So I am your slave, now what?

xscottr

First and foremost I want to thank all the modders that have contributed to the them of sex, bondage,  and violence in the harsh world of Tamriel (sp?). This topic is an idea I have and is not meant to belittle any of the work done so far but rather contribute ideas for the expansion of player slavery derived from mods like SD+ and others.

From what I understand there is a quest designer in the creation kit and I am curious if random quest types can be made for slaves to help pass the time while incarcerated and carry on the game play while enslaved. Here are some of my ideas:

1) Slave should be a great way to level up that crafting! How about you make me an iron dagger, a hide helmet....good job slave now bend over and I will reward you.

2) With the release of Hearthfire - Well you are my slave now, why don't you assist the other slaves in building our bandit cave. (later after the player either escapes, kills off the bandits or joins the faction - instant player home! I realize this would be a lengthy endeavor but would be interesting to have the player travel around instance cutting wood, mining clay or rock etc and nothing actually has to be built.

3) Indentured servitude...go work in the garden planting vegetables, mining clay or stone again ect.

4) Mining ore for the production of metal for the captors.

5) Fetching water or cleaning clutter from the camp, house, castle etc.

6) I am an alchemist I need ingredients for my potions

7) You are my breeding slave I need to breed you for soul gems because I am a sick and twisted mage, or I need to breed you with my monsters to create my uber super army ect.

As you can see these sort of feed into other mods but they do not have to they are ideas to perpetuate game play of the character while he/she is enslaved. I know there has been attempts at making alternate starts etc but these ideas I present here are simply quests the character must complete to survive the daily toils as a slave.

I hope these ideas are beneficial to someone.  I lack the scripting skills to really get into them but if anyone is willing to help with the scripting I am willing to learn the creation kit to help build some of this up.

With games like Fallout 4 coming out in the next few years and maybe even another Eldar Scrolls edition it would be nice to have content ready to port over.

Please let me know what you think and by all means add your own ideas.

• 4 weeks later...

There is one mod working on ONE of those scenarios and it's been in development for months already, what ever gave you the idea that what you suggested is the first anyone ever thought of those ideas or that there would be a body of people who would jump on those suggestions and create mods for you within a couple weeks?

More important is the mod working to stitch together the various slavery mods so that as a slave you could be sold from one mod to another reducing the pressure on each individual modder to add everything that everyone wants to each mod. Once that passing framework is completed it will be a lot simpler for someone to create a new slavery scenario and tie it to the system.

Then it will be possible to work the various types of work a slave could be assigned to though historically slaves fell into just two camps, labor slaves forced to work hard at various enterprises and household slaves who were put to work in their master's household doing the dirty work, everyday chores and of course providing sex and other entertainments.

Xscottr, thanks for all the ideas.  I'm not a modder either, but I appreciate that some of us are thinking about this and offering more suggestions even if they're already being worked on.

Nothing wrong with redundancy, and I hope nobody ever feels intimidated from posting more ideas.

Xscottr, thanks for all the ideas.  I'm not a modder either, but I appreciate that some of us are thinking about this and offering more suggestions even if they're already being worked on.

Nothing wrong with redundancy, and I hope nobody ever feels intimidated from posting more ideas.

Yeah I should have said the ideas are welcome even if they aren't completely original because some people might not have heard them before and it will inspire them to create content and because even a replication may express the idea in another way to provide a better idea of what that particular idea entails.

The thing I did want to make clear is that mods take time to produce so expecting something to happen right away is not going to happen.

Funny thing this threat comes up just now. :D

I was just thinking about creating such a thing like a slave framework (as if I haven't enough to do with my other mod already^^ ).

I only know of SD+ to acually enslave the player in combat. But once that happened you are tied to your owner without any real "Life as a slave"-content. That's fine cause SD+ manages the enslavement dynamically with nearly any opponent and has a lot diffrent content too.

The thing when fleshing out the daily life of a slave most things have to be at one static place to handle everything and keep track of it. For example in the everyday bandit cave there is usually not much to do. To make a slave work the field you need a field, to make it chop wood you need a chopping block and so on. A slave master wouldn't just let the slave go and say "just go on get me X wirewood" eighter. He'd watch his slave work or even whip it while doing so.

Now I had the idea of a slave camp and traveling slave traders.

In the camp captives are trained to become slaves which means they are broken by senseless hard work and arbitrary torture until they obey completly. Then the slaves are sold to final owners.

If the player is now enslaved by for example SD+ or in prison somewhere the traveling slave traders might visit the owner, buy the player and bring him to the camp. The final owners could be like plugins diffrent mods with their own intern questline or daily routines which receive the player as ready slave from the camp without the need to get the player into slavery in the first place.

