[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I wasn't sure if it was possible or not, but would you be able to put an option to disable  the mod?  Asking because I really like the mod and the idea of it and what it brings to the game, however, I do have young children and also do daycare.  I would like to be able to turn it on and off when nessessary with out having to remove or reload it back into the game each time.  Thank you for all your hard work and consideration on my suggestion. :)

go to the electronic arts folder, find your "the sims 3" folder (where you put all your cc. Rename your "The sims 3" folder to "the sims 3 KW". If someone try to launch the game now they will run a clean version with no mods installed ;)

When you want to play your modded game you rename the childsafe "the sims 3" folder . For example to "the sims 3 kids"? and then you rename your "the sims 3 KW" to "the sims 3". The game will only launch the folder named "the sims 3" at any time. So you can avoid the kids accidently turning on your modded game by renaming it after every playsession. Have fun!

I think you can turn KW off in the Kw menu, but I don't know what the repercussions of that would be on a game where it's already in use.  The safest bet is to do it the way Maraas suggested in his post.  It may be a little extra work each time, but it's the safest way to do it.  I have 5 different files like that, each one used for a different reason.  Just remember that if you install/remove something from one, that it will only affect that one.  If you want universal changes then you need to do it to the other folder as well.

You did a really good job with your mod, I read about all the problems running it but luckily didn't encounter any of them.

Love the automated interaction between the sims and your work on the sims/dog interaction is great and I would really love to see the horse interaction. :)

I'm starting to have problems with the mod. I started a new game yesterday on a clean world (has community and a residential lot, no other sims) and encountered three issues:

- Sims that have exhibionist skill to max keeps peeing on the floor instead, say, the toilet like they're directed to. I still encounter this problem even when I revet the skill to 0.

- Sims have no autonomy no matter the autonomy settings on the mod, core Sims 3 games or other mods (Nrass) when I started playing the test family. When I direced them to community lots and back to the residential area, they had it back...until I did a Kinky interaction and they go back to being zombies.

- Sims are doing this weird mirage-glitch effect? Like, I have two actions for them to do: shower and then watch tv. Sim showers, finishes and goes to watch tv, but they appear showering again and then back watching tv and then back to showering. This goes on the whole time they're doing the second action.

Mayne unrelated, but before this world I tried using my previous test world.

- Encountered a scripting error with my main sim whoch had no kinky mod interactions on self and tried to do ShowInfo. It said Sim is a null resource. I'm suspecting this is because I tried testing the mod on a world that used the previous version.

go to the electronic arts folder, find your "the sims 3" folder (where you put all your cc. Rename your "The sims 3" folder to "the sims 3 KW". If someone try to launch the game now they will run a clean version with no mods installed ;)

When you want to play your modded game you rename the childsafe "the sims 3" folder . For example to "the sims 3 kids"? and then you rename your "the sims 3 KW" to "the sims 3". The game will only launch the folder named "the sims 3" at any time. So you can avoid the kids accidently turning on your modded game by renaming it after every playsession. Have fun!

This should be added to your guide, some extra info about the clean-and-fresh-game-part.

Did not know, this could work. Like!

Oh, I mentioned on the last update that I was having issues with the mail service and KW. I'm still having them. I know the mail carrier not coming is a known EA bug, but this is definitely related to KW or KW conflicting with something else. I uninstalled it for awhile and the problem went away. I reinstalled it for the update and it came back. When I turn off KW (so it's still installed, just not active) mail starts again. With KW on, it seems like the only time mail comes is when I send out metal for smelting or gems to be cut. I do get those back. And if I get something back, on those days I might get a bill/love letter/gift. But otherwise, no mail. (Not really complaining or even asking for a fix, just figured onikikay would want to know)

I've never heard of such problem and I don't see how KW could break the mail delivery service. But, I'll take a look at this. Do you have any error log?

I also stopped receiving bills after I updated KW. Not even a notification saying they are due. I don't have any error logs, either.

gamegamer00, on 13 Jun 2015 - 02:29 AM, said:snapback.png

So my game decided to stop working one day and I've been trying to get it going again... I have reinstalled the game and expansion packs three times now, and it still won't work.

Anyway, long story short, if I still can't get this going, I may have to succumb to switching to Sims 4. I do have Sims 4 but after about an hour of play, I got bored and switched back to Sims 3.

I wonder if animators would be interested in (or have started) making animations for Sims 4... I suppose it is inevitable isn't it? Sex is such a big part of my storylines on Sims, it would be weird to play Sims 4 without anything like that in it! Anyway, regardless of this I will still support the animators and Oniki for their great work  :shy:

Some of the best animators or mod creators don't play sims 4 so there is problem number one.  Even if animators would create animations for sims 4, there is currently no way to use them.  The frame work to play and use animations like the kinky world mod or kickers mod, isn't there.  You would need that to come first.  Look how long it has taken to get the type of animations/mods we have now for SIms 3?  You have to have the interest of the great modders and animators first in the game and right now it just isn't there and my personal opinion, it never will be or at least not for many years to come.

