[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

amazing work. these are phenomenal. keep up the good work. Do you remember where you got the anklet from? Also I want to choose UNPB but what's the difference in bodyslide between 

" UNP HDT + Vagina (Steveirage v4.3b) " and " Unified UNP Special"? 

They both have the UNPB option. Which should I choose? I want to make my animations look like yours so i want to make sure i'm following this properly. Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Use UUNP Special.

That is actually a left arm bracelet that i've repositioned to the ankle in 3ds.

Can't remember the name of the mod the jewelry came from tho.

I just managed to instal this mod sucesfully, but my problem is in the description how to install the mod is writen that i can use any UNP texture but now the feed of my Character look realy wier and blocky! What did i do wrong?

Hmm try and reinstall the textures and even the feet meshes not sure whats up.

Oh btw got chaurus working  :D

chaurus.jpg

Wouldn't work when i added the bones to the pelvis, so i just added it to the tail (where the schlong basically is).

Is there already a download of this ? of the chaurus?

Any idea why she is so gaping wide? attachicon.gifGaping1.jpgattachicon.gifGaping2.jpg

Use the latest Bodyslide or use 'My Files 3' xmls should stop the gaping vagina

Please help me how to vagina animation step to step nistringextradata if I didn't understand you can help me to how to vagina animation

Follow the link on main page to the instructions of a step to step how to.

Follow the link at main page to get Bodyslide.

Select uunp special in the drop down menu in bodyslide.

Shape body the way you want with the sliders.

Done.

Do we still have to install the hdt vagina files after that or is uunp special all in one? Thanks for your time.

I think Bodyslide only contains the vagina xml, so you may need 'My Files 3' for the hdtm/hdtfinger xmls.

Is this lack of depth normal or did I mess up somewhere? Also, I'm a bit confused, is the mod Fairskin Complexion a requirment? I ask this because the textures are all messed up until I downloaded and installed fairskin.

I am having this issue as well. Anyone know what is wrong?

Thanks.

The Fairskin isn't necessarily a requirement, but you need a texture or use the TexBlend to give the vagina some detail.

Lack of depth i cant really do much because of the limitation of the mesh i used, you shouldn't really see the lack of depth when penetration is occurring anyway. 

I read how to step to step  about vagina animation from penis but its not work to open vagina animation 7b and again i thought to find way to work vagina animation from clams of skyrim vagina use files.

1. first       install Bodyslide

2. second install clams of skyrim

3. third search where is 7b body from bodyslide through UUp click

4. After click build from bodyslide 7b vagina animation is work

that's all

amazing work. these are phenomenal. keep up the good work. Do you remember where you got the anklet from? Also I want to choose UNPB but what's the difference in bodyslide between 

" UNP HDT + Vagina (Steveirage v4.3b) " and " Unified UNP Special"? 

They both have the UNPB option. Which should I choose? I want to make my animations look like yours so i want to make sure i'm following this properly. Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Use UUNP Special.

That is actually a left arm bracelet that i've repositioned to the ankle in 3ds.

Can't remember the name of the mod the jewelry came from tho.

I just managed to instal this mod sucesfully, but my problem is in the description how to install the mod is writen that i can use any UNP texture but now the feed of my Character look realy wier and blocky! What did i do wrong?

Hmm try and reinstall the textures and even the feet meshes not sure whats up.

Oh btw got chaurus working  :D

chaurus.jpg

Wouldn't work when i added the bones to the pelvis, so i just added it to the tail (where the schlong basically is).

Is there already a download of this ? of the chaurus?

I'd love to give the Chaurus one a try out as well. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing happened to me and i figured out it was my skeleton.  You may have an older version of the XP32 Maximum Skeleton - download the latest and see what happens.

Now where did i go wrong? 

67aPpBp.jpgLrLg5G9.jpgnkx1pjv.jpg

I have all the mods installed but i'm not sure why there's no physics 

I'm using mo if that helps

Edit: Fixed no animation but still missing textures!

Great mod nonetheless. Animation react smoothly.

