[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Hello, Rapist don't seem to spawn anymore after upgrading from 0.2.6 to 0.2.8.

- Service is enabled in settings

- set probability to 100

- there are about 12 "burglar"-type service sims, with and without rapist trait

- for testing I placed sims alone at public places and home at night => no spawns at all

Any other new conditions that have to be met?

I have the same problem. I set it at 100% just to test and no rapists. 

Hello, Rapist don't seem to spawn anymore after upgrading from 0.2.6 to 0.2.8.

- Service is enabled in settings

- set probability to 100

- there are about 12 "burglar"-type service sims, with and without rapist trait

- for testing I placed sims alone at public places and home at night => no spawns at all

Any other new conditions that have to be met?

I have the same problem. I set it at 100% just to test and no rapists.

I had the complete opposite lol mine was set up at 15% and they kept showing up everywhere in groups of 4 lol. However my sim was whoring each time that happened so I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

New version comes with whip animation but idk how to activate it. I have installed whip on this site http://www.loverslab...kinkyworld-okw/ and had L666_RapeBdsm_Animations. Any idea guys?

I've been searching for the whip in-game as well, don't know where it is.

its in clothes->accessories

hello everyone my sim can't get pregnant when i looked at "showinfo" in debug there was "womb not found!" how to fix (i think the problem is from adding the sim from edit town) but i dont know how to fix it so can anyone help please ?

I don't know how to fix it or what happened, it never happened to me yet. However, this isn't the 1st time I've heard of this issue and haven't read any solutions. All I can say is that's the same screen that gets shown on npcs. For some reason the,mod must think that sim is a service sim. Sorry I can't be of any more help. :(

Thanks anyway...it happens when you add sims or households from the "edit town" after KW was activated.

I just added a female sim to my town after kinky was activated and she is has a womb. So unfortunately I did not get the same results as you do :(

Thanks for the response, unfortunately i couldn't solve it, so started out a new game in a samaller town and that was my solution, but thanks anyway :D my guess is that my town was too populated, i have many cc, and kw took ages loading plus i dont have the best computer XD.

Actually I have a new issue now... is not big deal (yet) but, everytime a female sim in the world tries any kinky interaction or removes bra or panties, she gets a male body, I have the shemale option disabled so, I dunno whats the problem here... I enabled debug notifications and this is what is showing everytime a female sim tries something kinky ... also there are missing parts of the body like neck, waist, etc. :dodgy: 

So if any female sim is woohooing without the top, she has a male torso, and if she is without her panties, she has a penis and a male bottom... the temporal solution here is to use outfit changer and select naked outfit, but is frustrating that it keeps on happening, any ideas?

Yes, I had the issue also. OnikiKay replied with this :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v028-updated-15-sep-2016/page-356?do=findComment&comment=1683830

This didn`t work for me & I found the easiest wat is the costly way.

Send affected sim to the hospital for a gender change ( Costs 20000 simoliens )

When operation complete ( Takes most of a day )

Send them back in for a second gender change.

Fixes the bodies issue but you have to redo all their outfits.

Hope this helps

Thanks for this. My main issue is that I started a new game using sims imported from my former, so every female in my town is like this. It will take very long to change them back and too much outfit editing will cause the game to crash, as it seems to take up a lot of memory. It would have been nice if the MC had an option to set the gender.

Exactly, me too... almost every female sim in my town is having this issue, and the flag thing? didn't work, the gender change would take me forever to do. Maybe the next update will help us out, in the mean time I'll probably just set the animations to nude clothing, maybe that will help at least while whoohooing...also I will avoid kinky selfies and remove bras, panties, etc.  :dodgy:

i've got about 10 different families (with probably 25+ female sims all told) in my bin that i consistently import to any new world i make, so this is going to be a major issue.  really hoping the next version fixes this because at this point its unplayable without going through a lot of work.

