[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hi guys,

I have a problem with the paparazzi: I really hate them and I want them to not spawn anymore, but I stupidly deleted, in the past, my city hall, so nraas' mod can't work. Any way to get rid of these stupid little shits?

I think you can disable the paparazzi via settings -> service

just go try it.

forget first kiss as i have noticed you now have the option for kinky kiss in the kw menu so i think this might have replaced it as it does the same thing

Kinky kiss seems to bypass the first kiss, so you can kiss without starting a romance. If you want normal romance then you have to do the kiss animation in the romance menu.

For the shemale not getting hard issue, I noticed that if I click manually for a male to Get Hard they end up changing into their Everyday Clothes just like the Shemale, so maybe it is bugged in general to manually get hard. Though in the male's case they at least automatically get hard when having sex. So maybe a there's an issue with the shemale's "automatically get hard during sex" flag not working?

Guest Redabyss

Hi guys,

I have a problem with the paparazzi: I really hate them and I want them to not spawn anymore, but I stupidly deleted, in the past, my city hall, so nraas' mod can't work. Any way to get rid of these stupid little shits?

I think you can disable the paparazzi via settings -> service

just go try it.

In the end it was easier than I thought replacing the city hall XD

Hi guys,

I think you can use Kinkymod to turn them off, although I don't remember where offhand.  But you can still use Nraas mod by clicking on any computer in the game.  The options will come up just like they do on the Town Hall.

Skill "Exhibicionism" don't up 1-2 lvl and by "Debug"

Hi , that's not a bug. Now, to level up exhibitionism... your Sims have to send kinky selfies and other actions to raise it. So, you can't increase it with the Debug or NRaas MasterController anymore :(

"Be Seen Topless in Public" - What actions should I do to make it work? I always go topless - does not work

"Be Seen Topless in Public" - What actions should I do to make it work? I always go topless - does not work

In my experience, you only get Exhibition "experience" by the actual action of taking your top/bottom off. Just hanging around naked doesn't seem to do it. Try repeatedly taking off/putting on/taking off your top and watch that little purple bar shoot up.

hello everyone my sim can't get pregnant when i looked at "showinfo" in debug there was "womb not found!" how to fix (i think the problem is from adding the sim from edit town) but i dont know how to fix it so can anyone help please ?

I don't know how to fix it or what happened, it never happened to me yet. However, this isn't the 1st time I've heard of this issue and haven't read any solutions. All I can say is that's the same screen that gets shown on npcs. For some reason the,mod must think that sim is a service sim. Sorry I can't be of any more help. :(

New version comes with whip animation but idk how to activate it.  I have installed whip on this site http://www.loverslab...kinkyworld-okw/ and had L666_RapeBdsm_Animations. Any idea guys?

I've been searching for the whip in-game as well, don't know where it is.

its in clothes->accessories

hello everyone my sim can't get pregnant when i looked at "showinfo" in debug there was "womb not found!" how to fix (i think the problem is from adding the sim from edit town) but i dont know how to fix it so can anyone help please ?

I don't know how to fix it or what happened, it never happened to me yet. However, this isn't the 1st time I've heard of this issue and haven't read any solutions. All I can say is that's the same screen that gets shown on npcs. For some reason the,mod must think that sim is a service sim. Sorry I can't be of any more help. :(

Thanks anyway...it happens when you add sims or households from the "edit town" after KW was activated.  

Hello ive been trying to try out this mod for myself but i dont know how i checked online on how to do this but most told me to go to the electronic arts folder which i dont have cause i downloaded it from steam i though that both folders would still looked the same but after clicking thesims3 from my steamapps folder the files were totally different im not experienced enough in modding to know what to do if someone does please help thank you

Hello ive been trying to try out this mod for myself but i dont know how i checked online on how to do this but most told me to go to the electronic arts folder which i dont have cause i downloaded it from steam i though that both folders would still looked the same but after clicking thesims3 from my steamapps folder the files were totally different im not experienced enough in modding to know what to do if someone does please help thank you

The folder they are referring to is where the mods go which is:

> Documents> Electronic Arts > Sims 3 > Mods > Packages

Run the game once normally & it will create the folder if it don`t exist.

New version comes with whip animation but idk how to activate it. I have installed whip on this site http://www.loverslab...kinkyworld-okw/ and had L666_RapeBdsm_Animations. Any idea guys?

I've been searching for the whip in-game as well, don't know where it is.

its in clothes->accessories

Thanks anyway...it happens when you add sims or households from the "edit town" after KW was activated.

