[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hi Onikikay,

Thank you so much for your new release and hard work!  I love the changes, I didn't want to go to bed last night because I was having too much fun with it :P  I've gone back through the pages and tried to find an answer to what I am about to ask but didn't see this question so I apologize in advance if redundant, if I set the External Pregnancy to "True" will that affect the menstrual cycle and ability to collect sperm in womb?  My female sim seems to only have follicular and luteal and I have not seen anything come up for fertile.  My sim had follicular, then luteal and back to follicular.  Also, I clicked on your donation link and when it took me to the paypal page I did not see a drop down box for the United States so I am not able to use that site, will you be putting up another link soon that will include the U.S.?  It's not the language part that I have issues with (I can use Google Translate) it's just there is no drop down to match the country for the card that would be used.  Okay, so this is my 2 cents worth of input.  Thanks again for sharing, "sharing is caring"  :heart:

Thanks for your comments.

Setting External Pregnancy to true does not affect the menstrual cycle and the abillity to collect sperm. It just allows pregnancies not started by KinkyMod to continue normally to completion. I'll take a look on the menstrual cycle. Perhaps I've broken something in the last version.

Sorry, I'm new to paypal things. I've added new devises to my account. Let me know if you're still not able to select United States.

@OnikiKay

Here's all the Script Error files of mine, mainly PostWoohoo problem and some other minor problems. I hope it can help you find a solution for it.

I notice It seems I don't have the PostWoohoo. After intercourse, sims just stop with no relationship boast, sperm in womb and woohoo moodlet. The interaction is just stop suddenly like that.

I also want to ask about Attraction in ShowInfos dialog. How is it calculating? Is there a way to customize it? I want to play a triangle love scenario for selected sims.

Since there's already Rape feature. Can I make a request about it? When a sims reject a woohoo proposition, there's a change of rape. Just like Skyrim.

It will depend on the sims trait and relationship. Higher relationship lower the change of rape attempt after being rejected, the lower the relationship and certain traits make raping change higher. Trait like mean spirited, hot headed, inappropriate, evil, etc.

Another person with PostWooHoo error. :(

According to the log files, it seems you haven't installed CmarNYC Nipples depth slider. I will add a check to avoid error if the mod is not present.

Concerning the Rape feature, it's almost how the "regular" interaction is working right now. The Rape service uses a different system.

^

I already see Amra72 new animation, it's the Female Peeing animation. Look nice complete with the bouncing boobs.  :heart:

Is there Amra72's animation that I don't know?

Btw, is there any way to disable your in-mod animation? Like masturbating, oral, etc. The animation that is not essential to the feature.

I saw masturbating on four floor is not just inviting dog but also human, where doggy style will be performed.

I wonder if you already done for the bestiality xml file? Mike25 is making 5 dog woohoo animations for KinkyMod, his thread in download section.

There 3 new animations by Amra72 in the current release. Are my animations so ugly that you want me to remove them? :P

I want to fix all bugs before using the new xml format.

^

Again...

Is there a way to replace Rape Attempt Fighting animation?

I'm planning to replace it with Heat the Moment Kiss from University EP.

Like extract the cloud fighting animations, give them a new name (xxx_xxx_xxx RapeAttemptWin_Rapist.clip and xxx_xxx_xxx_RapeAttemptWin_Victim.clip). Then put it in ONIKI_Anims.package. So if someone want to replace it, he can just replace that files.

I wonder if you are using EA ingame Fighting calculation to decided who is the winner and loser. So replace the animation is... impossible?

There no way at this time to replace the fighting animations. I'm using vanilla animations not custom ones. But the fighting calculation is done by my mod. This is a custom interaction using vanilla animations.

@OnikiKay

I want to share several tips to help your mod development... Fastening the game loading screen for testing purpose. The most evil part of the game for any mod and cc developers.

1. You can disable several or almost all unused EPs and SPs.

I tried many times with it, as I'm using a cheap laptop right now. Very limited. Like it or not I usually enable and disable some EPs to get a performance boast. What I do, is disabling them in Windows Registry.

a. Open Regedit.exe and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Sims. Open the folder tree. As you can see, all your EPs and SPs are listed there.

b. Export each of them one by one as a backup and label them very clear, like TS3_World_Adventure.reg. Very Important!

