[Obsolete] SevenBase HDT Vagina and HDT Creatures

Got it working with a few tweaks to the femalebody.nif file. The flapping bug is the most annoying thing about this mods right now. Based on the only 2 solutions the only way to solve it is equip the Havok or Equip chest armor...

Does the Havok thing come with this mod or should I keep using the one I got from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/page-1????

Got it working with a few tweaks to the femalebody.nif file. The flapping bug is the most annoying thing about this mods right now. Based on the only 2 solutions the only way to solve it is equip the Havok or Equip chest armor...

Does the Havok thing come with this mod or should I keep using the one I got from here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27122-working-vagina-hdt-collisions-hair-physics-now-with-belly-support/page-1????

The Havok Object does not come with this mod.

And this is supposed to work on NPCs right

?

The Havok Object does not come with this mod.

Ok could you give me a link to where I would get it. Using the mod is changing the model I'm using. 

This mod has zero animations, the animations come from sexlab and non-sexlab animation pack, but yes if you've installed everything correctly it's supposed to look like that.

character

It's whatever body is used for, NPC or PC.

This mod has zero animations, the animations come from sexlab and non-sexlab animation pack, but yes if you've installed everything correctly it's supposed to look like that.

character

I mean vaginal animations. 

Are the final animations supposed to look like this: http://gfycat.com/TangibleSevereAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle?

I do not have this. 

Neither do I but it works.

hmmm. What have I done wrong. I have the textures and their fine, and the vag opens up when I start an animation but there is no collision detection between the vag and the schlong. 

How many nif files do I have to edit using nifSkope if I don't use any custom races?

character

Are the final animations supposed to look like this: http://gfycat.com/TangibleSevereAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle?

I do not have this. 

hmmm. What have I done wrong. I have the textures and their fine, and the vag opens up when I start an animation but there is no collision detection between the vag and the schlong. 

How many nif files do I have to edit using nifSkope if I don't use any custom races?

Go to page 30 there is a step by step guide to get it to work. You have to edit at least 6-8 different nif files depending on what you plan to use the vag for ET. Animals, fingering.

character

I do not have this. 

Go to page 30 there is a step by step guide to get it to work. You have to edit at least 6-8 different nif files depending on what you plan to use the vag for ET. Animals, fingering.

That post only mentions two nif files. Right now I only want to get penetration working. I assume I have to edit the SOS nif files aswell? Do I edit them the same as I did for the femalebody0 and femalebody1? Thanks again. 

Which nif files exactly? 

character

I do not have this. 

That post only mentions two nif files. Right now I only want to get penetration working. I assume I have to edit the SOS nif files aswell? Do I edit them the same as I did for the femalebody0 and femalebody1? Thanks again. 

Which nif files exactly? 

It already says (If you read it...) You need to do the SOS Nif files too, presumably all of them...

character

I do not have this. 

Which nif files exactly? 

It already says (If you read it...) You need to do the SOS Nif files too, presumably all of them...

Yes I did. Just trying to go over what I may have missed. 

I have it twitching like mad now. 

character

I do not have this. 

Which nif files exactly? 

One last question. I think I have it working but the schlong still can overlap the womans body. Is the schlong supposed to sort of be directed toward the vagina so it doesn't overlap?

character

I do not have this. 

Which nif files exactly? 

One last question. I think I have it working but the schlong still can overlap the womans body. Is the schlong supposed to sort of be directed toward the vagina so it doesn't overlap?

You have to position it with SexLab, like the mod said "Some positions it look good, some it won't".

character

I do not have this. 

Which nif files exactly? 

You have to position it with SexLab, like the mod said "Some positions it look good, some it won't".

Thanks for your help! I just noticed that the vag is almost lopsided. Only one side looks normal. Any way to fix this? 

character

I do not have this. 

Which nif files exactly? 

Thanks for your help! I just noticed that the vag is almost lopsided. Only one side looks normal. Any way to fix this? 

Again, positioning.

Move the character around a bit with the Sexlab controls until the vagina is being pushed out evenly on both sides.

Some animations such as the 'Arrok Leg up Fuck' are slightly off-center and need one or 2 adjustments to the right to get lined up properly.

