[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

I know, this is only for SevenBase and someone made a UUNP conversion of this (I use both  :D ). My question is if anybody knows about a CBBE Bodyslide of this. Because the HDT Vagina that Stevierage made is more aesthetic look than the Daie's version. And, even using the xml files provided from Daie's mod, the result is not so good as the Stevierage's mod.  :s

(Sorry for the bad english.)

Very frustrated and confused with the dog and wolf HDT. I installed it correctly. Added the extra string data to the node and even refreshed creature framework; it won't work though. The troll, falmer ones you did up work perfectly but the dog and wolf just out right refuses to function. Not sure what I did wrong. I followed Asrienda guide precisely.

I accidentally wiped my HD last night so I'm slowly rebuilding my skyrim mod list, haven't gotten to sexlab yet

Did your make sure that the wolf and dog you modified were the same models you're using in game? I think in a MCM it lets you choose the type of dog or wolf (veiny, etc).

I'm pretty sure I covered that because I did all the models. I'll recheck though. Yup all the optional nifs were done to. It just doesn't work for me. Really annoying. Wolves are my favourite for the untamed mod.

I found that an accidental additonal letter in the edited nifs causes the collision to not work (obviously!) so it might be a good idea to quickly check that:

a) the path to the XML is correct, both in the nif and the data folder.

B) there are no accidental letters/numbers/symbols in the name or path, in the nif itself.

c) not essential but i have OCD and did it anyway; see if "HDT Havok Path" has uppecase letters anywhere or not, I doubt it matters but you'll never know unless you give it a try.

d) Make sure the data extension is "NiStringExtraData" and NOT NiStringsExtraData, because that won't work.

You've added it to every cock option, just make sure you haven't added it to the skeleton as well, because I doubt that will help.

I have a pretty weird problem. I have no animation for the vagina...unless i have the penis angled all the way down...then animation is perfect. anybody got any clues?

What schlong are you using? SAM or SOS? The collision data might need adjusting on the schlong.

So been using this mod for a while the (prototype beast version) with the blabba's weights that stevie posted a while back. But, either I don't know how to get belly collision working or the beast version doesn't HAVE belly collision. I don't know what, because the vagina works fine, I have all the SoS shlongs working with it and all of the animal ones also that steive has posted. They all work just fine with the vaginas, but I have the issue that when you run into "bigger" dicks, like on large SoS models, and or large animals like trolls, you get some pretty scary clipping. The vaginas react fine, but the dick goes right up on out of the stomach and into the air...

I THOUGHT the beast version of this body had stomach support, because pregnancy and other stomach mods like fill her up work with it. You can even see the stomach move around when the character moves like when they walk, and crouch and stand up.... but the stomach doesn't seem to react to any schlongs...

Anyone else use the beast version and or any other version that has had this issue, and figured out how to fix it? Or am I just SoL and can't use the version I'm using (I preffer to play khajiit, which is why I'm using it), with real stomach collision?

So been using this mod for a while the (prototype beast version) with the blabba's weights that stevie posted a while back. But, either I don't know how to get belly collision working or the beast version doesn't HAVE belly collision. I don't know what, because the vagina works fine, I have all the SoS shlongs working with it and all of the animal ones also that steive has posted. They all work just fine with the vaginas, but I have the issue that when you run into "bigger" dicks, like on large SoS models, and or large animals like trolls, you get some pretty scary clipping. The vaginas react fine, but the dick goes right up on out of the stomach and into the air...

I THOUGHT the beast version of this body had stomach support, because pregnancy and other stomach mods like fill her up work with it. You can even see the stomach move around when the character moves like when they walk, and crouch and stand up.... but the stomach doesn't seem to react to any schlongs...

Anyone else use the beast version and or any other version that has had this issue, and figured out how to fix it? Or am I just SoL and can't use the version I'm using (I preffer to play khajiit, which is why I'm using it), with real stomach collision?

stevie removed the edited xml for the belly collisions as it was causing odd glitches when walking and running (stomach would cave in, it wasn't a pleasant sight). I used the edited XML on Lykaios, Khajiit, Ohmes-Raht and Dagi-Raht and it worked, but had the belly collapse bug when moving.

The edited xml is still available on this post below, but make a back-up or your current XML, because you will experience the same bug.

So do i need more than My Files 3.rar for breast collision and belly collision?

would be nice to get those working 

using unified unp body 

You will need to DL a xml that has been setup for collisions and link them to body parts.

Try here or here or search the nexus.

Here is my default.xml, but this is setup for my custom weighted body so it may not be to your taste.

It has belly collisions using UUNP belly node, but the hand collisions are turned off though.

attachicon.gif hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Here is my default.xml, but this is setup for my custom weighted body so it may not be to your taste.

It has belly collisions using UUNP belly node, but the hand collisions are turned off though.

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

i installed this xml some time ago and love it,but there is one thing that irritates me,my char's belly is all floppy and is bulged somewhat outwards.anyone can tell me how to make it less floppy?using uunp

i installed this xml some time ago and love it,but there is one thing that irritates me,my char's belly is all floppy and is bulged somewhat outwards.anyone can tell me how to make it less floppy?using uunp

You will have to edit the parameters. This guide may be helpful, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25483-customize-xml-parameters-and-editing/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/? for the JFF program.

Hi, I'm having some trouble getting the dogs/wolves to work. The other ones work just fine and the nistringextradata edits are identical. I'm using my own setup though with the cbbe hdt vagina... is there something else I'm supposed to edit somewhere?

I also took the edited nifs, packaged them, and moved them to the bottom of MO just in case. And there's nothing in the overwrite folder that conflicts.

EDIT: I found my problem... It was that the dogs I had around to test were all from the meshes\actors\dlc01 path, which I didn't realize had dog nifs in it until I looked through morenastycritters.

So to anyone having similar trouble making it work, just make sure to include nifs in the meshes\actors\dlc01\armoreddog folder.

d) Make sure the data extension is "NiStringExtraData" and NOT NiStringsExtraData, because that won't work.

I'll change that in the tutorial, but I don't think it'll be an issue cause you choose that from a dropdown, not by manually typing it in?

You will have to edit the parameters. This guide may be helpful, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25483-customize-xml-parameters-and-editing/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/? for the JFF program.

this guide isn't helpful at all,to me at least,,,plus it adresses a long outdated hdt-pe..

i did experiment around with jff,but all i got is the belly button to cave in when standing still,it flops back out a second later though,or when moving

what values exactly do i have to change?linear limits of the belly?center of mass?something entirely different?

Hey Serenna, if you have http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/628-hdthavokmodifier-just-for-fun-jff-v4/ open the xml with associated with the body (hdtphysicsextensiondefaultbbp.xml I think anyway) and find NPCbelly, open the one that says MOTION_SPHERE_INERTIA under motion type, don't edit the keyframed ones. Center of mass shouldn't really be what you're looking for, try adjusting restitution or the advanced properties.

I'll change that in the tutorial, but I don't think it'll be an issue cause you choose that from a dropdown, not by manually typing it in?

Yes it is in a dropdown menu but the NiStringSExtraData creates a different looking set-up than the NiStringExtraData when it is selected, so people may be confused by how different it looks to what is being asked of them to do.