(you can merge it into a single *.reg file by copy paste all of the text to a single *.reg file using notepad.exe)

c. Delete the rest of the EPs and SPs that is not used by your KinkyMod. I guess almost all, except Pets and Into the Future.

d. Start the game, you can see how fast the loading screen is without all the EPs and SPs.

e. If you want to enable all the EPs and SPs again, just double click all the exported *.reg files you did at b step above.

2. Disable all the store items and cc... or Start with a fresh savegame folder

If you have tons of it, it will slow down you game, increase the loading screen time significantly.

a. To disable them... simply by renaming your TS3 savegame folder (Library\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3), to something else like from "The Sims 3" to "The Sims 3.disabled".

b. Start the game without any savegame folder. TS3 will recreate a new one for you. And you need to reconfigure all the settings again and then restart the game.

c. To restore your old savegame and Store items, rename the folder to The Sims 3 back. And you can also rename the newly created savegame folder for mod testing purpose to else, as a backup if you want to test again.

3. Use uninhabited and tiny world of 256x256.

Yes, uninhabited and tiny world will load the savegame fast!

4. Buy some magazine or a table with internet access and snacks.

Well.... despite the loading time is now reduced significantly... but it still there. Magazine or table or snack will make it load faster too and somehow too short....

Another person with PostWooHoo error. :(

According to the log files, it seems you haven't installed CmarNYC Nipples depth slider. I will add a check to avoid error if the mod is not present.

Concerning the Rape feature, it's almost how the "regular" interaction is working right now. The Rape service uses a different system.

There 3 new animations by Amra72 in the current release. Are my animations so ugly that you want me to remove them? :P

I want to fix all bugs before using the new xml format.

There no way at this time to replace the fighting animations. I'm using vanilla animations not custom ones. But the fighting calculation is done by my mod. This is a custom interaction using vanilla animations.

a. I hope you can fix all the bugs... the only I can help is Fastening the Loading Screen Tips above.

b. I wonder what is the rest of 3 animations beside of the female peeing? Amra72 is god! Everyone want to learn from him.   :)

c. So basically, there's a possibility to replace them, right? Since it just play the clip files.

It's better to make KinkyMod without dependency to EPs and CC. Of course, except Pets EP and Cmar's Morphing Penis.

For the rest of the EPs, it's better to extract all of the files from many EPs needed and then included in the KinkyMod package files. So even if people don't have the necessary EP, they can still enjoy KinkyMod 100%. It also minimize the potential bugs too, running from different computer with so many unknown configuration.

The motive priority for these interactions is simply insanely high. If you have two intimate sims in a household and you use autonomy at all, its literally all they will do, they will even interrupt user directed actions to override.

Taking into account that it could just be the libido motive needing to be relieved I let them sort that out several times and regardless of spending an entire night of back and forth sexual requests, they simply would not stop until time for work came around...thankfully the Go To Work push appears to override all Kinky interactions.

That aside, I do like the development so far but the kinky motive push is really quite ridiculous. I mean its great if all you're really interested in is watching your sims fuck but the reason I like this mod is because it provides legitimate reasons for that to happen.

Overall the balance between autonomous and user directed is rather off balance still, but its still coming along pretty nicely.

Hm,no Reply by my Coment.Here also aweysome my Question;How I can translate this Mod in German?

Mainly the Menu in the Game.

mfg

There is not much to translate at this time. Most of texts are just placeholders. But, if you want to write german text, feel free to edit the german stbl inside the package.

The motive priority for these interactions is simply insanely high. If you have two intimate sims in a household and you use autonomy at all, its literally all they will do, they will even interrupt user directed actions to override.

Taking into account that it could just be the libido motive needing to be relieved I let them sort that out several times and regardless of spending an entire night of back and forth sexual requests, they simply would not stop until time for work came around...thankfully the Go To Work push appears to override all Kinky interactions.

