I don't remember seeing this, and it might be particular to other game settings I've tweaked, but I thought I'd post it just in case it clears up something for someone else, or is something I'm doing wrong and haven't noticed any other side effects.

When I was draining NPCs to death with Auto Drain on Orgasm, they'd die (I think) but vanish or get launched when it ended.  I changed the drain power down by half (10 to 5, iirc) and that stopped that problem.

I also had a funny thing happen once.. I propositioned Rolff in Windhelm, Candlehearth hall, and used a nearby bed for sex. Drained him to draugr but somehow he glitched and didn't die... he'd be walking around town but I couldn't interact with him.... but he'd speak to me and was happy to see me (relationship increase via TDF AP).

Rolff is marked as essential in the game. So unless you have the kill essential option turned on, he'll do exactly what you just described.

Just a follow up FYI - I was having some initial "lock-up" issues, but believed them to be more animation related (still not sure why). But after that, the mod's running fine. I too am using PSQ along with "Horrible Harassment". As someone said earlier, rapist get what they deserve!

So this is great fun! I normally play a "slice & dice" type game as I'm not that into the "wizard" thing and using more spells is certainly a challenge for me - plus I'm not that good of a player anyhow LOL!  Also decided to transform into a futa, which is again, new to me, but kinda cool so I can enjoy "both worlds".

Anyway, it's a wonderful mod as the visuals really add a lot to the whole Succubus aspect. Thank you for taking the time to create it - it's appreciated!

Wondering if you can help me, one of my characters was able to manually drain fine but was unable to actually drain on orgasm no matter what I did (I fooled around with all the relevant MCM menus and also reinstalled everything pertaining to your mod and sexlab) but what I ended up with was a character unable to drain in either way. So after being frustrated with it I tried to see if this was an issue for other characters so i added drain powers to one of my other characters and long story short she was able to both manually drain and drain on orgasm (she ended up turning poor Saadia into a draugr by accident).

Wow, this looks amazing!

I'm currently using a combination of PSQ succubus and succubus race for my succubus characters, but what i'm especially looking forward to for this mod is the manual drain during the animation. Also the visual effects add a lot to it imo.

The experimental idea of visual drained effects of the victims also sounds extremely appealing.

As for suggestions, i have a couple that you may consider that i feel would be perfect for utilising this method of draining:

-> Succubus enemies

I'm not sure how easy this would be able to do, but having a succubus type enemy that uses this drain during a rape animation would be amazing. There already plenty of assets with which to build such an enemy, I think this was attempted in http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1282-succubus-enemies-revamped/, but the comments in the thread generally paint it as if its in a state atm that is not entirely stable.

Also i've yet to test it but maybe the hypotise spell could be expanded into this idea, as in there could be some mechanism to "struggle" when used against you.

And some kind of quest addition?

I'm primarily thinking of a death alternative add-on so that if you blackout to this mechanic, you wake up with either a permanent drain effect until you kill your attacker or some kind of "lust curse". Also some sort of succubus slave scenario would be nice, kinda like the one with vampires.

-> Consequences

I would like it that you almost feel hunted by people if you start using your powers too much. A sense of kind of being hated like "a vampire problem" and the creation of the dawnguard as a result.

Maybe some needs for a succubus, kinda like psq's stavation addition, or physical transformations (like wings and skin colour if you dont keep your curse in check.

I probably have about 100 more suggestions but i'm too tired to think of them atm.

It looks really promising though and thanks so far!

Hey!  I'm a fellow PSQ user (as well as this mod) and I seem to be having a hard time keeping my energy level up, let alone "move forward". The only way I've found so far is to drink semen...and I can burn through that pretty quickly. I'm new at this and PSQ, so I'm sure I'm missing something here, so I thought I'd ask you for your insights, settings, etc. Any help is appreciated!

Wondering if you can help me, one of my characters was able to manually drain fine but was unable to actually drain on orgasm no matter what I did (I fooled around with all the relevant MCM menus and also reinstalled everything pertaining to your mod and sexlab) but what I ended up with was a character unable to drain in either way. So after being frustrated with it I tried to see if this was an issue for other characters so i added drain powers to one of my other characters and long story short she was able to both manually drain and drain on orgasm (she ended up turning poor Saadia into a draugr by accident).

