[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

6 hours ago, landess said:

I get this a tiny bit when certain CC wasn't uploaded with the proper LOD objects. AS soon as I zoom out a certain distance ( I have a mod which allows me to zoom out to town view ). The main offender I can think of off the bat are a pair of mens underwear.... the legs disappear about 1/2 zoom out just like that photo.

I had another cc, Hair, which would crash my game when the game attempted to draw the hair LOD. I didn't even have to be zoomed in, just having the game try and draw that hair while the sim in question was outdoors and my camera pan would 'see' it - game over - hello desktop.

Getting rid of it without crashing is another story, but I succeeded.

The strange thing is that it happens only occasionally.  Only female sims and only when they're naked.  I haven't found any common factors.?

1 hour ago, merkle said:

it happens only occasionally.

Like most online digital things - try re-downloading the file with the nude female body (bottom is the issue) and over-write the file being used. If your download was corrupt, then it should be fine. If another part of the mod framework (KW) is suspect, then a total re-install may help.

Stepping back from the issue, it seems the file works, but KW or perhaps some other mod is affecting the ability of KW to use the file properly at all times, so an intermittent works/fail situation has arisen.

While KW does recognize the naked outfit for animation usage (showers/hot tubs/etc.) it prefers to swap the top and bottom being worn for a nude option depending on the animation being used, leaving everything else worn on the Sim.

Might I also suggest trying a different outfit - both a 2 piece (top and bottom) and 1 piece (body) in an effort to determine if the problem is CC based.

Lastly, see if it happens with any or a specific, animation/location.

59 minutes ago, nickfoxxx said:

Hi! My pie menu is freezing when clicking on other Sims and it's been happening because of Kinky World. I know Oniky created a fix for it. Does anyone have this fix? If so, could please send here?

On 9/3/2018 at 6:22 AM, Angelus75 said:

Ok, indeed Oniki to correct this little problem by creating a small mod, it cancels this wait of 3 seconds and as I am nice, I give it  to all and for those who want it ;) 

ONIKI_Sims3GameplaySystems.rar 5.94 MB · 133 downloads

Have fun :D

Is this it? I think people have said the fix has already been integrated into the mod though.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:12 PM, landess said:

Like most online digital things - try re-downloading the file with the nude female body (bottom is the issue) and over-write the file being used. If your download was corrupt, then it should be fine. If another part of the mod framework (KW) is suspect, then a total re-install may help.

Stepping back from the issue, it seems the file works, but KW or perhaps some other mod is affecting the ability of KW to use the file properly at all times, so an intermittent works/fail situation has arisen.

While KW does recognize the naked outfit for animation usage (showers/hot tubs/etc.) it prefers to swap the top and bottom being worn for a nude option depending on the animation being used, leaving everything else worn on the Sim.

Might I also suggest trying a different outfit - both a 2 piece (top and bottom) and 1 piece (body) in an effort to determine if the problem is CC based.

Lastly, see if it happens with any or a specific, animation/location.

There must be a conflict somewhere, but I can't find any common factor to track it down.  I was hoping someone else had seen the same thing and solved it.  It happens only with female sims, always just the bottom half and only when totally naked, so it doesn't seem like a clothing outfit would be a likely source of the conflict. 

Now that I think of it, I'm wondering if the conflict is with the skin??  I'm going to start keeping track of the skin the sim is wearing when I see this happening.

What difference is between 3.7 and 399 Build, sorry i dont get it

And when i'm trying woohoo with my sims they are going to the woohoo location and standing there for a few minutes before start an action.

Also there is a problem with bars, my sims can't order any drinks they just resets when i try do this.

5 hours ago, PaniF said:

What difference is between 3.7 and 399 Build, sorry i dont get it

Read the change logon the download page.

5 hours ago, PaniF said:

And when i'm trying woohoo with my sims they are going to the woohoo location and standing there for a few minutes before start an action.

Most lag issues are caused by a laptop that's overloaded by CC. It has problems searching all the files to connect the dots... or some bad piece of CC somewhere messing up the system. KW probably isn't the cause, but is forcing the problem to show. 

So I'm having two issues with this mod, First being no anamations will play. I've tried redownloading both the mods and the anamatios, uninstalling and reinstalling them, and now that I've done all that mys sims refuse to woohoo even in their own home because "someone might see them". any advice?

idea:  chastity system for both male and female, there being a key holder (key necklace automatically goes around the carrier's neck and the chastity device keeps the locked up from being able to fulfill the horny moodlets, maybe with the bind that they have to their key holder, wishes will start becoming more about doing things with their keyholder as if they are trying to get free from their chastity.