SO... I've ran out of ideas: I tried resetting KW, enabling and disabling what conflicts with the mod (Clean Up Outfits, Stuck Check Auto-Reset, DisableDeferencing) and no luck  :dodgy: ... the thing that I noticed tho is that this issue began shortly after I had an error with premium content (which I solved with MATY's store fixes) but after that I have a missingdeps.idx file in my DCCache folder, I read a bit about it and, it is safe to remove but, it keeps on being created after a new game launch... maybe it has something to do? or am I just tripping  :dodgy:

Hello ive been trying to try out this mod for myself but i dont know how i checked online on how to do this but most told me to go to the electronic arts folder which i dont have cause i downloaded it from steam i though that both folders would still looked the same but after clicking thesims3 from my steamapps folder the files were totally different im not experienced enough in modding to know what to do if someone does please help thank you

The folder they are referring to is where the mods go which is:

> Documents> Electronic Arts > Sims 3 > Mods > Packages

Run the game once normally & it will create the folder if it don`t exist.

Oh i see thank you so much for the help 

For some reason whenever I try to use the Kinky menu with an animal all it shows me is the setting option. I made sure that the animal (dog) and my female sim are "best friends forever" and I made sure that my female sim has the animal lover trait. The same thing is happening with the Horse. I also made sure to make sure that ZooLover is enabled. Any help would be amazing. Thank you.

Edit:

I should mention that the other Kinky menu's work (like rape, etc)

New version comes with whip animation but idk how to activate it.  I have installed whip on this site http://www.loverslab...kinkyworld-okw/ and had L666_RapeBdsm_Animations. Any idea guys?

I've been searching for the whip in-game as well, don't know where it is.

its in clothes->accessories

hello everyone my sim can't get pregnant when i looked at "showinfo" in debug there was "womb not found!" how to fix (i think the problem is from adding the sim from edit town) but i dont know how to fix it so can anyone help please ?

I don't know how to fix it or what happened, it never happened to me yet. However, this isn't the 1st time I've heard of this issue and haven't read any solutions. All I can say is that's the same screen that gets shown on npcs. For some reason the,mod must think that sim is a service sim. Sorry I can't be of any more help. :(

Thanks anyway...it happens when you add sims or households from the "edit town" after KW was activated.  

yeah i found the whip in clothes >> accessories but how do i interact with it? Is it used with Bondage Frame only?

Can I ask, has anyone had this issue with OKW 02.08... When I direct my sims to woohoo or whores to solicit, they only use one random animation and then end quite quickly, but if they go to it on their own without me telling them to, they go through 7 or 8 stages without prompting. All of my household sims are whores. I'm guessing this is likely a mod conflict issue, but I thought I'd ask in case someone else has had the problem before I start removing MODs. Thanks :)

Can I ask, has anyone had this issue with OKW 02.08... When I direct my sims to woohoo or whores to solicit, they only use one random animation and then end quite quickly, but if they go to it on their own without me telling them to, they go through 7 or 8 stages without prompting. All of my household sims are whores. I'm guessing this is likely a mod conflict issue, but I thought I'd ask in case someone else has had the problem before I start removing MODs. Thanks :)

It`s also directly related to Athletics skill now, the higher the skill the longer they can perform.

It`s also directly related to Athletics skill now, the higher the skill the longer they can perform.

Ah, right. Okay I'll see what happens when I change athletic skill gain. Thanks rogue888 :)

Ah, right. Okay I'll see what happens when I change athletic skill gain. Thanks rogue888 :)

wait Oo the higher the athletic skill the longer they can can sex oO

First of all, this mod is awesome. And that it's still being updated ever more so.

I have a slight problem though.

I made a father/teen daughter sim family to test things out. Changed some settings and everything seems to be going okay.

However, there is one thing that's going a bit weird.

If the peeping Tom comes, I have my sims flash him. My male gains Exhibition skill as normal, however, my girl does not.

She is at a maxed out bar with level 0 skill. So she should gain her first Exhibition point. However, this does not happen.

In fact, flashing boobs (to other males) seems to raise her Woohoo skill instead.

She also cannot Tease the peeping Tom. She will start the dance, the Exhibition skill bar will come up, but she'll stop within a few seconds and will not have gained any Exhibition experience.

The TV also no longer gives her any Exhibition experience.

Any ideas what's wrong here?