Weird, sometimes with upgrades it can take a save file cleaning. But If you make a completely new character it should work as soon as the mod is loaded. Try disabling an enabling drain powers for your character.

What sexlab version are you using? In 1.6 it will trigger the orgasm on the last part of the scene. Sometimes it bugs out if you switch animations rapidly too.

Weird, sometimes with upgrades it can take a save file cleaning. But If you make a completely new character it should work as soon as the mod is loaded. Try disabling an enabling drain powers for your character.

What sexlab version are you using? In 1.6 it will trigger the orgasm on the last part of the scene. Sometimes it bugs out if you switch animations rapidly too.

Yep, it works on new characters and even on older characters. I went in and tried to disable and re enable powers on the character but it didn't return the draining to her. I'm using sexlab version 1.6

And one other request... A lot of mods are moving to nioverride now, as that doesn't have the problems of netimmerse (node fighting). Expired explained how if you just apply transforms within your own mod, you don't even need to know or care what other mods are doing, and removing your transform removes any scaling your mod has done. So, all that said, what are the chances that deadly drain could move to nioverride for scaling?

And one other request... A lot of mods are moving to nioverride now, as that doesn't have the problems of netimmerse (node fighting). Expired explained how if you just apply transforms within your own mod, you don't even need to know or care what other mods are doing, and removing your transform removes any scaling your mod has done. So, all that said, what are the chances that deadly drain could move to nioverride for scaling?

Pretty big, been having a bit of trouble with it lately. Also fixed allot of bugs all that have been reported so far, but keep finding little bits and pieces I want to fix before giving out a new version. Also been working on the succubi, want to have them in a playable state too.

Wow, this looks amazing!

I'm currently using a combination of PSQ succubus and succubus race for my succubus characters, but what i'm especially looking forward to for this mod is the manual drain during the animation. Also the visual effects add a lot to it imo.

The experimental idea of visual drained effects of the victims also sounds extremely appealing.

As for suggestions, i have a couple that you may consider that i feel would be perfect for utilising this method of draining:

-> Succubus enemies

I'm not sure how easy this would be able to do, but having a succubus type enemy that uses this drain during a rape animation would be amazing. There already plenty of assets with which to build such an enemy, I think this was attempted in http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1282-succubus-enemies-revamped/, but the comments in the thread generally paint it as if its in a state atm that is not entirely stable.

Also i've yet to test it but maybe the hypotise spell could be expanded into this idea, as in there could be some mechanism to "struggle" when used against you.

And some kind of quest addition?

I'm primarily thinking of a death alternative add-on so that if you blackout to this mechanic, you wake up with either a permanent drain effect until you kill your attacker or some kind of "lust curse". Also some sort of succubus slave scenario would be nice, kinda like the one with vampires.

-> Consequences

I would like it that you almost feel hunted by people if you start using your powers too much. A sense of kind of being hated like "a vampire problem" and the creation of the dawnguard as a result.

Maybe some needs for a succubus, kinda like psq's stavation addition, or physical transformations (like wings and skin colour if you dont keep your curse in check.

I probably have about 100 more suggestions but i'm too tired to think of them atm.

It looks really promising though and thanks so far!

Hey!  I'm a fellow PSQ user (as well as this mod) and I seem to be having a hard time keeping my energy level up, let alone "move forward". The only way I've found so far is to drink semen...and I can burn through that pretty quickly. I'm new at this and PSQ, so I'm sure I'm missing something here, so I thought I'd ask you for your insights, settings, etc. Any help is appreciated!

That was quite a while ago.....I actually got rid of psq as I suspected it played badly with a few of my other mods (I tihnk at one point it meddled with prison overhaul) in favour of just using Succubus race and Sexlab Hormones for the colour. I haven't made a succubus char for a while though and am eagerly awaiting the newest version of this so i can do some roleplay with the Succubus Heart mod.

