Dragonball Xenoverse modding

Lots of people do that. Haven't you see "Gohan" online like every time you've played? If she has badass moves, I'd love to use her. If she is limited to very few or something, nvm. Would only be neat for 10 minutes then. :P

Edit: I figure she'd be fully customizeable if I used her to replace my Created Character though, right? Am I missing something?

Lots of people do that. Haven't you see "Gohan" online like every time you've played? If she has badass moves, I'd love to use her. If she is limited to very few or something, nvm. Would only be neat for 10 minutes then. :P

Edit: I figure she'd be fully customizeable if I used her to replace my Created Character though, right? Am I missing something?

If you replace your custom with a standard roster member, that removes customization from the model.

People online named Gohan are just using his hairstyle, face, and clothing that can all be picked from the Custom set of options. They're not actually running around as the Gohan character from the standard roster.

It is indeed possible to make your character ANYONE but it would lock you down to being that character all the time with no customization aside from movesets, some of which wont even work for certain char's :/ 

Well, here's hoping the new update will give us those characters. Still, I wanted to level Towa up from scratch. :( Pretty much wishful thinking. :P

I guess I'm just looking for more new looks and styles for my CC. Also, I'd really like to be able to use the Great Apes. Drives me nuts to see them, but not be able to use them. Same with 1st form Cell.

Dude...

Given the occasionally rocky servers, it’s also nice to learn that when you get kicked from the Xenoverse servers, you’ll no longer be booted to the main menu. Instead, you’ll simply be able to continue playing in offline mode. 
br> There’s also some bad news, assuming you’re a cheater. Players who have been “employing various cheating techniques” will no longer be able to log into multi-lobbies or join online battles and parallel quests. There’s no word on what those techniques are or what the duration of banning will be, but I assume it’s nothing to worry about if you aren’t a no-good-lousy-stinking-cheater-face. 

CINEMABLEND

Are we doomed?? Mods stay installed. I'd need to grab my vanilla backup files to play online, and I'd need to go offline each time I wanted to safely use my SS 4 chick. And no online team play with her? I'd never use her again! That would hurt my want to play the game, since she's easily one of my favorites.

I really hope this only applies to stat changes. If I get booted for having SS4 hair, I'm gonna be turning it off till we find out how beat the new system.

I'm pretty sure it only applies to stat editing beyond 237 (vanilla Lv80 cap) or 252 (Lv85 cap).

All cosmetic mods are 100% client-sided and nobody else will ever see them unless you record the match.

I've played online as SSJ4 Gohan on my end, and the other person just saw Great Saiyaman lol.

You may have thought it was a mod, but it most likely wasn't.

UNLESSSSSSSSSS You have the mod files installed on your end.

If I face someone playing as Saiyaman, they will be SSJ4 Gohan on my screen, because my files swapped his appearance to SSJ4 Gohan.

Hmmm...I saw a SSJ4 female, and I wasn't using her, but I did have the SSj fem mod installed. Are you saying he wasn't using the mod, and it only looked like her because I have the mod? Wouldn't every female saiyan look like her then? Not all do...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...