[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

hello, nice to see this mod is finally updated...

last time i played (v. 0.37), brothel had some bugs, like the janitor and bouncer didn't work correctly, but the most annoying bug is, the girls are often didn't wake up from their sleep, and often just standing ignoring customers...that's what i can remember and it's really annoying for me it made me stop playing the game..

now that the mod is update, has this issues been fixed? thank you very much

2 hours ago, vodkacinno said:

hello, nice to see this mod is finally updated...

last time i played (v. 0.37), brothel had some bugs, like the janitor and bouncer didn't work correctly, but the most annoying bug is, the girls are often didn't wake up from their sleep, and often just standing ignoring customers...that's what i can remember and it's really annoying for me it made me stop playing the game..

now that the mod is update, has this issues been fixed? thank you very much

Janitor and Bouncer are stil broken  they end up as free customers or dance at the pole lol  girls work fine but it heavyly depends on the brothel  got 3 and the best  is one with just one floor.

5 hours ago, Haraldh said:

Janitor and Bouncer are stil broken  they end up as free customers or dance at the pole lol  girls work fine but it heavyly depends on the brothel  got 3 and the best  is one with just one floor.

I use build 375, and usually, the janitor and bouncer just woohoo customers for free, so I don't hire any.

One floor brothels probably work better because sims are idiots and will do the most difficult and ridiculous things to get from point "A" to point "B". How often do you see this?... Two sims standing next to a bed... tell one to ask the other to woohoo... AND to the third floor on other side of the house they go! Better or newer bed? Nope! They were next to the brand new expensive bed, and chose the top bunk in the crappy low budget bunk beds!!! OY!

Hi, I just became a patron of your project and have installed the mod. I only have a "mods" folder so I put my items in there. Although nothing is happening. I don't see any of the options. I later tried adding a Packages folder to see if that helped and it did not. I followed all the steps on the wiki and nothing. Please help

10 minutes ago, ravenspoe said:

Hi, I just became a patron of your project and have installed the mod. I only have a "mods" folder so I put my items in there. Although nothing is happening. I don't see any of the options. I later tried adding a Packages folder to see if that helped and it did not. I followed all the steps on the wiki and nothing. Please help

I set my mods folder up so long ago, but it sounds like you're missing the config resource, and maybe a few other things. If no one else pops in with more, you can check the downloads page. I know Non-Sequitur uploaded a framework package. I think everything is in it. 

17 hours ago, balalaika222 said:

How can I lower the price of cannabis on the online market

hit ctrl-shift-C at the same time. Type motherlode. Enter. Problem solved:  $10000 I believe. Kaching is only $100

Buy seeds, grow your own. After about 2 weeks you should have well over 200000 if selling it all.

Need lvl 7 gardening to grow cannabis.

Hey terrific mod, but how do you update it properly?

Noticed I was using outdated dispite downloading it and having it replace files so is there another step like how you have to add the animations? Looked into settings didn't see anything do you have to uninstall option it first then install?

There more then enough to it even without updating, but I am on apparently 378build and it 399 or 400 (on wiki) so figured might be a good idea or least interesting to update so long as no issues come from it. (even copied my mods folder just in case).

Oh damn.... There is so much deadlink actualy.  As Luka said, i'm on the 378build too, something close. Anyway, no way to play the lastest build because i readed it was on Patreon, so, we have to pay for it now.

It is hard to update my real simulator of life at the moment..... I dont know if now we must pay for it but i want to say thanks for the hours I spend on this game with KinkyStuff and others.

There is a way to play kinky stuff with others skin than classic  ? About compatibility. Others than Cmar EASkin details for example. We dont care about skins, but the cmar morphing must be installed, am I right ?

can someone Please Just Email me their mods Folder..... half my anaimatons don't work

if anyone has a working Game with these mods Please send me them

Email Skillathrillaz@gmail.com

spent 3 days trying to get this to work and the guides are kinda like heyy you can do this and that and this and that and then like it might work ...

HI all!

Is anybody else having trouble getting Lady666's pool ladder animations to work with recent builds? I'm currently on 375 and the Kinky option just doesn't show up when right-clicking the pool ladder. The animation files work - I tested the animations by editing the XML of the animation file and including other objects for the pool animations in addition to the "PoolLadder". If the problem is indeed in the KW builds, which I'm not sure it is, but I suppose it's possible, where could I find KW builds prior to 375? I am completely positive I had the animations working with the pool ladder a couple of years back.

Many thanks!

4 minutes ago, merkle said:

Anyone else have a problem with a Simbot using  KW?  As soon as I add a Simbot to the household everything is FUBAR.

Most of time I don't have one right away......but eventually they end up with a broken Dream tree and completely corrupted. A couple times I had to start over cause it broke the entire saved game.

2 hours ago, kamiyosha said:

So, my girl sim keeps getting rejected. I have autonomy set to "low", but every townie she goes to is like, "nope". What conditions must be present to allow a woohoo situation to continue? Is the autonomy system broken? V. 399. 

Autonomy settings will not affect inactive target sims. The conditions that apply depends on the action being performed but relationship status, arousal and history are probably most relevant here. If you want everyone to do whatever you say without exception then just set "always accept" to on in the debug menu. If you want to actually work within the system then you have to make sims horny and attracted to each other to get them to want to woohoo. Attraction is based on things like relationship status, history, fitness of the sim, etc. A sim's arousal is increased by things like talking about kinky topics, seeing sims in revealing outfits (have to manually set up CASP yourself), witnessing sexual activity, etc. Get them aroused enough and attraction is diminished as a factor. Get them attracted enough and arousal is diminished as a factor. Asking for teasing is more likely to be successful than jumping right to the action.

