I'm not sure if its just my game but the Mod enabled button does nothing.

I've set it to key ")0" and nothing happens.

In or out of a sextime scene.

Im pretty sure there used to be a notification the mod was enabled/disabled.

Forgot to remove the mod enabled key, it's not working anyway and is a pointless feature. Use the "Give player drain powers" checkbox if you want to have drain powers. :)

Ah OK.

Last thing.

Is it possible to allow drain to death affect "Protected" NPC's?

The "Kill essential" option has no affect on this.

Was trying to drain someone (to kill them) and they just wouldn't die...

Had to end the scene and finish them off with a dagger... not pretty.

I'm not sure if its just my game but the Mod enabled button does nothing.

I've set it to key ")0" and nothing happens.

In or out of a sextime scene.

Im pretty sure there used to be a notification the mod was enabled/disabled.

Forgot to remove the mod enabled key, it's not working anyway and is a pointless feature. Use the "Give player drain powers" checkbox if you want to have drain powers. :)

Ah OK.

Last thing.

Is it possible to allow drain to death affect "Protected" NPC's?

The "Kill essential" option has no affect on this.

Was trying to drain someone (to kill them) and they just wouldn't die...

Had to end the scene and finish them off with a dagger... not pretty.

Hmm yes, it's annoying I have tried to battle this in many ways bit it's really a big pain. Sometimes I noticed npcs wont die unless you are the killer. In DD you are not set as the killer unless you check the "Is Crime" box. If you do check that it makes you the killer but that also means other npcs might consider it murder. There is a way I have solved this issue for my RPG version of DD when feeding (as a vampire) in public without being overrun by a whole mob of people. So this could possibly be solved in the future. 

TLDR;

Enable "Is Crime".

Also, please don't make it the last thing, I like questions keep asking :)

Any news on the physical draining bug involving the player? Or were you not able to reproduce that error?

edit: I mean the one where physical draining does not affect the player if visual effects are disabled.

On that note, how far up on your list is adding new bones/nodes to physical draining? I hope it's at the very top, alongside your RPG addon. :P

Any news on the physical draining bug involving the player? Or were you not able to reproduce that error?

On that note, how far up on your list is adding new bones/nodes to physical draining? I hope it's at the very top, alongside your RPG addon. :P

Ah, yeah the draining bug is just some stupid logic, gonna fix that up this weekend probably.

I added new bones to the draining this update, strange I think it's quiet noticeable.

First thing I added was weight draining, then I added clavicle bone scaling and then pelvis bone scaling both of those result in the torso and legs thinning and shrinking. In my testing I'm using XP32 Maximum Skeleton and a 7Nbase body.

1.) Ah, yeah the draining bug is just some stupid logic, gonna fix that up this weekend probably.

2.) I added new bones to the draining this update, strange I think it's quiet noticeable.

First thing I added was weight draining, then I added clavicle bone scaling and then pelvis bone scaling both of those result in the torso and legs thinning and shrinking. In my testing I'm using XP32 Maximum Skeleton and a 7Nbase body.

1.) Juts so we are on the same page, I was talking about the "does not happen if visual effects are disabled".

2.) Hm, have you tested it with a male victim? I use SoS and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.13.

Okay, tested it some more.

It seems physical drain of the legs do not work if you have enabled biceps drain and disabled cock drain. It seems to work if you have disabled both biceps and cock drain.

Breast expansion was always disabled.

Some more testing:

Okay, it seems the draining speed of the legs is too slow. It is very slowly during the sex act and then they become suddenly thinner once the sex is over. Could that be?

I've tested with a female victim as well to be sure (CBBE) to be sure it's not a male-only thing.

1.) Juts so we are on the same page, I was talking about the "does not happen if visual effects are disabled".

2.) Hm, have you tested it with a male victim? I use SoS and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.13.

Okay, tested it some more.

It seems physical drain of the legs do not work if you have enabled biceps drain and disabled cock drain. It seems to work if you have disabled both biceps and cock drain.

Breast expansion was always disabled.

Some more testing:

Okay, it seems the draining speed of the legs is too slow. It is very slowly during the sex act and then they become suddenly thinner once the sex is over. Could that be?

I've tested with a female victim as well to be sure (CBBE) to be sure it's not a male-only thing.