Will have to stop using it sadly. Can't use more body sliders with it

as XP skeleton will have to overwrite more body sliders to use this mod.

Before:

hBNYnLv.jpg

After:

p51oReK.jpg

Wait have to wait for further improvements of mod.

I blended easily in seconds with Tex blender, my character has a vagina. Everything's good.

Almost.

Now I have giant tits. Adjust the weight slider? Breast scale? Still those ugly balloon tits.

Come on, what is this? How do I get my breasts back to normal?

I tried A and B versions, they're both ridiculous boobs. Guys, seriously? Why? Just why?

I'm really trying to calm down here, but whoa, wtf?

Look at the picture, they were normal before!

q2YJCT7.jpg

^ YUCK

jtIa3eN.jpg

^ NORMAL

I blended easily in seconds with Tex blender, my character has a vagina. Everything's good.

Almost.

Now I have giant tits. Adjust the weight slider? Breast scale? Still those ugly balloon tits.

Come on, what is this? How do I get my breasts back to normal?

I tried A and B versions, they're both ridiculous boobs. Guys, seriously? Why? Just why?

I'm really trying to calm down here, but whoa, wtf?

Look at the picture, they were normal before!

q2YJCT7.jpg

^ YUCK

jtIa3eN.jpg

^ NORMAL

This mod right here is for the SevenBase body. If you install it, your character will appear in the SevenBase shape, which is what you're seeing. If you want to have a 3D HDT vagina and a different shape at the same time, you will have to take a look at UUNP and BodySlide.

Oh sorry, I didn't know. I thought maybe since someone recommended this, they were paying attention to the body type I was talking about.

I should've figured out it was supposed to be a different type. I'm just getting very frustrated trying to find a working vagina!

But those boobs! Seriously? Not even huge women have boobs like that, those are silicone balloon implants.

But there are worse fantasies on the internet..

Oh sorry, I didn't know. I thought maybe since someone recommended this, they were paying attention to the body type I was talking about.

I should've figured out it was supposed to be a different type. I'm just getting very frustrated trying to find a working vagina!

But those boobs! Seriously? Not even huge women have boobs like that, those are silicone balloon implants.

But there are worse fantasies on the internet..

If you're using bodyslide and you use unp based bodies it's under unp special. The vagina might rage on you and if it does see Asrienda's instructions in the OP of this thread. It helped me immensely.

If you're using bodyslide and you use unp based bodies it's under unp special. The vagina might rage on you and if it does see Asrienda's instructions in the OP of this thread. It helped me immensely.

I've never tried bodyslide before, but I'm going to have to. Uh.. what do I download first for a working vagina?

Before I download bodyslide, if I want.. bouncy boobs and butt with a collision vag, where do I go?

I have.. SKSE, Realistic Ragdolls, FNIS, HDT PE, Schlongs of Skyrim.. I run FNIS every time I try a mod like this or additions/requirements.

Where to for a UNPish vagina, what's required there, and then bodyslide?

Or.. or wait, I'm supposed to convert this type to bodyslide? I couldn't get the vagina for this one to work.

Or the one from Bounce and Jiggles 6.1 HDT. Despite somebody packing everything I should need into one .zip

Collision never works..

I've never tried bodyslide before, but I'm going to have to. Uh.. what do I download first for a working vagina?

Before I download bodyslide, if I want.. bouncy boobs and butt with a collision vag, where do I go?

I have.. SKSE, Realistic Ragdolls, FNIS, HDT PE, Schlongs of Skyrim.. I run FNIS every time I try a mod like this or additions/requirements.

Where to for a UNPish vagina, what's required there, and then bodyslide?

Or.. or wait, I'm supposed to convert this type to bodyslide? I couldn't get the vagina for this one to work.

Or the one from Bounce and Jiggles 6.1 HDT. Despite somebody packing everything I should need into one .zip

Collision never works..

You need only the latest BodySlide main file from the Nexus and some sort of UNP compatible body and head textures.

Then you run BodySlide (through MO, if you use MO), choose Unified UNP Special and the shape preset you'd like and click "Build".

Don't forget to build Unified UNP Feet and Unified UNP Hands with the same preset as well.

