[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

no you don't have to touch the genital meshes,the male xml is linked to the hands.

+blinks and rubs her eyes+ never had such a thing happen on my end honestly...try the xmls from "my files 3" from the downloads..and is your skeleton up to date? 

Im gonna check that skeleton files. aaand I already used files from "my files 3". about this weird vag thing, do you think it can happen because of the bodyslider ? because after installing this mod, I opened bodyslider I choosed unified UNP Special outfit/body aaand choosed uunp-7bunp preset then pressed build button then made batch build for every body types except never nude ones.

no you don't have to touch the genital meshes,the male xml is linked to the hands.

+blinks and rubs her eyes+ never had such a thing happen on my end honestly...try the xmls from "my files 3" from the downloads..and is your skeleton up to date? 

Im gonna check that skeleton files. aaand I already used files from "my files 3". about this weird vag thing, do you think it can happen because of the bodyslider ? because after installing this mod, I opened bodyslider I choosed unified UNP Special outfit/body aaand choosed uunp-7bunp preset then pressed build button then made batch build for every body types except never nude ones.

bodyslide overwrites any meshes from this mod in this case..so there was no point in downloading the sevenbase hdt vagina..uunp special has its own vagina,,+blinks+ for every bodytype? you only need to tick uunp special,uunp hands and feet plus your uunp armors,nothing else

Please explain the difference between the default hdt and the ones in hdtVagina and MyFiles3. Why are there so many different files up?

the xmls in the main files seem to be the same as n the seperate vagina file.my best gues is the seperate hdtvagina file is for those only looking for the xmls for whatever reason.myfiles3 has the same xmls that come with the current bodyslide release as far as i know,and those are damn good

Please explain the difference between the default hdt and the ones in hdtVagina and MyFiles3. Why are there so many different files up?

XMLs MyFiles3 there are HDT-SOS collisions on the breasts and butt area, but there are no HDT-SOS collisions on the belly

there is no movement on belly area during walk-run or sex activity, there is no belly-bilge effect during SOS penetration, of mans, creatures, etc..

No belly..? :mellow:  No party! :(

Belly_Distention_dist7.gifsRpCEYR.giftumblr_m8bv5bcFV81rp7l6do1_400.gifBelly_Distention_dist1.gifBelly_Distention_dist80.gif61374455.gifBelly_Distention_5.giftumblr_nn52ivKtmZ1up30veo1_400.giftumblr_njrhj1DMNL1rwcwi6o1_500.gifBelly_Distention_dist897.gif

XMLs MyFiles3 there are HDT-SOS collisions on the breasts and butt area, but there are no HDT-SOS collisions on the belly

there is no movement on belly area during walk-run or sex activity, there is no belly-bilge effect during SOS penetration, of mans, creatures, etc..

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP handles the body and therefore any collision with breasts,belly,butt and sometimes fingers..get a xml with a belly if you want belly bulge!

hdtm handles ONLY the cock,NOTHING else

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP handles the body and therefore any collision with breasts,belly,butt and sometimes fingers..get a xml with a belly if you want belly bulge!

hdtm handles ONLY the cock,NOTHING else

The problem is that if I use for example Daiemonic's hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP, which has the nelly bounce and hdt collision, but does not work with Stevierage's vagina Xml :(

you must use Daiemoinic's vagina Xml from last CBBE Treeplan body, is not optimized for other kind of vagina, Daiemonic's vagina Xml is not optimized for Stevierage/UUNP bodyslide2 bult-in Vagina, yes.. Daiemonic's vagina Work! but the movrment of Vagina labia is different, is not realistic as in Stevierage animated HDT vagina gif, because is not his vagina Xml :-/

it would be possible to make compatible the last Stevierage's vagina Xml (from MyFiles3) with the Daiemonic's hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP, please? :blush:

Reading the above post made me think of something. Why doesn't someone make a body/xml combo where everything is compatible and customizable? That would mean starting with the UUNP bodyslide built-in 7b and add everything to it. Working HDT Vagina + bounce + belly collision. I understand if it's difficult but it's the ultimate solution. Anyone who release such a mod here would become the hero of LL.

I personally did it by hand for my game, but I have not clue on how to make it do it automatically.