At the moment I have no idea how to make the interaction between diffrent mods happen but i'm sure there is a way.

Actually, I started to make such a camp already.  :shy:

I was just playing around with the CK and wanted to try out how it is to make an exterior cell. It was rather simple and fun so Icould'n stop working on it in a minecraft-like urge. Then I needed a purpose for the vally I did and cause I just had the idea of the camp I started to make it as a side project.

I'm not sure how possible all of this is, it's for now only my idea on that topic.

Sooooooo glad you started this thread!

I have been whoring my character through oblivion now for a while with player slave encounters and various other mods, even altered some of them to change characters to females like that one bandit mod adds bandits throughout the game and they want a fee to pass and so on, changed the bandits to females. The problem is the game is just boring now, the sex in oblivion is poorly shown because of the low poly bodies and there is a bunch of clipping etc. My character has been around the block a LOT of times and I know what will happen anywhere now:-( Things have got to the point where I can't stand to look at oblivion anymore lol and I was thinking that by now, something similar had been done for skyrim. Looking at all the devious devices mods it seems like that is the case but as mentioned above there is a lot of different mods that have to be installed just right to get things to that level of just like oblivion mods. Also I have seen posts here somewhere that sex in skyrim is not that great, is it better than sex in oblivion?

About the idea of slave camps and so on, there was this mod somewhere can't remember what it was called it was a different world mod it had a bunch of night clubs stuck together or something? modern settings kind of place. That sort of environment is what all the bdsm stuff is best for. To be able to completely leave the world and story of skyrim and go to this city world, devious city is what I would call it:-) and some bdsm stories could be written around that. You could have alternate starts like: whore, where you werk dat ass for your female lesbo pimp or, sex slave where you are stuck in a fancy hotel turning trick and putting out for wealthy clients all day or, pimp where you go out and capture females and turn them into whores/sex slaves and sell them for money. Of course starting as a slave/whore you could keep trying to escape to do other things too.

Pimps could fight for turf and whores and money could be a major storyline written around it. Another start could be slut raper or horny lesbo thief where you capture whores and screw them for free or you steal valuable sex slaves and turn them in for a bounty. Careful sneaking around in that fancy hotel though never know what will happen if you get caught:-) Magic would be replaced by technology so no spells but instead fancy non lethal guns like ho catcher 3000 or the bondage gun or restraint launcher etc. Pimps would be armed with these and try to start dialogue with the player inside aggro range. Select the wrong dialogue option and they go hostile trying to catch and tame the player.

That night modern city mod looks great just wish I could remember the name of it. Would be a great place for all this bdsm stuff without getting in the way of skyrim as a game. you could have options to turn off the bdsm mods completely so you could play skyrim on one save and bdsm mods on another save. Yeah I know a lot of you might not want to separate stuff like that but what if you want to stream skyrim on twitch or youtube etc and don't want to show any naughty bits? well that is where these ideas come in. Besides that modern city world is really big from what I remember.

What mods are needed to match the oblivion mods in skyrim? for example what needs to be installed to emulate player slave encounters experience? and horny bandits added just for the purpose of raping the player not re used default bandits? prostitute mod? stalker mod? would appreciate any lists ppl can post here.

@ Zor2k13 I think you are missing the threads topic here^^

I never played oblivion before and don't know which mod are out there for it.

Your suggestion of a modern town though goes in a complete diffrent direction than what I have seen in mod so far. Mostly all mods have been integrated into the world of skyrim. The camp I suggested was ment as a connection between diffrent slavemods to enable more fleshed out play as slave and not as pure slave world. 

Oh man, you are missing out then because the oblivion sex mods PSE in particular is the hot stuff if you have never played it before. I will try to post my load order here later I don't have it in front of me atm but there is some crazy stuff in oblivion. I hope that the sex mods for skyrim can come close to something like PSE at the minimum. Those sex mods are posted here on loverslab under the oblivion section.if you want to take a look how the work and stuff. For me, I can't play oblivion the same way again as I originally did before knowing about or using any sex mods it is just never going to be the same lol and I don't want to completely perv out my skyrim experience thats why I am thinking about that modern world mod for bdsm stuff.

Oh man, you are missing out then because the oblivion sex mods PSE in particular is the hot stuff if you have never played it before. I will try to post my load order here later I don't have it in front of me atm but there is some crazy stuff in oblivion. I hope that the sex mods for skyrim can come close to something like PSE at the minimum. Those sex mods are posted here on loverslab under the oblivion section.if you want to take a look how the work and stuff. For me, I can't play oblivion the same way again as I originally did before knowing about or using any sex mods it is just never going to be the same lol and I don't want to completely perv out my skyrim experience thats why I am thinking about that modern world mod for bdsm stuff.

