[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

Some bugs I have noticed:

-Sims with rabbithole careers don't change into their proper outfits when getting into bed, etc.  (this could be linked to sims not having bras or underwear on when they're ready to change... that's the only thing I can think of anyway.)  This doesn't seem to affect Sims with professions, though.

"Take Kinky Selfie" option doesn't always appear (this might be linked to social group influence?)

I can't seem to figure out what influences the ability to send a nude selfie. Taking them hasn't been too much of an issue yet. I have a feeling that it may have something to do with each sim discovering traits from the receiver but not certain.

Sending selfies is linked to influence with the Jock social group.  Not sure of the exact level though - I used the "Gain Influence" lifetime wish to boost my test Simmie's influence, so hers went up several levels at once.  However, she also did it autonomously on several occasions before I had unlocked the pie menu command.  (For reference, she has WooHooer and Exhibitionist traits.)

Interesting. I've had one of my sims with Exhibitionist traits send nude selfies by herself to people. I also have another one I'd like to level up a bit and she is stuck at level one. When trying to send one to her girlfriend she apparently doesn't know her well enough to do that ... Not game breaking but i'll have to mess around a bit and figure out what she is missing.

If anyone knows how to fix the errors I get when going into the kinky debug stuff or getting a woman to the hospital and changing them into a shemale, what happens in my game is the lower half/legs go invisible. Something apparently to do with the Penis model not being the right one downloaded or something? I have no idea. This started happening ever since the update with the hospital and shemale tags being put in.

I have two huge problem with this mod now.

I can't increase my sims skills.

My sims will talk to a mirror, cast spells, practice mixing drinks, play chess, cook, or clean for "real world hours" and "game days" and they will not gain a single point or skill. I see comments of people not being able to level there exhibition.

You have broken all skill progression in the game.

Fix it.....

Second problem Interactions between sims takes a very long time. tell a sim to fuck and the take a hour to get ready.

If anyone knows how to fix the errors I get when going into the kinky debug stuff or getting a woman to the hospital and changing them into a shemale, what happens in my game is the lower half/legs go invisible. Something apparently to do with the Penis model not being the right one downloaded or something? I have no idea. This started happening ever since the update with the hospital and shemale tags being put in.

You need Cmar`s Alternate Penis for Females.

I updated kinky world to 0.2.8, and I think I finally repaired my school a bit (delete old desk from headmaster office and choose other one). Now there is a headmaster assigned, but after every game load the message appears that this NPC is deleted... I saved my school in libary, delete it from town (while I was testing pre-made school) and now put in again. When teenagers from my family go to school, they don't come to the classroom by itself - I made them to do it by "go to classroom" option or just order to move there. They sit on chairs and start to study correctly, but on the work/school panel it shows "leaving school" or sometimes "go to school" and they lose their grades, no matter what they do. Before deleting / update KW it worked correctly (some npcs went crazy, but generally - worked). Now everytime it is acting like this...

Does someone know why it is happening...?

Ps. I also noticed that right after update when the game loaded I got a message "kinky world 0.2.8... etc" and now it again shows "kinky world 0.2.7"...

I updated kinky world to 0.2.8, and I think I finally repaired my school a bit (delete old desk from headmaster office and choose other one). Now there is a headmaster assigned, but after every game load the message appears that this NPC is deleted... I saved my school in libary, delete it from town (while I was testing pre-made school) and now put in again. When teenagers from my family go to school, they don't come to the classroom by itself - I made them to do it by "go to classroom" option or just order to move there. They sit on chairs and start to study correctly, but on the work/school panel it shows "leaving school" or sometimes "go to school" and they lose their grades, no matter what they do. Before deleting / update KW it worked correctly (some npcs went crazy, but generally - worked). Now everytime it is acting like this...

Ps. I also noticed that right after update when the game loaded I got a message "kinky world 0.2.8... etc" and now it again shows "kinky world 0.2.7"...

Sounds like you still have some old files in there.