For PSQ, i remember also having a hard time to keep my char fed, but you can set in the mcm menu the rate at which semen potions satisfy your hunger, which is what I did. I also vaguely remember a setting where you could lock your max hunger, so that you could return to your max level by drinking fewer potions rather than you would if you kept leveling, because i didn't care about the spells, only about the consequences and the trandformation part. The trade off is that I think the hunger meter went down quickly as well, but it just meant that the potions were more effective. Tbh I don't really remember exactly how I had my setup for PSQ sorry, but i do remember it being pretty good for customization, you just need to play around with a few of the mcm settings to get the right balance.

Pretty big, been having a bit of trouble with it lately. Also fixed allot of bugs all that have been reported so far, but keep finding little bits and pieces I want to fix before giving out a new version. Also been working on the succubi, want to have them in a playable state too.

Sounds promising. I can always wait a bit longer. :)

hey guys

first of all, i want to say: amazin mod!

But

it doesnt work, i think.

Actually, ive installed deadly drain & some other mods like calientes beautiful bodys, bodyslide 2, sexlab frame (plus creature pack, nude creatures etc) XPSME3, Matchmaker, Sexlab Aroused, Defeat, More Nasty Critters, FNIS, SOS Schlongs for Skyrim, Procreation, SkyUi, Untamed, Immersive Armors & Weapons (but i´m looking for another good mod, scaling with body sizes, any idea somebody? :-)), the Unofficial Dragonborn and Dawnguard Patch,the Unofficial Brawl Patch Mod and SKSE.

So, i´m using the manual drain function (Standard Button Left Alt), and nothing happens with my chars breasts. they dont wanna grow O.o

I selected maximum breast size 5, minimum breast size 1.

Drainspeed set on 100, Enable drain Powers is active, phyiscal drain and breast expansion also enabled.

But nothing happens. I can change my breast size manually with the "Reset Breast / Cock Size" option.

After closing the menue, i can see the new size. But i think, breasts shall grow automatically with / after draining.

Im using the matchmaker spells for sex-activation with NPCs.

I have reinstalled all mods, again and again, starting a new game for 5 times....but: Breast won´t grow

i got the message SLDD installed, Sexlab Framework is installed, all mods are loaded and nothing happens.

After sleeping i get the message, that breasts are smaller....but i cant see any visual changes.

Sorry for another post, cant edit my first one (No Permission?O.o)

Maybe i should say, that this is the first time im trying to use mods for Skyrim (except the Workshop mods

I am using the Nexus mod manager, and sometimes, a mod uses the same files from another (for example bodyslide 2 and calientes beautiful bodies)

Then, NMM asks me what to do, if i wanna use the file from the new mod instead of the existing mod..ive choosed everytime "no to all".

For example:

Ive installed bodyslide 2. Start a new game, and have no nudity - only the vanilla underwear.

So i installed calientes beautiful bodies - and NMM asked me, if i wanna overwrite the existing files. I choose " no to all". starting game, and underwear was gone. So does it still work, if i choose "No to all" with every mod?

Will both mods are loaded correctly?

i could need help :/

sorry for my bad english.

it doesnt work, i think.

Manual drain dosen't do any physical draining, sorry it's a bit confusing

For physical draining kicks in when the drainer is having an orgasm and the options are set to kill the victim. The reason for it having to be a kill is that it's currently draining away all of the victim and it would look silly if you had completely gimped npcs running around.

Might change this in the next update tho so that it can be used with manual drain.

Oh man, thx! you safe my evening. maybe :>

so, i just have to click the right ALT button to get the "you decide to kill your victim" message?

Do i need to mark my possible female victim with the "Mark drain slave" spell, to get the physical drain effect?

Cant try it yet, cause i am installing all mods again :>

Maybe you could tell me a good bodyscaling armor mod? the immersive armor mod is just fine, but i cant see visual scaling effects (Pregnancy, Breasts etc)

Ive deleted the caliente mod, and use now the sevenbase bombshell nude mod without bodyslide 2 ^^

it doesnt work, i think.

Manual drain dosen't do any physical draining, sorry it's a bit confusing

For physical draining kicks in when the drainer is having an orgasm and the options are set to kill the victim. The reason for it having to be a kill is that it's currently draining away all of the victim and it would look silly if you had completely gimped npcs running around.

