[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Edit: sorry i was not paying attention to what you asked. I would have made a copy of that old game and tried with start with KW. 

Or you could start the old game and save your fav sims in either cas or as a family in edit town (will end up in your library I think). That way you can transfer them to a new clean game afterwards. Be aware that your sims will loose all skills when doing that, but you would keep the looks (assuming you also transfer all your other cc -like clothes, makeup, hair and skin)

Hello I have a question. I was planning to download the newest version of the mod which says it is strongly recommended to start a new world. Can I just load an old save that has never been touched by Kinky Mod? I still have an old save pre Kinky Mod that has a lot of my favorite sims in it. Or do I have to start a brand new sunset valley and import all my characters with the CAS save?

that should be ok but back them up first

@Jammers, in the settings menu you can turn on external pregnancy and the mod will use whatever other pregnancy mod you have installed instead or just the regular EA Sp if you don't have a mod that effects pregnancy.

Wait, so if the external pregnancy option is set to diabled, kinky mod will use its own pregnancy option instead of, say, Nraas Story progession or Woohooer? I always put external pregnancy on enable so I never notice a difference.

...though I was originally asking if more debug options will be enabled :P oh well, one step at a time

@Jammers, in the settings menu you can turn on external pregnancy and the mod will use whatever other pregnancy mod you have installed instead or just the regular EA Sp if you don't have a mod that effects pregnancy.

Wait, so if the external pregnancy option is set to diabled, kinky mod will use its own pregnancy option instead of, say, Nraas Story progession or Woohooer? I always put external pregnancy on enable so I never notice a difference.

...though I was originally asking if more debug options will be enabled :P oh well, one step at a time

Yes.  If you ever decide to use NRAAS SP with KW's pregnancy system, make sure you turn pregnancies off for SP or you could run into problems.

Just want to say that the mod is working perfectly for me so far. The only thing I've seen is that my game is ~slightly~ more laggy, but that's not a problem for me. Also, there have been some hilarious situations such as a rapist woohooing with a ghost and the grim reaper trying to get frisky with a mourning widow. >_<

I just  wanted to make a slight correction here, (please don't be offended)... I can't take credit for the guide.  It's all from Onikikay, I just went through 86 pages of the topic and compiled it for approval.  The credit truly belongs to Onikikay ;)

Guide to OKW: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

Make sure you also read Oregonrains guide.

If everything else fails please post your errorlogs so that maybe Onikikay can see if there is in fact a bug?

@OregonRain2: Not at all offended. Although going through 86 pages is worth a tad cred aswell, don`t you think :)

The only reason i made that guide of mine was to hopefully get some pressure off Onikikays shoulders. So that people trying out this mod had a step by step guide of the basics. It can be really frustrating to get it all right. I never meant to take credit for something that is clearly not my work:)

But i do agree. Onikikay is the one deserving a _huge_ thank you from us all. It is a very exciting mod. Can`t wait to see where it goes next :)

A minor bug report of sorts – I have noticed that sims that have been singed (from lightning, electricity, fire, unsuccessful experiments, etc) lose the singed appearance when they use the toilet. I suspect that this is due to the clothing system, since they now undress when they use it. This makes them appear "clean" again, although they still retain the moodlet.

It might be a good idea to prevent them from automatically changing clothing as long as they're singed, I think.

A minor bug report of sorts – I have noticed that sims that have been singed (from lightning, electricity, fire, unsuccessful experiments, etc) lose the singed appearance when they use the toilet. I suspect that this is due to the clothing system, since they now undress when they use it. This makes them appear "clean" again, although they still retain the moodlet.

It might be a good idea to prevent them from automatically changing clothing as long as they're singed, I think.

that might be difficult to implement as the more you change the more change the mod will be come unstable

that might be difficult to implement as the more you change the more change the mod will be come unstable

Might be easier to mod the singed outfit?

Hello I have a question. I was planning to download the newest version of the mod which says it is strongly recommended to start a new world. Can I just load an old save that has never been touched by Kinky Mod? I still have an old save pre Kinky Mod that has a lot of my favorite sims in it. Or do I have to start a brand new sunset valley and import all my characters with the CAS save?

