[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

The update <3

I tested the mod for some hours. At first I had a problem with nraas StoryProgression and not available animations. The SP I got solved removing the mod, loading the game without it and later putting it in again. I don't know why, but it worked and now I'm playing with SP without problems. The animation I noticed I didn't have Amra's latest version (so it may be a good reminder to people update their versions :P)

I guess there is a problem with the ghosts of the town... there are many many MANY messages about outfit error (I deactivated Overwatch's "clear outfit" option). 

Anyway the major issue I got was I couldn't get any "post woohoo" moodlets. A blue screen showed up asking to reset/delete/deactivate script in the end of every woohoo interaction.

I hope the scripterrors may help. :)

Sorry for the bugs and thank you for the logs. I will take a look at this ghost problem.

odd the rape option only showed in the list when people was going home but it was locked so it couldnt be picked

Please, can you describe a bit more what was the situation and/or post a screenshot?

Ha! yay thankyou Onikay!!! i installed the new updated version and its working just fine! i aint sure what the ghosts are for as i saw a ghost dog called Breeze hop by :s  ...  but it was kinda neat! :) so far..( touch wood) its running nicely. i did activate the rape thingy and i had to giggle as my SIM was walking though town late at night and this guy was tip-toeing up behind her in his PJ's! like sleep walking :D . she stopped as if hearing something. He pounced and they had that funny SIm cloud fight. then...she won! :P  She looked so chuffed with herself and walked away giggling while he grumbled and wandered i would guess, back home.

So the curiosity was rewarded with a comical moment, but for now i am just so so glad the MOD is running with no glitches or annoying endless crotch sniffing and pop ups.

Thanks again. :heart:

I think for any future update ideas, is there anyway maybe jobs can be added? i dont have the TS3 'Nights' mod that uses bars and stuff but even a thing where she could be a cute hooker standing on the street corners by the theatre and maybe a trigger occurs for hooker sex where passing cars stop and she gets taken to the woods or any where quiet, gives them some oral joy or sex depending on what they pay for and gets paid. i have enough sexy outfits to look the part. and it could be any sex animations currently made by Amra72 which in my opinion are awesome.

I did want maybe a brothel or strip bar but i think thats a much bigger MOD possibility. I guess with a street hooker as described above, for those who have a thing for the rape idea there could be customers that get the sex then dont pay her, kind of laugh and drive off or fight her after to get their money back...so not so much a rape, but forcefully getting there cash after they get their sex. would be funny if she wins that fight and runs off with their entire wallet!! hehe..x  x

Anyways thankyou again and looking forward to more!!!!!

Sophie!!  :heart:

Thank you. I'm really happy you have fun with my mod. I'll try to improve it over time, as long as people enjoy it. There are lots of things that could be done with Amra72 animations. If only I had more time.

Anyway, I have to fix all bugs before releasing any new features.

for any of the dog animations and game-play that KinkyMod offers in the package , yes you will need Pets. But for non animal content, no you dont. Pets i think is a really good expansion anyways, even if you dont have kinkymod.  :shy: So i would recommend it. And with the bonus of the sexual fun that KinkyMOD adds it will bring you a lot of fun.  :)

Thank you for the reply :)

But how do i get this to work? I have it installed but I haven't seen any of the features, or am I not supposed to see them?

Have you seen the welcome popup? Do you have the Kinky menu in the interactions menu?

I'm having the same problem the new version does not show up in my game, 

I did delete the old version

I feel with you Lady :/

I followed you on BAS and it's great to see that you kept working on this and wow you surely did work :exclamation:  I have just downloaded your mod and will try it out today. I am curious to see if it will work since i have a lot of mods already. Have you heard of this mod ? SimsMxHospitalOverhaul I think it would work exellent as an addon to your mod but it has not been updated since 1.55 and i miss it badly :( Maybe you could have a look at it  (no pressure, just if you like it too) You must have some serious skill to have managed to keep at it for so long 8O and implemented a DILDO ! No one else managed this you're the only one and im impressed :D I Usually play epic life-setting and have changed my pregnancy lenght to last 3 seasons like 9 months reallife and as each season is 28 days it last a long time lol Anyway i wonder how long does a periond last in your mod and if i want it to last longer can i change it ? One season is like 3 months and one period/menstruation-cycle would by my gameplay last around 9 sim-day ;) Anyway Thank you so much for sharing your brilliant work :heart:  :D

Edit: Sorry im such an airhead i forgot to leave the link for the hospital-mod (facepalm) :D Well have fun ;)

Link:

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/1883/

for any of the dog animations and game-play that KinkyMod offers in the package , yes you will need Pets. But for non animal content, no you dont. Pets i think is a really good expansion anyways, even if you dont have kinkymod.  :shy: So i would recommend it. And with the bonus of the sexual fun that KinkyMOD adds it will bring you a lot of fun.  :)

Thank you for the reply :)

But how do i get this to work? I have it installed but I haven't seen any of the features, or am I not supposed to see them?

