[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Okay so I was having a lot of trouble tracking down and getting everything I needed for this mod to work. It was really confusing going through each different creators info page and getting what was required. 

I downloaded what I thought I needed but it didn't work so great. Things didn't show up in the Sims 3 and yadda yadda yadda.

But I found this guide here and its amazing! So I'm going to link just in case those who haven't seen it may find it.

So very helpful. Thank you to everyone involved. Its very creative and lots of hardwork went into it I'm sure. 

Hi there, not sure if this has been brought up before but after i enabled Kinky World my sims sort of turned into a male when naked she has a male skin and when i tell her to woohoo by her self the only animation i see is handjob i might be missing something in the setting but i have looked plenty of times.

any help would be appreciated

Yes it has been brought up before.

Your female sims have a SHEMALE flag.

the only way to fix is send them to the hospital for a gender change op ( takes most of a day & 2000o simoliens )

Ones they come out they will be male, then send them in again for another gender change op & they will be pure female.

But you will have to redo their outfits.

Here`s hoping this bug gets squished soon .............

Hi there, not sure if this has been brought up before but after i enabled Kinky World my sims sort of turned into a male when naked she has a male skin and when i tell her to woohoo by her self the only animation i see is handjob i might be missing something in the setting but i have looked plenty of times.

the only way to fix is send them to the hospital for a gender change op ( takes most of a day & 2000o simoliens )

Ones they come out they will be male, then send them in again for another gender change op & they will be pure female.

thats an absolute pain when you have several families you've populated your world with.  oh, and it effects men too; they keep their dick but instead of the correct interactions they get the female versions.

my question now is if its limited to only binned families or if it effects all saved sims.

thats an absolute pain when you have several families you've populated your world with.  oh, and it effects men too; they keep their dick but instead of the correct interactions they get the female versions.

my question now is if its limited to only binned families or if it effects all saved sims.

It affects sims saved before KW build 322, that means everysim saved to bin before the 0.2.8. release.

Will be fixed in next public release.

My male gains Exhibition skill as normal, however, my girl does not.

She is at a maxed out bar with level 0 skill. So she should gain her first Exhibition point.

Any ideas what's wrong here?

<Edit>

I also made an adult female sim in the same save. When the Peeping Tom came, I flashed him a bunch of times. This time the Exhibition skill did go up, but when the bar was filled, there would be no skill increase. It's stuck on a full bar with Exhibition level 0

I'm using 0.2.8

For Female Sims to raise exhibition skill from level 0 to 1 they need to send a NUDE kinky selfie to someone

This worked for me. Thanks a lot.

However, I did first have to take off the pants and top manually. She would not get naked for selfie when I wanted to make a kinky picture.

But at least things are going as normal now =3

I'll make another attempt in asking my questions:

The rape function seems to be bugged for me because every sim can rape anyone (no trait lock anymore) and if they are successful they will undress standing there while the attacked sim will walk away. Only a cancel interaction via debug or a ResetSim will do the trick then.

Second: Stages are no longer working. They ALWAYS stop at 30 minutes. No matter the max duration or the forced minimum duration. It will also only play 1 animation stage, be it foreplay, oral, handjob or actual penetration. NO transition whatsoever. This started with 0.27. However it worked for a while but suddenly completely stopped. Any ideas?

The rape function seems to be bugged for me because every sim can rape anyone (no trait lock anymore) and if they are successful they will undress standing there while the attacked sim will walk away. Only a cancel interaction via debug or a ResetSim will do the trick then.

Second: Stages are no longer working. They ALWAYS stop at 30 minutes. No matter the max duration or the forced minimum duration. It will also only play 1 animation stage, be it foreplay, oral, handjob or actual penetration. NO transition whatsoever. This started with 0.27. However it worked for a while but suddenly completely stopped. Any ideas?

Edit: At least the sequences are working sort of again. Do not know why but it seems a script loading issue with Sims 3 itself... sometimes it loads them correctly sometimes not... No indication why or how to reproduce

New to this but I have two quick questions:

1) Will NPC's I custom made to populate the town become rapists if I gave them the trait?

2) If a sim has the masochist trait will rapists that rape them become friends instead of enemies for the sim? (For example before I gave my sims the masochist trait she hated her rapist but after I changed it so she'd have it and stop being depressed she became friends with one of them and I want her to hate them even though she's a masochist)

I have a question about high school lot. I downloaded and installed pre-made school lot from maraas http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66830-test-school-for-okw/, but nraas error trap went crazy - it shows errors all time (for the students of this school). I have NRaas_ErrorTrap_Tuning_DisableDereferencing. When I created school by myself, after some modifications I didn't get these errors (but I resigned from this lot because kinky mod was still calling "no principle office" everyday - but there were one). Modifications which I make to maraas lot were: make a classroom a bit bigger, add more desks and delete the right classroom (there were not enough space to make room bigger because of parcel border), but I think it is not a reason of these errors...

