[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

There is definitely a serious bug with the underwear system.  Seems to be tied to outfit changes - every time my sim changes her outfit, I get at least one new pair of underwear spawning in her inventory.  (build 325)  Not game breaking since I can manually drag them out of my inventory, but it would be nice not to have to deal with it.

Afaik that isn't a bug, every time your sim changes outfit the system checks to see if the special underwear is part of that outfit, if not any underwear you were wearing gets dumped into your inventory, it will get used again the next time you put on an outfit that has the special underwear attached to it.

There is a "bug" though, as I mentioned in a former post : if you open CAS for one of your sim that has taken her bra or panty away, and change her underwear / add the missing piece in CAS, the game will generate a new, fresh pair of underwear everytime she changes, even partially, clothes. At the end of the day, you may find your inventory full of hundreds of bras and panties, while normally you will have one or two pairs only in inventory.

springacres, maybe it's the problem you have. I solved it in my game using NRAAS dresser : create another outfit in the same category as the broked one. "Rotate" the outfits untill the borked one is no more the first, default outfit for this category. you can then trash it in CAS or delete it with the dresser, maybe after copying it (the copied outfit should not be borked). There maybe a way to do it without the Dresser and only Mastercontroller, but I haven't tried.

You can avoid getting the bug again by making sure the girl is fully clothed, including underwear, before editing her in CAS.

Hope it helps.

I think this might be the problem I have.  I also have additional panties and bras installed that I'm using for my current Sim's everyday underwear, which may be part of the problem.  I'll try your solution.  Thanks!

How do you find kinky world in game i can't see it. :dodgy:

Its not an actual world, in the right hand corner it will pop up with the build you have, click on your sim and in the menu the kinky interaction will pop up allowing you to adjust your settings and add animations.Hope this clarify's your problem. :angel:

Sorry to say but it is not popping up on my screen :(

Its not an actual world, in the right hand corner it will pop up with the build you have, click on your sim and in the menu the kinky interaction will pop up allowing you to adjust your settings and add animations.Hope this clarify's your problem. :angel:

Its not popping up :(

Did you add any new mods? Also you might have to wait a little while for it to show up might take 2 hours in game. Don't give up its a fun mod and well worth some of the trouble. :D

Did you add any new mods? Also you might have to wait a little while for it to show up might take 2 hours in game. Don't give up its a fun mod and well worth some of the trouble. :D

click on your sim and enable kinkyworld then the pop up will appear 

Has anyone had there kinky actions broken, I know what the problem is I added in a school and no students went to it and all of the sudden they would stop having sex out of the blue. I removed the school, but the school is integral to my story i'm trying to make. I just want to know if there is a different solution or did I do something wrong.Thanks :D

oke i will try

Gonna repost myself:

Hi guys,

is there a way to stop "X guy wants to go further" and extend the number of times an animation loops? Sometimes I have to restart the whole thing because of these two reasons :/

Thanks in advance!

Kinky>settings>woohoo>wooho sequence progression>auto.

how i get a shemale/futa sim?

Go to hospital and get surgery

can you pay for lap dance option?

i went to the hospital then i got this error

What i did wrong ?

You are missing Cmar`s alternate penis for girls...

I think I figured out what my underwear problem was.  My Sim is a martial artist, and I of course didn't think to assign underwear to each outfit when she earned a new belt.  So every time she earned a new belt, the game went "Oops, you have not assigned underwear!" and spawned a new pair in her inventory.

(Figured this out because I borked the game by saving during a full moon, corrupted all my werewolf skins and had to start over - and the problem popped up as soon as she gained her first Martial Arts level, before I did anything at all with her in CAS in-game.)

how i get a shemale/futa sim?

Go to hospital and get surgery

can you pay for lap dance option?

i went to the hospital then i got this error

What i did wrong ?

Make sure you have the penis mods for kinky install and there should be an option at hospital to get a penis transplant

Love your flashing animations. Can you do a smack on the ass animation?

Love your flashing animations. Can you do a smack on the ass animation?

Guest Redabyss

Today I have a tiny bit of a problem: I tried a threesome on bed, but strangely it said something like the other Sim is a celebry or something like that, and didn't gave me the option.

It's not really a big deal since I can use the other Sim to start the action, but what was that all about?

tumblr_inline_oev7pqljVC1sv8vg7_400.png

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Set the KW autonomy to "low"

I have the same problem with the sim rejecting almost all actions even when home and at full arousal, but setting KW autonomy to low removes the point of arousal from the mod, so i'd rather not.

Anyone got an idea why this is happening?

Edit: Hillariously, the NPCs at the University are pretty much going at it like energizer bunnies. So i should probably ask if anyone is able to get their sim to accept interactions in v2.8? Without turning off the Autonomy stuff.

Hello, I usually find answers to my questions through other posts here but couldn't find any discussions about this, I was building a lot and noticed tags on the gloryholes for servicing strangers and to use it for $10. I was wondering what to requirements to get those started is. I've put them on various venues, tried with whoring on and off and I can't get anybody to come to my character when I click on them. Just curious if anyone can tell me if I need something special for these to activate. Thanks for any reply.

Anyone got problem doing threesome inside the car (2009 Audi). I chose 2 female sims to do threesome with 1 male sim but always got the error "AskFOrWooHoo:InteractionFeedback:ThreesomeAndMoreRejected."  (i used debug mode to make sims always accept woohoo offer btw).

tumblr_inline_oev7pqljVC1sv8vg7_400.png

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Set the KW autonomy to "low"

I have the same problem with the sim rejecting almost all actions even when home and at full arousal, but setting KW autonomy to low removes the point of arousal from the mod, so i'd rather not.

Anyone got an idea why this is happening?

Edit: Hillariously, the NPCs at the University are pretty much going at it like energizer bunnies. So i should probably ask if anyone is able to get their sim to accept interactions in v2.8? Without turning off the Autonomy stuff.

Broken mod.

Unless you like seeing the message TargetFeedback:TargetRejected over and over, dont waste your time on it.

Maybe 1 out of every hundred attempts works.

I have maxed out romance, tried different couples, gotten married, etc and the sims still reject everything. Ive even tried turning autonomy off, still wont work.

Until this mod gets fixed, try a different mod from Nraas or Animated Woohoo

You need to increase your arousal, not romance.

Watch the kinky tv channels with others.

Alternatively 

Kinky > Debug > Always Accept > ON