can ever seem to find them. :-/

It would be good a tail mod for saiyans 

sry for my english

If only we knew how to add our own meshes. When we can add our own tail, we'll be able to add our own body, which means253.gif

Meshes have always been a problem for Funimation games. No one can ever seem to find them. :-/

:( i see 

Purple aura for my saiyan girl. Charging/Dashing both affected. Aura editing has been figured out 100% for Custom's and main cast.

SSJ4 body for Human and Saiyan Female's, along with SSJ4 Gogeta's hairstye.

I didn't make those, just displaying.

What I am working on, is putting the pieces together to give Videl SSJ4 because why the hell not lol.post-107915-0-36302800-1427229361_thumb.jpgpost-107915-0-36302800-1427229361_thumb.jpgpost-107915-0-52874100-1427229501_thumb.jpgpost-107915-0-24674800-1427229525_thumb.jpgpost-107915-0-40335600-1427229545_thumb.jpg

What's up with those 1st 2 pics? They won't expand.

And are those those SS4 swaps available for dl? Where are all these mods?

And how the hell did someone make a SS4 female anyway?? Clothes are the same thing as meshes in this game, like Naruto. There are no SS4 females in the game or show. This means someone had to model that SS4 body to be fem shaped. And THAT means...custom bodies! :lol: I would have thought someone just added textures to the nude skin if I didn't see fur sticking out in extrusions. Mesh. Am I missing something? Can we mesh DBX now? That's no body swap...

Um, why did you link that? Did you just start a site or something? There are 0 threads and 0 posts. :-/

edit: Wait...

Threads and Posts Total Threads: 143      Total Posts: 1,353

http://dbxvmods.freeforums.net/threads/recent

No threads were found.

http://dbxvmods.freeforums.net/posts/recent

No posts were found.

?

Um, why did you link that? Did you just start a site or something? There are 0 threads and 0 posts. :-/

edit: Wait...

Threads and Posts Total Threads: 143      Total Posts: 1,353

http://dbxvmods.freeforums.net/threads/recent

No threads were found.

http://dbxvmods.freeforums.net/posts/recent

No posts were found.

?

It's the main modding community (that speaks English) for Xenoverse.

In other news, I discovered how to change attack graphics.

My Dodonpa is now a 10x Kamehameha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzCpLizK-TA

Depends what you wanna do. Model swapping is about renaming files. Like naming goku's body after the yamcha files would give yamcha goku's body, though I'm sure it's not quite that simple. Changing colors and stuff requires extracting textures, which can be done using HxD, assuming you know what to highlight and save.

There are some things going on at Steam. The rest I'm sure can be answered by those guys above.^