1. Oh, no haven't fund anything about that. Works fine for me.

2. Yes I test on both and those versions should work fine.

The speed of the draining is set using the extended drain timer, if it's set to a long value the drain will happen during the whole duration.

Before you installed the new version did you clean the save game? Sounds like some things are running outdated scripts. :s

Saw a question on page 18 that was never answered, does the breast expansion only work when it is a female/female drain? Or do drains overall, regardless of gender affect breast size?

Ah yes, sorry it's because when you drain an NPC it drains from whatever size they are. So if you drain an npc with huge tits you will be able to drain and get huge tits. Ofc if you are a male you cant gain any of the breast size because there are no breast bones for it.

And if you are female you can only gain breast size from females because males don't have tits to drain from.

I do realize this is a bit of a limit so I will be putting in an option so you can gain different sizes from all :)

I have a feeling I'm not the only one wondering this but, how do we know what skin/body types are compatible with Deadly Drain? I'm somewhat new to skyrim's modding world and I haven't a clue on what body types (CBEE,7base) or others I should use or what may affect visuals for breast drain for example. Would like some help from the successful users of Deadly Drain if it's possible.

Ah, yeah the draining bug is just some stupid logic, gonna fix that up this weekend probably.

I added new bones to the draining this update, strange I think it's quiet noticeable.

Has this bug been fixed?

I have a feeling I'm not the only one wondering this but, how do we know what skin/body types are compatible with Deadly Drain? I'm somewhat new to skyrim's modding world and I haven't a clue on what body types (CBEE,7base) or others I should use or what may affect visuals for breast drain for example. Would like some help from the successful users of Deadly Drain if it's possible.

Any body type should work, however you should use "XP32 Maximum Skeleton" for all the nodes and stuff to be there :) So any body that can use that is fine.

Has this bug been fixed?

Sadly not, got a long weekend ahead of me now so some tasty bug fixing pasta should be out.

This mod works great for me except for one thing: I can't seem to fill any soul gems via drain.  

I thought it would do so automatically if the box was checked, but even with both Azura's Star and a black soul gem in inventory, neither gets filled.  Then I thought maybe I had to use Soul Trap, THEN have sex and drain someone, but Soul Trap wears off too fast--most ways of initiating sex take several seconds to start and the drain fails to kill before Soul Trap wears off.  

Does it work for anyone else?  Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Sadly not

Slacker :P this is why we can't have nice things :P

Hah, I know right ;)

This mod works great for me except for one thing: I can't seem to fill any soul gems via drain.  

I thought it would do so automatically if the box was checked, but even with both Azura's Star and a black soul gem in inventory, neither gets filled.  Then I thought maybe I had to use Soul Trap, THEN have sex and drain someone, but Soul Trap wears off too fast--most ways of initiating sex take several seconds to start and the drain fails to kill before Soul Trap wears off.  

Does it work for anyone else?  Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

Probably a bug, will add it to the list ^^

Very quiet around here, do you guys still using this mod anyway? :P

Funny you should say that, it would be interesting to know what you guys use the mod for and how you use it (options and so on)?

Also if you have any nice fantasies and stuff that work well with this mod  ^^

Very quiet around here, do you guys still using this mod anyway? :P

Funny you should say that, it would be interesting to know what you guys use the mod for and how you use it (options and so on)?

Also if you have any nice fantasies and stuff that work well with this mod  ^^

Well I use it in conjunction with PSQ and defeat/other rape mods, PSQ (mainly for the transformations) I use my succubus as kinda a superhero lol if I see npc's getting raped i'll transform and then still the rapist life energy or say I was defeated i'll change during intercourse and drain them of their life etc...

I don't know if I asked yet but have you ever thought of maybe doing your own transformations? Your mod is %100 that of PSQ its soo buggy tbh..

Also what do you use to transform etc?

What I'd like to see most is enemy succubi who attempt to drain the Player, ideally with some mechanism to fight back and try to escape. Add on a Death Alternative where being drained almost to death enslaves your character until they regain their strength and you'll have a full Erotic Horror / Monster Girl scenario. :)

I really want to use this mod, and have installed it several times because I love the concept, but each time I remember why I haven't been able to use it. It's the weirdest problem, and I figure it must be some weird conflict somewhere, but I've never been able to figure it out!