I'm happily playing sims 3 and the awesome stuff that is being made for it now.  I will look at sims 5 if it ever comes out, but sticking with sims 3 until then.

Although I'm not sure how it's done, there are some animations for the Sims 4. Umpa's got some dance/twerking animations that play in the "Dance" menu: http://umpa77.blogspot.com/ And here is a jerking off one that can be used while browsing online: http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=174820 (Login required.) I hope this opens the door for more adult animations in TS4, even though TS3 is still my game of choice.

I am wondering if there is anyway to change how common sims use the interactions?

I mean, when I goto the park or a public lot, everyone is constantly asking for handjobs and other 'kinky' actions, this becomes really annoying really fast, they don't do any other interactions! and when I leave my sims alone, they automatically do it too, its super annoying.

I just want to lower how often they do this if possible.

Hey how can i use the condom Machine/ Dispenser, i have placed them in community lots like night clubs and there are no interactions with them I am using a FEMALE sim and i am wondering if the condom dispenser only works for male sims.

@liquidlocker, do you have the mod enabled?  You should be able to just click on it and it should have the kinky option to buy condoms.  $10.00 simoleons for 5 pack. 

Edit:  I don't think you have your mod enabled.  I just played around with mine and when I set the Debug to false I can still click on the dispenser and get the option to buy condoms.  I have it set to True and when I do that I have the option to buy condoms and a tag for "kinky".  Make sure you enable your mod.  See attached pic for condom purchasing.

post-561062-0-04727700-1434597795_thumb.jpg

I am wondering if there is anyway to change how common sims use the interactions?

I mean, when I goto the park or a public lot, everyone is constantly asking for handjobs and other 'kinky' actions, this becomes really annoying really fast, they don't do any other interactions! and when I leave my sims alone, they automatically do it too, its super annoying.

@Galvanize,   I could be wrong but you should be able to select the "Autonomy" to correct this.  I have mine set on "low" and I don't seem to have the issue you are experiencing.  Again, I could be wrong though.  See my attached pic for settings.

post-561062-0-83719300-1434595798_thumb.jpg

So here are the error reports, they all came right after the other and I just decided to post what was in my folder, hope this helps, I'm gonna go back to the previous version for a while and see if I can get to playing with it. :P

Make sure you have installed CmarNYC's morphing penis (see the reference guide).

There is a bug in the current version that make sims nearly always aroused. Set the Autonomy setting (Kinky/Settings/Autonomy) to Disabled if you want to stop autonomous interactions.

my sims have been known to randomly start gaining exhibitionist skill points while fully dressed have not played the sims in a version or 2 been over on my bethesda games(skyrim and the fallouts)

Even if your sims are fully dressed, perhaps they wear revealing clothes. And sometimes the system takes soms times to process all events and results are delayed.

I wasn't sure if it was possible or not, but would you be able to put an option to disable  the mod?  Asking because I really like the mod and the idea of it and what it brings to the game, however, I do have young children and also do daycare.  I would like to be able to turn it on and off when nessessary with out having to remove or reload it back into the game each time.  Thank you for all your hard work and consideration on my suggestion. :)

The option to enable/disable the mode is in the Settings menu. But it has not been thoroughly tested.

Hmm, will there be more debug options in later updates? I want to try add/remove sperm and change phase since...I don't have the patience to wait for x days for x phase to be over. That, and I want to see the rates on getting a sim pregnant for each phase.

@Dwarves, I don't speak for the mod author's, but you would need animator's and oniki to be on-board with it and I can tell you that you most likely won't get the animators blessing and I'm pretty sure oniki wouldn't do it.  It would also get the mod pulled from here.  Best look elsewhere for a mod like that.

@Jammers, in the settings menu you can turn on external pregnancy and the mod will use whatever other pregnancy mod you have installed instead or just the regular EA Sp if you don't have a mod that effects pregnancy.

So here are the error reports, they all came right after the other and I just decided to post what was in my folder, hope this helps, I'm gonna go back to the previous version for a while and see if I can get to playing with it. :P

Make sure you have installed CmarNYC's morphing penis (see the reference guide).

There is a bug in the current version that make sims nearly always aroused. Set the Autonomy setting (Kinky/Settings/Autonomy) to Disabled if you want to stop autonomous interactions.

my sims have been known to randomly start gaining exhibitionist skill points while fully dressed have not played the sims in a version or 2 been over on my bethesda games(skyrim and the fallouts)

Even if your sims are fully dressed, perhaps they wear revealing clothes. And sometimes the system takes soms times to process all events and results are delayed.

The option to enable/disable the mode is in the Settings menu. But it has not been thoroughly tested.

Oh my yes lol  I did see that.  Had one of those moments lol  Thank you Onikikay.  Hope to try this version out soon just been really busy :)

I will test the ingame enabling of the mod for you and let you know how it works.  :)

@Dwarves,
I hate Pedophilia!!!So an Application to put,is already more than acceptable.
I hope that you are extinguished by this Forum!!!You Perversely!!!

@the other Folks

sorry,but I'm out of me,as I read the Request from this Perverty User.

mfg