[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hey thanks, I figured it out... Had to click on my own sim and activate the mod first, then wait a moment and do it again to get to the settings. (Been years since I've played this game and I was looking in the options menu)

Okay you're so silly! If I had known that I would have directed you to my screenshot on the previous page.  Glad you are up and running now.  :P

Quick follow-up question: I've added only the animations from Amra72 and Lady666, other than skins and a mosaic remover this is the only mod I have for the game (I basically just reinstalled it to check this out)... Someone else mentioned that interactions were greyed out displaying noStage type error. I get that with some objects, like baths... Is that because there are only Solo animations for female and not male sims?

what exactly do you mean by some of them didn`t add?

edit: i am putting up the link to my guide again: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

when i say some of the animation packs didnt add, i mean wehn you write out the naem of the pack im adding its says 0 but other packs say 37 or 127 ect for the animations thanks for the guild have a go though it to make sure every thing is in order and report back. im not sure flirting stuff i havent dont any of that gaem stuff im just testing to make sure it all works before i get into it and find half the things dont work. anyway will report back soon.

There's only two sets of animations that work with KW (Amra and Lady666) the rest have to be done with animated woohoo. You're going to have to do some playing to see if it's working, you can just use Nraas MC to get the skill levels up quick to test it out. Since you just want to test load a smaller world so it won't take as long. I use a builders world to test things out, very small and faster loading time. If you're just testing stay away from worlds like St. Claire, Barcelona, NYC, Sao Paten and Beach City those worlds are massive. There has to be some sort of arousal or flirting or it's not going to work sim on sim unless there's a way to force it that I've yet to discover, you're just going to get a kinky woohoo rejected message.

Actually the other animations work too with Kinkyworld as part of the Legacy System.  They are just limited as to what surfaces can be utilized.  Key in Legacy in the search function on the top of the page to see examples of how to enter them, I'm not tech savvy enough to grab them and repost them here.  I just thought I'd mention that ;)

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll look into it.

Really like the idea of the mod, sadly however I seem to have some problems running it. Every once in a while the game crashes for no apparent reason as it happens at random times, be it during normal interactions or even in CAS. FYI the kinky interactions are possible and the few animations I managed to try before it crashes seem to work without a problem. I do have one question though - there are 3 popups after the mod is turned on, right? That means it loaded and is working, yes? Or do I have to wait a bit longer for another popup saying the mod is initialized?

Really like the idea of the mod, sadly however I seem to have some problems running it. Every once in a while the game crashes for no apparent reason as it happens at random times, be it during normal interactions or even in CAS. FYI the kinky interactions are possible and the few animations I managed to try before it crashes seem to work without a problem. I do have one question though - there are 3 popups after the mod is turned on, right? That means it loaded and is working, yes? Or do I have to wait a bit longer for another popup saying the mod is initialized?

take a look here although this is for 2.1 it hasn't changed I don't think

Lungpaul.blogspot.co.uk

its posted in may

take a look here although this is for 2.1 it hasn't changed I don't think

Lungpaul.blogspot.co.uk

its posted in may

Cheers for that. So I reinstalled everything and it seems to be stable. But again - got the first 3 popups but not the one saying the mod initialized, showing the number of sims in the world, even though I gave it a good few minutes to run. How long should I wait before concluding that something is not working?

(trying to remember correctly)

Prior to 0.2.3 it was a message top right, then three popup-windows about and then the settings-window.

Now the mod is off until you enable it, then same as above.

Never seen a message or window that said, it was initialized.

(trying to remember correctly)

Prior to 0.2.3 it was a message top right, then three popup-windows about and then the settings-window.

Now the mod is off until you enable it, then same as above.

Never seen a message or window that said, it was initialized.

you did prior to 2.1 I think that's when it changed but there is so many Sims in the game I don't think it changes them all straight away now which is why the message no longer appears but I could be wrong

I just discovered, after I got everything working, that there was a guide for this all along which could have saved me from asking all my n00b questions... I completely missed it in the description part of the OP, and if there are more dummies like me around then you might consider also linking it in the 'Installation' section. I wouldn't have missed it there. :)

Thank you very much for your help, at last I got it. Sorry for bothering. The problem was that I always used the mods folder in "C:\Program Files (x86) \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 3 \ Mods" folder. Only now I discovered that the place of mod folder was in the "Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The sims 3 \ Mods", for this reason did not work.  

tiny cheat in that regard:  i found out that if you have the stripping pole and you make your sim dance nude it will force her exhibition skills up ;)

maraas,

I have the stripping pole, does it force the exhibition skill up rapidly or just inches along still?  I rarely use it but may re-implement it if it makes a difference. :)

I seem to be running into this issue where a big blu box comes up with a script error, often with different text logs, when sex scenes try to initiate (at least i think that's when, whenever a rape message came up and I tried using the toilet kinky interaction it seemed to follow). And the options to reset, delete, disable, etc.

But they all share these lines:

simulating object is null

unable to obtain an interaction object

I'm rather new to this form of sims 3 modding so I apologize if it's a common mistake. Can any one help me out with this??

Yup, the three packages from amra and lady666 :( Whenever I initiate anything besides kissing i get the box :/ Or rather when the act is accepted. Sometimes it still plays (at least with show bottom) despite the box, but the box is becoming a nuisance.

Edit: I made a clean folder and just installed kinky world, the nude penis mesh and nipple morph mesh, mosaic removal, and animations with no improvements. :/ I'm stumped honestly

I decided as a last ditch effort to install the previous version in place of the 0.2.3 and wouldn't you know it the damn thing started working with no hiccups.  I'll install more custom content tomorrow and see if maybe there was a conflict somewhere or if it was something wrong with the newest mod package (I doubt it though, since I did a clean install there wasn't really any CC installed along with Kinky World 0.2.3 and I'm running the exact same set up with the previous version). But for now I'm going to bed. :P