2 hours ago, Subboyty said:

idea:  chastity system for both male and female, there being a key holder (key necklace automatically goes around the carrier's neck and the chastity device keeps the locked up from being able to fulfill the horny moodlets, maybe with the bind that they have to their key holder, wishes will start becoming more about doing things with their keyholder as if they are trying to get free from their chastity.

Oh I see, thank you for your answer friend :)
So if I understood correctly, I have to go slowly with her and little by little she will agree to go further?

For more information, she is a "potential" boyfriend, she agreed to do woohoo teasing, after, as said above, there is this "feedback" thing, then she stopped.

I find this system rather bad but good, if there is no option to deactivate it and well I will do it with.

1 hour ago, Astiel said:

thank you for your answer friend

I believe there is some confusion Astiel: Your reply to and quote of Subboyty's post....

Subboyty's post is wishful thinking put into words in some form of request to an absentee author whom wouldn't come to this forum for any further ideas if even being worked upon anymore.

It is not an answer to the issue you have, but without a ton more information, no one may be able to help.

Simple fix - re-install everything to make sure there was no corruption during a download. Read everything, twice, to make sure you understand what is needed to make sims 3 mods work per author instruction. This is extreme but foolproof.

Lastly, I won't use the newest release - too many bugs!

1 hour ago, Astiel said:

So if I understood correctly, I have to go slowly with her and little by little she will agree to go further?

For more information, she is a "potential" boyfriend, she agreed to do woohoo teasing, after, as said above, there is this "feedback" thing, then she stopped.

I find this system rather bad but good, if there is no option to deactivate it and well I will do it with.

There are ways to have your sim woohoo on command, but what's the fun in that? There are several settings in the KW set up menu and in KW debug.accept always on is the easiest, but then your sim will woohoo any random sim that asks. You'll have to experiment with settings to find what level of woohooing you want your sims to do.

1 hour ago, landess said:

Subboyty's post is wishful thinking put into words in some form of request to an absentee author whom wouldn't come to this forum for any further ideas if even being worked upon anymore.

A mouthful! It really is a shame that Oniki never pops in. I do understand to a point... creating one dress is a lot of work... creating an entire mod that alters how an existing game made by someone else functions???? OY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much work, I do understand wanting to get a little money out of a new version. Still, every mom checks in on her children occasionally. 

And who knows... a chastity belt may show up in her next Patreon version?

3 hours ago, landess said:

I believe there is some confusion Astiel: Your reply to and quote of Subboyty's post....

It is not an answer to the issue you have, but without a ton more information, no one may be able to help.

Simple fix - re-install everything to make sure there was no corruption during a download. Read everything, twice, to make sure you understand what is needed to make sims 3 mods work per author instruction. This is extreme but foolproof.

Lastly, I won't use the newest release - too many bugs!

Oh, he spoke of chastity I thought it was that because it is similar to my problem, sorry :/

Of course, the mod works quite well even if there is some minor problem with the notification (Patreon 404 build) but nothing serious ^^

I will try to explain my problem correctly.

Is that when I ask to make a woohoo to a sim that I like (normally it accepts because I heat it more I have a good relationship with it) and well I have the right only to Teasing, Handjob and then Oraljob (very rare).

Her doesn't want to go any further I don't understand, and after her says "woohoo/feedback:shouldstop"

And of course, when I try to do it manually and go to the vaginal sex and well she refuses.

So I send her lots of "Peace" on her because all I wanted to do was fuck her, the preliminaries are nice but that's what...

And oddly this problem does not work on the wife of my sims.

This problem only works on Single, Married and Boyfriend Sims.

That's why I thought the post Subboy addressed to me.

Otherwise, yes I read the whole wiki on this mod but nothing for my problem ^^

3 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

There are ways to have your sim woohoo on command, but what's the fun in that? There are several settings in the KW set up menu and in KW debug.accept always on is the easiest, but then your sim will woohoo any random sim that asks. You'll have to experiment with settings to find what level of woohooing you want your sims to do.

Indeed I forgot that there was always the debug options but I never use it, I will see if I can go further with the debug options, thank you.

Since I don't use the latest version, I really have no idea if the screenshot posted is reflective of any other KW interaction besides 'GROP' (grope).

When using GROP, it's a bit like rape/non-consent.... Once the groping is done, the possibility to continue into a normal KW sex scene is available, but the normal rules apply at this point: Relationships, negative moodlets, negative states (hunger/tired/etc.), meaning sex may not 'fire up' after a groping session.