[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

I set the autonomy to low to get sims to always accept woohoo invitations.  Then I set it back to high, but I'm still always getting accepted.  Anyone have any ideas what's going on?   I checked all the settings against the default and none of them are different (that I could find, anyway).  I also erased the cache packages, but that didn't fix it either. Using build 400.

On 10/17/2019 at 7:56 PM, PortiaRaven said:

Is my sim supposed to be speaking in French?  Some of the announcements for one of my sims comes up in complete French.  I'm also having the same issue as a previous poster, with the sim not being able to take selfies while woohooing...  She rarely whips out the camera when on the bed, but she wont use the couch or counter at all.  The action drops every single time.

I noticed that, too.  It's only one or two  that I've found.  I suspect the author originally wrote in French and forgot to translate that one.

I don't think you can take a selfie while you're occupied doing something else, but I can't say  I've ever tried it.

10 hours ago, merkle said:

I set the autonomy to low to get sims to always accept woohoo invitations.  Then I set it back to high, but I'm still always getting accepted.  Anyone have any ideas what's going on?   I checked all the settings against the default and none of them are different (that I could find, anyway).  I also erased the cache packages, but that didn't fix it either. Using build 400.

I have an older build, but I suspect you have "auto accept on". You can click on any sim and enter the KW debug menu to find it. Autonomy is only supposed to change whether or not sims woohoo without you telling them to. 

On 10/17/2019 at 8:56 PM, PortiaRaven said:

Is my sim supposed to be speaking in French?  Some of the announcements for one of my sims comes up in complete French.  I'm also having the same issue as a previous poster, with the sim not being able to take selfies while woohooing...  She rarely whips out the camera when on the bed, but she wont use the couch or counter at all.  The action drops every single time.

HA HA! My sims speak Russian!

I have a question. My chick nudist sim gets groped all the time. Like, every time she goes out in public, some perv wants to fondle her tits. What my question is, is there a way to change a setting or adjust a tuning setting to make this happen less often, and what exactly is supposed to happen with the grope mechanic? Is it meant to simply end, or is the victim of this groping supposed to be full on sexually raped? The text "bubble" suggests that the groper is supposed to "take them right now". 

Ideas, anyone? Thanks. 

2 hours ago, kamiyosha said:

I have a question. My chick nudist sim gets groped all the time. Like, every time she goes out in public, some perv wants to fondle her tits. What my question is, is there a way to change a setting or adjust a tuning setting to make this happen less often, and what exactly is supposed to happen with the grope mechanic? Is it meant to simply end, or is the victim of this groping supposed to be full on sexually raped? The text "bubble" suggests that the groper is supposed to "take them right now". 

Ideas, anyone? Thanks. 

I believe it's related to whether the sim is wearing 'revealing' clothes. KW settings or debug, has a CASP setting to define the 'sexiness' of a top/bottom/full outfit choice. Here you can also decide whether that outfit can be removed by another sim.

My belief stems from trying to be the groper from the mean interaction options, and sometimes getting the option to grope or not.

For it to continue into woohoo usually requires some other mechanics just like regular woohoo - depending on your settings.

22 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I have an older build, but I suspect you have "auto accept on". You can click on any sim and enter the KW debug menu to find it. Autonomy is only supposed to change whether or not sims woohoo without you telling them to. 

Thanks.  I must have turned this on and forgotten about it.  I don't use debug much.

On 10/21/2019 at 2:24 AM, landess said:

I believe it's related to whether the sim is wearing 'revealing' clothes. KW settings or debug, has a CASP setting to define the 'sexiness' of a top/bottom/full outfit choice. Here you can also decide whether that outfit can be removed by another sim.

My belief stems from trying to be the groper from the mean interaction options, and sometimes getting the option to grope or not.

For it to continue into woohoo usually requires some other mechanics just like regular woohoo - depending on your settings.

Ok, thanks for that. I'll play around with the settings and see what can be done. 

This won't work for me. I get this error message:

Interaction:GenericSoloRejected

What is the meaning of this? And how to set the settings correctly? This is very confusing compared to WickedWhims.