Lastly, you need to blend the vagina textures onto the body textures you have installed. For that, run the TexBlendUUNP.exe program that comes with the BodySlide download, and blend the diffuse, specular and normal map textures. You can customize texture resolutions in the BaseBody.xml file in TexBlend's directory.

UUNP Special is already linked to the hdtVagina.xml file it comes with.

You need only the latest BodySlide main file from the Nexus and some sort of UNP compatible body and head textures.

Then you run BodySlide (through MO, if you use MO), choose Unified UNP Special and the shape preset you'd like and click "Build".

Don't forget to build Unified UNP Feet and Unified UNP Hands with the same preset as well.

Lastly, you need to blend the vagina textures onto the body textures you have installed. For that, run the TexBlendUUNP.exe program that comes with the BodySlide download, and blend the diffuse, specular and normal map textures. You can customize texture resolutions in the BaseBody.xml file in TexBlend's directory.

Just tried that, same as all the others. Bodyslide was not as hard as I thought it would be, but..

I checked the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, they have the HDT Havok Path for the name row and hdtvagina.xml in the string row

Same for the malebody .nif files (Schlongs of Skyrim), they have HDT Havok Path and hdtml.xml

For guys, the NPC GenitalsBase and NPCGenitals01 doesn't have HDT HP and hdtml.xml..

But they're linked to the same names in the name row.. there is no strings row.. I don't think it needs that..?

I run FNIS for Users before starting up every time. Never any opening.

My clam stays shut tight every single mod I try. Sex mods I'm using: SexLab Romance V106 and 0seksynet. Tried on both of them every time.

ZnOTu5Q.jpg

I need a Skyrim gynecologist..

Just tried that, same as all the others. Bodyslide was not as hard as I thought it would be, but..

I checked the femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif, they have the HDT Havok Path for the name row and hdtvagina.xml in the string row

Same for the malebody .nif files (Schlongs of Skyrim), they have HDT Havok Path and hdtml.xml

For guys, the NPC GenitalsBase and NPCGenitals01 doesn't have HDT HP and hdtml.xml..

But they're linked to the same names in the name row.. there is no strings row.. I don't think it needs that..?

I run FNIS for Users before starting up every time. Never any opening.

My clam stays shut tight every single mod I try. Sex mods I'm using: SexLab Romance V106 and 0seksynet. Tried on both of them every time.

ZnOTu5Q.jpg

I need a Skyrim gynecologist..

Check this post here....http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/?p=1183024

You'll need nifskope on your computer as well.

Check this post here....http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/?p=1183024

Well without downloading 7B HDT, either one, because I'm refusing giant balloon shaped boobs..

I have the UUNP now. The only part of all those steps from that link I didn't try was using NifSkope to add the extra nistring data to male genitals.

So now I did that, and the data is there, when it wasn't before. (I skipped the finger experimental, as I'm trying to get my vagina to open first)

There is one other thing. I don't use RaceMenu.

I just tried RaceMenu, that's not the problem either..

The UUNP vagina simply won't, even with HDT Havok and .xml files added to the extra nistring data for femalebody 0 & 1 and both male genitals.

Same as this one wouldn't open when I tried it, same as CBBE, it's just clenched tight clam land  :(

Well without downloading 7B HDT, either one, because I'm refusing giant balloon shaped boobs..

I have the UUNP now. The only part of all those steps from that link I didn't try was using NifSkope to add the extra nistring data to male genitals.

So now I did that, and the data is there, when it wasn't before. (I skipped the finger experimental, as I'm trying to get my vagina to open first)

There is one other thing. I don't use RaceMenu.

I just tried RaceMenu, that's not the problem either..

The UUNP vagina simply won't, even with HDT Havok and .xml files added to the extra nistring data for femalebody 0 & 1 and both male genitals.

Same as this one wouldn't open when I tried it, same as CBBE, it's just clenched tight clam land :(

The only step I see you could have missed is adding the data to SOS. I've gotten the vagina to work on several unp body styles even the ones without "balloon shaped breasts". i even got it to work with the strapon as well. For the record I also got clams and daemonics vaginas to work on cbbe too. I'm at a loss.

