[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

what is needed to completely stop the flapping vagina, on the uunp special bodyslide bodies? also what all is required for the fingers, and the animals to make the vagina work

If you use the Havok Object and has the xmls linked to it, un-equip and re-equip it.

If you have the xmls linked to the body, equip an armor then un-equip it.

Try the 'My Files 3' instead of using the uunp special xml.

You my have conflicting xmls that cause the flapping vagina.

Link the fingers xml to the hands like you do for bodies (or you can have all xmls linked to 1 body part, instructions are on page 30 or follow link from main page).

You need to install More Nasty Creatures (link above), then just overwrite with the creature(s) of your choice.

thank you ill try that

A mention about belly collision:

If you look at the first troll GiF you may notice the belly collision, i tried to make it work by adding a belly node from another body and the data to my xml.

I had to make some adjustments but it really wasn't that great (especially with other anims, mainly troll) so i removed it from my xml.

I don't know how your own belly collisions will react.

(Anyone who gets a nice working belly collision, let me know what body (to copy the belly node from) and what xml you used and if you made any adjustments too  :)).

I'll see what I can do about it, but no guarantees. You already seem to know more about HDT than I do.

wow amazing work Stevie, the fingers work great and so far after playing for 3 hours no flappy vagina.  thank you so much. i greatly look forward to future updates

With the "no flappy vagina" you have now, are you still using UUNP Special? So all you did was get the other body XML and link the fingers XML?

wow amazing work Stevie, the fingers work great and so far after playing for 3 hours no flappy vagina.  thank you so much. i greatly look forward to future updates

With the "no flappy vagina" you have now, are you still using UUNP Special? So all you did was get the other body XML and link the fingers XML?

yes im using UUNP Special Top Model setting.  i downloaded the My Files 3.rar.  also used nifscope to add the fingers xml to the hands.

yes im using UUNP Special Top Model setting.  i downloaded the My Files 3.rar.  also used nifscope to add the fingers xml to the hands.

Nice. I'll look for flappy-flappy and pack that XML into the next UUNP update then (not the fingers, though, just vagina and male).

Stevie, I suppose you're fine with that?

Nice. I'll look for flappy-flappy and pack that XML into the next UUNP update then (not the fingers, though, just vagina and male).

Stevie, I suppose you're fine with that?

Yep  :)

Like most people said, tried the method on pg. 30 with no results at all. Titties bounce like no tomorrow and so does the butt. Belly and vagina are static. I only did the SOS meshes and the femalebody meshes. I don't plan on using bestiality mods any time sooner, so I skipped those steps, along with the finger steps. I think i am using version b. And a custom SeveNBase Bombshell MoreBounce TBBP

Any Ideas?

Your case is probably like mine, and tied to framerate. I got have titan x's and ended having to make my own xmls to get the flapping to stop despite having the framerate completely locked to 60.

What I did was add BBP and vajenga to everything, not just the body nifs, and then go through various the various available xmls until things looked correct.  I would try my files 3 first, I ended editing stuff myself for much more realistic bounce as opposed to rather super exaggerated defaults but don't rule out Daie's xml or Egon's xmls from the cbbe kits, cause that's where I started to make headway. Also make sure your framerate is externally locked and locked in the ini's thereof.

Your case is probably like mine, and tied to framerate. I got have titan x's and ended having to make my own xmls to get the flapping to stop despite having the framerate completely locked to 60.

What I did was add BBP and vajenga to everything, not just the body nifs, and then go through various the various available xmls until things looked correct.  I would try my files 3 first, I ended editing stuff myself for much more realistic bounce as opposed to rather super exaggerated defaults but don't rule out Daie's xml or Egon's xmls from the cbbe kits, cause that's where I started to make headway. Also make sure your framerate is externally locked and locked in the ini's thereof.

FPS is locked at 60... I'm running a GTX 970 Strix. Don't know how that would be tied to the static though...

Can someone help me out. I can get the textures working fine and I finally got the vagina to I guess you would say animate on its own but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the animations working when its being penetrated.  The schlong just goes through the body.  I think I followed the instructions and did something in the nifSkope program but I honestly don't even know what that was supposed to do. Sorry, I'm new to all this. And this works with NPC's right? Thanks

Because I have no idea how to get it animated. 

Can someone help me out. I can get the textures working fine and I finally got the vagina to I guess you would say animate on its own but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the animations working when its being penetrated.  The schlong just goes through the body.  I think I followed the instructions and did something in the nifSkope program but I honestly don't even know what that was supposed to do. Sorry, I'm new to all this. And this works with NPC's right? Thanks

Adding those values should have enabled collisions with the vagina. But for most people at the moment it does not seem to be working...

FPS is locked at 60... I'm running a GTX 970 Strix. Don't know how that would be tied to the static though...

Because the physics resolves are directly tied to framerate.

Did you enable physics on the male nifs?

Well if the FPS is locked then it has to be something with meshes. Don't know what else to do at this point besides download a different version.

I think im having a problem. Everything seems to be working correctly. The vagina moves, and opens during sex, however it seems to not respond to the sclongs of males. Im using SOS, and it seems like they have no collision and such are not really doing anything to the vagina.  Am I missing something that I need for SOS?

How did you get it to move and open?

Did you enable physics on the male nifs?

How do I do that? Please don't link me to that guide. 

Are the animations supposed to look like the ones in the gifs on the first post? 

The vag does not look like the ones in the gifs. 

You have to link the hdtm.xml to the male body part you intend to collide with the female body

guide

That guide is how it works, period, If you're unable to do that, you're frankly shit out of luck.

If your skeleton is also out date or incorrect, collision will also not occur, so make sure it's updated and ATTRIBUTED to every male type needed, normal and custom.

antrox

I would try several xmls, that's how I started, also make sure you have a CLEAN SAVE to start testing from and DO NOT SAVE during an animation, cause flapping is rather unlikely to stop unless you disable and re-enable havok.

Well I have some type of animation but I had to download another mod from here. Why is this? 

You either have something attributed incorrectly or your shit is out of the correct order.

Got it working with a few tweaks to the femalebody.nif file. The flapping bug is the most annoying thing about this mods right now. Based on the only 2 solutions the only way to solve it is equip the Havok or Equip chest armor...