If I want to "Masturbate" my teen I click on Wohoo Alone and then that message above pops up. Same thing happens with other ages too. Call girl or call boy animations only work with one of the anal dialogue. The penis is grey or black.

What did I wrong? :D

Hey. I have last version of this mod, and all animations, but the mod don't see animal animations, when I choose sex options, but in the settings everything is ok.  There's  error messages: WooHooProxy.GetWooHooStage.NoSuitablePostition Types: 3, Flags: None, Postures: all. And WooHooProxy.InteractionTooltip:NoStageFound. Help me please, I have 1.67 game version with all add-ons, and all required mods for KW.   But KW see's animal animations only then if try with pariah-dog.

Spoiler

Game screenshots with my problems and settingsimage.thumb.png.1113e4d67d3f0491a45ad2306d0b4377.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

On 10/29/2019 at 3:24 AM, ShEpic said:

Hey. I have last version of this mod, and all animations, but the mod don't see animal animations, when I choose sex options, but in the settings everything is ok.  There's  error messages: WooHooProxy.GetWooHooStage.NoSuitablePostition Types: 3, Flags: None, Postures: all. And WooHooProxy.InteractionTooltip:NoStageFound. Help me please, I have 1.67 game version with all add-ons, and all required mods for KW.   But KW see's animal animations only then if try with pariah-dog.

Reveal hidden contents

Game screenshots with my problems and settingsimage.thumb.png.1113e4d67d3f0491a45ad2306d0b4377.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

Did you click male sim to do it?

Cause as far as I know only works with human female and male pets.

If what I said is wrong, someone correct me please.

I wanted to let you know that taking selfies only opened up for me after buying the university pack. I saw when i was looking for answer that you said somewhere you werent sure if it was required or not. Ty for this mod it adds so much to the gameplay.

EDIT- Also sorry if you've already posted this somewhere and I haven't seen it.

2 hours ago, drivering said:

Even with free will and autonomy turned off, other sims on the same lot will still join in an existing couple's sex uninvited. Is there any way to prevent this?

Turn off "always accept"

On 10/31/2019 at 4:50 AM, jenyeah said:

Did you click male sim to do it?

Cause as far as I know only works with human female and male pets.

If what I said is wrong, someone correct me please.

Yes, I click male sim on female dog/horse. I does not have male pets in my sim's family  so I don't know is this working only female/male sim/pets or not. But I've seen screenshots male/female sim/pets so I hope somebody will help me. Or if it's not possible, to ask Oniki to update KW to solve zoo problems.

11 hours ago, Raistlin_ said:

taking selfies only opened up for me after buying the university pack.

Yeah, I double checked the 'requirements' and it only references University being recommended for the high school..... At least a search will lead to these posts if one cannot take selfies.

5 hours ago, drivering said:

Even with free will and autonomy turned off, other sims on the same lot will still join in an existing couple's sex uninvited. Is there any way to prevent this?

While me saying "It's not called KinkyWorld for nothing" won't alleviate the symptoms, besides what LadySmoks mentioned above I've tried different methods to 'control' the appetites of many Sims in a world which I only wanted as 'extras'.

A couple things you can do is to mess with their traits as well. Never nude, woohooless, reset their woohoo skill level to 0 (virgin) - you could reset the virgin flags in debug, or even set it to -1 removing it from the list of skills to level up.

Edit: I should mention I use MasterController to adjust Sims.

I got a problem with plumbots in last build sometimes sexbotchip turns into learning chip or i cant open the chip menue at all it opens for a sec and is closed instant  and moving a plumbot in city manager deletes all chips exept learning (dunno if that last one is a vanilla bug).

15 hours ago, Haraldh said:

sexbotchip turns into learning chip

I use an older build if it makes a real difference, -1 or 2 back from current. While I've not experienced this issue, might I recommend you just change the Sim back to human, then back to plumbot again. This will reset all chips and make sure to remove any chips you want to save before doing this since you will get the default set again.