Edit: Just to be sure you did pick UNP Special when making your body, right?

The only step I see you could have missed is adding the data to SOS. I've gotten the vagina to work on several unp body styles even the ones without "balloon shaped breasts". i even got it to work with the strapon as well. For the record I also got clams and daemonics vaginas to work on cbbe too. I'm at a loss.

Edit: Just to be sure you did pick UNP Special when making your body, right?

Yep, and I added the data to the .nif's of male genitals as well as checked the male body nif's to make sure they had the .xml and HDT Havok

did the exact same thing for femalebody 0 and 1 .nif's

Also chose UNP Special, UNPB type. Clams is one mod I haven't tried yet, but I'm pretty sure nothing's ever going to work at this point  <_<

Just in case anyone stops by who has had the same problem with this mod, or all the other mods I have been complaining about...!

I figured out the problem!  :)  ;)  :P  :D  :lol:  ^_^

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54044/? <- Standard with Collision, that's it! That's what I was missing!

Hey Stevierage

Any chance you can provide a tutorial on how to make those creatures HDT collision active with your body? So atleast ppl can help you expand the use of this amazing body?

Have tried this post here?........Link

Yes i have read it, already got the concept BUT! How to make the xml files?

Their always refering to "my" xml files they made, for me to attach them to some body in nifscope is not the problem.

But for users to get started a tutorial on making xml files is needed. Example:

Optional, but highly recommended: install My Files 3.rar.
"My Files 3.rar", install the hdtfingers.xml file
  •  "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml"
  • "String Data" value will be "Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtmalewolf.xml"

All the time its these premade xml files.

How do we make them?

been diving around different forums without success, ended up at some weird chinese site that was on to something but translate failed.

Hey Stevierage

Any chance you can provide a tutorial on how to make those creatures HDT collision active with your body? So atleast ppl can help you expand the use of this amazing body?

Have tried this post here?........Link
Yes i have read it, already got the concept BUT! How to make the xml files?

Their always refering to "my" xml files they made, for me to attach them to some body in nifscope is not the problem.

But for users to get started a tutorial on making xml files is needed. Example:

Optional, but highly recommended: install My Files 3.rar.

"My Files 3.rar", install the hdtfingers.xml file

All the time its these premade xml files.

How do we make them?

been diving around different forums without success, ended up at some weird chinese site that was on to something but translate failed.

You didn't actually download the files and look at them. No one needs to make xml files. They are premade and they are installed when you install the HDT Vagina or if you use bodyslide the UNP Special. The "my files" you are referring to are different xml edits of the xml files. If you use "my files" overwrite the files in Data>SKSE>Plugins manually and don't use NMM or MO. Also, the xml files for wolf and dogs are also installed when you install the HDT files for them. Get it now... ;)

I'm having an intermittent texture problem that I'm at a loss to diagnose. When it happens, all female body textures (with the exception of Argonian and Khajiit, which I have not yet messed with) will be solid black from a distance, and covered in triangles up close. Please find attached a few screenshots, and forgive the default Nord; I wanted to document that it happens to new games too.

post-74793-0-45859500-1442412892_thumb.jpg post-74793-0-49793600-1442412905_thumb.jpg post-74793-0-68326300-1442412918_thumb.jpg post-74793-0-40727300-1442412925_thumb.jpg post-74793-0-89302900-1442413065_thumb.jpg post-74793-0-79237500-1442413070_thumb.jpg post-74793-0-27985900-1442413076_thumb.jpg post-74793-0-45045600-1442413088_thumb.jpg post-74793-0-33781700-1442413092_thumb.jpg post-74793-0-89727300-1442413096_thumb.jpg post-74793-0-33606400-1442413100_thumb.jpg

It doesn't happen all the time, and I haven't yet been able to figure out a reliable way to make it happen or not happen. When it does happen, sometimes I can fix it by going into Racemenu, switching to an Argonian or Khajiit since neither race is affected, then switching back; sometimes I can fix it by exiting to the main menu, starting a new game, quitting that, then loading my old save; and other times I have to quit outright and hope it's less obstinate next time I start Skyrim. It affects new games and old saves with equal frequency. I've only seen it disappear mid-play when one of my "fixes" (and I use that term loosely) works, and I've never seen it appear in the middle of play.