I'm using "My file 3" and i want to said it (vagina + finger) work perfect, thanks you Stevie But i check it with Arrok boob job, boobjob animation => breast no collision, and leito anal animation, anal dodge style => Butt no collision. Can you and someone help me, please?

I'm using "My file 3" and i want to said it (vagina + finger) work perfect, thanks you Stevie But i check it with Arrok boob job, boobjob animation => breast no collision, and leito anal animation, anal dodge style => Butt no collision. Can you and someone help me, please?

I'm not sure if this will help, but:

for femalehead.nif, (Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalehead.nif), do you have a nistringsextradata that points to:

Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

and

Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdt.xml

fo3SWu6.png

for femalehead.nif, (Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalehead.nif), do you have a nistringsextradata that points to:

and

Just curious, but is the hdt.xml for your collisions or is the default.xml, (i have never used a hdt.xml).

If your hdt.xml is for your collisions and your default.xml is just for your bounce etc, i don't think you need to link your default.xml to any body part as the bounce always gets applied no matter if it's linked or not.

Small update on other creatures i'm trying to 'HDT', i've ran into some difficulties with the skeletons (i think).

Depending on the creature, the collisions are only getting applied to only the GenitalsBase bone or from the GenitalsBase to Genitals03 bone and can't figure out why.

I can only guess that maybe from moving (lengthening) the Genital bones to much might have something to do with it.

The chaurus for example, though i thought i got it working, the collision is only happening at the GenitalBase bone (or maybe GenitalBase and Genital01).

Other creatures like the Ashman, uses a skeleton similar to the Draugr but the schlong is in a different position (and bigger) seems to only have collisions from the GenitalsBase to Genitals03.

While some might say it's fine, you may not get any belly collisions.

GiF

post-33558-0-05173900-1436903193_thumb.jpg

The Giant is just plain weird, as i'm using the same beasts.xml as the the other creatures, but the vagina, butt, and the belly are deforming like crazy.

But atleast i have the Giants fingers colliding  :D.

Giant_fingers.png

(xml still needs some tweaking).

I also scaled down the Ashman's schlong but mainly i had changed the textures a bit too.

Ashman.png

Ashman1.png

So back to scratching my head.....

and

Just curious, but is the hdt.xml for your collisions or is the default.xml, (i have never used a hdt.xml).

If your hdt.xml is for your collisions and your default.xml is just for your bounce etc, i don't think you need to link your default.xml to any body part as the bounce always gets applied no matter if it's linked or not.

Small update on other creatures i'm trying to 'HDT', i've ran into some difficulties with the skeletons (i think).

Depending on the creature, the collisions are only getting applied to only the GenitalsBase bone or from the GenitalsBase to Genitals03 bone and can't figure out why.

I can only guess that maybe from moving (lengthening) the Genital bones to much might have something to do with it.

The chaurus for example, though i thought i got it working, the collision is only happening at the GenitalBase bone (or maybe GenitalBase and Genital01).

Other creatures like the Ashman, uses a skeleton similar to the Draugr but the schlong is in a different position (and bigger) seems to only have collisions from the GenitalsBase to Genitals03.

While some might say it's fine, you may not get any belly collisions.

GiF

attachicon.gifashman-1.jpg

The Giant is just plain weird, as i'm using the same beasts.xml as the the other creatures, but the vagina, butt, and the belly are deforming like crazy.

But atleast i have the Giants fingers colliding  :D.

Giant_fingers.png

(xml still needs some tweaking).

I also scaled down the Ashman's schlong but mainly i had changed the textures a bit too.

Ashman.png

Ashman1.png

So back to scratching my head.....

I actually don't know where hdt.xml comes from. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

and

Sadly, i Know it, i add xml in bodypart correct. This issue just on hdtm.xml of "my file 3". I change used the Derpakiin's XML ( include hdtm.xml and hdtvagina.xml) the breast and butt work with collision.

привет ребята  я не особо разбираюсь во всех этих файловых прибомбасах и нет времени вникать  у меня вопрос : а нет -ли возможности просто скинуть уже готовые файлы  чем обьяснять куда и что вставить и с помощью какой проги ?  ведь хочется посмотреть на все в действии не только на картинке , да и проще чем писать кучю пояснений ..

я понимаю что надо и самому ну а всетаки ...?