(spring jumps in after a hiatus from the forum, sees a new build - with new bugs - and trembles in fear at this one.)

So if I'm reading this correctly, it would also affect sims saved to my library.

Suddenly I'm very glad I'm in the habit of starting a new world with every KW update, but still.  *hands Oniki a giant bug squishing hammer*

^ No it shouldn't affect the library sims. You just can't change gender using cas you have to change their gender then pick the girl or guy in the library.

It would be nice if there was a gender change moodlet or a memory or something funny in the notifications. I was hoping something funny would happen like with other things.

Maybe I wasn't clear.  I was using the term "library" to refer to the saved sims you can import into a new game directly from the "Edit Town" screen without going into CAS, not the premade sims in the CAS bin.  From what I hear, it sounds like the finished families are affected but the sims in the CAS bin are not.  Is that correct?

What is the criteria for a Nude Selfie to be 'sent'? Every time I try, I get the message, along the lines of, "X doesn't know Y well enough/very well". Even though they have max relationship bar. Is it because  they don't have all their traits unlocked? Does it only work for friends? I tried it with a relationship level sister, didn't work. So broke up and  tried. Didn't work. So went and started  working on a new sim, but didn't get high enough.

I want to make sure that I'm doing the right think to unlock the skill level cap on Exhibitionism.

Thank you for your time.

New to this but I have two quick questions:

1) Will NPC's I custom made to populate the town become rapists if I gave them the trait?

2) If a sim has the masochist trait will rapists that rape them become friends instead of enemies for the sim? (For example before I gave my sims the masochist trait she hated her rapist but after I changed it so she'd have it and stop being depressed she became friends with one of them and I want her to hate them even though she's a masochist)

Any sim including a NPC with the rapist trait will have the possibility of raping. Keep in mind though, just bc they have the trait isn't a guarantee they will rape. As long as your sim has the,masochist trait she will enjoy being raped.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I was using the term "library" to refer to the saved sims you can import into a new game directly from the "Edit Town" screen without going into CAS, not the premade sims in the CAS bin. From what I hear, it sounds like the finished families are affected but the sims in the CAS bin are not. Is that correct?

I haven't come across this problem yet but if it helps, none of my sims imported from library have this issue. I can try a few of the saved sims though later and see what happens. :)

It affects sims saved before KW build 322, that means everysim saved to bin before the 0.2.8. release.

Will be fixed in next public release.

Answer to one of the quotes just below this one....

It could be low athletic skill since that relates to how much woohoo sims can do

How do you send nude selfies? Can we do it manually or does it need to do it by itself? I only see the option to take pics, but they don't send it.

Smartphone > Texting > send Picture Text.

^ No it shouldn't affect the library sims. You just can't change gender using cas you have to change their gender then pick the girl or guy in the library.

See top answer concerning Sims saved to the bin........

What is the criteria for a Nude Selfie to be 'sent'? Every time I try, I get the message, along the lines of, "X doesn't know Y well enough/very well". Even though they have max relationship bar. Is it because  they don't have all their traits unlocked? Does it only work for friends? I tried it with a relationship level sister, didn't work. So broke up and  tried. Didn't work. So went and started  working on a new sim, but didn't get high enough.

I would love to know the answer to this as well, my sim knows someone well enough to ask them to move in, but apparently still not know them well enough to send kinky selfies......

I want to make sure that I'm doing the right think to unlock the skill level cap on Exhibitionism.

Thank you for your time.

Perhaps you tried to send a selfie that shows too much skin. Try to send a selfie with just underwear or topless only.

<snip>

Maybe I wasn't clear. I was using the term "library" to refer to the saved sims you can import into a new game directly from the "Edit Town" screen without going into CAS, not the premade sims in the CAS bin. From what I hear, it sounds like the finished families are affected but the sims in the CAS bin are not. Is that correct?

I haven't come across this problem yet but if it helps, none of my sims imported from library have this issue. I can try a few of the saved sims though later and see what happens. smile.png

<snip> Thanks.  I started a fresh game and used a family that was already moved in (EA default family) and didn't notice this issue, so who knows what's going on.   Anyway, it's something I'll have to keep an eye on.  I almost wonder if it's a CC or mod conflict, since I don't have any shemale skins or mods installed apart from OKW.

Thank you for your time.

Perhaps you tried to send a selfie that shows too much skin. Try to send a selfie with just underwear or topless only.

Okay, I'll try that. Thanks.