Piss Kink / Omorashi Mod

View File

Hi, everyone! ! I talked about this a few years ago and I finally picked this mod idea back up to create it! This is my omorashi kink mod, but now it's just a piss kink mod in case I have other ideas. I am a new modder so please tell me if anything is broken. Also, I will be posting more mods on my Tumblr (idk if I'll post this one yet) if you're interested, which is also cowplantscandance! I am very proud of all the things I figured out making this mod.

TRAITS
There are two traits added with this mod. One is for sims who like wetting themselves. The other is for sims who like to watch others wet themselves. You can have both traits!
You can add these traits manually to your sims in the Piss Kink Mod menu under Add Omorashi Traits.

BUFFS

Sims who like wetting will get lustful when they need to pee. They'll also get lustful when they wet themselves.

Sims who like witnessing wetting will get lustful around sims who need to pee. They'll get especially lustful when they witness a sim wet themselves.

Sims who don't like witnessing wetting can also react to a sim wetting themselves! They'll be either embarrassed (for them) or disgusted depending on their traits.

INTERACTIONS
Sims who like wetting can now wet themselves on the spot.

Sims who like witnessing wetting can ask a wetter to wet themselves. If the wetter's bladder is too high, they'll say not now and your sim will get a disappointed buff. If their bladder is low enough, they'll immediately wet themselves.

Sims who like wetting can mention they need to pee and sims will react differently. I would like to add even more variety soon.

I previously had more interactions such as a small change for a kinkless sim to gain one or both kinks when talking about it, but it randomly broke for no reason despite previously working fine, so it's scrapped for now.

OTHER FEATURES
Bladder failure now adds back 50% of its hygiene bar for more convenience and less mess. Sims will still immediately want to go shower, however.
Sims who like wetting will never autonomously use the toilet.
There are two custom wants: Wet self and witness a wetting. However, I couldn't get them to show up no matter what I did, so let me know if you see them, or if you know how to properly number them so they'll show up. No amount of rerolling the wants made them pop up. But if they do pop up, they SHOULD work. Probably. I don't know because I can't TEST them.

REQUIREMENTS
Lumpinou's Mood Pack as I used a couple of their emotions for this mod! This is my second mod ever and I already feel so fancy hehe.

CONFLICTS
I overrode the Peed Self buff to make sims be able to react to it without the Likes Wetting trait on the target sim. Anything that overrides this buff will conflict. Nothing else should conflict, but let me know if it does.

FUTURE IDEAS
- Rewrite the buffs to be a bit more interesting and spicy.
- Add a wet patch overlay when sims wet themselves
- Add compatibility with the WW pee on spot animation. I got this to work but it was finicky with sims reacting to it or not (they didn't notice half the time) so I scrapped it for now. I WILL bring this back though because this is more of my taste.
- Add more social interactions

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/04/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/mood-pack-mod-v1-43759541

Thanks for posting such a fantastic mod which i'm waiting for so many years!

And here's my little suggestions and hope:

1.maybe it's great to improve npc's behaviour to make npcs who like to wet themselves automatically wet.

2.Those who dont like wetting automatically use ww pee on spot if there isn't a nearby toilet.Also, there can be a new trait that a sim likes to pee outside

3.I will appreciate it if you add a new animation to pee in a glass or a bottle, just like the dd dirty play pack.

thx! all my sims pee alot (esp Gwen) so any pee related mods are very welcome!

Needs a 3rd trait = Pee Drinker!  that Lupo pack has a few pee drinking animations, maybe u can connect that

to a 'drink pee' option to a sim that needs to go!

ALSO can u attempt to change the clean pee puddle from using a mop to getting on all 4's & lick up the puddle!

And lastly we need new pee poses! Using WW yes u can pee where ever on floors but its the same sqwatt no matter where u go!

u probubly can't add poses to that BUT if u can do animations, even if its just a pose with pee flow, maybe you can

put them in the Teasing category & have pee on couch, pee on chair, pee in sink, ect depending what u click on!

Pee in bed after waking up but before getting out of bed would be nice too!

i'lll keep my eye on this one! thx

16 hours ago, 15yin said:

Thanks for posting such a fantastic mod which i'm waiting for so many years!

And here's my little suggestions and hope:

1.maybe it's great to improve npc's behaviour to make npcs who like to wet themselves automatically wet.

2.Those who dont like wetting automatically use ww pee on spot if there isn't a nearby toilet.Also, there can be a new trait that a sim likes to pee outside

3.I will appreciate it if you add a new animation to pee in a glass or a bottle, just like the dd dirty play pack.

