[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what XML do you link your femalehead.nif to?

It doesn't really matter.

You could have eg:

hdtFingers.xml = Hands (if wearing gloves, it wont work)

hdtVagina.xml = Body

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml = Head

hdt.xml = Feet (if you use this type of xml)

hdtm.xml = malegenitals

or you could link them all to one body part using NiStringSExtraData

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what XML do you link your femalehead.nif to?

You could have eg:

hdtVagina.xml = Body

hdtm.xml = malegenitals

I just had a quick question about that.

Is the HDT Havok Object that you use to equip only for NPC's if you have these xml's linked to body.nifs? I have them linked for my ningheim race so I don't need to equip HDT havok object, but does it apply to NPC's meshes if i link the xml to them? I can't remember.

I just had a quick question about that.

Is the HDT Havok Object that you use to equip only for NPC's if you have these xml's linked to body.nifs? I have them linked for my ningheim race so I don't need to equip HDT havok object, but does it apply to NPC's meshes if i link the xml to them? I can't remember.

I mainly only use the Havok Object for my Ningheim Race Character and only equip it during sex anims, (i add it through console if i want to use sex anims on NPCs), i only use the esp file from All in One Mod.

You'll be surprised by how very little sex mods i use, as i don't use them during a playthrough.

You could have eg:

hdtVagina.xml = Body

hdtm.xml = malegenitals

Thanks for this list. Not only did you answer my question, but you went above and beyond. True inspiration. Thank you!

The only thing I put on head was: hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

And that doesn't have much if anything to do with vaginas and penises. 

Textures and meshes shouldn't be effected by a new game. I didn't even know XPMSE had a MCM?

I think in the latest version aka 3.00 it has...and you're right they shouldn't be, any ideas how it could work in my current "old" game? Could it be that there's some sort of old mod scripts etc. Affecting the appearance? 

Textures and meshes shouldn't be effected by a new game. I didn't even know XPMSE had a MCM?

I think in the latest version aka 3.00 it has...and you're right they shouldn't be, any ideas how it could work in my current "old" game? Could it be that there's some sort of old mod scripts etc. Affecting the appearance? 

No clue. No clue at all.

so what's the story on clothing and armor for this body

Like all unp bodies, you can use any unp armor with it. If you want the armor to look relatively the same as the body, use sevenbase armor.crap

crap I thought you're going to say something like that i use Brokefoots UNP Mashup Compilation and i'm using being female will long story short the pregnant belly disappears each and every time I put it on the armors oh wiil thks

so what's the story on clothing and armor for this body

Like all unp bodies, you can use any unp armor with it. If you want the armor to look relatively the same as the body, use sevenbase armor.

I heard that putting hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml on npc heads doesn't affect them only the player character which is why we needed HDT Havok Object. Or was this fixed, and as long as you link the xml to NPC meshes it works?

Which was the question i had on an earlier post, but wasn't really answered.

We don't need HDT Havok object if we link xml to npc meshes right?

I heard that putting hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml on npc heads doesn't affect them only the player character which is why we needed HDT Havok Object. Or was this fixed, and as long as you link the xml to NPC meshes it works?

Which was the question i had on an earlier post, but wasn't really answered.

I don't think hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml does anything for me whenever I link it to the head lol.

If you have all the linked parts on specific body parts, you do not need havok object. what makes havok object useful are for situations like custom followers, as they usually do not use the base body files that the game provides and have their own body, so you either have to set collisions for them(assuming that the author of the follower did not prematurely link the .xml on the nif) or use havok object

If you have all the linked parts on specific body parts, you do not need havok object. what makes havok object useful are for situations like custom followers, as they usually do not use the base body files that the game provides and have their own body, so you either have to set collisions for them(assuming that the author of the follower did not prematurely link the .xml on the nif) or use havok object

Oh i see, so they do affect NPC's. It's just for those npc ith custom meshes that you'd use object for.

Oh i see, so they do affect NPC's. It's just for those npc ith custom meshes that you'd use object for.

If an NPC has a custom body, it won't have the hdt vagina. So... perhaps think about replacing it.

