Hi, Great shows but i have a few questions.

What ENB do you use?

Can you make a CBBE version? I don't want to change to UNP or UNPB.

Or you could just tell me how to convert them to CBBE if you want.

Cheers.

Any chance for a version w/o(or lower) platform?

Thanks for the mod.

I haven't imagined. I still can't invision what that would look like. But right now people are already creating there own variants.

It's up to anyone else, i'm only the packager and texturer. 

The models are from resource.

Oh, and your welcome! lol

Well it would look like the actual sandals glads used, with laces :P

like these :

spring-summer-2014-trend-gladiator-sanda

By the way, someone said it didn't worked with sevenbase, I thought boots of UNP could work on Sevenbase?? Bah I'll try these boots anyway, thanks for sharing they look great! :)

Made my own version:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1745-gladiator-sandals/

Hey nice ! Do you only use a 3D program to create these items?? I only know how to edit meshes and textures but to create is a whole other level for me :P

Any chance for a version w/o(or lower) platform?

Thanks for the mod.

I haven't imagined. I still can't invision what that would look like. But right now people are already creating there own variants.

It's up to anyone else, i'm only the packager and texturer.

The models are from resource.

Oh, and your welcome! lol

Well it would look like the actual sandals glads used, with laces :P

like these :

spring-summer-2014-trend-gladiator-sanda

By the way, someone said it didn't worked with sevenbase, I thought boots of UNP could work on Sevenbase?? Bah I'll try these boots anyway, thanks for sharing they look great! :)

Made my own version:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1745-gladiator-sandals/

Hey nice ! Do you only use a 3D program to create these items?? I only know how to edit meshes and textures but to create is a whole other level for me :P

I only used photoshop and creation kit, remember I said these meshes were resources.

I believe I'll start practicing DAZ3D, I gotta see how legit and flexible the software it though.

• 3 weeks later...

By far my favorite high heels yet.

Any chance you could release a clothing version of them for us mages? They negate the mage armor perk.

I can do that, will probably be uploaded by tomorrow though.

Wow thx for the fast reply. I imagine it's a simple thing to do but for someone like me who is completely overwhelmed by the creation kit, it's a big deal. Thx again.

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you could release a clothing version of them for us mages? They negate the mage armor perk.

Not sure if you simply forgot or I inadvertently pissed you off by my last comment. I didn't mean to imply that the design of the gladiator heels was simple. Far from it. If they were simple to design someone would have done so long ago. My last comment was referring the conversion to clothing from armor. It's just that from the google searches I did to try and do the conversion myself, it seemed like a simple thing to do for someone who is already familiar with how the creation kit works... but as I already said, the creation kit itself completely overwhelms me.

Anyway, my "Naked Mage" is perfect in nothing but your heels, however since I can't seem to get Perkus Maximus working right and the vanilla alteration Mage Armor perk doesn't allow armor footwear, I'm forced to choose between your heels or the mage armor perk.

Not sure if you simply forgot or I inadvertently pissed you off by my last comment. I didn't mean to imply that the design of the gladiator heels was simple. Far from it. If they were simple to design someone would have done so long ago. My last comment was referring the conversion to clothing from armor. It's just that from the google searches I did to try and do the conversion myself, it seemed like a simple thing to do for someone who is already familiar with how the creation kit works... but as I already said, the creation kit itself completely overwhelms me.

Anyway, my "Naked Mage" is perfect in nothing but your heels, however since I can't seem to get Perkus Maximus working right and the vanilla alteration Mage Armor perk doesn't allow armor footwear, I'm forced to choose between your heels or the mage armor perk.

My apologies, that wasn't it all. Lol even if it was, I can accept criticism. But I understood you.

The reason I said probably, is because I was working on lots at that time. I should've been more...

Just excuses I guess. But thanks for reminding me. To make up for it, I will make it tonight and upload it tonight as well. (:

Added

Sorry if I'm missing something but it doesn't look like you've updated gladiator heels since you said that you added the clothing version. I tried re downloading from scratch anyway and they don't seem to be there. Were you planning a big update and waiting until that's ready?

Added

Sorry if I'm missing something but it doesn't look like you've updated gladiator heels since you said that you added the clothing version. I tried re downloading from scratch anyway and they don't seem to be there. Were you planning a big update and waiting until that's ready?

Download the Clothing Patch from the main post and replace the original esp. It makes the original version clothes instead.

Added

Download the Clothing Patch from the main post and replace the original esp. It makes the original version clothes instead.

Aha... Yep. I missed that. I was looking on the download page. Thx again :)

Looks pretty good other then the one pair had messed up texture paths that I fixed but I think the one that I downloaded was a earlier one. I ran these through mesh rigger so that I can add a body to them so that I can run them through the clothing converter once converted I will remove the body and the unneeded nodes. UNP and UNPCM have a seam UNPB doesn't have a seam but has some clipping towards the back might be from mesh rigger not sure though. Actually the body I have that is listed as UNPB might actually be 7BASE because when I looked at the body name in the nif it is listed as s7b. Might just download a UNPB body and use that instead for the conversion.

Checked my downloads forgot I already have the UNPB body downloaded from the nexus placed the body into the heel and they match and no clipping so I will use that body for the conversion.

Well made them compatible with my UNPCM body I did have to change a bunch of partitions on parts of the heels as some had 2 partitions after running them through mesh rigger with one being for feet and the other one being for body so I had to change the body ones to feet as well to get them to show up right. 2 of them I have to go back into the nifs and change the partitions for the feet I missed 2 that is why the two have holes in the feet.

Thanks again for the cool heels.

post-25667-0-02089400-1427937576_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-15276500-1427937632_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-25574300-1427938598_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-40008800-1427938607_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-70683400-1427938727_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-43163700-1427938736_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-10895100-1427938744_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-22192500-1427938751_thumb.jpg

Well made them compatible with my UNPCM body I did have to change a bunch of partitions on parts of the heels as some had 2 partitions after running them through mesh rigger with one being for feet and the other one being for body so I had to change the body ones to feet as well to get them to show up right. 2 of them I have to go back into the nifs and change the partitions for the feet I missed 2 that is why the two have holes in the feet.

Thanks again for the cool heels.

Great job! I'm also sure those holes are easy to fix.

Will this be lore friendly? 

I'm sure it already is in a sense. Semi-lorefriendly i'd say. Fits in the game's theme but not within the story.

@xXDeliteXx

Yeah those holes in the feet were caused by the 2nd partition that got added to the feet and a few other pieces when running them through the mesh rigger and those new added partitions were set to the body slot by mesh rigger and I missed them when I was changing the added ones to the feet slot. Those 2 are working fine now after I changed the slots for them to feet.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...