Hi! Thanks for commenting. I can probably figure out the first two, but the third one sounds too ambitious right now.

I will make the "Wet Self" interaction anonymous in my next update and I'll see if NPCs will do it on their own or not! I didn't think people would want it set as autonomous so there weren't random puddles everywhere.

5 hours ago, sims123456798 said:

Is there any way to open a .rar on mac that you know of? everything i've tried corrupts it. :/

I don't have a mac, but I looked something up.

https://cleanerone.trendmicro.com/blog/how-to-open-rar-files-on-mac/#:~:text=Right click the RAR file and choose open with Unzip One.&text=Because you've choose the,and wait for a second.

Does this work?

If not, you could try using winebottler. It's a mac program that emulates windows to use windows programs.

Hi. I downloaded and installed this and I had some weird issue. Just to rule out any other mods, this was the only script mod I added to my game on this day. Yesterday I had no issues, and they all went away after I removed the mod. So what happened was: Household with 4 sims in a rental lot. Sims 1 and 4 interacted in "pee yourself". Game UI broke. The left bar, where we see the queue, just vanished for these sims. Sims 1 and 4 faces at the bottom of the UI became unclickable. Sims 2 and 3 were working fine and left bar in UI would appear for them. Don't know if anyone else had an issue like this, but I thought I should let you know.

For extra info: Using the current versions of WW, Nisa, Basemental and BDP. Also using Scubumbo's XML injector and Lot 51 library. Neither MCCC nor BE caught any errors.

First off, love the mod. Definitely adds to the game play. One thing, is it possible to get the mod without the bladder failure that adds back 50% of its hygiene bar. I use another mod that makes my sim "more in the mood" when they have low hygiene. They would go perfectly together.

21 hours ago, fistguybr said:

Hi. I downloaded and installed this and I had some weird issue. Just to rule out any other mods, this was the only script mod I added to my game on this day. Yesterday I had no issues, and they all went away after I removed the mod. So what happened was: Household with 4 sims in a rental lot. Sims 1 and 4 interacted in "pee yourself". Game UI broke. The left bar, where we see the queue, just vanished for these sims. Sims 1 and 4 faces at the bottom of the UI became unclickable. Sims 2 and 3 were working fine and left bar in UI would appear for them. Don't know if anyone else had an issue like this, but I thought I should let you know.

For extra info: Using the current versions of WW, Nisa, Basemental and BDP. Also using Scubumbo's XML injector and Lot 51 library. Neither MCCC nor BE caught any errors.

I have no idea how my mod would break the UI like this since I never touched anything in the UI, but I'll still try to replicate this and get back to you.

20 hours ago, Vonbone said:

First off, love the mod. Definitely adds to the game play. One thing, is it possible to get the mod without the bladder failure that adds back 50% of its hygiene bar. I use another mod that makes my sim "more in the mood" when they have low hygiene. They would go perfectly together.

Yeah, my next upload will have a version without the hygiene increase. I was considering getting rid of it, anyway. Thanks for commenting :)

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to still have the "pee walk" that sims do when their bladder need is low? I noticed that if a Sim has the "Likes to wet" trait, they stop doing that walk and do their normal walk cycle or the one that's associated with the flirty trait.

On 1/17/2024 at 1:01 AM, SirOnyxs said:

Is it possible to still have the "pee walk" that sims do when their bladder need is low? I noticed that if a Sim has the "Likes to wet" trait, they stop doing that walk and do their normal walk cycle or the one that's associated with the flirty trait.

Thanks for letting me know! I'm guessing the buff I overrode is what causes this walk, so I need to figure out how to reapply this type of walk to the custom buff.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice mod so far. I hope you'll continue developing it.

Some ideas if you feel up to it:

• Pee holding skill - sort of like fitness where a sim can only practice it for a limited time before becoming fatigued. I'm thinking of this being a self interaction that applies a buff which prevents bladder failure (found a mod that applied this function in a way, might be useful https://modthesims.info/d/646711/only-children-pee-themselves.html). Other interactions can reduce the time such as drinking more water or add time such as the pee-pee dance. Sims with and without the traits you made could use this skill with differing mood shifts (wetters get lusty while others get uncomfortable).
  • "Hold it" competitions - multiple sims try to outlast each others' bladder control. During the competition, use social interactions such as drinking more and talking about water to move the competition forward. If you made the pee holding skill, those interactions can be used as well to affect the outcome. The traits you made and relationship between participants affect reactions to winning/losing the competition (ex. lovers with corresponding wetting traits get really lusty, winner with likes to watch wetting gets lusty, loser with likes to wet gets lusty, normal sims get confident winning or embarrassed losing).
  • Bulging bladder - if you're really ambitious you can try making a pregnant belly morph caused by letting the bladder motive get very low (because if it's not coming out, it's definitely taking up space). I know Nisa's Wicked Perversions (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5002-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/) has a custom pregnancy which might provide something to work off of to get this idea going if you wish to try.