Your "hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml" with belly collision is compatible/work with Stevierage's hdtVagina.xml ? :o

you could share your HDT XML files,

- hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

- hdtm.xml

- hdtVagina.xml

- hdtFingers.xml

etc..

Please? ^_^

amazing work. these are phenomenal. keep up the good work. Do you remember where you got the anklet from? Also I want to choose UNPB but what's the difference in bodyslide between 

" UNP HDT + Vagina (Steveirage v4.3b) " and " Unified UNP Special"? 

They both have the UNPB option. Which should I choose? I want to make my animations look like yours so i want to make sure i'm following this properly. Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Use UUNP Special.

That is actually a left arm bracelet that i've repositioned to the ankle in 3ds.

Can't remember the name of the mod the jewelry came from tho.

I just managed to instal this mod sucesfully, but my problem is in the description how to install the mod is writen that i can use any UNP texture but now the feed of my Character look realy wier and blocky! What did i do wrong?

Hmm try and reinstall the textures and even the feet meshes not sure whats up.

Oh btw got chaurus working  :D

chaurus.jpg

Wouldn't work when i added the bones to the pelvis, so i just added it to the tail (where the schlong basically is).

How could I add the bones? I really want to do this chaurus working, but I have no idea how to make this.

But I've installed all of your another creatures for HDT, and so much enjoyed their working, thx for awesome mods!

i installed claim and then found this but when i installed claims the vagina part stayed and know when i text blend its still there and mess up also will this work for cbbe because i dont like the big tits for unp

Use uunp.

It's hard to understand your English.

No it won't work for cbbe, they're different bodies.

Does anyone know which body is used by Stevierage in the gif files on first page?

and how can i get these breast and butt moving naturally?

I'm using Bounce and jiggles 6.1 hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml.

Its moving is very very unnatural and it looks like bouncy balls.

Can i have Stevierage's hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml?

plz..

Does anyone know which body is used by Stevierage in the gif files on first page?

plz..

I use a modified 7B body (using 3DS Max), the breasts have been modified to have a more of a cleavage look and is 100% weight slider only.

I also use custom breast/belly/butt weight paints, so my custom xml is built around those weight paints and will not work well with any other body.

plz..

I use a modified 7B body (using 3DS Max), the breasts have been modified to have a more of a cleavage look and is 100% weight slider only.

I also use custom breast/belly/butt weight paints, so my custom xml is built around those weight paints and will not work well with any other body.

Thank you for your answer.

Can i borrow and use your body mesh and hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP? 

Im a noob..so i cant understand contents totally on this page and am not familiar with tools like nifskope, bodyslide.

I just want to replace my character's body shape with body that you are using in gif files.

I have tried many body type found at nexus and here. but they always have unnatural breast shape looks like rice bowl.

Hey fellas,

Trying to get the penis part to work, where you have to install HDT to the penis?

Need some help or elaboration on this part:

Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the malegenitals_#.nif in "Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS" and its children folders, the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml" (without the quotation marks of course) "

Not too sure what that means. How do you 'add NiStringExtraData' to the genital in Nifskope? 

Sorry for the newbish question :P

Hey fellas,

Trying to get the penis part to work, where you have to install HDT to the penis?

Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the malegenitals_#.nif in "Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS" and its children folders, the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml" (without the quotation marks of course) "

Not too sure what that means. How do you 'add NiStringExtraData' to the genital in Nifskope? 

check this out, it has meshes which u can use to reference http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52650-get-vagina-working-with-collisions/page-1

Hey fellas,

check this out, it has meshes which u can use to reference http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52650-get-vagina-working-with-collisions/page-1

Thanks! :D

Hey fellas,

" Use nifskope* to add NiStringExtraData to all the malegenitals_#.nif in "Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets\SOS" and its children folders, the "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml" (without the quotation marks of course) "

The pink asterix means to look at the bottom of the post for the corresponding pink asterix section that explains what to do in detail

Hi Stevie i was kinda wondering what skin/normal maps you were using. I've kinda been stuck with the old mature skin and fair skin for awhile and i've been wanting to branch to different styles then i saw yours and was kinda interested also thanks in advance if you do reply! Also to me it looks like your using something in between Real girls and Milkdrinkers but i may be wrong......