An "old save that has never been touched by Kinky Mod" is perfect. You don't have to start a brand new game.

i like the mod and am using the newest version. i do think however that the woohoo gets rejected way too often for me. it would be great to have some sort of one night stand option so  my sim does not have to be in a relationship with them . u know like the situation where they go to a club and they just wanna get laid... also wondering if there could be more striptease functions. the current one is great and made me build a stripclub  :-). anyways keep up the good work

I decided to try adding pictures to help people understand my problem. Not sure if my problem is related to Darkening Demise's but if it is could someone explain it to me.

My Sim sometimes has a blue/purple colour from the neck down after installing the mod. I used to think it was just every day outfits that it happened to, but I had my Sim change into her athletic clothes and she had it too but swimwear is unaffected I think. It only happens to women btw. Also, the men's penis is black. Do I have to update my penis mod? Here are pictures:

i had the same bug. so i went ahead and changed my sims skin and it did work after that.

Hello im having a problem where the options are all in (for lack of computer knowledge) computer script or placeholder script.

like when an npc would react there would be a blue prompt in the corner that would say NAME.NPC.Reaction (something something something....)

the animations work fine but all the options, and speech text are in that format and i am confused as to how to fix.......

i installed all nessisary mods save for pets for i dont own it D:

Thanks for your help :D

oniki.kinkymod.removepanty.interactionname

this is an example of what the option for removing panties comes up as.

i dont mind it so much for the options but it bothers me when its like this for the text that popps up

Hello im having a problem where the options are all in (for lack of computer knowledge) computer script or placeholder script.

like when an npc would react there would be a blue prompt in the corner that would say NAME.NPC.Reaction (something something something....)

the animations work fine but all the options, and speech text are in that format and i am confused as to how to fix.......

i dont mind it so much for the options but it bothers me when its like this for the text that popps up

That's actually normal.  These are placeholders, when the mod is complete it will have "prettied up text" but for now while it is a WIP this is what is being used.  Hope that helps, this isn't anything to worry about and nothing is wrong with your game :)

That's actually normal.  These are placeholders, when the mod is complete it will have "prettied up text" but for now while it is a WIP this is what is being used.  Hope that helps, this isn't anything to worry about and nothing is wrong with your game :)

Phew i though i done fucked up or something. thats a relief.

Great mod btw! cant wait for the text to be implemented :D

another problem i was having was a whole "stage not available" problem which would occur for certain animations.... i tried doing afew when using objects like the sofa or table but these options were either grayed out or gave me this error :I how do i get down n' durty on furnature?

i like asking dumb questions....

That's actually normal. These are placeholders, when the mod is complete it will have "prettied up text" but for now while it is a WIP this is what is being used. Hope that helps, this isn't anything to worry about and nothing is wrong with your game :)

another problem i was having was a whole "stage not available" problem which would occur for certain animations.... i tried doing afew when using objects like the sofa or table but these options were either grayed out or gave me this error :I how do i get down n' durty on furnature?

If I remember correctly, that usually means there's no animation available for the sim or surface you're clicking on. Try clicking on a bed, couch, chair?

That's actually normal. These are placeholders, when the mod is complete it will have "prettied up text" but for now while it is a WIP this is what is being used. Hope that helps, this isn't anything to worry about and nothing is wrong with your game :)

If I remember correctly, that usually means there's no animation available for the sim or surface you're clicking on. Try clicking on a bed, couch, chair?

You are correct Jammers.  Way to Go!  (I need a thumbs up emoji)

@anytimesagoodtime, see "Animations" on the Reference Guide.  It does discuss the greyed out options and should cover most of your questions.  There are also links for maraas tutorial info and mmoblitz info regarding S3PE (whatever it's called).  If all else fails and you can't find it in the reference guide, use the "search" function at top of page and it should take you to topics previously discussed.  The Guide covers 86 pages of this topic page.  Hope this was informative.  ;)