[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

1 hour ago, Haraldh said:

399 build works fine i only use kinky world and nrass master controler mods maybe you have a conflict somehow  would try a clean save.

There's no nraas there none of that.

Mods installed are : morphable genitalias (dick and nipples)

x1 skin textures to replace EA's bad ones.

Kinky World Masteranimations v1.3.1

That's all i have installed currently. Just the bare bones. I have my character perform oral and she just stands there idle then does nothing and query for doing something shows up and then disappears very quickly like nothing happened. How do i make this mod work?

Sometimes there's a large prompt on my screen like : Tv_watch:CallToWatch and much more similar things etc

2 hours ago, vroom90 said:

Are cmar sliders for penis and boobs needed?(sorry for english)

Sliders, no, but I'm pretty sure you need the "morphing penis" mods, which gives male sims an erection. Actually, male sims are Ken dolls without the morphing penis mod.

36 minutes ago, MarziaCherry said:

cool, but is there a translation of the fashion for Russian language?

Some things have translations for several languages, and some do not. Creators usually write in their language and sometimes ask if others can translate to add to the mod. What are you trying to translate to Russian? Perhaps I can help???

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Cursori, no, ma sono abbastanza sicuro che tu abbia bisogno delle mod "morphing penis", che danno un'erezione ai sims maschili. In realtà, i sim maschi sono bambole Ken senza il mod del pene morphing.

Thank you so much!!! 

if in the future I wanted the sliders, which mod should I add to have more sliders in the cas?

(I had a problem that with the penis and tits sliders some sliders of the sims 3 didn't work and sometimes teenagers were taller than adults)

Wild Horses bodies are completely transparent when they have a penis, plus that doesn't have a texture neither, are they broken in the latest version ?
Also im not sure if this is "normal" but sometimes after playing for a while the game starts to chug really hard, weird thing is that this is not even consistent since it can happen after an hour of play or five, are there any broken scripts or something along those lines in the latest version ?

Also on a side note, lots of notifications and some traits are missing proper descriptions, though I guess this because it is still WIP (More like Alpha though)

Got a Problem with Story Progression of  Kinky world , seems to ignore settings  have  teens need 300 days to age  but 2 npcs aged to young adults  i created on another plot  but other "older"  teens did not age up all working in my brothel. Not using any other mods lthat tinker with story progression. One child i gave away also grew up that fast and endet as customer^^

12 hours ago, vroom90 said:

Thank you so much!!! 

if in the future I wanted the sliders, which mod should I add to have more sliders in the cas?

(I had a problem that with the penis and tits sliders some sliders of the sims 3 didn't work and sometimes teenagers were taller than adults)

There are so many different sliders that adjust so many things. Honestly, the ones I have, I have had for years and to save package file space, combined them all into one package along with the morphing penis and morphing nipples mods, so I'm no longer sure who's slider mods I have... sorry.

15 hours ago, Null_001 said:

are there any broken scripts or something along those lines in the latest version ?

I refuse to play the latest version: as things were added per patreon requests, things started to break, and less things got fixed than added....    Take invisible horses into CAS, make a small change and bring them back - they should be fine afterwards.

18 hours ago, vroom90 said:

mod should I add to have more sliders

Regardless of the mod you choose, The Sims has a slider cap which can be increased in Master Controller from Nraas. I usually set mine to 500.

11 hours ago, landess said:

I refuse to play the latest version: as things were added per patreon requests, things started to break, and less things got fixed than added....    Take invisible horses into CAS, make a small change and bring them back - they should be fine afterwards.

I'm not even sure what build KW is up to? I'm holding on build 375. Still a few bugs, but not too many. Where did you stop at?

Same here. I have 4-5 builds archived with 'all' my other CC downloads. Yes, I could probably start my own site......

I wasn't sure if I stopped at build 362, so checked the dates as well, and it does look like build 375 is my last as well. Considering how I 'do things', if I wasn't using 375 I wouldn't have kept it in my archive of Active Mods . It would've been placed in the 'maybe later' archive which only has about 15-20 items.

When reports of many problems with newer builds appeared, I decided most of the new features weren't something I was interested in, so I just waited and watched.

Once the 'final' build is completed and available for free (this is legally important) I'll give it a shot and like it or not. At that point I'll decided which version to use, and then send OnikiKay a nice 'one-time' patreon payment as thanks for a realized concept which has kept me playing the Sims3. I'm not here to pay a mod makers daily living, but I do believe in rewarding someone whom spent a great deal of time making and sharing something of this magnitude... it isn't a 'gun skin'!

7 hours ago, yin2018 said:

i don't get the notification

As long as your patch level is correct, then the mod should load up. Click on your Sim, and there should be a Kinky World tab.

You'll need to activate the mod before it can be used. It'll take a bit to do it's thing but it won't affect play until finished and gives you a thank you for using message.

Once ready, you should have both a Kinky and Kinky Debug tab.

1 hour ago, landess said:

As long as your patch level is correct, then the mod should load up. Click on your Sim, and there should be a Kinky World tab.

You'll need to activate the mod before it can be used. It'll take a bit to do it's thing but it won't affect play until finished and gives you a thank you for using message.

Once ready, you should have both a Kinky and Kinky Debug tab.

Thank you very much?

On 11/6/2019 at 12:10 AM, landess said:

While I never tried it, once worn (like the beekeepers hat) does the lab outfit create a 'special' outfit within the outfit tabs you can browse with Nraas/mastercontroller/basic/outfit? If so, it may be possible to copy the nude outfit or whatever you want to that slot in Nraas/MC/intermediate/copy clothing between categories. "I've customized the martial arts outfit I wanted to wear this way."

I know that KW uses a custom 'nudesuit' when utilizing the 'nude' location setting which can't be customized or accessed to my knowledge. So yeah, there are a lot of things at work and I just do my best to work around them if possible.

Ok, thanks for the reply. I'll see if your suggestions work out.