Might change this in the next update tho so that it can be used with manual drain.

Now i got it!

i get the physical draining effect after orgasm but before the animation ends.

I had the problem, that i used the space button after orgasm, to end the animation - so i got no drain-effects -.- my fault

Now i can see it with male enemies, shrinking their body (biceps & schlong)

But the effect dont work with female bodies. Only their biceps are shrinking, not the breasts or anything else. The breasts of my character doesn´t grow .

Maybe because of my installed CBBE Mod? I have the same problem with the Mod Hormones that the body of my character just does not change . I have now uninstalled all the mods again, complete Skyrim included and reinstalled.

Now im using the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Mod (from XP32),and made ​​sure that the Mod is installed at last, overwriting all existing files (from Ragdoll for  example)

Ive checked my installed mods with LOOT and wyre bash - no errors or mising files / mods

ive sorted the plugin load order with NMM, everything works fine, but female bodyscaling does not seem to work, with any mod

i´ve disabled the hormones "overwriting shape" function, and i tried a new game without the hormones mod  

I realy tryed my best to make this mod workingin my game but i fail. Don´t know why. I´m using sexlab 1.60 HF2 and Deadly Drain 1.51 (Should work together).

tryed to find the scripts in the Papyrus logs...only think i found is this:

...Error: Property FeedFront on script hoslddmain attached to HoSLDDmain (7200B46E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0B00BDE2) is not the right type

0B..... Points to sexlab in my loadorder...72 is deatly drain...can someone help?

I realy tryed my best to make this mod workingin my game but i fail. Don´t know why. I´m using sexlab 1.60 HF2 and Deadly Drain 1.51 (Should work together).

...Error: Property FeedFront on script hoslddmain attached to HoSLDDmain (7200B46E) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (0B00BDE2) is not the right type

0B..... Points to sexlab in my loadorder...72 is deatly drain...can someone help?

That error always shows up in all logs, it's only missing an animation which is removed but haven't bothered removing the reference the mod should still work fine.

Need some other information from you, first of all, what is not working? None of the features or some of the features?

Have you made your player a drainer by clicking the Give drain power box in the settings tab?

I would like to have a look at your settings if you don't mind sending me a screenshot of the Deadly Drain settings menu in MCM :)

That error always shows up in all logs, it's only missing an animation which is removed but haven't bothered removing the reference the mod should still work fine.

Need some other information from you, first of all, what is not working? None of the features or some of the features?

Have you made your player a drainer by clicking the Give drain power box in the settings tab?

I would like to have a look at your settings if you don't mind sending me a screenshot of the Deadly Drain settings menu in MCM :)

sorry for my worse english first...not my first language....seems i cant upload screenshots..no permission...reminds me to skyrim ;)

Can send it by email or something...just tell me.  

Update to Yesterday...had some more probs..so i startet a new game with SLDD not installed...installed sexlab, saved and installed SLDD 1.51...test worked perfect....visual effects, drained to daugr, notifications... played some time, saved and tryed again later...nothing. Ist like the mod is not istalled...no effects, no Messages, nothing.

I Attached the load order and the last Papyrus. For this i started a sexsceen, tryed the hotkeys, nothing happend and  quit the game by console and qqq.

Would be cool if you could help because i love this mod.

Update: Tryed the gamestart autosave, reached Helgen, testet and it worked. Saved the game, started and tryed..nothing.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2015-10-16T09-04-33.txt

Papyrus.0.log

sorry for my worse english first...not my first language....seems i cant upload screenshots..no permission...reminds me to skyrim ;)

Update to Yesterday...had some more probs..so i startet a new game with SLDD not installed...installed sexlab, saved and installed SLDD 1.51...test worked perfect....visual effects, drained to daugr, notifications... played some time, saved and tryed again later...nothing. Ist like the mod is not istalled...no effects, no Messages, nothing.

I Attached the load order and the last Papyrus. For this i started a sexsceen, tryed the hotkeys, nothing happend and  quit the game by console and qqq.

Update: Tryed the gamestart autosave, reached Helgen, testet and it worked. Saved the game, started and tryed..nothing.