I may have to try this and see, it may be a bug.

I need help. It seems I have unwittingly broken my savegame.

I've been playing a single game for a long time. But then, I wanted to check something in an other world. So I started a new game, and in that game, I activated KinkyWorld. Then I quit that game without saving.

I closed Sims3 completely and restarted it before reloading my original game. Once loaded, KinkyWorld was failing to reinitialize. I decided to close Sims3 again and try to reload my game again. This time, Sims3 failed to load my savegame, prompting me to close it. It's acting like that ever since...

Was it a bad idea to activate KinkyWorld in a different game? Does somebody know a way to recover from this?

Thanks

It shouldn't matter if you have kinky in one game and not the other. I have one kinky and one regular. Not sure what happened. Have you tried removing all of Kinky files, clearing cashe and trying the non kinky game?

Both game are "Kinky".

Yes I tried clearing the cache file. About the Kinky files, what are they supposed to be? What should I look for? There were a lot of file named "KW_ ..." in the same folder as the cache files. I deleted them too. I fear that I shouldn't have deleted those files. I feel like that's the moment when my first game went from "KinkyWorld fails to initialise once the game is loaded" to "The game cannot be loaded at all".

The log files and other files that are in the same place as cashe I don't think deleting those mess with the mod. I did it one time, I can test this theory again tomorrow, but when I deleted them that 1 time all I had to do was all my Kinky settings. They were all reset. Not sure if that was coincidental or not. Can check later. The files I ment removing to see if just the game it self loads are all the ones in your mods folder. What I would do just in case a file got corrupted is I would delete all the kinky files. Every single one ongoing with all animations. I know this sounds like a pain but I think a file got messed up. Just don't know which one. First I would do is delete all those and then just move your mod folder to a different location. Start a new game as vanilla. If it all works add just the mod folder back in. If it still works then redownload all the kinky files and start a new fresh game. Remember to delete all cashe files before each new test. If the 1st test doesn't work then it's the game files themselves that are messed up. You don't have to reinstall, just move the sims 3 folder-the one with the cashe files and mods and stuff, to a different location to save the files for now. Once that's removed start a new game. The game will recreate all those files. If instead test 2 doesn't work then the corruption is in that mods folder-can also try a game with only kinky files, I would probably still use all new fresh files. I have had a mod all of a sudden corrupt. It messed my game up. I had to do test after test to find the mod causing it, removed and added new and it fixed the issue. Another check you can do before all the above is go into your sims 3 folder and to your saves folder. In there are your saved games. Check and see if any end in .bad if they do then that's the issue on not loading the game. You can try renaming the file by taking out the .bad but leave the rest and try loading it then. I've had that happen before too. Hopefully one of these ideas helps :) let me know the results. I will try my best to help, just bear with me, it's hard when your not the one looking at the computer lol

Thanks for the help, but still no luck so far.

Here is what I did :

- I checked my game for .bad files. I have none.

- I made a backup of my savegame and my Mods folder.

- I deleted my whole game and my Sims3 Documents folder.

- I reinstalled the game and my store items.

- I copied back my savegame in my Saves folder and my Mods folder where it belongs.

- I deleted the cache files.

- My game still fails to load.

- I still have the .zip files for most of my mods (about 95% of them), so I overwrite the ones in my Mods folder with my archived ones.

- My game still fails to load.

- I started a new game. The KinkyWorld .package is in my Mods folders, but in this game, I did not activate it. I saved and quit the game.

- I tried to reload that game, and it fails to load.

I did not yet try to remove all my mods and try them one by one. I have a hard time believing that suddenly one of the 5% mods I did not overwrite would have become corrupt, My mod list didn't change the whole time I played and the moment it all went downhill is when I started a second game in a different world. That tells me the problem is elsewhere.  .... I might try it anyway, but later.

On a related note where does the mods with in-game configs save their data? Here I'm thinking of KinkyWorld, but also the NRAAS mods. Example : I activate some options of NRAAS Decensor, or edit some settings of NRAAS StoryProgression (which is not one of my mods right now). Where is it saved?

I need help. It seems I have unwittingly broken my savegame.

I've been playing a single game for a long time. But then, I wanted to check something in an other world. So I started a new game, and in that game, I activated KinkyWorld. Then I quit that game without saving.

I closed Sims3 completely and restarted it before reloading my original game. Once loaded, KinkyWorld was failing to reinitialize. I decided to close Sims3 again and try to reload my game again. This time, Sims3 failed to load my savegame, prompting me to close it. It's acting like that ever since...