That aside, I do like the development so far but the kinky motive push is really quite ridiculous. I mean its great if all you're really interested in is watching your sims fuck but the reason I like this mod is because it provides legitimate reasons for that to happen.

Overall the balance between autonomous and user directed is rather off balance still, but its still coming along pretty nicely.

Have you used the debug interaction SetFlag_Slut? If yes, that's why your sims want to do kinky things all the time. The debug interactions are not meant to be used during a normal gameplay session.

True.

I hope the Woohoo motive will be the first or highest priority to be fixed, before anything else. I think pregnancy, bestiality, etc can wait.

My vision for the Woohoo Motive (Short Term Arousal)...

Drop panty and dirty joke can be separated from Short Term Arousal, and put them into the Sexual Harassment that have different motive.

Short Term Arousal just a motive for masturbation, ask for woohoo, and accepting a woohoo invitation.

Short Term Arousal advertisement can be divided into these:

0-15 : Depleted and shore. Sims will not ask and accept a Woohoo.

15-40: Bored. Sims will rarely ask for woohoo, but will accept Woohoo invitation if it came from sims with high relationship and high attraction (whatever the relationship level).

40-60: Neutral. Sometimes sims will ask for a woohoo to a sims with high relationship and medium attraction, as well as accepting Woohoo invitation from friend (medium relationship), and medium attraction.

60-80: Exciting. Sims will ask for a woohoo to medium relationship and medium attraction, or masturbate alone, as well as one night stand with stranger (low relationship) if being asked, but medium attraction at minimum.

80-100: Frenzy. Forget about accepting a woohoo, he will rape before someone have a time to ask him for a woohoo, whatever the relationship and attraction level. But high attraction, whatever the relationship level (even stranger) will be the first priority to be targeted... to be raped. (it will be rarely happen, as perhaps he will masturbate instead while still in 60-80)

Relationship and Attraction play a big role. As like in the real life, people are not just having a sex with stranger just like that. If sims is excited (60-80 arousal meter), and he can't find other sims with medium relationship and medium attraction level at minimum, he will masturbate alone in closed room (dreaming having sex with the sims he like).

There's also several event that increase Short Term Arousal instantly:

Drink a romantic drink, or smell romantic incense: +5

See other sims take a public pee: +10

See other sims with high attraction level: +10

See other sims wearing revealing cloth: +15

See other sims naked: +20

See other sims have a woohoo: +40

Smell ovulated sims pheromone: +5

There's also a countdown to prevent double increase. Like seeing five sims wearing revealing cloth at once, it doesn't mean 5 x 10 = +50, which is too much (it will be a disaster at the beach and public swimming pool). But a countdown in 30 minutes (ingame time). So seeing five sims wearing revealing cloth at once, only get +10. And you need another 30 minutes before adding another +10. So on.

But there's also a double increase too in special case. High attraction and ovulated pheromone can have a double-triple increase. Seeing a high attractive sims wearing sexy cloth while she is in ovulating... +10 +15 +5 = +35, for each 30 minutes (ingame time).

The cost of Woohoo activity:

Masturbate: -20

Woohoo: -50

As you can see, it's not instantly depleting to zero. It give a change for sims to have the second Woohoo in a day. Under special circumstances, third Woohoo in a day can be happened.

Kind like that...  :)

for any of the dog animations and game-play that KinkyMod offers in the package , yes you will need Pets. But for non animal content, no you dont. Pets i think is a really good expansion anyways, even if you dont have kinkymod.  :shy: So i would recommend it. And with the bonus of the sexual fun that KinkyMOD adds it will bring you a lot of fun.  :)

Thank you for the reply :)

But how do i get this to work? I have it installed but I haven't seen any of the features, or am I not supposed to see them?

Have you seen the welcome popup? Do you have the Kinky menu in the interactions menu?

No I haven't seen that popup and no Kinki menu

Well 

i get so bluescreen script errors when i do something kinky here and there

if i have it again i will make a photo

To both of you, please, post you logs here. Perhaps I will be able to find usefull informations.

