[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

22 hours ago, PortiaRaven said:

I apologize if someone else has already asked this question..  Every time I click on a selection for my sim to engage with a sleeping sim, the action drops.  Why is that?  Am I missing something? I thought I downloaded everything I needed, but somehow, these actions aren't working.

Nevermind.  I figured out that it might have been his low motives that caused the drop.  So I cheated them up and he did what I needed him to do.  Thank you anyway for this great mod.  

I installed all of the things it needed including the mod itself but I'm not getting it to show up. I used to have this back in I think the beginning of August but uninstalled it for a bit so I remember what showed up in CAS (tattoo categories and the extra outfit category to show what you want your nude sim to look like) and none of it is popping up. Am I doing something wrong? Any information on what's going on would be amazing :)

On 9/8/2019 at 8:24 AM, it is i said:

My sims keep telling that they don't want to do anything.. How can i fix that?

It could be because the privacy situation setting isn't set to exhibition. That's what happened to me back when I had this mod a while back. They'll still sometimes say they don't wanna do it but it's less likely for them to say it if the privacy situation is set to exhibition. Hope this helps!

Hello, I have a quick question;

How do I (or is it even possible) get my male sim to initiate intercourse with my male dog (not a stray, created using create a sim/create a pet). During a test game with a female character I was able to get this to happen at zoolover level 4. My male sim is also at zoolover 4 and I do not have the same option to present for the dog. I do have zoolover enabled in the options menu. Am I just missing something? I have tried searching this topic to no avail.

On 16/10/2016 at 11:37, dummyfutanari said:

Eu tive o mesmo problema e acho que há algo errado com os controles deslizantes do pênis na página de Cmar. A maioria dos controles deslizantes tem uma data de modificação de 29/04/2012. Por acaso, encontrei um pacote do KinkyWorld que tinha controles deslizantes com uma data de modificação de 20/11/2012. Quando substituí os controles deslizantes mais antigos pelos mais novos, o pênis feminino que se transformou subitamente funcionou. Aqui está o link para esse pacote - tente substituir os controles deslizantes do seu pênis pelos que estão aqui.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6g_NArb68F7X3dIQ1dzZFlBN2M

File moved to trash by owner. you have a new file?
On 8/2/2019 at 3:35 PM, galgat said:

[[[ EDIT>>> The Priority 500 or 501 or you could set it to 1000, but anyway it sets the packages over ride strength.  Lets say you had some Hair mods that you wanted the game to use more so than the default hair.

Very late reply.  I'm sorry, but this is actually false. =) Mod priority has no effect on random selection of CAS parts.  It would be great if it did work that way, but it's actually just related to the data loading process and unrelated to gameplay.  You may test this empirically by installing a single hair .package and putting it in a folder with its priority set to 65000, and observing the results.  That hair will just have the same frequency as any other hair, not being over 100 times more likely.

Mod priority only determines which mod is the "conflict winner" when two mods attempt to overwrite the same resource (any internal file which has the same hexadecimal Instance in S3PE).  Since community consensus is never to install two mods that overwrite the same resource -- Delphy's tools will report all such conflicts as major errors -- this basically means that priority has pretty much no effect whatsoever, and that no one will really ever have to worry about mod priority.

Mod priority only really becomes relevant when you're using Store stuff and want to install the Store Fixes package that awesomemod's community was distributing, because that allows it to overwrite the EA files instead of letting the EA files win the conflict.  Delphy's tools will still red-flag that mod, of course, but in that case the conflict is intentional. =)

Hello Im very new to this and after a while I lost a couple of woohoo interactions, I cant continue to woohoo in bed, table or shower if they're on the floor, i always get continue interaction greyed out and it says no stage found and the only way to woohoo in bed is to start solo woohoo and then ask the person to join. It was working well before and I have all animations registered so maybe I did something wrong after, is there a fix for this? Thanks 

21 hours ago, Titan643 said:

Took the part time job for modeling for a sim. at the stage where I can selfie woohoo but she solo woohoo but not take a picture. Do I need anything specific to make her take the picture?

Selfie positions will have the word selfie or such to the far right of the animation choices, I don't have the newest build but the option only shows when choosing sofa/couch, dining table, and bed.

The Sim will masturbate for a short period then whip out the phone and everything stops so you can 'frame the shot' ( this only happens if you use the most advanced selfie option ).

On 10/10/2019 at 10:01 PM, landess said:

Selfie positions will have the word selfie or such to the far right of the animation choices, I don't have the newest build but the option only shows when choosing sofa/couch, dining table, and bed.

The Sim will masturbate for a short period then whip out the phone and everything stops so you can 'frame the shot' ( this only happens if you use the most advanced selfie option ).

I have this same issue.  She doesn't take a picture, she continues to masturbate and thats it.

7 hours ago, antoniobustillos94 said:

I have this problem with the animations

Certain body sliders added can cause this to happen, so if you're like me and want to keep using them you'll need to figure which cause the sim skeleton to go overboard when using KW animations.

Changing the width of things like shoulders and waist/hips doesn't affect the sim like increasing the booty. Push that booty past 35-40 and the knees will start to increase their bend till you get what you see in your pictures.

Your post says this only happens inside, not outside.... confirm this by using the same animations for both - stick a bed in the back yard and test it yourself.

Is my sim supposed to be speaking in French?  Some of the announcements for one of my sims comes up in complete French.  I'm also having the same issue as a previous poster, with the sim not being able to take selfies while woohooing...  She rarely whips out the camera when on the bed, but she wont use the couch or counter at all.  The action drops every single time.