[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Guest Redabyss

Does this mod add the ability for my sims to rape other sims?

It does, but you need animations (check out L666's) and to turn on the rape option on the settings of the Kinky menù.

What KW needs:

- now that we can drug drinks, we need a sleep drug

- abiltiy to drag sleeping sims (can be instantly teleported to a bed of your choosing)

- ability to rape sleeping sims

- abiltiy to actually imprison sims (preventing them from re-setting and teleporting)

- harsher penalties for rape

- big social stigma for rape (and murder - but only if seen)

- more female on male rape/dominance

Guest Redabyss

Does anyone know whose animations causes the dancing the sims do when you click woohoo alone? My sims just did psy's Gangnam style.

L666's.

I have a weird issue of the stage menu popping up randomly. But its popping up with 3some stages only. No one on the lot is having sex so I cant find where its coming from. Picking stages doesnt doing anything, it just pops up again. I've disabled all the services, autonomy levels and notifications. It still pops up.  

Ok I do not know what I am doing wrong. I have all the animation stuff that is recommended by this mod as well as the extras for those animation mods. as far as I know you just drop them in the mods/packages folder and it should work, correct? If I am missing something some where, like I should have put a sertain file somewhere else, I would like to know.

Ok I do not know what I am doing wrong. I have all the animation stuff that is recommended by this mod as well as the extras for those animation mods. as far as I know you just drop them in the mods/packages folder and it should work, correct? If I am missing something some where, like I should have put a sertain file somewhere else, I would like to know.

When you're in-game, you have to make sure KW is activated, then tell it which packages are installed.  There is a more detailed explanation here.

I downloaded and extracted all the files and placed them in The Sims 3 Downloads folder; I also created a Mod folders (there was none originally) in The SIms 3 folder and placed the files here too.

I extracted the 5 files ending in Cache in The Sims 3 folder.

This still isn't working.  Am I doing something wrong?  May I please get instructions? 

Guest Redabyss

To extract the files I need a password. It makes that very clear

Than this is most likely mike24's zip. You just need to write mike24. Or the problem is another one? Can you be more specific, if that's the case?

I downloaded and extracted all the files and placed them in The Sims 3 Downloads folder; I also created a Mod folders (there was none originally) in The SIms 3 folder and placed the files here too.

This still isn't working.  Am I doing something wrong?  May I please get instructions? 

For starters you can't just create a Mod Folder, you have to download a pre-made one. Search online "The Sims 3 Mod Folder Framework" or something like that and download it. The right one will come with a mod that reduce the load-up time, cutting out the introductory video.

Plus, as far as I remember I NEVER placed any file in the Cache. You need to put the .sims3package files in the Mod folder, the one I already mentioned you.

The only thing you have to place in a different folder are the .SIMS3PACK files, which goes to the download folder, then have to be installed via launcher.

For the animations to work, you need to download Passion and/or Kinkyworld. http://modfrenzy.net/wp/blog/2015/02/04/complete-guide-to-sex-in-sims3/ Follow the tutorial here, be sure to follow every step. You'll still need to do some researches online.

If you have problem, I can write a longer post np :)

If you created the Mods folder manually, that's not enough. There also has to be some subfolders and a configuration file, Resource.cfg, which instructs the game how to read the files from the Mods folder.

To install the Mods framework correctly, go to http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files, download the zip file under point 2 on the page, and follow the instructions on how to unpackage it into the right place.

First of all, you need to create a subfolder in Mods called Packages.  This is where ALL your third party custom content should go.

You may also want to read through this tutorial: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files.  And putting mods in the downloads folder does nothing except take up disk space, like if you downloaded an installer into your computer's downloads folder and just left it there.

I downloaded all the files but they all say 0 files downloaded and 1 error. Could it have something to do with my internet connection.

I downloaded all the files but they all say 0 files downloaded and 1 error. Could it have something to do with my internet connection.

Guest Redabyss

I guess so, you even double posted XD

Guest Redabyss

the download is not working for mac, the file is not zip or rar, how im gonna do?

Are you talking about KW? It IS zip! If you have problems, I can send you the files np :)

the download is not working for mac, the file is not zip or rar, how im gonna do?

Are you talking about KW? It IS zip! If you have problems, I can send you the files np :)

i tried to download this: 

7z.png  ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.8.7z   5.04MB  

is it the right file??

when i download that its neither rar or zip! so idk how to install, help

It's a 7 zip file so it is a zip file it just looks different from a Win zip

i tried to download this: 

7z.png  ONIKI_KinkyWorld_v0.2.8.7z   5.04MB  

is it the right file??

when i download that its neither rar or zip! so idk how to install, help

It's a 7 zip file so it is a zip file it just looks different from a Win zip

i didn't know about 7 zip... after a google search i did it right, now im going to open the game see if it works, its my first time trying this mods im excited lol thanks for the help xx