[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

To extract the files I need a password. It makes that very clear

Than this is most likely mike24's zip. You just need to write mike24. Or the problem is another one? Can you be more specific, if that's the case?

I downloaded and extracted all the files and placed them in The Sims 3 Downloads folder; I also created a Mod folders (there was none originally) in The SIms 3 folder and placed the files here too.

I extracted the 5 files ending in Cache in The Sims 3 folder.

This still isn't working.  Am I doing something wrong?  May I please get instructions? 

For starters you can't just create a Mod Folder, you have to download a pre-made one. Search online "The Sims 3 Mod Folder Framework" or something like that and download it. The right one will come with a mod that reduce the load-up time, cutting out the introductory video.

Plus, as far as I remember I NEVER placed any file in the Cache. You need to put the .sims3package files in the Mod folder, the one I already mentioned you.

The only thing you have to place in a different folder are the .SIMS3PACK files, which goes to the download folder, then have to be installed via launcher.

For the animations to work, you need to download Passion and/or Kinkyworld. http://modfrenzy.net/wp/blog/2015/02/04/complete-guide-to-sex-in-sims3/ Follow the tutorial here, be sure to follow every step. You'll still need to do some researches online.

If you have problem, I can write a longer post np :)

Thank you so much.  Thank you other whom replied to my post as well.    :)

It works! Only I am having a few problems with performing some of the actions. And very well might have too many, conflicting or missing mods.  Perhaps it's something during game play when at the 'Kinky' editing screen, even.

The Kinky WooHoo options, none of them work.  I'm unsure where the 'rape' action is, if there (I enabled it via editor, and the Rape action is shadowed, unclickable.)  The 'Whoring' action is shadowed, unclickable. I don't recall and don't know what others are not functioning.  

May you or someone please take a peek at the photo and provide me with advice?  Attached is a photo of the Mod folder with the packages.  (I also put the packages in the Packages folder.)

post-1407636-0-14565500-1475605818_thumb.jpg

Guest Redabyss

Dude Kinkyworld doesn't work because you don't have ANY KW animation :) basically you have to download the KW and OKW version of L666's animations, as well as Amra72, mike24 and TheMaster. You put them in the mod folder, then the Kinky menù will work, but you will have to activate kinky world and then add the packages. 

Don't worry about having them double. In particular, the Passion version of Amra72's animations is more complete than KW's.

To do this, you will have to do the following in game:

Kinky -> Setting -> Woohoo -> Add package -> write/copypaste:

KW_L666_Animations
KW_L666_Kinky_Animations
KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations
KW_Amra72_Animations
kinkyworldmasteranimations
kw_mike24_lesbians
kw_mike24_classics
kw_mike24_pets

If something is unclear, you can read more detailed instructions here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/
You should also check out this topic, for more informations in general: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36994-the-sims-3-complete-adult-guide-xxx/

The rape action is in the menù of the kinky world, you have to enable the rapes since it's disabled in standard. 

Probably you're going to have problems with Sims refusing to have sex, regarding kinky animations. This issue will be solvable this way.

Activate the debug menù via kinky menù. Click in the debug menù, then you have to change the autoaccept value displayed (click on it one time, from false to true), and your sims will always accept kinky requests.

Glad to help you :)

Anybody else has problem with sims from active household ignoring kw highschool? Other NPC teens are visiting kw highschool but sims from active household still go to rabbithole school.

In small world it worked. I have the problem mainly in larger worlds with more lots.

everything but the overrides file should be in the package file and the picture files and the kinky shortcut and readme txt file removed and the resource.cfg file left where it is so that your mods file only shows

1.overrides

2.pakages

3.resource .cfg

the packages in both places if it works that way and i dont think that they do will conflict with each other leave the animations alone as the KW mod will use them when required

Anybody else has problem with sims from active household ignoring kw highschool? Other NPC teens are visiting kw highschool but sims from active household still go to rabbithole school.

In small world it worked. I have the problem mainly in larger worlds with more lots.

Yes, it happend to me too, but I don't resolve this yet... :/

Yes, it happend to me too, but I don't resolve this yet... :/

It seems kw highschool works if I create it before  playing household with teens. So I need to switch households.

Hrm, I believe I've ran into a bug. I decided to play with animals and what not, but when you play with the dog it's like after a few times you don't get naked anymore? Like you don't even get naked in the bath, you just go fully clothed and stripping doesn't seem to work either - I'm just able to select the option repeatedly and the action is done but they don't actually lose the clothing.

Not sure if someone said it before, but my female sim has turned into a shemale a few times despite me not doing anything to trigger it. And I can't seem to turn her back unless I restart the game. 

Yes it`s a known bug.

It`s been said it only affects households saved before this last update so starting with new families may avoid the issue. ( Not tested this myself yet so can not be sure )

you CAN turn her back.

Send her to hospital for a gender change op ( costs 20,000 Simoleons ) & takes @ half a day.

This turns her to male.

Send her back to hospital again for another gender change op. costs as above.

She now stays female but you need redo all her outfits.

Hope it helps.