Have you seen the welcome popup? Do you have the Kinky menu in the interactions menu?

No I haven't seen that popup and no Kinki menu

Well 

i get so bluescreen script errors when i do something kinky here and there

if i have it again i will make a photo

To both of you, please, post you logs here. Perhaps I will be able to find usefull informations.

I followed you on BAS and it's great to see that you kept working on this and wow you surely did work :exclamation:  I have just downloaded your mod and will try it out today. I am curious to see if it will work since i have a lot of mods already. Have you heard of this mod ? SimsMxHospitalOverhaul I think it would work exellent as an addon to your mod but it has not been updated since 1.55 and i miss it badly :( Maybe you could have a look at it  (no pressure, just if you like it too) You must have some serious skill to have managed to keep at it for so long 8O and implemented a DILDO ! No one else managed this you're the only one and im impressed :D I Usually play epic life-setting and have changed my pregnancy lenght to last 3 seasons like 9 months reallife and as each season is 28 days it last a long time lol Anyway i wonder how long does a periond last in your mod and if i want it to last longer can i change it ? One season is like 3 months and one period/menstruation-cycle would by my gameplay last around 9 sim-day ;) Anyway Thank you so much for sharing your brilliant work :heart:  :D

Edit: Sorry im such an airhead i forgot to leave the link for the hospital-mod (facepalm) :D Well have fun ;)

Link:

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/1883/

Thank you for your comments.

The full menstrual cycle duration is 5 days for default age length. At this time, the code to change this duration is ready but not tested. That's why the feature is not available in the option settings yet.

Thanks for the link, I will take a look at the mod.

So far I found 1 huge problem. When I go to edit mode and try to move familly into another lot, the game stuck at that moment when familly is adding to lot.

Thanks for the report, I'll take a look at it.

Yes, thank you.

sooooooooooooo....,

i may just be going insane... hmm that would require me to actaully be sane to start with doesnt it?, i installed the new update and i discovered something amazing!

my game ran a whole lot smoother and a lot of other bizzare erratic beaviors by the game are gone! O_O

the only problem i ran into was an unending saving screen.. BUT i am 100% sure that this has nothing to do with the mod, im pretty sure its my fault... lets just say i was screwing around with some tattoo mods (adding my own and what not) and it didnt end well.. lol

but all in all thank you so much OnikiKay, i dont know what you did, but it seems to have fixed a lot of other problems my game had o-O

ILU! <3 and STAY AWESOME!

P.s.: I did what you told me to do regarding overwatch, and yes that stabilized the issue with clothes. thanks for that too! <3

i maybe wrong about this, but i was reading thru your logs... (lets just say i spent a lot of times deciphering my own logs..) it looks like when ever you trigger a woohoo its looking for something (i think its an anim) and not finding the anim or a way to call that type of anim.. what ever anims you installed did you make sure to see if you also installed the requirements on the autho page of the anims? some do have certain requirements and work better with them installed

For Amra's Anims, you need Kickers interactions, they just work better with them.. i dont know why but they just do

also instaling animated woohoo mod helps, even tho amra's mods say they dont need it

for masters you NEED animated woohoo, i could not get the anims to work properly with out it

Ah yes, i only have arma's anims 1.3, i will update, as for the dancing, she does start with the music and all, but when the part where she removes her top triggers, she is just moved directly on the ground next to the counter and the action is stopped immediatly for some reason, like a complete reset, maybe something im missing?

I don't know if this is what is supposed to happen but when my sim went to bed to sleep she sleeps on to of the blanked like a nap and not covered.  I ended it the first time because i thought that she had chosen nap for some reason but the same thing happend when i selected sleep ? Should i get an extra blanket or what. It is gonna be cold at winter-time :D

I don't know if this is what is supposed to happen but when my sim went to bed to sleep she sleeps on to of the blanked like a nap and not covered.  I ended it the first time because i thought that she had chosen nap for some reason but the same thing happend when i selected sleep ? Should i get an extra blanket or what. It is gonna be cold at winter-time :D

did you make sure to set the bed as belonging to the sim? i usually see this happen if a sim sleeps on a bed that they think isnt theirs

Yes it is her bed, have even redone the ownership but she just fluffs up her pillow roll over on the side and sleep like a nap? She also seems to get hungry more often, it might be a conflict with another mod? Anyway im diving back in to explore some more ;) Thanks again :heart:

Damn, the female sim I'm using to try the rapist thing only has 3 points in martial arts, and no athletic trait, but she's still winning every single fight with the rapist.

