[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

ok something really weird just happened to me and it never happened before

sims this just threw this error at me

its a blue screen error, i think its the same elusive one everyone is talking about

i took a screen shot to show you

and added the log its pointing to, trust me its the right log file i just happened to close the first error with out screenshotting it but i did make it print the details. then when the error popped up again i screenshotted it for good measure

I also have the same problem

I'm terribly sorry for those who have problems with my mod. I suspect that some data (like skills) are not loaded/initialized correctly causing the crash in PostWooHoo.

Here is a test version that records lots of usefull informations into the logs. Please, could someone try it and post his logs.

Thank you.

ONIKI_KinkyMod.7z

Good morning Onikikay, even with all of the glitches the mod is still fun.  I really appreciate all of your time and hard work you have put into this mod and sharing it with everyone.  I am also getting the blue screen that everyone is mentioning and was going to attempt posting my logs with your newest link but I am not tech savvy and it is really late here, I might botch something up in the process.  I'm hoping tomorrow when I check back here that there may be an answer (no pressure though) based off of the info that others post.  You have actually made my weekend quite fun with your release on Friday night and Saturday morning, I felt like you were spoiling us :)  I was able to get my sim to reach her fertile phase tonight so I think with your newest release it fixed my issue on that, I also set the External pregnancy to false hoping for a positive result but the blue screen currently is preventing that.  No biggie though. 

Out of curiosity, did you program the mod with positions from various animators?  My sims seem to be using SM animations and SF animations in addition to the other ones I actually added to the list but I do not have SM and SF in my list for the world I am currently playing (maybe I'm so tired I'm seeing things and I could be way off base on that).  Another question, is your mod programmed to allow incest also?  I noticed a mother and son woohooing so I went through all of the settings in Woohooer and animated woohoo and fixed the incest settings to prevent it but she was so horny she kept going after her son and he kept accepting.  Okay this inquiring mind is off to bed, have a great day and thanks again for your stuff, oh and btw your animations are not ugly, you did great!

Good morning Onikikay, even with all of the glitches the mod is still fun.  I really appreciate all of your time and hard work you have put into this mod and sharing it with everyone.  I am also getting the blue screen that everyone is mentioning and was going to attempt posting my logs with your newest link but I am not tech savvy and it is really late here, I might botch something up in the process.  I'm hoping tomorrow when I check back here that there may be an answer (no pressure though) based off of the info that others post.  You have actually made my weekend quite fun with your release on Friday night and Saturday morning, I felt like you were spoiling us :)  I was able to get my sim to reach her fertile phase tonight so I think with your newest release it fixed my issue on that, I also set the External pregnancy to false hoping for a positive result but the blue screen currently is preventing that.  No biggie though. 

Out of curiosity, did you program the mod with positions from various animators?  My sims seem to be using SM animations and SF animations in addition to the other ones I actually added to the list but I do not have SM and SF in my list for the world I am currently playing (maybe I'm so tired I'm seeing things and I could be way off base on that).  Another question, is your mod programmed to allow incest also?  I noticed a mother and son woohooing so I went through all of the settings in Woohooer and animated woohoo and fixed the incest settings to prevent it but she was so horny she kept going after her son and he kept accepting.  Okay this inquiring mind is off to bed, have a great day and thanks again for your stuff, oh and btw your animations are not ugly, you did great!

Thanks for you kind words.

You're not seeing things. :) My mod looks for popular animations packages and use them if installed.

Concerning the incest question, I'm sorry, I've just forgot to add a blood related test in the woohoo interactions. I'll fix that in the next release.

That's great that you are able to do something like that as far as a blood related test.  Don't be sorry though, I was just curious.  Normally I have the settings turned on to allow it but when the mom kept going after her son it was a little distracting lol so I turned it all off.  Now that I have fixed my image picture for my profile I truly am off to bed.  Goodnight/good morning! 

I'm terribly sorry for those who have problems with my mod. I suspect that some data (like skills) are not loaded/initialized correctly causing the crash in PostWooHoo.

Here is a test version that records lots of usefull informations into the logs. Please, could someone try it and post his logs.

Thank you.

attachicon.gifONIKI_KinkyMod.7z

I'm testing it right now.  :)

Just wait a couple of hours later.

Concerning the incest question, I'm sorry, I've just forgot to add a blood related test in the woohoo interactions. I'll fix that in the next release.

If you add a blood-related test, I hope you add an option so we can toggle it on/off.

(In a perfect world I would actually like to toggle it for each sim whether they are prepared to engage in familial woohoo or not, but I assume that's a bit harder and possibly out of scope for this mod.)

Thank you.

Good news!!! It WORKS!!!  :heart:

No PostWoohoo error. And I checked the ShowInfos, I get the sperm in it: Sperm Sim_Name : Level = 2 - Duration = 10. And the Short/Long Term Arousal set to 0.

Btw, what does it mean with Sperm Level 2?

I also have another problem, when I load my savegame and KinkyMod start I was bombarded with Skills.Tools.AddSkill: Failed to add new skill : 671256751. Up hundreds to thousands of messages on the right screen, once I successfully manage to have a couple of sims a Vaginal Woohoo and get the result, I turn off the game.

Thank you.

