[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

привет ребята  я не особо разбираюсь во всех этих файловых прибомбасах и нет времени вникать  у меня вопрос : а нет -ли возможности просто скинуть уже готовые файлы  чем обьяснять куда и что вставить и с помощью какой проги ?  ведь хочется посмотреть на все в действии не только на картинке , да и проще чем писать кучю пояснений ..

я понимаю что надо и самому ну а всетаки ...? 

Can someone please translate this for me?.

hi i am just wondering if does this body support sevenbase psb or if someone has made a conversion of this for psb thanks

Is psb not the blabba's hdt body?, the breast, butt, and belly weights for 1.43a comes from that body.

привет ребята  я не особо разбираюсь во всех этих файловых прибомбасах и нет времени вникать  у меня вопрос : а нет -ли возможности просто скинуть уже готовые файлы  чем обьяснять куда и что вставить и с помощью какой проги ?  ведь хочется посмотреть на все в действии не только на картинке , да и проще чем писать кучю пояснений ..

Can someone please translate this for me?.

hi i am just wondering if does this body support sevenbase psb or if someone has made a conversion of this for psb thanks

Is psb not the blabba's hdt body?, the breast, butt, and belly weights for 1.43a comes from that body.

oh right yeah sorry i did'nt explain very well D: yeah i just wanted to know if this had belly support thanks

Firstly - Thank you for this mod! It looks great

Unfortunately it's not working for me - and I've been banging my head for literally days and hours reading through this forum trying to solve it

I followed the steps on Page 30 literally TO THE TEE. I want to avoid having to do a clean install - but could someone help me troubleshoot why it's not working - the vagina textures seem to have blended - but it is static? When I go to blend textures also - I get a black coloured block in the "Source" pane - and I changed the XML to point to the game directory, it seems to have saved it correctly 

Could I provide a list of my mods or mod order etc. and maybe someone can tell me if I have my mods ordered wrong? (If that's the issue?) I'm using UNP Blessed Body edition - I've made sure that the XP32E was one of the last mods I installed to ensure that it's Skeleton file did not get overwritten (From what I understand that is correct?) 

Please find below my mod order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
MFVM.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=0
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
Vivid Landscapes.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
barenziahquestmarkers.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=0
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=0
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ingredients.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
PerksUI.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=0
Moss Rocks.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
WetandCold.esp=1
Better Follower Improvements.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_Snow-40.esp=0
WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1
SexLab Warmbodies.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp=0
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
erbossmeltingexp.esp=0
erbostanningexp.esp=0
better dynamic snow.esp=1
realistic piercing arrows.esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (Ranked).esp=1
HHairstyles.esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ammo.esp=1
MarryMe.esp=1
dD-Larger Splatter Size.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Brighter Dungeons.esp=1
SkyCompleteLegendary.esp=1
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp=1
samuraiarmor.esp=0
SexLabArousedAnimations.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Dawnguard Interiors.esp=1
SexLab Attraction.esm=1
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp=1
sos - civilization.esp=1
expanded skyrim weather.esp=1
katanaamr.esp=0
SkyRe_Main_Fix.esp=0
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Books.esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Light Weight).esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Food (Light Weight).esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Spells.esp=1
improvedskillbooks.esp=1
Headbomb's Better Sorting - Miscellaneous.esp=1
marriagemod - alpha v3.esp=1
A Simple Marriage Mod.esp=1
CinematicFireFX.esp=1
MFVM_Hearthfire_Patch.esp=1
enhancedlightingforrealisticlighting.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp=1
SBF All In One + DLC.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
LC_immersiveLoot.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=0
Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Chesko_Frostfall.esp=1
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp=1
Sneak Tools.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Hoods.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp=1
SpousesEnhanced.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp=1
Horses for followers.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp=1
DudestiaMultiMarriages.esp=1
private_nokillblur_test.esp=1
Sneak Tools Vanilla Masks.esp=1
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp=0
unreadbooksglow.esp=1
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp=1

post-335133-0-14757100-1437086394_thumb.jpg This is how it currently looks (sorry I tried timing it so that the penis would be inside but believe me when I say, it's static) 

attachicon.gif2015-07-16_00001.jpg This is how it currently looks (sorry I tried timing it so that the penis would be inside but believe me when I say, it's static) 

You need to replace the UNPB body either with this 7B body or create the UNPB body with UUNP Special for BodySlide 2.

