Hai! Sorry just saw your posts, is VT causing any interference? or is it just the blood draining that doesn't work? (Which it wont)

Thanks btw ^^

Yeah the blood draining / feeding didn't work properly.

Oh well, no big loss. Deadly Drain more awesome anyway! :)

sorry for pestering.... but your mod is involved   http://www.loverslab...015/?p=1325521 (first tries to solve it and my ways to find a solution)

last tries I did was deactivating succubus heart, cleaning with PDT, reloading the cleaned game, new save, reactivating succubus heart (and deadly drain).. and all worked.... saved again... reload... nothing from your mod worked again... so it looks as if something is not triggered at reloading, even if the message at loadtime appears what version of your mod is running

it is the same behaviour with or without deadly drain... if it helps... the other way round... deadly drain with or without your mod shows the same misbehaviour... after clean saving, cleaning all scripts from the save .. reloading/reactivating works.. but not the following save and reloading

hope, I could help out with your mod... I love it and I hope you will found a solution very fast

WhiteNinja

P.S.: I will send a copy to your forum, maybe there are help from others, too

sorry for pestering.... but your mod is involved   http://www.loverslab...015/?p=1325521 (first tries to solve it and my ways to find a solution)

last tries I did was deactivating succubus heart, cleaning with PDT, reloading the cleaned game, new save, reactivating succubus heart (and deadly drain).. and all worked.... saved again... reload... nothing from your mod worked again... so it looks as if something is not triggered at reloading, even if the message at loadtime appears what version of your mod is running

it is the same behaviour with or without deadly drain... if it helps... the other way round... deadly drain with or without your mod shows the same misbehaviour... after clean saving, cleaning all scripts from the save .. reloading/reactivating works.. but not the following save and reloading

hope, I could help out with your mod... I love it and I hope you will found a solution very fast

WhiteNinja

Hmm from the logs it looks like DD is doing fine in all of them, first of all, are you using the latest version? The <null> ones are scrap data that is from a split with another mod I made gonna clean that up.

I don't fully understand the issue, so nothing works at all? No hotkeys or visual effects? And this starts happening after a save game?

How many mods in total are you running?

And do you have any mods that manage save games and clean them somehow?

WhiteNinja

Hmm from the logs it looks like DD is doing fine in all of them, first of all, are you using the latest version? The <null> ones are scrap data that is from a split with another mod I made gonna clean that up.

I don't fully understand the issue, so nothing works at all? No hotkeys or visual effects? And this starts happening after a save game?

How many mods in total are you running?

And do you have any mods that manage save games and clean them somehow?

I love DD (using 1.5.1) and I am not saying, that the mod is not working (when active), if initialized it will work with changing cells (open doors, fasttravel) - but if the game is reloaded there are none visual effects during sexscenes... since I observed this at the beginning of a game I didn't test whether followers could drain during fights... since Succubus Heart has its own "sexual drain" I am disabling that function there - don't need double functions and your mod is enhancing draining very well.

I testet with a vanilla start (no mods, just before choosing a char in Helgen) and Alternate Life... no differences... all mods ( I send a plugin.txt with all mods - all are newest versions, ca. 230 mods - only changed SOS-skeleton now to xpmse for further testings)... my guessing so far is, that there is a strange loadorder I cant dissolve, yet... I am playing more or less with these mods several month without any problems (I love to build new games, strategies so mainly every day or two I am starting with new ones)...

I found out, that Mod-Organizer had other loadorders as mentioned for MNC, but bringing it into the correct order (and locking them) didn't solved the problem.. so I am hunting all other mods down for installing failures... in Mod-Organizer I have no serious conflicts, hidding double scripts so that only the one who is needed can be used... same for double .esp)... conflicts are mosly double textures or such entries

the only strange information I am getting is the double information for loading creature-animations for SL 1.60 HF2 at rebuilding 

my box is running with 50-60 fps mostly (even during heavy fights, using even uGrids=11 for slowing it down, sometimes I am spawning 40 enemies around me just for having a little stress on the machine - playing with QuadSli), even Sand of Time can't disturbe the game very much

I am cleaning saves when I want to find failures with Papyrus Data Transfer GUI 1.2... but the strange thing is, that analysis has not many hints... most of the "heavy" loaded scripts coming from the patches (dlc) or skyrim itself.. no mod with stress (killed them all - the ones I am playing with now are mostly papyrus-lag-free)... for CF I disabled SL-features, SL Aroused also... set most of the variables for less scanning or not enabled cause I don't need aroused animals for my playstyle...