I tested 0.1.5 and 0.1.6. There is no more ghost problems)

And I just testing this separated version you just uploaded and I got no blue screen and post woohoo moodlets worked!! 

I got "public woohoo" and for rape interaction I got "enemy" and something for the evil sim watching someone suffer lol My doubt is if I got all moodlets. (if yes, I'd like to make a suggestion for the victim sim get more depressed/shocked after the attack :P)

I also didn't see something about menstrual circle, or horny. Tomorrow I'm gonna play more to test if I can impregnate a sim.

I'm happy the mod is working without the blue screen!! :)

Thank you very much!

By the way, I still got some error logs, so I'm gonna upload it for you.

ScriptError_imac-steph.local__04-12-2015__08-52-39__76675E80.xml

ScriptError_imac-steph.local__04-12-2015__08-52-42__9CE23B5E.xml

Well the problem is not solved at all. As I suspected, the custom skills don't work for you. The PostWooHoo method try to add points to the appropriate skills but failed to create them.

Edit: I think I've found! The skills need to have name and description localization else they aren't loaded. The french version has all requested strings but not the english one.

Are the others sims can have sex with dogs ? Sometimes i see a woman masturbate on four. A dog arrive and start to mount and then it's canceled. No blue screen, nothing, i don't know if it's a bug or this kind of relation is is not allowed.

Could you add some moodlets. Having sex with 8 differents dog in one day, give you a strayx moodlet. 10 differents oral with differents men give you a bukkake moodlet. If it's possible i'm sur we'll give some more ideas for fun stuff.

Are you planning to add a watersport trait ?

Are the others sims can have sex with dogs ? Sometimes i see a woman masturbate on four. A dog arrive and start to mount and then it's canceled. No blue screen, nothing, i don't know if it's a bug or this kind of relation is is not allowed.

Could you add some moodlets. Having sex with 8 differents dog in one day, give you a strayx moodlet. 10 differents oral with differents men give you a bukkake moodlet. If it's possible i'm sur we'll give some more ideas for fun stuff.

Are you planning to add a watersport trait ?

This is probably because they did not expect that a dog will try to mount them and are not ready (yet) for this kind of experience.

Before adding new features, I want to fix all the current issues. I'd like to add some kind of challenges/quests and rewards related to kinky skills. But it's too early to talk about that.

ONIKI_KinkyMod.7z

This version should fix issues with skills and traits.

well, i believe that all of us on this topic who are downloading and trying out your mod, know and understand thats its a work in progress. so we, well least i am happy to help make your mod better than ever. i just hope the screenshots and logs ive been providing are helping you. :)

thanks

here's the script error I've been getting since I've updated to the new one. not sure whats causing it because all my character has been doing is either just standing or walking and not interacting with anyone or anything else. I have 11 of them and this is the last one I've received when I got off the game. hope it helps

Sorry, I forgot to disable a wip interaction.

Okay so far i like it alot, but i was wondering when the sims about to be rape, will it always play doggy style..., are is it randomize.. if so then this is perfect.. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

The played animation is randomly chosen from a list. At this time, the list contains only 1 animation. I need to find more rough animations to add in the list.

kay so i tested the latest version and good news, the skills are showing up, i havent gotten as fast as getting the traits yet, im pretty sure this requires leveling up said skills, im seeing moodlets appearing AND when i do show info in debug its showing that sperm is being collected. i havent received any error yet. i'll keep yous posted :)

I just got some initial testing of v7 done and like everyone else has been reporting PostWooHoo seems to be functioning properly now.  Good work quashing that bug.

Couple other random thoughts I had reading through posts.   I agree with NormanOsborn about the check for blood-relations.  If there could be a toggle option for wether to use it or not that would be great.  I'd hate to lose the option for those types of relations completely.

Also, way down on the bottom of the priority list, is it possible to add some more styles of underwear.  I have some thongs I like more promiscuous girls to wear, but they don't come off in your interactions.  It is a small price to pay for awesomeness of your mod, but it would be great to have them back someday.

Thank you for the patch Onikikay, it works great!  My sim was able to complete woohoo, collect sperm, get pregnant and carry to term with this fix.  The rape portion even seems to  be working now for me.   What a great way to end the weekend, with everything working :P

Also glad to know I was not just seeing things with the use of SnFoug80's anims and SM anims.  I thought you mod somehow found these animations in my anim file and was using those even though I had not added them to the list but you've explained why I was seeing those, sounds like there could be some hidden gems in there if you have pulled from the popular ones (there may be some that I have not found out about).

Noticed a little odd thing about traits, my sim gave birth to a baby girl who was born with the flirty trait.  I didn't think that was available until they were teens, is that a feature too of the mod?  I also was using my child sim and clicked on bed and it gave me the kinky, solo masturbate option.  The child sim was not able to perform this thankfully but thought I would mention it.  :shy:  After continued play my female sim apparently wanted to show her bottom to her youngster but I caught her in time and stopped it, I don't know if she would have succeeded since I stopped her.  I'm having a blast playing this mod though and kind of wish I didn't have to go to bed or work lol but life goes on.  Have a good day. 

Just want to let you know you are doing a great job with the mod oniki. Keep up to wonderful work Will post any issues I have.

Just want to let you know you are doing a great job with the mod oniki. Keep up to wonderful work Will post any issues I have.