[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

hey I'm new here and a few days ago I found out about this mod which is great and I'm happy to have downloaded it, but I have an issue. Even my sim's sex skill is at 10 (i changed it thanks to master controller) I still can't do most of the kinky interactions, such as woohoo or oraljob. What can I do to fix this?

Your target sim must have theirs above 0 as well, just not yours.  Putting it at one will probably sufficient.  For the best chance you also need your exhibition skill up some, relationship at least friend, and should be at least in an aroused state.  That goes for both sims.  All this isn't always necessary, but it improves your chances.

Please help me, I am unabled to start the mod on my game. This not showing the "Menu (Kinky / Sittings)". How do I solve this problem? How do I start the mod in the game? I've taken all the mods I had to avoid conflict and still not worked. 

Are you using the newest version?  Have you clicked on your sim to start the kinkysettings?  I've attached how to do this, so if you have the latest version you should be able to activate the mod.  Make sure you set this to "True" to enable the mod. :) You should receive three welcome/credit messages and then the menu will appear for you to do your settings.  See attached.

post-561062-0-82248000-1434335477_thumb.jpg

I ended up figuring out my initial problems, actually! Though my one issue is that I can't seem to locate the condom machine.

Well this question is asked just about every other day so this is one I definitely know the answer to.  The condom machine is located in the Build/Buy mode on a community lot under Miscellaneous Décor.  Your sim can purchase a pack of 5 condoms for $10.00 simoleons.  If you go back to page 94 you should see a response on this.  Also, if you use the search feature at the top of the topic page and key in the word "Condoms" it will take you to all conversations related to this, in addition when you downloaded the mod you should have received a "Reference Guide" with this, if you use that and look under "C" for condoms it will have information there for you as well.  Hope this was helpful as well as the "Reference Guide".  I'm glad you were able to sort out your other issue.  :)

I should also mention that if you have a lot of stuff in your miscellaneous décor, it would probably be easiest to sort your catalog for CC only so you can just look through the CC stuff instead of all the things in your décor section. 

I don't know if it's placebo or just extended play in KW. For a while all I was getting was rape annoucements. I reset my town in Nraas and I started getting all kinds of different announcements and things seemed smoother. It's something I forgot about when doing extended play for a while with my sims. I don't know if it helped or not for sure but it appears to have. If anyone more advanced than I wants to chime in, please do so.

Your target sim must have theirs above 0 as well, just not yours.  Putting it at one will probably sufficient.  For the best chance you also need your exhibition skill up some, relationship at least friend, and should be at least in an aroused state.  That goes for both sims.  All this isn't always necessary, but it improves your chances.

The thing is both my sim and the other sim have all that, they are really close, both have some high exhibitionism/sex level and are usually aroused but they just don't do anything after I click the interaction. I also usually get a message saying "No Suitable Position Found"

same goes to the dildo which just doesn't work when I select the interaction

i cant get some of the animamtion to work i click on the kinky in game and with the person but when i clik the big part of the txt nothing happens. i have added the animation packs but some of then didnt add.  any ideas? thanks

Have you gotten your flirt level up between the two sims (arousal)? If the aren't into each other the woohoo will get rejected.

what exactly do you mean by some of them didn`t add?

edit: i am putting up the link to my guide again: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

when i say some of the animation packs didnt add, i mean wehn you write out the naem of the pack im adding its says 0 but other packs say 37 or 127 ect for the animations thanks for the guild have a go though it to make sure every thing is in order and report back. im not sure flirting stuff i havent dont any of that gaem stuff im just testing to make sure it all works before i get into it and find half the things dont work. anyway will report back soon.

edit: i am putting up the link to my guide again: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

when i say some of the animation packs didnt add, i mean wehn you write out the naem of the pack im adding its says 0 but other packs say 37 or 127 ect for the animations thanks for the guild have a go though it to make sure every thing is in order and report back. im not sure flirting stuff i havent dont any of that gaem stuff im just testing to make sure it all works before i get into it and find half the things dont work. anyway will report back soon.

There's only two sets of animations that work with KW (Amra and Lady666) the rest have to be done with animated woohoo. You're going to have to do some playing to see if it's working, you can just use Nraas MC to get the skill levels up quick to test it out. Since you just want to test load a smaller world so it won't take as long. I use a builders world to test things out, very small and faster loading time. If you're just testing stay away from worlds like St. Claire, Barcelona, NYC, Sao Paten and Beach City those worlds are massive. There has to be some sort of arousal or flirting or it's not going to work sim on sim unless there's a way to force it that I've yet to discover, you're just going to get a kinky woohoo rejected message.

Hey, guys. Umh, sorry, but i have to ask this. I've got family of two female sims, mother and daughter. I tried to use interactions from this mod on them, but they always reject it, even if there are horny status on both and low autonomy as well as blood-related options enabled at settings. What am i doing wrong?

Great mod, btw. Makes Sims 3 a very fun game.

Please help RAPE option is not available in related sims even after selecting blood related in the settings. it was there in the older version

Did you set the rape-option to true? So settings show it as enabled?

Please read the rape section of the Reference Guide. 

There's only two sets of animations that work with KW (Amra and Lady666) the rest have to be done with animated woohoo. You're going to have to do some playing to see if it's working, you can just use Nraas MC to get the skill levels up quick to test it out. Since you just want to test load a smaller world so it won't take as long. I use a builders world to test things out, very small and faster loading time. If you're just testing stay away from worlds like St. Claire, Barcelona, NYC, Sao Paten and Beach City those worlds are massive. There has to be some sort of arousal or flirting or it's not going to work sim on sim unless there's a way to force it that I've yet to discover, you're just going to get a kinky woohoo rejected message.

Actually the other animations work too with Kinkyworld as part of the Legacy System.  They are just limited as to what surfaces can be utilized.  Key in Legacy in the search function on the top of the page to see examples of how to enter them, I'm not tech savvy enough to grab them and repost them here.  I just thought I'd mention that ;)

Could someone please explain how I register the animations in more detail? I've got the game up and running with Pets, World Adventures, Late Night and Into The Future... I have a world, a single sim, and I'm sure the mod is working since I get the popup on launch about the mods being discovered, and then the notification about Kinky World specifically when I start playing.

But I've been through the options menu over, and over, and over again and I can't find anything about registering animations. There's a screenshot of the menu I want earlier in this thread that I can't find that menu anywhere. Please help! :)

Could someone please explain how I register the animations in more detail? I've got the game up and running with Pets, World Adventures, Late Night and Into The Future... I have a world, a single sim, and I'm sure the mod is working since I get the popup on launch about the mods being discovered, and then the notification about Kinky World specifically when I start playing.

But I've been through the options menu over, and over, and over again and I can't find anything about registering animations. There's a screenshot of the menu I want earlier in this thread that I can't find that menu anywhere. Please help! :)

I believe it's called "menuAnimations Label" or something like that.  I thought I still had a screenshot to attach to this but I can't seem to find one and I've already exited my game for the evening.  If you can't find it under that title maybe someone who is getting ready to go into game can take a screenshot for you.  :)