I have this problem where...

Spoiler

I go to the basement to talk with the blonde girl but she will not act or anything. She will try to speak to me, I can click on three [Force greet] dialogues which suggests they should strip and tie me and walk me to plaza but this doesn't happen. Once the three dialogues have been eaten out of the way, it's a staring contest.

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Forever of the Stars said:

[before, sorry for my eng]
I have a problem: guard in Riften called me somewhere, at that time i ignored him, but now i cant find the guard. And i dont see a girls, they just disappeared.

In the MCM there is a check box to reset quest variables or something like that.  Go into an interior cell, check the box, exit the MCM and them go back into Whiterun.  If that doesn't work you will have to revert to a previous save.

• 2 weeks later...

I've started delving into scripting the last few months and I've found it surprisingly easy if you're familiar with other languages. I'd be willing to put in the work to continue this mod if someone else agreed to do the animations.

Basic quest scripting and animation event's are relatively simple. Any ideas for what people would want in a V3?

12 hours ago, Daifukuu said:

Basic quest scripting and animation event's are relatively simple. Any ideas for what people would want in a V3?

I know that something I'd love to see available is the Theft option. Was nice to be forced to run through town instead of just accessing the menu after it ended...

I recall people asking for optional storylines, where instead of it always being an overpowering physical assault, sometimes it would be a Mage's spell, or even a Thief getting to you while you're in a conversation or other (non-pausing) menu

18 hours ago, Daifukuu said:

I've started delving into scripting the last few months and I've found it surprisingly easy if you're familiar with other languages. I'd be willing to put in the work to continue this mod if someone else agreed to do the animations.

dont-give-me-hope-meme-3-768x409.jpg

If this mod was continued it would be cool if you had the option to have the embarrassed animation play any time the chest piece of your character became empty regardless of whether you unequipped it or something else caused it to be unequipped.  Also the cover self and mocking animations would need to be disabled while in combat, while talking to people "it should at least not interrupt the dialogue ?", or while in Sex-lab sex scenes "Bahow never fixed those issues.  Currently it breaks combat, conversation, and sex scenes".  Finally it would be cool if random strippers were added to all the cities and towns and would steal your armor/clothing in addition to the stripping.  Afterwards you would have to chase them down and interact with them.  This would catch them and you could retrieve your stolen stuff "Or something along that line".  Just thinking of possible ideas.  Don't know if this mod will ever be continued though :P

Edited by SkyTem
On 11/7/2021 at 7:01 PM, Daifukuu said:

If you haven't yet, I'd suggest going into some other parts of the forums to ask about someone willing to collaborate on animations. This thread is largely quiet and the people I've seen frequent it don't know enough to help recreate it, but I'm sure there's someone out there who'd be willing to pitch in 

Oh saw an earlier question by someone named Wren888.  I've been through that scene.  In it after the guard ties you and leaves he takes a really long time to get back.  It's at least 30 seconds to a minute from what I remember.  I didn't have any problems with it.  Did anyone have him literally never return "5 minutes or longer without him returning"?

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2022 at 4:21 PM, nebellious said:

God Bless you, my friend. lmao. I really really hope you're right and some brave soul takes point.

On 1/13/2022 at 8:12 AM, ThePrimeCommando said:

After a bit of pain staking work this conversion works on SSE/AE. Perhaps this will inspire more people to make a different/revamped version of this mod or even just improvements via patches. GetStripped! Again! SSE/AE build.

It's great to see that people still know of this mod! Great to see that someone also updated it to SSE.

One question that I do have (That we probably won't ever know the answer to) is what happened to "bahow"? He just left out of nowhere...

On 11/7/2021 at 5:01 PM, Daifukuu said:

Here's some ideas, off the cuff:

1. Ability to choose which body slots get stripped
2. NPCs that strip in more cities
3. Events inspired by and similar to those from the og mod, because damn, Bahow certainly had some interesting ideas!
4. Possibly new events that unlock at high levels?
5. The NPCs actually steal your clothes, and you have to get them back somehow. (paying for them, or maybe doing things they want? Opportunity for nude quests here)
6. Maybe they strip other NPCs too?
7. Make the events repeatable instead of one time things that you have to reload to do again like in the original

Iv'e got one.  It would be nice if npcs played the same embarrassed/cover self animations that the player does whenever they lose the item in their body slot ?.  And yes it would be awesome if the strippers also stripped other npcs ?.  Oh and I did present some ideas in an earlier post in case anyone missed it:

If this mod was continued it would be cool if you had the option to have the embarrassed animation play any time the chest piece of your character became empty regardless of whether you unequipped it or something else caused it to be unequipped.  Also the cover self and mocking animations would need to be disabled while in combat, while talking to people "it should at least not interrupt the dialogue ?", or while in Sex-lab sex scenes "Bahow never fixed those issues.  Currently it breaks combat, conversation, and sex scenes".  Finally it would be cool if random strippers were added to all the cities and towns and would steal your armor/clothing in addition to the stripping.  Afterwards you would have to chase them down and interact with them.  This would catch them and you could retrieve your stolen stuff "Or something along that line".  Just thinking of possible ideas.  Don't know if this mod will ever be continued though :P

Edited November 22, 2021 by SkyTem

Edited by SkyTem
On 11/7/2021 at 5:01 PM, Daifukuu said:

As long as it sticks to the original Mod: humiliating the Dragonborn (Or The Dragonborn getting revenge)  

I'd like v3 to pick up with the girl in the opening of the mod (Where the PC is tied to the bed) 

Public Humiliation, Spanking, Stripping, any lines of humiliation, possibly stripping the Dragonborn in front of Nobles or Jarls. (Solitude would be a good place for v3), Also NPC bystanders that could help or help the villain against you depending on how the PC talks to them.  

What I liked most about Get Stripped is that it didn't 100% use sex as its main focus of the mod. and focused on Humiliating acts on the Dragonborn. 

I've sent Kane31 a message on Saturday about coding and am waiting to hear back from him.  Also sent a message to Audhol about some light animation work he might do.  We'd need another animator to do complex animations involving multiple actors though "To add new animations beyond simple stuff".  So if anyone knows any other good animators out there we'd be happy for the info.

On 1/30/2022 at 3:57 PM, trellouk said:

I like the ideas everyone is suggesting for anyone who would like to pick up the mod, but please don't get your hopes up. 

@Daifukuu logged in once and made his one comment that everyone replies to, but hasn't visited this site since that one visit from last November. 

Eh it revitalized the thread at least, but yeah, I doubt that dudes coming back. That said @SkyTem is doing gods work trying to contact other mod authors. But someone will probably have to commission it.

On 1/31/2022 at 5:20 PM, SkyTem said:

I've sent Kane31 a message on Saturday about coding and am waiting to hear back from him.  Also sent a message to Audhol about some light animation work he might do.  We'd need another animator to do complex animations involving multiple actors though "To add new animations beyond simple stuff".  So if anyone knows any other good animators out there we'd be happy for the info.

Rydin and Bakafactory  based on their previous work maybe?

Edited by Last_Light
16 hours ago, Last_Light said:

Eh it revitalized the thread at least, but yeah, I doubt that dudes coming back. That said @SkyTem is doing gods work trying to contact other mod authors. But someone will probably have to commission it.

Rydin and Bakafactory  based on their previous work maybe?

It's been a week since I sent that last message and I've yet to hear back from Kane.  You may be right about not getting our hopes up ?.  I really tried to get the ball rolling again but unless the active modders out there actually want to work on this the mod won't continue.