[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

21 hours ago, landess said:

I wanted to say I just recently replaced L666 animations with one I found near the end of the DL post which had been "optimized" and cleaned. Now I have new animations I've never seen before.

Oh, nice! I'll check that out. My thanks!

On 12/6/2019 at 10:50 PM, landess said:

I wanted to say I just recently replaced L666 animations with one I found near the end of the DL post which had been "optimized" and cleaned. Now I have new animations I've never seen before.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58017-sims3wip-l666s-sex-animations-for-kinky-world/page/7/

page 7 / post from Roman Catholic says I've put all fixed L666 animations (including your “bondage frame animation”) into one archive file, here:

Give it a like as well as the work used from Angelus75

Nraas: https://www.nraas.net/community/Mods-List

https://archive.org/details/animatedwoohoo

I just used both links on the KinkyWorld download page and opened both just to see what was different in the newer build.

A larger animations folder, and an outfits package. The older has a much smaller animations package as well as both adPenis and ahPenis packages.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:50 PM, landess said:

That's because the ones in that post were the last Patreon Versions that didn't get released to the public when Patreon shutdown L666's page.

On 12/4/2019 at 10:22 PM, spaceman1 said:

Most of time I don't have one right away......but eventually they end up with a broken Dream tree and completely corrupted. A couple times I had to start over cause it broke the entire saved game.

Yeah, I had the same issue.  Nraas error trap kept crashing it because of the broken dream tree.

1 hour ago, merkle said:

Yeah, I had the same issue.  Nraas error trap kept crashing it because of the broken dream tree.

No Error Trap didn't crash your game those corrupted sims did all Error Trap did is tell you what was wrong. Your game would've crashed even if Error Trap wasn't installed but then without it you never would've found out what was causing it.

Im really loving Kinky World but I can't find animations for the Training dummy with dildo. My sims can use it to train martial arts but when I chose the dildo option they do nothing.

I've installed all the animation packages mentioned and added manually the ones that don't automatically apply themselves using the Kinky World add package settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, mainepants said:

can't find animations for the Training dummy with dildo

I believe this is one of the OnikiKay animations created specifically for an 'event'. These are usually short, single stage animations which have no option to interact with the Sim in question. There are other OnikiKay animations used for certain things as well (masturbate,etc.) which can be 'joined' or such.

The animations included by OnikiKay don't appear in a normal list as they are default instead of installing them like others. Newer builds include more by other authors.

The only way to interact with the training dummy is to select the kinky option on the training dummy menu wheel. It must also be the one with the dildo already on it. I can't think of anything else to check.

I use version 3.7

If it were me, I'd redownload the file/KinkyWorld, Sell and repurchase the training dummy. Restart the game so KW adds it to the list of 'useable' locations. I've never had an issue with the Dummy so these are basic modding strategies. If you use version 3.99, someone else will have to confirm it works fine for them.

4 hours ago, landess said:

I use version 3.7

If it were me, I'd redownload the file/KinkyWorld, Sell and repurchase the training dummy. Restart the game so KW adds it to the list of 'useable' locations. I've never had an issue with the Dummy so these are basic modding strategies. If you use version 3.99, someone else will have to confirm it works fine for them.

They would have to use .399 as the other one in the OP isn't .37 it's that broken ass .3 the 7zip file extension is a little deceptive. 3 was the one that was causing the Pet adoptions to show up even without Pets installed.

22 minutes ago, mavericktsnake said:

Weren't there more animations available for this?

While the newer builds do include a 'set' of animations from 3 different authors, The problem might stem from the newest build. I hear a lot of complaints about problems which I never experienced.

I've seen the 1 girl/5 guy blow animation you mentioned as well as the 1 girl/5 guy blow and fuck (with double anal during a double penetration). Now just yesterday I saw a 1 guy/4 girl group action when another guy joined for another 6 Sim animation... So having the newest build isn't exclusive to these large scale orgy animations.

I look at the 'additions' to the mod with the newest build and sure am interested in quite a few things - BUT - not enough to have a buggy/broken mess compared to what I have now.

Enjoy this proof:

Screenshot-43.jpg.642aa152ae598b60d64b19f6fa6c439e.jpgScreenshot-46.jpg.65624195c93ce1c0898a5dbedfaf46d0.jpg

If the 3.7 listed on the download page is in fact a broken upload, perhaps it would be OK for me to re-post the version I use and have archived....