<Edit>
I also made an adult female sim in the same save. When the Peeping Tom came, I flashed him a bunch of times. This time the Exhibition skill did go up, but when the bar was filled, there would be no skill increase. It's stuck on a full bar with Exhibition level 0

I'm using 0.2.8

I've just decided download the update, but after 4 hours, I cannot get it to work. I had the previous version which I've deleted. I've also deleted my caches, all the files in the sims 3 docs folder. I'm already updated to 1.69. Never had a problem with the previous versions.

Anyone got any suggestions, because I'm stumped.

Notice that I am unable to do any 3some animations at first except for the blowjob one on the floor (my sim asked to join but the message kept showing "...StageRejected"). I have to do the blowing 3some 1st so that I can switch to other 3some positions. That's annoying since there are some other 3some animations that don't occur on the floor (e.g: the new 3some animation inside the Audi car). I hope someone can find the solution.

When I had a problem with a mod which at the time was one of nraas mods. Can't remember now what it was but it wouldn't let me load a saved game either. I had tried over writing and deleting and redownloading and it didn't work. I had to remove it all together and still dont have the mod. Ive had nraas mods for years, I couldnt tell you what had happened. I knew it was a mod bc it loaded if I removed my mods folder. Thats why I suggested trying to load the save game with no mods. If your game loads then it's in the mods folder somewhere. If it doesn't load then it isn't the mods but the game. Sometimes CC causes problems but I haven't heard of them not loading a saved game. It is possible to have a bad save without the .bad. I've read about them before. According to what you said you did, you didn't try with out mods folder. We can't find the problem if we don't try to narrow it down.

I'm not sure I understood you well with your example with a NRAAS mod. Did you mean :

- You had a game which was running with mods

- Your started to have problems

- You removed all your mods

- You loaded the game again, and it was ok

If I understood correctly, I'm surprised it worked.

Anyway, I did that, and it didn't work. What is worse, I started a new game without any mods, quit the game, and tried to reload that game, and it still doesn't load. So now I can't blame any of my mods. I'm baffled.

I'm giving up for now. I'll hopefully have a fresh perspective at a latter time. What is certain now is that my problem as no link to KinkyWorld, so I'll stop posting in this thread.

Thanks again for the support.

My male gains Exhibition skill as normal, however, my girl does not.

She is at a maxed out bar with level 0 skill. So she should gain her first Exhibition point.

<Edit>

I also made an adult female sim in the same save. When the Peeping Tom came, I flashed him a bunch of times. This time the Exhibition skill did go up, but when the bar was filled, there would be no skill increase. It's stuck on a full bar with Exhibition level 0

I'm using 0.2.8

For Female Sims to raise exhibition skill from level 0 to 1 they need to send a NUDE kinky selfie to someone

Thanks for the response, unfortunately i couldn't solve it, so started out a new game in a samaller town and that was my solution, but thanks anyway :D my guess is that my town was too populated, i have many cc, and kw took ages loading plus i dont have the best computer XD.

Actually I have a new issue now... is not big deal (yet) but, everytime a female sim in the world tries any kinky interaction or removes bra or panties, she gets a male body, I have the shemale option disabled so, I dunno whats the problem here... I enabled debug notifications and this is what is showing everytime a female sim tries something kinky ... also there are missing parts of the body like neck, waist, etc. :dodgy: 

So if any female sim is woohooing without the top, she has a male torso, and if she is without her panties, she has a penis and a male bottom... the temporal solution here is to use outfit changer and select naked outfit, but is frustrating that it keeps on happening, any ideas?

Yes, I had the issue also. OnikiKay replied with this :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v028-updated-15-sep-2016/page-356?do=findComment&comment=1683830

This didn`t work for me & I found the easiest wat is the costly way.

Send affected sim to the hospital for a gender change ( Costs 20000 simoliens )

When operation complete ( Takes most of a day )

Send them back in for a second gender change.

Fixes the bodies issue but you have to redo all their outfits.

Hope this helps

Thanks for this. My main issue is that I started a new game using sims imported from my former, so every female in my town is like this. It will take very long to change them back and too much outfit editing will cause the game to crash, as it seems to take up a lot of memory. It would have been nice if the MC had an option to set the gender.