maybe there is a connection to SL Eager NPC since the website is mentioning that settings for this mod have consequences for others, too - but they are not explained...

as I changed to the septemberversion of SL Eager NPC the rebuildung of used saved-games helped (stepping down to the august-version changes nothing)... but the new ones are not working after reloading a save... the only one and only every time working is a save without any mod-settings inside MCM... I didn't tried a game without any SL-mod, yet for looking, if it is a game-save-failure , rebuilding skyrim.inis is not a solution since Mod-Organizer is using default-directory with own inis (and I don't know what changes are there from other mods I need now)

the last greater changes were updating MNC, SL 1.60, SL-Adventures, SL Eager NPC and NSAP... deleting standalone-followers or installing them are not causing these problems...

so far I can detect such strange behaviours at your mod (DD) and Succubus Heart (both of them are very deep involved into my playstyle as vampire//succubus/skinwalker)... maybe there are other mods involved, too but I have not found it, yet...

from my observation there might be something missing triggering the mods after reloading... the sesanimations will work flawlessly... but the "overlay-effect" from DD is missing and the script for couting XP/absorbing HMS from SuH is not starting... missing tags? missing flags? changed subroutines inside SL 1.6? sorry, I am not a scriptor/programmer... only messing up with CK from time to time or cleaing mods with TesVEdit, merging some...

P.S: found the solution to my problem... please look at this topic, too for the main explaining, since this other mod was involved. too ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38187-succubus-heart/?p=1326849 )

strange as it might be.. .sometimes it seems to be a single toggable function at the wrong time changed to hinder some other mods to work properly

(as my father was fond to say... the worst thing with pc is everytime outside of it... the user himself)

plugins.txt

Hi, I am using you great mod for a quite long time now, have Sexlab 1.59c and your latest version now. From start I have a problem which now after all this time become very annoying. I am using manual drain and half times during sex animation stops and creature become aggressive (not always). For starting sex with creature I am using Sexlab enchantress (calm spell from there). Am I doing something wrong or it is some bug? 

Hmm, not sure I would upgrade to 1.6 as soon as the creature support is working. 1.59 should still work but I think I will have to stop officially supporting 1.59 if it causes issues :s

Damn thats too bad, since I don't intend to swich to 1.60 in near future because I finally got all mods to work together with 1.59 and many of them are abandoned now... Will try to change load order or something... In any case since I never wrote anything here, want to say that Deadly drain is great idea and great mod :) Thank you very much for all work you have put here!

Too bad, are you using ModOrganizer or Nexus? If you use MO its really easy to just test and see if it works fine with SL 1.6 or not :) nexus is a little trickier to just test :)

Thanks for posting, appreciated :)

Is there a way to play as an incubus and not end up with balloon breasts (or, for that matter, breasts of any type)?

LOOOL! (Good question tho)

Ofc, if you play as a male you don't have breast from the beginning so you wouldn't be able to grow any :)

if I am right, these functions are toggable... if you don't want balloon breasts just de-check the functions

Very quiet around here, do you guys still using this mod anyway? :P

Funny you should say that, it would be interesting to know what you guys use the mod for and how you use it (options and so on)?

Also if you have any nice fantasies and stuff that work well with this mod  ^^

playing vampire/succubus/skinwalker and using Succubus Heart for real absorbing HMS during sex your mod is very good with the visual effect for absorbing... and the possibility for npc to disturb attacking enemies and sucking them to death, too has sometimes been the last weapon to survive (playing with some inferno-mods... meeting a dragon with being myself level 1 there is hopefully a good chance that the dragon has needs, too and let be killed during a sexscene).... alternative is being dead and restart *laughing

from my observation there might be something missing triggering the mods after reloading... the sesanimations will work flawlessly... but the "overlay-effect" from DD is missing and the script for couting XP/absorbing HMS from SuH is not starting... missing tags? missing flags? changed subroutines inside SL 1.6? sorry, I am not a scriptor/programmer... only messing up with CK from time to time or cleaing mods with TesVEdit, merging some...

Could be the mod events that get lost, however I think it's more likley that the 230 mods you have installed might go over the internal quest buffer and make it so that when you reload a whole lot of background quests get cleared. Almost all script mods in Skyrim have quests as their script basis, DD has 5 I think. Sexlab has more and many others have even more than that. This could possibly explain losses in many different things but also likley to cut out quests at the bottom of your load order.

I would turn off all mods except succubus heart and DD and Sexlab and some skeletons and stuff and make a new game and test it out to see if you can reload and have it work.

