Female Supermutant WIP

View File

THIS IS A WIP

I will probably never finish this - If anyone wants it, its theirs...

First off I did not make the original body and hair meshes for this. - They were originally from Nexus so if you decide to take this over DON'T post it there unless you can alter it sufficiently to make it your own.

Though you can add the esp to your game it is far from complete - but will give you an idea as to what you are working with - Read the Read Me for more info

Female SMs (well Nightkin) are all over, that's not the problem. The (canon) problem is they're all sterile, males and females. Hal already lets the males impregnate you so letting the females get pregnant too isn't really making things any "worse" lore wise. ;)

Tongue in cheek here, I couldn't care less about the canon lore.

Can it be easily body morph for pregnancy?

In Jacobstown there is a scientist.. Who's to say he didn't fix the issue. Maybe.. only where others species can get them pregnant forcing them to breed with other species.  Who's to say it wasn't already in the Masters plan for this. Any humans etc he couldn't convert would be breed out of existence by the superior species of Super Mutant. .. \\

There are many ways to play with the "lore" of a game / story, you just need a few facts from the actual Lore and a solid argument and process to explain the change.. ;)

Can it be easily body morph for pregnancy?

Who's to say it wasn't already in the Masters plan for this. 

Actually, the way to defeat the Master in Fallout 1 without violence is to reason with him.  Once you explain that super mutants are completely sterile - something he did not realize - and mutating mankind will doom it, he ceases his operations.

For breasts to morph we'll need a replacement mesh that's weighted to the breast bones, just FYI. The weight painting is what allows the scaling and since the vanilla skeleton did not have breast bones, none of the vanilla meshes are painted for it. It shouldn't be any more difficult to paint than doing so for any human body/armor mesh though.

Couldn't the new sex out skeleton be changed out in this? then most of the work would have already been done. Wouldn't that be easier then only a bit of weight painting could be done if necessary? This would also allow more "alterations' like bigger but etc so far as I understand it.

(I just started learning about some of the weight painting principles :D so forgive me if I misunderstand it. )

Tested this out I saw that it was a beta/wip so I ran TES5EDIT after installing and saw it required another master for the FNV one that I ticked started the game but it kept locking up right at the guy with the gun but I was already ready for bugs/problems and had already added the hands and some bodies to a different .esp that I borrow for testing times and threw them into it's storage container. I ran them through mesh rigger and gave them BnB a few went screwy in it with one having melted boobs and one that looks fine in nifskope till you look at it in game and see the one leg and foot are messed up. But other then that there is now bouncing mutant b :D :D bies.

post-25667-0-69236800-1424050951_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-30949700-1424050970_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-87558200-1424050987_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-07541300-1424051000_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-59901000-1424051076_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-85391400-1424051090_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-65392800-1424051107_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-04739300-1424051118_thumb.jpg

If lore is a concern, a subplot in Fallout Tactics was a group of Supermutant scientists trying to solve the sterility issue. Tactics is considered canon, according to Bethesda. Could be they finally figured something out. 

Yea...

They require very fertile human females to carry their young..

;).

• 2 weeks later...

We need it working, plz someone make it at least as a body model without any other requirements than fnv

Why don't you do it?

Haven't you heard? That specfic replier is busy saving the world - at the moment that reply was sent several nuclear bombs had to be diffused before reaching their destination where they would have definitely caused mass destruction - had they reached their junction. I'm certain a little deviation from one's strenous life duties is warranted once in a while eh?

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...