Good luck and looking forward to any updates.

On 1/28/2024 at 5:17 PM, goldfish201 said:

Nice mod so far. I hope you'll continue developing it.

Some ideas if you feel up to it:

• Pee holding skill - sort of like fitness where a sim can only practice it for a limited time before becoming fatigued. I'm thinking of this being a self interaction that applies a buff which prevents bladder failure (found a mod that applied this function in a way, might be useful https://modthesims.info/d/646711/only-children-pee-themselves.html). Other interactions can reduce the time such as drinking more water or add time such as the pee-pee dance. Sims with and without the traits you made could use this skill with differing mood shifts (wetters get lusty while others get uncomfortable).
  • "Hold it" competitions - multiple sims try to outlast each others' bladder control. During the competition, use social interactions such as drinking more and talking about water to move the competition forward. If you made the pee holding skill, those interactions can be used as well to affect the outcome. The traits you made and relationship between participants affect reactions to winning/losing the competition (ex. lovers with corresponding wetting traits get really lusty, winner with likes to watch wetting gets lusty, loser with likes to wet gets lusty, normal sims get confident winning or embarrassed losing).
  • Bulging bladder - if you're really ambitious you can try making a pregnant belly morph caused by letting the bladder motive get very low (because if it's not coming out, it's definitely taking up space). I know Nisa's Wicked Perversions (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5002-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/) has a custom pregnancy which might provide something to work off of to get this idea going if you wish to try.

Good luck and looking forward to any updates.

The pee holding skill is a really good idea! I'll see if I can include that in my next update.

Hi guys. I'm reworking this mod from scratch so it's easier to update in the future as the way I initially did it was messy and confusing. I believe I've figured out how to fix the pee walk disappearing, so that will most likely be fixed in the next update! I'll also most likely include more social interactions in the next update.

49 minutes ago, cowplantscandance said:

Hi guys. I'm reworking this mod from scratch so it's easier to update in the future as the way I initially did it was messy and confusing. I believe I've figured out how to fix the pee walk disappearing, so that will most likely be fixed in the next update! I'll also most likely include more social interactions in the next update.

Thanks for the update! Your mod is really great!

Will you also add some more options for the sims to talk about peeing?

Imo it would also be a great feature if the peeing related traits could be chosen during character creation in cas. A pee-related aspiration would also be cool!

Do you know if it's possible to increase the frequency of which the "pee dance" animation happens, or maybe a way to add in a trait that makes sims more likely to do those animations more when their bladder is low?

Potential question (I enjoy the piss kink portion; I'm not personally a fan of the Omorashi part but I absolutely am not shaming any who are) for the piss kink trait specifically. Is there a way currently, or plans for the future, to allow sims to piss on others or be pissed on? The watersports side of the mod is definitely what drew me to this.

Another poster gave the idea of drinking pee. I'm not sure if that was more like "drinks pee from glass" type of suggestion, or more WW animation focused like having a sim on their knees actively drinking as they're pissed on. The latter would be insanely amazing.

EDIT: Also, potentially a tie-in to the Werewolf's "Mark Territory" ability/action so instead of being embarrassed the sim would have a positive reaction; and so would any others who enjoy piss.

Edited by TastefullyAdult
On 1/8/2024 at 1:14 AM, fistguybr said:

I have the same problem. maybe some moodlet is conflicting? i also installed alchemist's kinky expansion

• 1 month later...

hey thanks for making this mod!! just found it and im very satisfied with so far :D i cant wait to see what more u have in store for the brand new version if ur starting from scratch!

i saw u talk abt removing the 50% hygiene recovery tho, do u think its possible to somehow keep that while somehow giving others the opportunity to not recover it, like maybe seperate traits or something? its fine if u cant, i have a mod that removes low hygiene dirt/ui cheats anyway but its still convenient to have that hygiene recovered personally.

also i think itd be cute if sims did the swooning animation (the one after being caressed on the cheek) or something similar after the wetting animation though im not sure if thats possible LOL im not a modder and i know nothing about it. i think itd be cuter to see instead of having a sim react to being dirty after wetting, the hygiene reactions takes me out of the mood.

On 2/2/2024 at 8:37 AM, cowplantscandance said:

the mod doesn't work great for me atm, so i'm really curious how the update's coming along, if you don't mind me asking