Essentially, I start up a new character with this mod installed, and everything is fine until I've performed some drains. I've not been able to narrow it down to a specific type of drain for sure, but I *think* it tends to happen with manual drains. Anyways, what happens is that all of a sudden, my character will, of her own volition, draw her weapon every minute or so. If I leave the weapon out (or re-draw the weapon myself) she'll swing it. This goes on for quite some time, and the craziest thing is that if I exit Skyrim, then my mouse keeps left-clicking on things outside the game... like anything my mouse hovers over, at whatever interval the weapon-drawing occurs at in-game, it will click on without me actually doing it.

For the longest time I thought my mouse was going bad, which frustrated me to no end because it's not that old, but I've figured out through much trial-and-error that it literally only happens when I have Deadly Drain in my game. It's the craziest mod experience I've ever had. :P

I really want to use this mod, and have installed it several times because I love the concept, but each time I remember why I haven't been able to use it. It's the weirdest problem, and I figure it must be some weird conflict somewhere, but I've never been able to figure it out!

Essentially, I start up a new character with this mod installed, and everything is fine until I've performed some drains. I've not been able to narrow it down to a specific type of drain for sure, but I *think* it tends to happen with manual drains. Anyways, what happens is that all of a sudden, my character will, of her own volition, draw her weapon every minute or so. If I leave the weapon out (or re-draw the weapon myself) she'll swing it. This goes on for quite some time, and the craziest thing is that if I exit Skyrim, then my mouse keeps left-clicking on things outside the game... like anything my mouse hovers over, at whatever interval the weapon-drawing occurs at in-game, it will click on without me actually doing it.

For the longest time I thought my mouse was going bad, which frustrated me to no end because it's not that old, but I've figured out through much trial-and-error that it literally only happens when I have Deadly Drain in my game. It's the craziest mod experience I've ever had. :P

lol xD

I also use it alongside PSQ, typically disabling most of its 'drain' features in favor of this mods (excluding the obvious drain aspect which is required to survive with that mod). Originally I had started with SL Hormones which enables a 'quest' to become a succubus via the Dremora Outcasts, and learned this mod was also activated along the way if you had it installed as well. Which led to me trying it out, and the Battlefield Dovahkiin mod for another way to activate SLDD. Ultimately I found Hormones to be too long of a process (lol) since Dremora Outcasts rarely seduce you in passing (which adds a notch towards succubism), are hardly strong enough to even overpower a lvl 1 player in cloth armor weilding a dagger (so defeat/daymoyl doesn't really happen, and submitting seems, odd, given their 'martial prowess' with bare hands...), and other deadra are quite few and far between until later game levels, which defeats the story I had going for this character role-play. And Battlefield Dovahkiin was, well, abrupt. Almost like flicking a switch and saying "You're done!" But at least with Hormones, I had 'progression' in that before becoming a succubus, I was given powers akin to a succubus, which drove the character further in. Would love the other features listed in the mod to also work though, like the physical drain (as you mentioned it can only drain breasts from female partners, they wont be enhanced from simply draining anyone), and the soul gem option mentioned before not functioning (although I suspect it might have to do with using this alongside PSQ which offers that same feature).

So I guess in TL;DR fashion- Wholly agree with aareyn, would remove PSQ completely if your mod offered a method of transformation similar to PSQ.

But I do understand not wanting to 'supplant' another mod author by adding in another feature, not originally in line with the default mod, just to basically replace that mod. I would miss the 'try to survive as a succubus' aspect of PSQ, but it's spell system which drains from magicka and satiation, the latter of which can be difficult to refill unless you basically screw everyone you meet, before killing them off at least, is more of an annoying option you can't turn off. The character I tried to play as was more of a 'getting by' personality with their succubus status, sex was required, but not used as a weapon normally. Your mod makes it feel more like a defensive mechanism instead of an obligation when I use defeat/daymoyl and end up taking on more than I can handle in combat. But, I don't know what I'm really trying to say with all this, other than I guess trying to answer your question of how we use SLDD. so here's another TL;DR

Love the mod, filled the gap story wise for me. Would love to replace PSQ, but not asking for this mod to do it.