If an NPC has a custom body, it won't have the hdt vagina. So... perhaps think about replacing it.

I always do.

I have UUNP Special meshes saved for various presets that I just use for my npcs and my custom race. It already has the xml vagina linked to it.

7b vagina HDT 1.43a and b body for a is for ladie texture and b for un7b aren't open vagine from SOS male but vagine is work well from creature but SOS male isn't work to open the vagina I use xpmse 1.83

7b vagina HDT 1.43a and b body for a is for ladie texture and b for un7b aren't open vagine from SOS male but vagine is work well from creature but SOS male isn't work to open the vagina I use xpmse 1.83

Yip

Well now I'm interested!

Though trying to get the right setup for belly collisions are a pain, i didn't really like the setup i had when i made that GiF and had removed it.

But tried to adjust again and was a bit better during sex anims, it's just not that great with anything else (the belly moves when crouching or moving about).

My settings (in the above xml) might not be that great, i just haven't really spent time to adjust it properly.

Also i've changed the code in the 'Angular Basis A' (slighty) as the old code was based on the old 1.9 legacy xpsme skeleton belly bone, whereas my xml uses the belly node 'matrix' from the latest xpsme skeleton.

I noticed whilst using the XML you provided that the belly "caves in" when the player and NPCs run or sprint, and that the belly freaks out if the player/NPC sits down. It's possible there is too much weight on the belly, but it was still a great effort and I look forward to any future XMLs you happen to whip up. :)

Yip

Well now I'm interested!

Though trying to get the right setup for belly collisions are a pain, i didn't really like the setup i had when i made that GiF and had removed it.

But tried to adjust again and was a bit better during sex anims, it's just not that great with anything else (the belly moves when crouching or moving about).

My settings (in the above xml) might not be that great, i just haven't really spent time to adjust it properly.

Also i've changed the code in the 'Angular Basis A' (slighty) as the old code was based on the old 1.9 legacy xpsme skeleton belly bone, whereas my xml uses the belly node 'matrix' from the latest xpsme skeleton.

I noticed whilst using the XML you provided that the belly "caves in" when the player and NPCs run or sprint, and that the belly freaks out if the player/NPC sits down. It's possible there is too much weight on the belly, but it was still a great effort and I look forward to any future XMLs you happen to whip up. :)

Yeah i had noticed it does that, so i removed the belly from the xml and just created a separate xml with only the belly data in it and added it to the havok object, so when i'm finished with sex anims i un-equip the havok object to remove collisions and the belly doesn't 'move about' with other anims, but that is only a temporary fix for personal use.

(I personally think the old 1.9 legacy xpmse and the 10.24 hdt is far better than the newer 2.0+ xpmse and 14.28 hdt (but only as far as collisions were concerned)).

I will need to look into it further and also finish up the other creature skeletons (which are a headache), but wanted a little break and try out the new game 'Skyforge'.

I'll continue with the creatures and xml when i get bored with Skyforge (which is tbh getting boring pretty fast  <_<).

Yeah i had noticed it does that, so i removed the belly from the xml and just created a separate xml with only the belly data in it and added it to the havok object, so when i'm finished with sex anims i un-equip the havok object to remove collisions and the belly doesn't 'move about' with other anims, but that is only a temporary fix for personal use.

(I personally think the old 1.9 legacy xpmse and the 10.24 hdt is far better than the newer 2.0+ xpmse and 14.28 hdt (but only as far as collisions were concerned)).

I think.. the belly volume-shape and belly bounce and in particular the Belly Bulge effetc during SOS penetration, is better on old XMPSE 1.9

but.. but I do not know why? :-/

new XPMSE2 in the belly is flatter and thin, also the Belly Bulge is less than or works worse, sometimes reversed or does not react as it should, for the rest is better the new XMPSE2 skeleton, but still these problems with HDT to refine or revise.

or maybe they are the authors of HDT XMLs, who can not get the same results with the old XPMSE skeleton and old HDT PE, because now the new XPMSE2 and new HDT it's too "Complex", especially in the belly area, perhaps..?