I came across a bug, every time I'm getting my adult sims to the bed to sleep, they just lay down like they should take a nap, and sometimes when they do they're standing (clipping) though the bed. This only happen when they're horny btw. 

I tend to ignore it and just keep playing, but when it is happening to all my saves (new inc) than I'm getting a little bit annoyed. Overall, it is an fantastic mod, but I just have to uninstall it for now, and just wait for an update. 

I came across a bug, every time I'm getting my adult sims to the bed to sleep, they just lay down like they should take a nap, and sometimes when they do they're standing (clipping) though the bed. This only happen when they're horny btw. 

I tend to ignore it and just keep playing, but when it is happening to all my saves (new inc) than I'm getting a little bit annoyed. Overall, it is an fantastic mod, but I just have to uninstall it for now, and just wait for an update. 

The nap_like sleeping is not a bug; go through the options, you`ll find one that says: SleepOverBlanket (or something similar).

The bed-clipping is caused by a missing EP or missing animations (might be wrong with that, never had it).

@ roscoson in KW menu Menstrual cycle & Preggo try external Pregnancy enabled . then reset sim .this works for me. btw in 0.2.8 sometimes kw says in debug /show info. no Womb found,like the service sims.

jolie rogue is right. Standing sims in bed is,you have not ITF installed. The Nap/Sleep Animations are from the DreamChamber or how this is called.(use German text in S3)

btw. I have a bug thät only involves teens.When i click sim under romantic every topic is 2x there. two times flirt,kiss,etc. does someone have this ?( OKW 0.2.7)

Not sure if someone said it before, but my female sim has turned into a shemale a few times despite me not doing anything to trigger it. And I can't seem to turn her back unless I restart the game. 

Yes it`s a known bug.

It`s been said it only affects households saved before this last update so starting with new families may avoid the issue. ( Not tested this myself yet so can not be sure )

you CAN turn her back.

Send her to hospital for a gender change op ( costs 20,000 Simoleons ) & takes @ half a day.

This turns her to male.

Hope it helps.

I can add that in my experience your saved Sims in the library won't be affected either, just any you moved in before updating to KW 0.2.8.

which animations make use of the whip object (Amra, L666, Mike24,...)? i saw new version (v2.8) came out with whip support and compatible animations but i cant seem to find ones.

I don't think there are any yet.

Guest Redabyss

Hi guys,

is there a way to stop "X guy wants to go further" and extend the number of times an animation loops? Sometimes I have to restart the whole thing because of these two reasons :/

What about the school? in my World (Bridgeport) there is only the standart school, no open school.. (i have University EP) how to add the open school?

but everything other is working fine, nice mod btw :)

Yes it`s a known bug.

you CAN turn her back.

This turns her to male.

Hope it helps.

I can add that in my experience your saved Sims in the library won't be affected either, just any you moved in before updating to KW 0.2.8.

It affects all sims you saved to the bin prior to 2.8 

Afaik until it is patched only sims made in a new game are not affected.

What about the school? in my World (Bridgeport) there is only the standart school, no open school.. (i have University EP) how to add the open school?

but everything other is working fine, nice mod btw :)

You need to add the open schools via Edit town or build your own for there. 

Some good examples are available on here.

Couple of bugs I've found

Skill gain from normal TV channels no longer works, you get the bar for a couple of seconds then it vanishes.

Laundry system no longer works, hamper, washer & dryer on the lot, yet no bundles of cloths laying around or in the hamper.

Auto clothing change breaks after a couple of days, running a few tests on Builders Island atm, and it appears to be tied to the underwear system, dirty underwear appears to be the trigger.

EPs I have - WA, AMB, LN, GEN & Seasons.

Hey, did you manage to test those interactions? I have similar problems since build328, it causes my other interactions to break, and glitch/teleport sims around my house, who apparently have some kind of overlapping animations. I also noticed that, if i have sleeping sim, and tell other sim to pick new underwear from drawer, my sleeping sim no longer regen his energy, and i cant wake him up. If i tell him to go somewhere he will, but he will start teleport/glitch between bed and wheverer he's walking. I removed all other mods and it still happens. It starts with laundry/underwear system.

What is more problematic is, that other townies can cause glitch too i think, when they do laundry / change underwear in their houses.

Tried new game, clean caches, reset town - the usuals and still haven't found definitive fix :(

@ roscoson in KW menu Menstrual cycle & Preggo try external Pregnancy enabled . then reset sim .this works for me. btw in 0.2.8 sometimes kw says in debug /show info. no Womb found,like the service sims. jolie rogue is right. Standing sims in bed is,you have not ITF installed. The Nap/Sleep Animations are from the DreamChamber or how this is called.(use German text in S3) btw. I have a bug thät only involves teens.When i click sim under romantic every topic is 2x there. two times flirt,kiss,etc. does someone have this ?( OKW 0.2.7)

Yep, have those double options too, that`s teen/adult interactions, right?

Guest Redabyss

Hi guys,

is there a way to stop "X guy wants to go further" and extend the number of times an animation loops? Sometimes I have to restart the whole thing because of these two reasons :/

That would be some setting in "Woohoo", auto-nextstage or something.

I tried changed values, but I only achieved total interruption after every animation XD