Your screenshots shows that the body your using doesn't have the vagina mesh.

Also make sure your replacing the body in your vanilla folder and any custom race/follower mods you have installed.

So do i need more than My Files 3.rar for breast collision and belly collision?

would be nice to get those working 

using unified unp body 

You will need to DL a xml that has been setup for collisions and link them to body parts.

Try here or here or search the nexus.

Here is my default.xml, but this is setup for my custom weighted body so it may not be to your taste.

It has belly collisions using UUNP belly node, but the hand collisions are turned off though.

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Yip

Well now I'm interested!

Though trying to get the right setup for belly collisions are a pain, i didn't really like the setup i had when i made that GiF and had removed it.

But tried to adjust again and was a bit better during sex anims, it's just not that great with anything else (the belly moves when crouching or moving about).

My settings (in the above xml) might not be that great, i just haven't really spent time to adjust it properly.

Also i've changed the code in the 'Angular Basis A' (slighty) as the old code was based on the old 1.9 legacy xpsme skeleton belly bone, whereas my xml uses the belly node 'matrix' from the latest xpsme skeleton.

Alright, so how do I get the texture to blend in with SG Renewal around the skin and not just the labia? Because if I'm correct, in Asriendas tutorial, it just shows how to get the texture on the labia. I'm confused on to how to get the mesh for the HDT Vagina to blend into the skin (SG Renewal). I download the tex blend for SG and did the labia texture, that work, but the skin around the labia isn't blending into the body itself...

Also, I'm using MO. So do I need to open Nifskope through MO and put the HDT Havok paths there? Because I didn't do it through MO, I set the path as the regular "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml" and it's not working.

attachicon.gif2015-07-16_00001.jpg This is how it currently looks (sorry I tried timing it so that the penis would be inside but believe me when I say, it's static) 

You need to replace the UNPB body either with this 7B body or create the UNPB body with UUNP Special for BodySlide 2.

Also make sure your replacing the body in your vanilla folder and any custom race/follower mods you have installed.

So do i need more than My Files 3.rar for breast collision and belly collision?

would be nice to get those working 

using unified unp body 

You will need to DL a xml that has been setup for collisions and link them to body parts.

Try here or here or search the nexus.

Here is my default.xml, but this is setup for my custom weighted body so it may not be to your taste.

It has belly collisions using UUNP belly node, but the hand collisions are turned off though.

attachicon.gifhdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Thank you - I had these installed before and it never worked - I will do it again however, just to clarify - do I overwrite the XP32E Skeleton.nif plus other files with the UN7B files? - I also have "All in One Face for Dawnguard Vampire and Vanilla Races - UNP - CBBEv3" installed - does this effect the mod in any way? Thank you so much for your reply :)

Thank you - I had these installed before and it never worked - I will do it again however, just to clarify - do I overwrite the XP32E Skeleton.nif plus other files with the UN7B files? - I also have "All in One Face for Dawnguard Vampire and Vanilla Races - UNP - CBBEv3" installed - does this effect the mod in any way? Thank you so much for your reply :)

Replace the XP32E skeleton with the latest XPMSE skeleton by Groovtama (choose the recommended options) and always install last.

UN7B files?, which body are you deciding to use, the 7B body from here or a created body in bodyslide using the UUNP Special mesh?.

If you have all the xmls linked to the body (or body parts), you don't need the All in One mod.

Replace the XP32E skeleton with the latest XPMSE skeleton by Groovtama (choose the recommended options) and always install last.

UN7B files?, which body are you deciding to use, the 7B body from here or a created body in bodyslide using the UUNP Special mesh?.