Try deleting all packages starting with ONIKI from your mods folder & re-installing & don`t forget to delete the script cache package before running the game again.

Another thing I discovered (which I believe has been reported before) is that Get to Know now has a very, very low chance of revealing traits (as in, my sim with the "Observant" Lifetime Reward and Friendly trait now has 20 best friends but only knows 9 traits among those 20 sims.)

Not game breaking, but it's amusing considering how she got to know most of those people.  :D 

Sounds like you still have some old files in there.

Try deleting all packages starting with ONIKI from your mods folder & re-installing & don`t forget to delete the script cache package before running the game again.

I also thought it can be a reason, but I did it twice already and check again too - now after load it shows 0.2.8 (like everytime, but usually later it again shows 0.2.7 - maybe this time will be better?). Anyway, main problem is still here - sims go to classroom manualy, sit, study, and "leaving school"...

It is strange because when I made school lot first time it worked (learning, lunch). Maybe patch 0.2.8 broke someting or deleting school lot and making a new one does (but it doesnt have too much sense why...). I also removed error trap at all because of previous errors. I'm sure I deleted every kinky-file because I merege them into one (as dbc).

I made a male sim do a "penis transplant" operation at the hospital just to see what would happen.

I thought I would be able to sell his D for 15k simoleons or something.

Either that or he would end up having two cocks. (Of course that would be impossible as there are no mesh for a sim with two of them)

And it ended up being a "sex reassignment" operation but the sim kept his(or her) stuff.

So "he" became a "shemale".

I am currently running the v.02.8 of kinkyworld and for some reason when I go into settings I can't get rape or pet sex to enable, everything else works but for some reason those two things aren't working. :/ any suggestions on how to fix that?

First you need to enable them in Global Settings, then you need to go into services and enable them there as well.

Couple of bugs I've found

Skill gain from normal TV channels no longer works, you get the bar for a couple of seconds then it vanishes.

Laundry system no longer works, hamper, washer & dryer on the lot, yet no bundles of cloths laying around or in the hamper.

Auto clothing change breaks after a couple of days, running a few tests on Builders Island atm, and it appears to be tied to the underwear system, dirty underwear appears to be the trigger.

EPs I have - WA, AMB, LN, GEN & Seasons.

Hello Oniki,

in the first place, thanks for your great mod. I wont play without it ever again, the menstration cycle and the animationssystem is so incredible impressive! *__*

But i noticed a little bug - nobody else reported or noticed it (?).

Today I started a new game in Bridgeport with a female Witch and a cat. My witch can interact normally with her cat but it seems that the cat doesent can interact with any sim - the option pie menue is missing. I activated the cat and tried it to my sim, but nothing happened ( i cant interact with any other pets or sims - the cat hasnt any interaction menue) Its the same way with little dogs.

I tried to remove lots of other mods and started a new test Game in Isla Paradiso and after i  removed your mod, everything works fine and cats/little dogs can interact normally. This issue happens only, if i activate the pets and play with them(cat or little dog). The autonoumus interactions are still working. Well, i hope you can solve this problem in your next update. Wont bother you with such little bugs, i only noticed it. Sorry for my bad english ^^" Its not my native language.

Greetings

Schneeball

Guest Redabyss

Hey guys, anyone knows how to turn off the "X guy wants to proceed bla bla bla" message? It's kind of annoying since, if I refuse, I need to restart the interaction.

Guest Redabyss

Sorry for asking again but how? I go to Kinky, settings, woohoo, woohoo accept auto confirmation and I enabled it and nothing happen, it say the same so I need to quit the game? reaaally sorry for asking again.

I think you should do it via the debug menĂ¹ (you activate it via Kinkyworld settings).

Debug -> woohoo accept option (can't remember the name) -> change it. It kinda confused me, the first time, since the displayed option is the one you're currently using. For example, if it appears "off", it means that, if you click on it, you'll change it setting "on", and not the contrary.

Kinda explained myself like crap but you get the point XD