3 hours ago, kevinwulf said:

If you want everyone to do whatever you say without exception then just set "always accept" to on in the debug menu.

Another problem with setting "always accept" is that IF your girl does woohoo with her chosen sim, and some random sim off the street decides he or she wants in on the action, there's no stopping it! A married sim couple engaging in marital bliss, and next thing you know, the butler is... well... NOT cleaning the house or fixing the toilet!!! Although, your sim may be into a threesome with the butler? Who am I to judge??? )))))))

10 hours ago, kevinwulf said:

Autonomy settings will not affect inactive target sims. The conditions that apply depends on the action being performed but relationship status, arousal and history are probably most relevant here. If you want everyone to do whatever you say without exception then just set "always accept" to on in the debug menu. If you want to actually work within the system then you have to make sims horny and attracted to each other to get them to want to woohoo. Attraction is based on things like relationship status, history, fitness of the sim, etc. A sim's arousal is increased by things like talking about kinky topics, seeing sims in revealing outfits (have to manually set up CASP yourself), witnessing sexual activity, etc. Get them aroused enough and attraction is diminished as a factor. Get them attracted enough and arousal is diminished as a factor. Asking for teasing is more likely to be successful than jumping right to the action.

Ah ok. So, there has definitely been some changes to the automation system. For the better, imo, its more realistic. So, it will require more work on my end to... entice my target sim to gettin' frisky.

7 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Another problem with setting "always accept" is that IF your girl does woohoo with her chosen sim, and some random sim off the street decides he or she wants in on the action, there's no stopping it! A married sim couple engaging in marital bliss, and next thing you know, the butler is... well... NOT cleaning the house or fixing the toilet!!! Although, your sim may be into a threesome with the butler? Who am I to judge??? )))))))

My sim is into it all, lol. No holds barred here. But at the same time, i much prefer the autonomy to be active, to prevent strangers from implanting their unwanted genetics in my perfect sim. After all, good looking kids come from smart marital choices. 

38 minutes ago, landess said:

Don't forget privacy settings as well. Many things can be adjusted to attempt to keep our games from becoming another episode of Caligula.

Ah yes. Because public indecency is a thing. Nevermind my sim is a complete nudist, but i agree that it's distasteful to be witnessing a couple having at it in the grass next to the diner. I mean, we are trying to have lunch here! Your moaning is distracting. 

Thanks for all the replies, guys! Much appreciated! 

1 hour ago, kamiyosha said:

My sim is into it all, lol. No holds barred here. But at the same time, i much prefer the autonomy to be active, to prevent strangers from implanting their unwanted genetics in my perfect sim. After all, good looking kids come from smart marital choices. 

Oh, I totally agree with the part about who my sims mix genetics with!!! Can't be too careful, there are a lot of crazy sims out there!!!!

dna.jpg.9d2440f26365af691af7fcac990be64c.jpg

9 hours ago, kamiyosha said:

Because public indecency is a thing.

Not so much this but a little coitus interruptus can keep Sims on edge and trying to find a good spot. Of course Voyeurs sniff them out anyways plus it help increase exhibitionism a bit more naturally.

I tend to play with the relativity speed set at 9 (slows down the game) and aging off/no pregnancy. I try to slow progression down a bit with these settings.

1 hour ago, landess said:

I tend to play with the relativity speed set at 9 (slows down the game) and aging off/no pregnancy.

My speed is at .68 on Nraas Relativity. I have aging on, but set very high, almost to maximum. Pregnancy? Well, its part of life, so I keep it in sim life, but sometimes wonder why. My sim gets pregnant constantly. Despite broken condom chance set to 5% (Russian roulette can be fun), it seems the actual is around 20% as she just had ANOTHER broken condom baby!!! I leave on free will, set to low, but again, Russian roulette... Literally while posing Harley and Joker and making pics, I went back to my self sim and she and her hubby were about to "try to make a baby"!!!!!!! Darn rabbits!!!!!!!!

On 12/2/2019 at 10:15 PM, par.and said:

HI all!

Is anybody else having trouble getting Lady666's pool ladder animations to work with recent builds? I'm currently on 375 and the Kinky option just doesn't show up when right-clicking the pool ladder. The animation files work - I tested the animations by editing the XML of the animation file and including other objects for the pool animations in addition to the "PoolLadder". If the problem is indeed in the KW builds, which I'm not sure it is, but I suppose it's possible, where could I find KW builds prior to 375? I am completely positive I had the animations working with the pool ladder a couple of years back.

Many thanks!

Finally managed to isolate the issue. Turns out the problem was Buzzler's VanishingObject Scripts mod, which I used a while back for some OMSP-esque pedestals. I really can't remember whether there was a point in leaving this script mod in after removing the pedestals from my mods or whether I just forgot to remove it. In any case, for anybody's reference, this script mod does not mix well with KW.

1 hour ago, par.and said:

Lady666's pool ladder animations

I wanted to say I just recently replaced L666 animations with one I found near the end of the DL post which had been "optimized" and cleaned. Now I have new animations I've never seen before.