I'm pretty sure it's related to the Texblending I did to add textures to the HDT vagina, since it only appeared after I did that and goes away when I swap my original textures back in. Expectedly, it doesn't affect heads, and until I messed about with hand textures in an effort to figure out what the devil was going on, it didn't affect those either. Body and hands are never affected separately, for the record. If it's relevant, I'm using the higher rez install option of Mature Skins.

I followed the instructions in the linked tutorial, and used the UUNP labeled copy of Texblend that came bundled with the most recent release of Bodyslide 2. While I'm pretty sure I did as they said, I've evidently gotten something wrong, so I guess I can't say for certain that my problem isn't between my keyboard and chair. Google turned up a mess of conflicting answers, of which this post seemed the most pertinent. I reverted to the original textures and then did what the dude said before trying Texblend a second time (following its instructions on hand textures as an experiment was how I broke those), and it feels like it made the problem somewhat less consistent, but that could be my imagination.

What's odd is that it seems to happen less frequently the less mods I run. I'm running a mess of mods both SexLab related and not, and when I disabled a boatload of them for testing some (probably?) unrelated game stability issues, it felt like the texture bug would happen a lot less.

Interestingly, my wife has this happen sometimes too on a Khajiit with unmodified skin textures. She's not using the HDT vagina (or any LL mods at all), and sees it happen only in conjunction with Bathing in Skyrim, which I'm not even running. I'm not sure it's related since her problems do emerge mid-play, are generally less obstinate than mine, and (as far as we can tell) are caused by completely different things. It looks the exact same when it happens, though, and the Racemenu fix works consistently for her too, so I don't know; I'm pretty far out of my depth here, so I'm just tossing out anything that sounds vaguely relevant.

On the upside, the mesh side of things is working like a dream and looks absolutely fantastic when the textures decide to behave.

You didn't actually download the files and look at them. No one needs to make xml files. They are premade and they are installed when you install the HDT Vagina or if you use bodyslide the UNP Special. The "my files" you are referring to are different xml edits of the xml files. If you use "my files" overwrite the files in Data>SKSE>Plugins manually and don't use NMM or MO. Also, the xml files for wolf and dogs are also installed when you install the HDT files for them. Get it now... ;)

So if i understand correcly i can duplicate the .xml file for say wolf to be used with bear (renamed bear.xml) to create hdt reaction with body?

Interestingly, my wife has this happen sometimes too on a Khajiit with unmodified skin textures.

Your wife?!

So if i understand correcly i can duplicate the .xml file for say wolf to be used with bear (renamed bear.xml) to create hdt reaction with body?

I don't think so and that's a question more for Stevierage than me but look at this post and as far as I know these are the only working beasts with hdt vagina...http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/?p=1238312

Interestingly, my wife has this happen sometimes too on a Khajiit with unmodified skin textures.

Your wife?!

Yeah that's not so far out of the qestion..lol. My wife doesn't play but she cracks up at the level of sexuality and BDSM themes that are in this game... ;)

I don't think so and that's a question more for Stevierage than me but look at this post and as far as I know these are the only working beasts with hdt vagina...http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43159-sevenbase-hdt-vagina/?p=1238312

But that was the question all along, i need to be able to create my own .xml files as stevierage does to be able to create vagina react to custom schlongs/objects.

Without the know how to make xml files the rest is pointless.

And steiverage does not answer to this either.

But that was the question all along, i need to be able to create my own .xml files as stevierage does to be able to create vagina react to custom schlongs/objects.

Without the know how to make xml files the rest is pointless.

And steiverage does not answer to this either.

Okay, you really didn't get that point across, the way you phrased it made it seem as you really didn't read it thru. Well, that's as far as my help desk goes, someone more advanced than I has to help you from here on out.