I followed you on BAS and it's great to see that you kept working on this and wow you surely did work :exclamation:  I have just downloaded your mod and will try it out today. I am curious to see if it will work since i have a lot of mods already. Have you heard of this mod ? SimsMxHospitalOverhaul I think it would work exellent as an addon to your mod but it has not been updated since 1.55 and i miss it badly :( Maybe you could have a look at it  (no pressure, just if you like it too) You must have some serious skill to have managed to keep at it for so long 8O and implemented a DILDO ! No one else managed this you're the only one and im impressed :D I Usually play epic life-setting and have changed my pregnancy lenght to last 3 seasons like 9 months reallife and as each season is 28 days it last a long time lol Anyway i wonder how long does a periond last in your mod and if i want it to last longer can i change it ? One season is like 3 months and one period/menstruation-cycle would by my gameplay last around 9 sim-day ;) Anyway Thank you so much for sharing your brilliant work :heart:  :D

Edit: Sorry im such an airhead i forgot to leave the link for the hospital-mod (facepalm) :D Well have fun ;)

Link:

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/1883/

Thank you for your comments.

The full menstrual cycle duration is 5 days for default age length. At this time, the code to change this duration is ready but not tested. That's why the feature is not available in the option settings yet.

Thanks for the link, I will take a look at the mod.

Where do I find the log files?

True.

I hope the Woohoo motive will be the first or highest priority to be fixed, before anything else. I think pregnancy, bestiality, etc can wait.

Your sims are always horny because of the PostWooHoo bug. So, the woohoo motive is never reset. I have to find why this happens only for some people.

Great Mod! It shows a lot of promise and thus far I like the planned features and already features included. Im going to try it now but just need help with one of the recommended/required cc

Can anyone post link where I can get the cc see through clothes and mini skirt without panties that's recommended for mod?

Didn't know if v0.1.6 was meant to try and fix the PostWooHoo null error or not, so I gave it a shot.  Still get the same error with similar logs.  If it helps you trouble shoot, I'd be happy to test various conditions and provide the results.

Okay I just tested the mod for a few hours and it works perfectly!!! I enjoyed it except im having same problems as everyone else.

Described best here: "After intercourse, sims just stop with no relationship boast, sperm in womb and woohoo moodlet. The interaction is just stop suddenly like that." 

Also once again can anyone please link me to the "See through clothes with skirt and no panties"? Thank you

Here are my script errors below... Sorry for them all having same names I accidentally gave them all the same name. I gave them numbers to help you identify each

Okay I just tested the mod for a few hours and it works perfectly!!! I enjoyed it except im having same problems as everyone else.

Described best here: "After intercourse, sims just stop with no relationship boast, sperm in womb and woohoo moodlet. The interaction is just stop suddenly like that." 

Also once again can anyone please link me to the "See through clothes with skirt and no panties"? Thank you

Here are my script errors below...

this is exactly whats been happening to me, i see the interactions (the basic ones), and that is all.. nothing else happens, the anims work nicely.. but no moodlets no mention of any skills being raised, just simply nothing, and when i use the show info interaction, its never all that different.. i see the menstrual cycle changing sometimes.. and it gives weird messages about womb fertile or womb period or something, but when i do check info.. just same or normal stuff... its like just using an animation player or something...

but i have not come across any script errors o-O

edit: ok i found like 2 script errors, but they seem to say nothing about kinkymod except for the one im including...

and im 95% sure that script is showing a shutdown of the game where the world is being closed so its turning of all of everything, really doesnt looks like some error to me, mainly because i saw a couple of other logs that looked identical to this one and every single one of them has a time stamp that matches the time of me exiting the game and shutting off my pc

ScriptError_Athena-PC__04-11-2015__17-38-36__179DE7DA.xml

My question seems to have been looked over, all good. Just a simple one, at least I think so; whenever my female sims tries to get naked, their bottoms are "undressed" into some sort of jeans instead of the actual nude. Any sort of fix for this? Thanks, by the way, great mod!

i had this problem, it happens if you have over watch. make sure in over watch settings you diabled clean up clothes option. then to actually fix it

make your sim get naked, and now your sim should me in what it the game thinks is its naked outfit, then you go into cas edit VIA nraas master controller, then click on the clothes section and DO NOT change the section just leave the section alone (since for this outfit the sections you see in cas dont really matter) and pick the naked clothes that you find in your clothes inventory, once your sim is naked like they are supposed to be just exit the cas, then now your sim should be naked and everytime you make them get naked the game should pick the naked outfit that you set.

your problem happened because your sims naked outfit setting got messed up

Hm,no Reply by my Coment.Here also aweysome my Question;How I can translate this Mod in German?