Exactly, me too... almost every female sim in my town is having this issue, and the flag thing? didn't work, the gender change would take me forever to do. Maybe the next update will help us out, in the mean time I'll probably just set the animations to nude clothing, maybe that will help at least while whoohooing...also I will avoid kinky selfies and remove bras, panties, etc.  :dodgy:

i've got about 10 different families (with probably 25+ female sims all told) in my bin that i consistently import to any new world i make, so this is going to be a major issue.  really hoping the next version fixes this because at this point its unplayable without going through a lot of work.

SO... I've ran out of ideas: I tried resetting KW, enabling and disabling what conflicts with the mod (Clean Up Outfits, Stuck Check Auto-Reset, DisableDeferencing) and no luck  :dodgy: ... the thing that I noticed tho is that this issue began shortly after I had an error with premium content (which I solved with MATY's store fixes) but after that I have a missingdeps.idx file in my DCCache folder, I read a bit about it and, it is safe to remove but, it keeps on being created after a new game launch... maybe it has something to do? or am I just tripping  :dodgy:

I'm not sure, tbh. I don't think that the issue is with premium content but is rather to do with the fact that the mod does not recognise the gender flags of sims who were imported from the bin. And those who do not have a gender flag have male bodies. That's how the shemale feature work, I believe.

So KW and Nraas SP is conflicting. I am not using Nraas sp but have to ask; will putting KW in override-folder solve it?

As far as I know, only NRaas StoryProgression's Career module conflicts with KW's HighSchool feature.

Tried 028 getting same issues :/

1. Still can't get dogslut skill to activate, did 1st w/ dog L10 zoo and still nothing :( even checked w/ mastercontroller and can't find it.

2. Zoophilia in debug> skills/traits still missing? Can only level up to max via mastercontroller, like in 027

3. When initiating pet sex, pet would freeze for 10-15 seconds before moving/engaging, like in 027

Any ideas? :(

DogSlut trait doesn't exist anymore.

I have a problem i updated from 2.6 to 2.8 and worked fine when i first played it, made a school and so on once i was done i  saved the game. But  know every time i  load a game up the mod is always off and i have to re do all the setting which is annoying. I've tryed a new game start and still get the same problem as anyone else had this ? and does anyone know a fix ? 

Do you have any script error log file in My Documents/The Sims 3?

I've only just got one. 

ScriptError_sparrow-PC__09-25-2016__19-10-53__A41392B6.xml

ScriptError_sparrow-PC__09-25-2016__22-04-20__32223FEA.xml

My male gains Exhibition skill as normal, however, my girl does not.

She is at a maxed out bar with level 0 skill. So she should gain her first Exhibition point.

<Edit>

I'm using 0.2.8

For Female Sims to raise exhibition skill from level 0 to 1 they need to send a NUDE kinky selfie to someone

That's not true.  I don't even have UL expansion and my exhibition is already 9.  For me,  the exhib bar stuck at level 2 but I just kept doing exhib for a long time.  Out of the blue, I leveled up to 4 skipping 3's levelup popup.

Exhibition undressing is bugged for me.  My sim does the animations but now the clothes doesn't come off.  Any help?  I tried disabling / enabling KW, changing outfits, deleting inv with nraas etc, and nothing,  Any help?

I've just decided download the update, but after 4 hours, I cannot get it to work. I had the previous version which I've deleted. I've also deleted my caches, all the files in the sims 3 docs folder. I'm already updated to 1.69. Never had a problem with the previous versions.

Anyone got any suggestions, because I'm stumped.

It is the magic simgod making troubles again ;) What I would do is make sure nraas mods are updated. If that does nothing,try to start a new game and see if that works, before trying to add one and one new mod to see what might be causing it. Could also try putting the onikis kinky-mod in overrides to see if that helps.

Hi there, not sure if this has been brought up before but after i enabled Kinky World my sims sort of turned into a male when naked she has a male skin and when i tell her to woohoo by her self the only animation i see is handjob i might be missing something in the setting but i have looked plenty of times.

any help would be appreciated