May this helps..., startet fresh game, mod working. Saved, startet again, not working.

I attached the Papyrus logs....Think SLD is Deathly Drain, right?

Papyrus.0working.log

Papyrus.0not working.log

May this helps..., startet fresh game, mod working. Saved, startet again, not working.

I attached the Papyrus logs....Think SLD is Deathly Drain, right?

Hmm, you are the third person that has this issue and it's really strange. It's like the Quest threads are missing.

Do you think you could send me your broken save file? So I can inspect it and see? You can upload it to Mediafire if you cant upload it here :)

I really want to help you fix this :)

so guys, what is the best configuration to integrate SL Deadly Drain and avoid conflicts with Player Succubus Quest?

I disabled the drain life option in PSQ in favor of DDrain, is right?

thanks in advance!

bye ^_^

S.

Yeah just turn off draining in PSQ and you should be fine :)

OK..can do nothing here...never dealed with mediafire...can´t upload a link here. may it works like this:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l9im8vg3seg0ijp/Speichen_120_-_Yasmina__Halle_der_Elemente__06.51.25.ess

http://www.mediafire.com/download/88z7ra9es87kgdw/Speichern_120_-_Yasmina__Halle_der_Elemente__06.51.25.skse

Love this mod, thank you Hoenheim. One question, I've been trying to play with manual drain, so I have the settings checked as follows:

Allow Drain
Allow Death
Manual Drain
Allow Death by Manual Drain

I start a sex scene (usually via Defeat, poor unsuspecting bandits!) and I hit R-Alt and get the message "You decide to drain your victim to death". Then I hold L-Alt, and it plays the drain effects, but even with a drain power over 3000 and drain speed set to 100, they don't die. I've been testing this with bandits to avoid issues with essential NPCs and such, and they're still not dying.

Now, if I turn on auto-drain or auto-drain from orgasm and allow death from orgasm, they die quite reliably and I get sad draugr bandit corpses a-plenty. Which is great, but I'd like to be able to switch between murder-demon and lovely succubus that doesn't kill her sex slaves without going into the mod config menu every time.

I've also got Drain Soul enabled, but neither a vanilla black soul gem or the Black Azura's Star got filled when I auto-drained a cave full of bandits to death, so that wasn't quite working either.

Is the manual drain hotkey supposed to be held down? Any thoughts on what I'm missing? Thank you again for this mod, it's exactly what I've been looking for.

Love this mod, thank you Hoenheim. One question, I've been trying to play with manual drain, so I have the settings checked as follows:

Allow Drain

Allow Death

Manual Drain

Allow Death by Manual Drain

I start a sex scene (usually via Defeat, poor unsuspecting bandits!) and I hit R-Alt and get the message "You decide to drain your victim to death". Then I hold L-Alt, and it plays the drain effects, but even with a drain power over 3000 and drain speed set to 100, they don't die. I've been testing this with bandits to avoid issues with essential NPCs and such, and they're still not dying.

Now, if I turn on auto-drain or auto-drain from orgasm and allow death from orgasm, they die quite reliably and I get sad draugr bandit corpses a-plenty. Which is great, but I'd like to be able to switch between murder-demon and lovely succubus that doesn't kill her sex slaves without going into the mod config menu every time.

I've also got Drain Soul enabled, but neither a vanilla black soul gem or the Black Azura's Star got filled when I auto-drained a cave full of bandits to death, so that wasn't quite working either.

Is the manual drain hotkey supposed to be held down? Any thoughts on what I'm missing? Thank you again for this mod, it's exactly what I've been looking for.

These are the settings I use, they will allow you to use manual drain to drain them without killing them and then if you fuck them and don't press the toggle death hotkey they wont die when you orgasm. if you do hit the toggle death hotkey they will die.

If you check the "Death hotkey effects manual drain" you can choose weather the manual drain can kill or not the same way you use the toggle death key.

The Soul gem is bugged in the current version, got it fixed in the latest one thats not out yet. And yes the manual drain key is supposed to be held :)

Hope that is a workable solution, the settings I use allow me to be either a cuddly succubus/incubus or a deadly one :) And add the that other checkbox for it to apply to manual draining too.