230 mods is allot of mods and the mod limit is 255.

if I am right, these functions are toggable... if you don't want balloon breasts just de-check the functions

Lol I did answer that one ;) you cant even get tits to grow on a male mesh and male skeleton.

playing vampire/succubus/skinwalker and using Succubus Heart for real absorbing HMS during sex your mod is very good with the visual effect for absorbing... and the possibility for npc to disturb attacking enemies and sucking them to death, too has sometimes been the last weapon to survive (playing with some inferno-mods... meeting a dragon with being myself level 1 there is hopefully a good chance that the dragon has needs, too and let be killed during a sexscene).... alternative is being dead and restart *laughing

Sounds fucking sweet ^^ drain that life!

Hi! Looks like a great mod, although I'm having trouble enjoying it after my first encounter. I'm using this with a custom race (Lunari) along with "Eager NPC's" to trigger animations. Both mods seem to run fine, have an orgasm with pretty colors (LOL!), but when the ani's are finished, my character can't move or talk any longer.  Any ideas as to what's going on?  Any assistance is surely appreciated.

Hi! Looks like a great mod, although I'm having trouble enjoying it after my first encounter. I'm using this with a custom race (Lunari) along with "Eager NPC's" to trigger animations. Both mods seem to run fine, have an orgasm with pretty colors (LOL!), but when the ani's are finished, my character can't move or talk any longer.  Any ideas as to what's going on?  Any assistance is surely appreciated.

Not sure I understand, you sure this is related to DD? Can I have some logs to look at please? ^^

Can this be applied to make a character an incubus?

Yes absolutely :)

Unfortunately I can not have this mod working. I have latest sexlab and all other mods working perfectly, but this one simply refuses to work. It is the last in load order but this seems do not matter. The only one time it worked, is immediately after installation.  Just once. Even then I was unable to kill target although I was draining her continuously and had corresponding options checked.

Is there any other mod based on similar concept and one that really works?

Well before sort of insulting me you can ask for help with your issue?

I'm not unreasonable, can you describe the problem you are having a little more in depth and give me some logs and I might be able to help you fix it.

You say it worked once? Was that on a completely new character or an old one? Did you change any option that might have caused it to stop work? Did you try a new character? How many quests do you have? How many mods are you running? And so on.

I am not insulting anybody. Just telling the mod does not work - and it really does not.

As for questions I have alot of mods installed. Besides 2 big compilations (merged armor mods) I have some mods from nexus: better vampires, High heels etc. Of course I also have Sexlab and compatible mods installed. There are few mods (for example mods that conflict with other, or seem unnecessary for me) from sexlab index that I have not installed. And everything works just fine. Of course there were some conflicts. I deleted incompatible mods and now everything works.

As for DD - yes it worked just once on old character. I had installed DD and inactive - just to activate when necessary. Today as my char become vampire I considered it is time to activate DD - and it simply didn't work. I've deactivated mod, saved, load, activated - usual routine - and it worked just once. After that I was unable to make it work.

As for logs, just tell me namely which files should I send and I'll send asap.

The papyrus logs would be good, and your load order, the load order mostly to tell if you have maxed out your game as 255 is the max mod count. If you have too many quests that can also be a cause because most script mods need to run scripts via quests.

I would deactivate and activate the "Player Drain Powers" checkbox to and test again.

Unfortunately that didn't help. I changed hotkey, reloaded... nothing.

Then I unchecked DD from mod list, saved game, turned it on again and it worked with Beitild (although I had to reenter cell, because for unknown reasons she stood there in T-pose - that only happened after DD installation). After reentering cell I was able to deadly drain Beitild. Then I exited Dawnstar and had sex with another NPC - and again everything worked as intended... till I saved game. If you load game, mod is broken and nothing works again. :(

Something bad happens when you save game.

Thanks anyway.

Thanks for letting me know, I suspect it has something to do with the amount of mods you are running when you save some of the quests get cut out of the save or something. Thanks for notifying me and trying to help solve it. If you find a solution later let me know ^^

I don't remember seeing this, and it might be particular to other game settings I've tweaked, but I thought I'd post it just in case it clears up something for someone else, or is something I'm doing wrong and haven't noticed any other side effects.

When I was draining NPCs to death with Auto Drain on Orgasm, they'd die (I think) but vanish or get launched when it ended.  I changed the drain power down by half (10 to 5, iirc) and that stopped that problem.

I also had a funny thing happen once.. I propositioned Rolff in Windhelm, Candlehearth hall, and used a nearby bed for sex. Drained him to draugr but somehow he glitched and didn't die... he'd be walking around town but I couldn't interact with him.... but he'd speak to me and was happy to see me (relationship increase via TDF AP).