The plumbot can change it's own chips as well.....

On 11/2/2019 at 6:44 AM, landess said:

Yeah, I double checked the 'requirements' and it only references University being recommended for the high school..... At least a search will lead to these posts if one cannot take selfies.

While me saying "It's not called KinkyWorld for nothing" won't alleviate the symptoms, besides what LadySmoks mentioned above I've tried different methods to 'control' the appetites of many Sims in a world which I only wanted as 'extras'.

A couple things you can do is to mess with their traits as well. Never nude, woohooless, reset their woohoo skill level to 0 (virgin) - you could reset the virgin flags in debug, or even set it to -1 removing it from the list of skills to level up.

Edit: I should mention I use MasterController to adjust Sims.

I've been using build 375. I tried 399 when it first came out, but had too many problems, most of which are probably worked out by now. I don't even look, so I'm not really sure what build Oniki is up to now.

Even 375 has bugs. I can't get "creampie effects" to work... not a big deal, and despite going through interactions tuning, my sims will still grab panties or a bra and put them on, whether I want them to or not, and their inventories end up full of wet or dirty panties. Honestly, if my panties got wet as often as my sims, I could never leave the house!

But, I remember when my sims would be woohooing and some random sim would just jump right in there. Kinda skeeved me out!!! And of course, my sim daughter who just got out of school and I'm expecting to catch the bus home would suddenly have the woohoo symbol next to her head shot on the portrait panel! WTF!!! Turning off auto accept took care of that. I run brothels, so turning off free will leave your whores standing around waiting for you to tell them to solicit a customer. Its a balancing act.

I have noticed that to some extent, KW will overwrite and take over, even after you tell your sim what YOU want them to do, like... potty train the toddler, change diaper and feed her... You go to another sim to control and when you go back to the first one, they're masturbating and the toddler portrait is yellow because she peed herself and is hungry because the sim you told to potty train and feed her is now pleasuring him or herself. OY!

But as landess said, changing traits can help with some interactions, and resetting exhibition levels will stop your sims from prancing around nekked... However, they won't woohoo in public.

21 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

I've been using build 375. I tried 399 when it first came out, but had too many problems, most of which are probably worked out by now. I don't even look, so I'm not really sure what build Oniki is up to now.

Even 375 has bugs. I can't get "creampie effects" to work... not a big deal, and despite going through interactions tuning, my sims will still grab panties or a bra and put them on, whether I want them to or not, and their inventories end up full of wet or dirty panties. Honestly, if my panties got wet as often as my sims, I could never leave the house!

But, I remember when my sims would be woohooing and some random sim would just jump right in there. Kinda skeeved me out!!! And of course, my sim daughter who just got out of school and I'm expecting to catch the bus home would suddenly have the woohoo symbol next to her head shot on the portrait panel! WTF!!! Turning off auto accept took care of that. I run brothels, so turning off free will leave your whores standing around waiting for you to tell them to solicit a customer. Its a balancing act.

I have noticed that to some extent, KW will overwrite and take over, even after you tell your sim what YOU want them to do, like... potty train the toddler, change diaper and feed her... You go to another sim to control and when you go back to the first one, they're masturbating and the toddler portrait is yellow because she peed herself and is hungry because the sim you told to potty train and feed her is now pleasuring him or herself. OY!

But as landess said, changing traits can help with some interactions, and resetting exhibition levels will stop your sims from prancing around nekked... However, they won't woohoo in public.

If you have ambitions you get a washing machine for the panties i got a maid plumbot for that dirt work :)

On 11/3/2019 at 5:10 AM, landess said:

I use an older build if it makes a real difference, -1 or 2 back from current. While I've not experienced this issue, might I recommend you just change the Sim back to human, then back to plumbot again. This will reset all chips and make sure to remove any chips you want to save before doing this since you will get the default set again.

The plumbot can change it's own chips as well.....

Problem did not occur with sims turned into plumbots so far but with vanilla ones and traveling to the future let me access the chips again main problem was just i could not get chips i had in plumbots that resettet the chips.