EDIT: Just did a Kinky interaction with one woman on her wife, both have the futa penis thing, but the "male" didn't get one. Probably because it wasn't an interaction done through Animated Woohoo.

Yes it is her bed, have even redone the ownership but she just fluffs up her pillow roll over on the side and sleep like a nap? She also seems to get hungry more often, it might be a conflict with another mod? Anyway im diving back in to explore some more ;) Thanks again :heart:

This is a feature of my mod. All sims sleep on top of the blanket to allow them to dream (like in the future expansion). Perhaps this feature should be active only when the sim is aroused. I will think about that for a future version.

This new version is totally awesome, but I'm not sure what do Debug option by default it is set to "false". Should I turn this on or just leave it ?

The Debug option is only here for curious players or to help me find bugs. So, just leave it to false.

First I have to say great work, I love this mod so far.  That said I've encountered an error I'm hoping you can help with.  It seems whenever a vaginal interaction is finishing the script is running into a null value.  I'm attaching the logs I think you'll need.  Many thanks.

Thanks for all. I'll take a look at your logs.

Damn, the female sim I'm using to try the rapist thing only has 3 points in martial arts, and no athletic trait, but she's still winning every single fight with the rapist.

EDIT: Just did a Kinky interaction with one woman on her wife, both have the futa penis thing, but the "male" didn't get one. Probably because it wasn't an interaction done through Animated Woohoo.

There is no futa penis thing in my mod.

Hi Onikikay,

Thank you so much for your new release and hard work!  I love the changes, I didn't want to go to bed last night because I was having too much fun with it :P  I've gone back through the pages and tried to find an answer to what I am about to ask but didn't see this question so I apologize in advance if redundant, if I set the External Pregnancy to "True" will that affect the menstrual cycle and ability to collect sperm in womb?  My female sim seems to only have follicular and luteal and I have not seen anything come up for fertile.  My sim had follicular, then luteal and back to follicular.  Also, I clicked on your donation link and when it took me to the paypal page I did not see a drop down box for the United States so I am not able to use that site, will you be putting up another link soon that will include the U.S.?  It's not the language part that I have issues with (I can use Google Translate) it's just there is no drop down to match the country for the card that would be used.  Okay, so this is my 2 cents worth of input.  Thanks again for sharing, "sharing is caring"  :heart:

@OnikiKay

Here's all the Script Error files of mine, mainly PostWoohoo problem and some other minor problems. I hope it can help you find a solution for it.

I notice It seems I don't have the PostWoohoo. After intercourse, sims just stop with no relationship boast, sperm in womb and woohoo moodlet. The interaction is just stop suddenly like that.

I also want to ask about Attraction in ShowInfos dialog. How is it calculating? Is there a way to customize it? I want to play a triangle love scenario for selected sims.

Since there's already Rape feature. Can I make a request about it? When a sims reject a woohoo proposition, there's a change of rape. Just like Skyrim.

It will depend on the sims trait and relationship. Higher relationship lower the change of rape attempt after being rejected, the lower the relationship and certain traits make raping change higher. Trait like mean spirited, hot headed, inappropriate, evil, etc.

ScriptError_.zip

^

I already see Amra72 new animation, it's the Female Peeing animation. Look nice complete with the bouncing boobs.  :heart:

Is there Amra72's animation that I don't know?

Btw, is there any way to disable your in-mod animation? Like masturbating, oral, etc. The animation that is not essential to the feature.

I saw masturbating on four floor is not just inviting dog but also human, where doggy style will be performed.

I wonder if you already done for the bestiality xml file? Mike25 is making 5 dog woohoo animations for KinkyMod, his thread in download section.

^

Again...

Is there a way to replace Rape Attempt Fighting animation?

I'm planning to replace it with Heat the Moment Kiss from University EP.

Like extract the cloud fighting animations, give them a new name (xxx_xxx_xxx RapeAttemptWin_Rapist.clip and xxx_xxx_xxx_RapeAttemptWin_Victim.clip). Then put it in ONIKI_Anims.package. So if someone want to replace it, he can just replace that files.

I wonder if you are using EA ingame Fighting calculation to decided who is the winner and loser. So replace the animation is... impossible?