[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

d) Make sure the data extension is "NiStringExtraData" and NOT NiStringsExtraData, because that won't work.

I'll change that in the tutorial, but I don't think it'll be an issue cause you choose that from a dropdown, not by manually typing it in?

Yes it is in a dropdown menu but the NiStringSExtraData creates a different looking set-up than the NiStringExtraData when it is selected, so people may be confused by how different it looks to what is being asked of them to do.

Oh I got confused for a second on what we were talking about. Nevermind :)

I'm Mod Organzier user.

I follow the textures step and it work on UN7B body.

I follow "*Adding NiStringExtraData to a nif" step to add NiStringExtraData to UN7B femalebody_0.nif / femalebody_1.nif  and SOS Malegenitals_0.nif / Malegenitals_1.nif

But it's not work. :( 

Vagina just static state in UN7B.

Other way, I use "beast race test" to test and it work on my character.

I don't know how to fix.

Great work. I'm getting the animations working fine, but I can't seem to get my vulva nearly as nice as yours. What mesh, textures, and vagina color are you using (please be as specific as possible, I'm new to this) in say, the first GIF. What about for the Aether Office images? 

Great work. I'm getting the animations working fine, but I can't seem to get my vulva nearly as nice as yours. What mesh and textures are you using (please be as specific as possible, I'm new to this) in say, the first GIF. What about for the Aether Office images?

The meshes are same you get from here, but the textures are custom made.

Is this lack of depth normal or did I mess up somewhere?

That's what I'm seeing, so at the very least we messed up together.

Great work. I'm getting the animations working fine, but I can't seem to get my vulva nearly as nice as yours. What mesh and textures are you using (please be as specific as possible, I'm new to this) in say, the first GIF. What about for the Aether Office images?

The meshes are same you get from here, but the textures are custom made.

Huh, are the texture's shared anywhere? They look damn nice. 

I had a bunch of screenshots all ready for uploading but I see that's already been covered as I see the same thing.

I'd had the vagina thing installed for a while, but now updated BodySlide and made some new UUNP UNPB HDT Special bodies. Combined textures with TexBlender etc.

Earlier today bothered adding a bunch of data to the .nif's too, already had old data in some male .nif's but I forget if those worked. Anyway. I'm greeted with the same rather odd looking, stretched out vagoo.

EDIT: here's a screenshot of the combined texture though - using Real Girls. Looks fine to me?

mfVDaDS.png

Is this lack of depth normal or did I mess up somewhere? Also, I'm a bit confused, is the mod Fairskin Complexion a requirment? I ask this because the textures are all messed up until I downloaded and installed fairskin.

Lack of depth is normal (don't forget, real vaginas aren't big cavernous holes :P), though the default texture doesn't really have a vaginal opening either, it's just flat flesh.

As for the latter, no. You use TexBlend to blend in the vagina textures to whatever skin textures you're using, there's 5 versions with different shades so you can use one that matches your body texture easily.

Follow the link at main page to get Bodyslide.

Select uunp special in the drop down menu in bodyslide.

Shape body the way you want with the sliders.

Done.

Do we still have to install the hdt vagina files after that or is uunp special all in one? Thanks for your time.

Any idea why she is so gaping wide? attachicon.gifGaping1.jpgattachicon.gifGaping2.jpg

Use the latest Bodyslide or use 'My Files 3' xmls should stop the gaping vagina

Please help me how to vagina animation step to step nistringextradata if I didn't understand you can help me to how to vagina animation

Follow the link on main page to the instructions of a step to step how to.

Follow the link at main page to get Bodyslide.

Select uunp special in the drop down menu in bodyslide.

Shape body the way you want with the sliders.

Done.

Do we still have to install the hdt vagina files after that or is uunp special all in one? Thanks for your time.

I think Bodyslide only contains the vagina xml, so you may need 'My Files 3' for the hdtm/hdtfinger xmls.

Is this lack of depth normal or did I mess up somewhere? Also, I'm a bit confused, is the mod Fairskin Complexion a requirment? I ask this because the textures are all messed up until I downloaded and installed fairskin.

I am having this issue as well. Anyone know what is wrong?

Thanks.

The Fairskin isn't necessarily a requirement, but you need a texture or use the TexBlend to give the vagina some detail.

Lack of depth i cant really do much because of the limitation of the mesh i used, you shouldn't really see the lack of depth when penetration is occurring anyway. 

My wolf hdt collision isn't working for some reason, the ones that had ready made stuff like troll and skeever worked nicely

but wolf's don't work at all NifScope stuff should be correct but still no collision

picture of nif in NifScope

2dkhca9.jpg

Ready made stuff for wolfs and dogs would be nice too

theres optional file for true wolves in morenastycreatures that packaged with hdt files would be nice