Mainly the Menu in the Game.

mfg

There is not much to translate at this time. Most of texts are just placeholders. But, if you want to write german text, feel free to edit the german stbl inside the package.

Have you used the debug interaction SetFlag_Slut? If yes, that's why your sims want to do kinky things all the time. The debug interactions are not meant to be used during a normal gameplay session.

I haven't used any debug flags at all. I installed this on a new game in a new homeworld that I'd just installed so there was no previous installation of this mod in my save file either.

All I set in the interaction dialog was to turn on the rape feature to see if it worked...which I am not sure it does yet because so far my females win all the fights, nothing else was changed, I haven't really looked into the debug flags all that closely, I was just using it as a supplemental core override to make the game a bit more immersive in regards to giving a reason for having sex.

My question seems to have been looked over, all good. Just a simple one, at least I think so; whenever my female sims tries to get naked, their bottoms are "undressed" into some sort of jeans instead of the actual nude. Any sort of fix for this? Thanks, by the way, great mod!

i had this problem, it happens if you have over watch. make sure in over watch settings you diabled clean up clothes option. then to actually fix it

make your sim get naked, and now your sim should me in what it the game thinks is its naked outfit, then you go into cas edit VIA nraas master controller, then click on the clothes section and DO NOT change the section just leave the section alone (since for this outfit the sections you see in cas dont really matter) and pick the naked clothes that you find in your clothes inventory, once your sim is naked like they are supposed to be just exit the cas, then now your sim should be naked and everytime you make them get naked the game should pick the naked outfit that you set.

I tried to set the clean up clothes in over watch but it wouldn't set to false. I tried to change it at the city hall and through the active Sim with no luck. Any ideas on how to change it? I'm at patch 1.67 and all of Nrass mods are up to date.

I tried to set the clean up clothes in over watch but it wouldn't set to false. I tried to change it at the city hall and through the active Sim with no luck. Any ideas on how to change it? I'm at patch 1.67 and all of Nrass mods are up to date.

i just made sure to have testingcheats on, selected a sim then click on the sim click on nrass then overwatch then settings and clicked on the clean up outfits option. and it was set to false. you said you tried to change it thru city hall so im assuming that you have testingcheats on... so im not sure what your having a problem with. i'll dig more into it and see what i can find out

ok something really weird just happened to me and it never happened before

sims this just threw this error at me

its a blue screen error, i think its the same elusive one everyone is talking about

i took a screen shot to show you

and added the log its pointing to, trust me its the right log file i just happened to close the first error with out screenshotting it but i did make it print the details. then when the error popped up again i screenshotted it for good measure

post-14940-0-45351200-1428809171_thumb.png

ScriptError_Athena-PC__04-11-2015__22-20-58__0CA708C2.xml

i just made sure to have testingcheats on, selected a sim then click on the sim click on nrass then overwatch then settings and clicked on the clean up outfits option. and it was set to false. you said you tried to change it thru city hall so im assuming that you have testingcheats on... so im not sure what your having a problem with. i'll dig more into it and see what i can find out

Thanks for the help. I was going through Immediate instead of settings in over watch. Got it to work. Thanks again.

Thanks for the help. I was going through Immediate instead of settings in over watch. Got it to work. Thanks again.

glad to hear you got your problem solved, meanwhile i now have a new problem :D lol!

I guess I know the rest of 2 Amra72's animations.  :)

The invitation looks very good! Swinging the butt.  :heart:

Time to post new screenshots in screenshot thread!

Btw, I also notice a new interaction called ShowBottom. At first I thought it just a renamed of DropPanty interaction, but instead a new one. I surprised seeing my sims check the genital by themselves, I thought what is that, before I realized the ShowBottom interaction. This is awesome!