Was it a bad idea to activate KinkyWorld in a different game? Does somebody know a way to recover from this?

Thanks

It shouldn't matter if you have kinky in one game and not the other. I have one kinky and one regular. Not sure what happened. Have you tried removing all of Kinky files, clearing cashe and trying the non kinky game?
Both game are "Kinky".

Yes I tried clearing the cache file. About the Kinky files, what are they supposed to be? What should I look for? There were a lot of file named "KW_ ..." in the same folder as the cache files. I deleted them too. I fear that I shouldn't have deleted those files. I feel like that's the moment when my first game went from "KinkyWorld fails to initialise once the game is loaded" to "The game cannot be loaded at all".

The log files and other files that are in the same place as cashe I don't think deleting those mess with the mod. I did it one time, I can test this theory again tomorrow, but when I deleted them that 1 time all I had to do was all my Kinky settings. They were all reset. Not sure if that was coincidental or not. Can check later. The files I ment removing to see if just the game it self loads are all the ones in your mods folder. What I would do just in case a file got corrupted is I would delete all the kinky files. Every single one ongoing with all animations. I know this sounds like a pain but I think a file got messed up. Just don't know which one. First I would do is delete all those and then just move your mod folder to a different location. Start a new game as vanilla. If it all works add just the mod folder back in. If it still works then redownload all the kinky files and start a new fresh game. Remember to delete all cashe files before each new test. If the 1st test doesn't work then it's the game files themselves that are messed up. You don't have to reinstall, just move the sims 3 folder-the one with the cashe files and mods and stuff, to a different location to save the files for now. Once that's removed start a new game. The game will recreate all those files. If instead test 2 doesn't work then the corruption is in that mods folder-can also try a game with only kinky files, I would probably still use all new fresh files. I have had a mod all of a sudden corrupt. It messed my game up. I had to do test after test to find the mod causing it, removed and added new and it fixed the issue. Another check you can do before all the above is go into your sims 3 folder and to your saves folder. In there are your saved games. Check and see if any end in .bad if they do then that's the issue on not loading the game. You can try renaming the file by taking out the .bad but leave the rest and try loading it then. I've had that happen before too. Hopefully one of these ideas helps :) let me know the results. I will try my best to help, just bear with me, it's hard when your not the one looking at the computer lol

Thanks for the help, but still no luck so far.

Here is what I did :

- I checked my game for .bad files. I have none.

- I made a backup of my savegame and my Mods folder.

- I deleted my whole game and my Sims3 Documents folder.

- I reinstalled the game and my store items.

- I copied back my savegame in my Saves folder and my Mods folder where it belongs.

- I still have the .zip files for most of my mods (about 95% of them), so I overwrite the ones in my Mods folder with my archived ones.

- I started a new game. The KinkyWorld .package is in my Mods folders, but in this game, I did not activate it. I saved and quit the game.

- I tried to reload that game, and it fails to load.

I did not yet try to remove all my mods and try them one by one. I have a hard time believing that suddenly one of the 5% mods I did not overwrite would have become corrupt, My mod list didn't change the whole time I played and the moment it all went downhill is when I started a second game in a different world. That tells me the problem is elsewhere. .... I might try it anyway, but later.

On a related note where does the mods with in-game configs save their data? Here I'm thinking of KinkyWorld, but also the NRAAS mods. Example : I activate some options of NRAAS Decensor, or edit some settings of NRAAS StoryProgression (which is not one of my mods right now). Where is it saved?

When I had a problem with a mod which at the time was one of nraas mods. Can't remember now what it was but it wouldn't let me load a saved game either. I had tried over writing and deleting and redownloading and it didn't work. I had to remove it all together and still dont have the mod. Ive had nraas mods for years, I couldnt tell you what had happened. I knew it was a mod bc it loaded if I removed my mods folder. Thats why I suggested trying to load the save game with no mods. If your game loads then it's in the mods folder somewhere. If it doesn't load then it isn't the mods but the game. Sometimes CC causes problems but I haven't heard of them not loading a saved game. It is possible to have a bad save without the .bad. I've read about them before. According to what you said you did, you didn't try with out mods folder. We can't find the problem if we don't try to narrow it down.

Hello, Rapist don't seem to spawn anymore after upgrading from 0.2.6 to 0.2.8.

- Service is enabled in settings

- set probability to 100

- there are about 12 "burglar"-type service sims, with and without rapist trait

- for testing I placed sims alone at public places and home at night => no spawns at all

Any other new conditions that have to be met?