If you have all the xmls linked to the body (or body parts), you don't need the All in One mod.

Ahhh I see what I was doing wrong, I was copying across the 7B files - then overwriting them with UNP meshes (Doh!) I'm on the right tracks now - quick check, when installing XP32 Groovtama, should I install the "XPMSE3 SOS Plugin" along with the recommended options? I don't think I have the XPSMSE3 RaceMenu Plugin installed but does is this option still good to have? 

Also in TexBlend - I am getting this error

post-335133-0-80400700-1437160283_thumb.png

Which is strange because it was actually showing some sort of mesh before and was saving ok - What could be wrong? I've tried re-installing it and even changed the XML to point to my Skyrim directory but even then it was showing a black "Source Preview" screen. 

If you don't have the Racemenu plugin installed then don't install the SOS plugin

The SOS plugin lets you modify the schlong with Racemenu but only your PC, does not work for NPCs.

Also you won't be able to use the SOS settings on your PC if you do use the plugin, but you still can change the settings for NPCs.

If you don't have the Racemenu plugin installed then don't install the SOS plugin

The SOS plugin lets you modify the schlong with Racemenu but only your PC, does not work for NPCs.

Also you won't be able to use the SOS settings on your PC if you do use the plugin, but you still can change the settings for NPCs.

Brilliant that's cool - thank you - I have updated my previous post before this with some seemingly random issue with TexBlend all of a sudden - I did do a Local integrity check on steam - could that have played a role in messing something up?

Btw, I re-installed it again and now it works fine without Havok object. And, tbh, I still can't figure out what I've done (or what I've not done) to manage that.  :blink: One thing I know for sure - I did not modify “femalebody” files this time.

Also, I was thinking: In some strange way, that I do not yet understand, you may do all kind of HDT files, like "one for belly, one for tits, one for hand collision", right? :s

Therefore, if I right, I may find "hand collision" file somewhere and link it to some body part, so that my gals can have full set.  ;)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He said:

Hi, guys. I do not really know much about that entire "file linking" thing and I do not have much time to understand it right now. Therefore, I have a question: will it not be easier to drop archive with edited files, than try to explain, how to do that and with which soft you use to done it? I really want to see this mod in action and not only on pictures, so that may be easy, that write so much guides.

I got it that if you want it done, do it yourself, but still...

Accurate translate with some grammar edition. :D Welcome.

Well I did some digging and found that one way to get TexBlend to work was to run TESV.exe once - so I did and I ran it with the Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini on Read Only so the launcher wouldn't modify my ENB mod - it generated another folder in the Skyrim folder seemingly called "Datatextures" and this contains some .dds files for the female body - TexBlend seems to be saving but still getting the issue of Black "Source Preview" tile and output

Ok this is strange - now I'm getting no textures at all - guessing because of the Black source preview blend  :s

post-335133-0-47749900-1437168029_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Fixed textures by just installing a UNP texture file :)

Re-deleted all mod related files and tried to re-install the mod....still having no luck - vagina is still static! :( I'm using the 7B 1.43B and making sure it isn't being overwritten by any other mods that effect the femalebody nifs

I GOT IT WORKING!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Basically I just started a new game and went through the dialogues etc and it worked! 

Now I know there's nothing wrong with my file strucures - just one last question:

In new game it worked because it loaded all mods into the MCM - in my original Skyrim save the MCM menu was missing XPSME and for some reason wasn't picking up on the new skeleton and textures - I used "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" to reload the XPSME into the MCM - and it worked....however....the mesh etc is still not being picked up by the game in my original Skyrim save - I don't want to have to start a new game alllll over again...any way to refresh or reload textures into the original Skyrim so this mod works?

Textures and meshes shouldn't be effected by a new game. I didn't even know XPMSE had a MCM?

Groov just added the MCM pretty recently.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but what XML do you link your femalehead.nif to?

You don't link it to anything as far as I'm aware. At least I didn't and I finally got it to work.