[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Experienced a crash, for me it was while teen sim was attending class at highschool with no other active sims in household.

A rape was just announced before the crash.

And even with announcement level to none I get announcements of rape happening.

With announcements level set to default I get all kinds of announcements varying from rape to sims going kinky-solo to announcements that emergency services will arrive at any minute.

The last one is confusing as it was written as if my sim had called an emergency service.

The announcement came from sim-bystanders calling the cops because a rape was happening on some lot very distant to where my active sim was.

Rape is happening now even in crowded lots.

This feels a bit unrealistic to me.

Did you correctly overwritted (or deleted) all files from previous versions?

Have you started a new game?

Yes on both.

The latter with an exported sim from a previous game, not sure if this can cause problems.

I'll reload last save from the new game with a clean cache, I think I forgot to clean it before starting a new game.  :s

Yes on both.

The latter with an exported sim from a previous game, not sure if this can cause problems.

I'll reload last save from the new game with a clean cache, I think I forgot to clean it before starting a new game.  :s

I think you can disregard my recent report, after clearing the cache and reloading last save I've had no more crashes.

So how many custom objects this mod have exactly? And where can I buy them? Only found a dildo so far..

it have the training dummy with dildo you can buy it at outdoors activity

and the condom dispencer this one you can buy only at community lots

edit a community lot select buy then go to decor/misc decor.

And another thing if you are too atheletic or you know martial arts you wont

get arrested and you wont get raped infact the rapers wont even try to rape

you they run and flee from my expirence so far.

So how many custom objects this mod have exactly? And where can I buy them? Only found a dildo so far..

My sim is both athletic and knows martial arts but they still try to rape her. She kicks their butts though xD

My sim is both athletic and knows martial arts but they still try to rape her. She kicks their butts though xD

lol thanks for the info. Anyway I seems to have missing/mismatch penises textures. Don't know if it's because I ran both this mod and Kicker's at the same time? Because them penises looks fine with animated woohoo mod..

I absolutely love this mod and I can tell you put a lot of hard work into it but lately it hasn't been working properly for me. Every few seconds I get a script error, generally whenever a male sim is masturbating. Also, out of the 8 animations packages I have in my game, I could only add 2 of them to the positions list, the others failed to add. And before this update I had no problem adding all of them. If anyone could help me fix this that'd be awesome cuz I really want this mod to work again.

A few quick questions:

Do I have to have all the packages installed for it to work? Like for instance if I don't want to bother with the condoms, could I not include the packages that say condom and condom dispenser, or will the whole thing not function without those?

Also, does anyone else have problems with certain animations not working? I've had problems with the Amra animations that were specifically for KW. My sims will basically just stand in the middle of the bed/pool table/etc for awhile then the action gets canceled and they jump out. But I tried a couple other animations (ones that work in AW also) and they went fine.

I Love the updated version of KW ;)

I am not sure where to put this, so please move it or tell me to delete it if this is the wrong place:  but With the new possibility to get rapists jailed, i went on a download search for nice cc for a mean prison/torturechamber!

And, well, I figured maybe more ppl wanted something like this so i put some links to cc  here:

the13th sim: http://the13thsim.webs.com/apps/forums/show/3632995-wretched-and-decaying-accents

club crimsyn:http://club-crimsyn.dreamwidth.org/47095.html (would have been nice with a torture animations for one of those furniture so the rapists really could pay!  :angel:  ) *evil snigger*

A few quick questions:

Do I have to have all the packages installed for it to work? Like for instance if I don't want to bother with the condoms, could I not include the packages that say condom and condom dispenser, or will the whole thing not function without those?

Also, does anyone else have problems with certain animations not working? I've had problems with the Amra animations that were specifically for KW. My sims will basically just stand in the middle of the bed/pool table/etc for awhile then the action gets canceled and they jump out. But I tried a couple other animations (ones that work in AW also) and they went fine.

I would assume you need all files in the Kw zip installed.  Just don't place any condom machines out and they won't be able to get any.   All my animations are working correctly for me.  are u using ver 2.3 of KW and did you start a new game with it?  If the answer is no to either one of those, then that might be your problem, otherwise I'm not sure what the problem is.

If could use the console commands or NRaas master controller mod to reset that sim that is happening to and see if that helps.

Does anyone know where the condom dispenser for this mod is? I checked everywhere ingame and I still cant find.  

@MasterPain, the condom dispenser is located in the build/buy mode on a community lot under miscellaneous décor.  A five pack of condoms are $10.00 simoleons.  You can perform a search function at the top of this topic page using the word "Condoms" and it will take you to all conversations regarding this.  Also there is a "Reference Guide" link at the front of the topic page and if you look under Condoms (it's under alpha order predominately) you should be able to find answer about condoms there also.  Hope that helps.  :)

After a female sims has had vaginal sex and the male used a condom, bring up the KW debug menu and click on "showinfos"  it will say in that list the male sims name and sperm.  If you see something like that, then the condom failed.  If you get that consistently, then it's not working.

After a female sims has had vaginal sex and the male used a condom, bring up the KW debug menu and click on "showinfos"  it will say in that list the male sims name and sperm.  If you see something like that, then the condom failed.  If you get that consistently, then it's not working.

Oright thanks! Gonna test it now

Oright thanks! Gonna test it now

Actually its the anal intercourse that gets them pregnant, the vago one seems ok with condom so far, but anal makes em pop babies right away, condom or no

I really like this mod so far, The best Sims 3 sex adult mod imo, but now having sex is basically all these Sims wants! They don't really go to sleep or playing games they just want to get it out ask everyone around for woohooing (it doesn't even matter if they are romantically involve or not) and walking around naked all the time! (I play this in University World's dorm) I've already set Autonomy to Low but it's still a little bit too much (I don't know why but Kinky Kiss always succeed even if two sims are enemies), are there anyway I can tone it down more? At least I'll prefer "Super Horny" moodlet to happen every couple of days (and have "a little horny" moodlet in between) instead of maybe four times a day.

Otherwise : best mod ever!!

I really like this mod so far, The best Sims 3 sex adult mod imo, but now having sex is basically all these Sims wants! They don't really go to sleep or playing games they just want to get it out ask everyone around for woohooing (it doesn't even matter if they are romantically involve or not) and walking around naked all the time! (I play this in University World's dorm) I've already set Autonomy to Low but it's still a little bit too much (I don't know why but Kinky Kiss always succeed even if two sims are enemies), are there anyway I can tone it down more? At least I'll prefer "Super Horny" moodlet to happen every couple of days (and have "a little horny" moodlet in between) instead of maybe four times a day.

Otherwise : best mod ever!!

This problem is caused by a bug in the attraction calculation I have fixed. In previous version, the attraction was really low so I tweaked the multipliers used in scoring functions to help sims to accept woohoo. But since the attraction is now fixed and I didn't adjust the multipliers all scores are too high and sims get aroused really easily. So I need to tweek down all mutipliers.