Of the 16 'ONIKI-' files included in my version - this is the only one which had changed recently: ONIKI_KinkyMod.package

My archive date for this file is 1/10/18. This is only 1 part of many files included with the mod. I have it for comparison and if someone wants it.

7 hours ago, landess said:

Of the 16 'ONIKI-' files included in my version - this is the only one which had changed recently: ONIKI_KinkyMod.package

My archive date for this file is 1/10/18. This is only 1 part of many files included with the mod. I have it for comparison and if someone wants it.

That one is .36 which was actually better than .37 as it had less bugs. It should be fine to put all the mod files in a zip into your post since it was a release build.

The other one in the OP is definitely that broken ass .3 it has an archive date of 3/11/17. If you download it you will see the difference in the file size.

21 hours ago, landess said:

While the newer builds do include a 'set' of animations from 3 different authors, The problem might stem from the newest build. I hear a lot of complaints about problems which I never experienced.

I've seen the 1 girl/5 guy blow animation you mentioned as well as the 1 girl/5 guy blow and fuck (with double anal during a double penetration). Now just yesterday I saw a 1 guy/4 girl group action when another guy joined for another 6 Sim animation... So having the newest build isn't exclusive to these large scale orgy animations.

I look at the 'additions' to the mod with the newest build and sure am interested in quite a few things - BUT - not enough to have a buggy/broken mess compared to what I have now.

Enjoy this proof:

Screenshot-43.jpg.642aa152ae598b60d64b19f6fa6c439e.jpgScreenshot-46.jpg.65624195c93ce1c0898a5dbedfaf46d0.jpg

If the 3.7 listed on the download page is in fact a broken upload, perhaps it would be OK for me to re-post the version I use and have archived....

So this was part of the main mod???

4 hours ago, mavericktsnake said:

So this was part of the main mod???

Well, it 'is' now as  a few animators other than OnikiKay had work included as part of the mod and a 'thank you' added to the main page.

I couldn't tell you which persons work it is but as I mentioned, it couldn't hurt to have the newest L666 animation package replacing the default from L666 (I believe it replaces 3 separate ones). Anyways, I had the 5-ways working before I 'upgraded' my L666 package.

Edit: Of course I may have gotten caught up in the pronoun game....  If you meant the file I posted when you said 'THIS' instead of the animation, then that file is what tells KW what to do... everything else is a tool for this file to use.

This has probably been posted somewhere but i'm new to this style of modding and I've searched both google and forum.

During animations, my sim does not get erect. I'm not sure if this is an issue with KW, the animation files (I use the ones listed/recommended) or if it's an issue with cmar penis. Do I have to install the Cmar scripts and use the "Get hard" interaction before every encounter? Or is KW supposed to automatically cause erection at the start of animations? Is it a setting I missed somewhere?

Please help.

While it says scripts not required on the main post, I can't remember If I used them or not - likely not. Since the sliders should bring up an option on the 'wheel' I generally set it hard, then I can set the length/width/angle. I found if you increase length, then double that number for angle and it usually lines up fine in animations.

If you switch to naked outfit, then you can use the sliders located in the 'head' section to play with the looks.

If you get no options on the 'wheel' for penis settings/get hard, then perhaps that is the scripts they mention, and yes, I do have it.

KW appears to set the penis to hard when undressing Sims with dicks, regardless of the default settings, so I'm unsure of what may be causing your issue.

I use ver. 375

4 hours ago, merkle said:

Can anyone tell me why this sometimes happens?  It seems random.  If I click "get naked" the whole body reappears, but sometimes it reverts.

You have a bad bottom CC part.

6 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

why this sometimes happens

I get this a tiny bit when certain CC wasn't uploaded with the proper LOD objects. AS soon as I zoom out a certain distance ( I have a mod which allows me to zoom out to town view ). The main offender I can think of off the bat are a pair of mens underwear.... the legs disappear about 1/2 zoom out just like that photo.

I had another cc, Hair, which would crash my game when the game attempted to draw the hair LOD. I didn't even have to be zoomed in, just having the game try and draw that hair while the sim in question was outdoors and my camera pan would 'see' it - game over - hello desktop.

Getting rid of it without crashing is another story, but I succeeded.