• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a way to add high heel sound to them?

WARNING always remember too backup your file, if you mees something up using TESS5Edit and have no backup, I am not too blame and can't help you.

So this is kinda easy too get heel sound on any shoes. First download this mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1795-heels-sound/

Next you need too use TES5Edit too do the setup.

Open your TES5Edit select noone, Then you tic off heelsound and what ever mod you need the sound attached too.

When all is loaded in TES5Edit you scroll down too the mod where you need the sound, select the esp. and right click, select add master and select heelsound and accept, now your mod know where too look for the master.

Next is selecting Armor addon and just click somewhere on right window and scroll down too buttom. you see a line thats called:

SNND - Footstep sound, now right click the text colum next too it and select Edit you get a 3 second warning pop-up just click yes.

copy paste this line in too your edit         AngelFSTHeelsFootstepSet [FSTS:01004527]      but REMEMBER this one WILL NOT WORK before you change the value in the FSTS that fits your setup. How too find just compare it by selecting the master, find Footstep Set right under you see a form id that one MUST match the number in FSTS.

Now just close the TES5Edit and accept and you have heelsound on your shoes.

Next is if anyone want this Shoes as CBBE/UUNP with bodyslide just look at theese too links:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2214-luxury-collection-for-cbbe-hdt-bodyslide/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54989-luxury-collection-for-uunp-hdt-bodyslide-2016119last-update/

All my high heels no matter  what mod I have downloaded has been changed too get the heel sound on them, so it works and if it doesn't you fucked up something on the way.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an issue with these lately it seems.

All other hdt hells are fine but, lately when I add to my PC or followers their heights are jumping up and down like crazy so their dipping.

Could it be a load order issue perhaps?  I even reinstalled and loot puts them at the bottom.

thx

• 1 month later...

@WCSC and anyone else with the texture problem for the one heel.

There is one pair that has 2 incorrect texture paths problem you must manually fix it yourself using nifkope.

The 17shoes05_1.nif has 2 incorrect texture paths in the nif for the heels leather. The texture path for the item named shoe.vamp has it's textures as textures\hhshoes\17\05shoevamp.dds and textures\hhshoes\17\05shoevamp_n.dds when the texture paths should be textures\armor\gladiatorheels\05shoevamp.dds and textures\armor\gladiatorheels\05shoevamp_n.dds. Very easy to fix with nifskope.

• 2 years later...

My apologies for going MIA. My computer broke around the time I stopped replying, and forgot about Skyrim as a whole.

Will be grabbing another computer soon, and will be back to fix all issues and perhaps try new mods.

I’m aware that this is way overdue lol

Just recently remembered these mods after watching a few MxR videos.

• 8 months later...
7 hours ago, Durante said:

This looks amazing! Would be nice to see a sandals version, for immersion purposes. ?

As you can see above, this was indeed just a conversion.

From Daz3D studio specifically 

I’m currently learning blender, and will be attempting some original content soon.

But am gonna start with variants.

More specifically, I’m starting with a CHHH alteration. (a mod I released but models were made by Kendo, I just textured, packaged, and uploaded them for him)

• 6 months later...