In a lot of ways you are talking about the Fallout series of games and the sex mods for it if you are thinking of modern cities and equipment but that does mean remaining in the low poly count game engine.

At one point the variety and number of sex acts available for Oblivion completely blew away what was available for Skyrim but the animators here are regularly adding new sex acts and as a result the Sexlab framework here now has more sex acts available than it has capacity to use (125 sex acts is the current maximum, not including the Creature sex acts). The next version of Sexlab will double that maximum.

There are several different active player as slave mods in development here and most exciting is that one modder has been working with the other modders to build a framework to pass the enslaved player from one mod to another through a slave auction mechanism. The Darkship Island mod (now abandoned :() was building to something like what you described though staying in the Skyrim lore.

Look at the Sexlab Index to see the variety of mods available for sex in Skyrim http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

Sad part is that there is shit loads of idea givers but a handful of them even considered trying making them by them self. They just stop at "i'm not a moder"

It is as if they think that you have to be born as modder :P

I said I'm not a modder because I wouldn't dare to presume such a thing given my limited experience.  I modded Morrowind extensively, modded Oblivion a bit less, and have only dipped my toe into SKyrim by now.  But I'm working on Bodyslide and exploring the CK, so it could still happen.  It's not like I just don't want to.  It's the truth that I'm still pretty unskilled.

So, it's not true that most of us aren't "considering making them" ourselves.  I am.  I see a ton of stuff I want to do, just have to figure out how I can do it whether it's papyrus, Blender, or Bodyslide.  If I keep at it, I'll get there.

[...] and most exciting is that one modder has been working with the other modders to build a framework to pass the enslaved player from one mod to another through a slave auction mechanism. [...]

To which mod are you referring here? I haven't seen something like that yet, but it sounds cool. Is it already out or still planned?

Sad part is that there is shit loads of idea givers but a handful of them even considered trying making them by them self. They just stop at "i'm not a moder"

The idea is the easy part; the hard part is the effort to make it come to fruition.  Isaac Asimov said that he was constantly approached by people who said "I've got a great idea for a story, why don't you write it and we'll split the profits?"  He would always say, "I also have a great idea for a story, why don't YOU write it and we'll split the profits?"  No one ever took him up on it.

[...] and most exciting is that one modder has been working with the other modders to build a framework to pass the enslaved player from one mod to another through a slave auction mechanism. [...]

To which mod are you referring here? I haven't seen something like that yet, but it sounds cool. Is it already out or still planned?

This one? Simple slavery?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/742-simple-slavery-beta/

I think slavery mod (most sex mods or even most mods to a certain extend) can largely be divided into two camps, the dynamic/framework or the story/quest, occasionally they interplay with each other.

The likes of Defeat/Submit are clearly in the dynamic/framework camp, where mods like Dark Investigation is in the story/quest camp.

SD+ dabble into a little of both with combat/defeat enslavement then a few unique quests.

I feel like the radiant quest system could serve to introduce random minor quest to an enslaved PC, sort of like how More Devious Quest is doing. But I think a connecting narrative between enslavement, freedom, and re-enslavement is something that is lacking, and I don't think any mod is going to be able to solve it without undergoing some massive overhaul of the entire game world or is willing to just sacrifice part of the core vanilla game.

With games like Fallout 4 coming out in the next few years 

Unfortunately Fallout never really got the same attention as TES when it comes to adult mods, sure there are nice adult mods for Fallout out there but no where near the same quantity and quality. I mean look at all the advanced frameworks, models, animations, quest and other things Oblivion and especially Skyrim got in the adult modding department, it's absolutely amazing. You don't see that kind of modding dedication in New Vegas and Fallout 3, which is a real shame imo.

I would have loved to see mods like Devious Devices, Sanguine's Debauchery and many others in a Sci-Fi setting like Fallout but it was not to be. 

There are people that can say they are not modders. I actually tried to get into modding and after 2 months of research, coding attempts, frustration, and 2 broken keyboards I knew that it was not for me. Everyone can pitch an idea yes but modding isn't for everyone. At least that is the way I found out. :P I would honestly pay someone to make some of my ideas but there is enough projects going on for the handful of modders that have given us everything we have seen so far.

There are people that if they want something bad enough they would go through hell and back to get it. I stopped at 2 broken keyboards. ;)

@ Zor2k13 I think you are missing the threads topic here^^

I never played oblivion before and don't know which mod are out there for it.

Your suggestion of a modern town though goes in a complete diffrent direction than what I have seen in mod so far. Mostly all mods have been integrated into the world of skyrim. The camp I suggested was ment as a connection between diffrent slavemods to enable more fleshed out play as slave and not as pure slave world. 

You really never played Oblivion ... Wow ...cause what u where planning in your first post pretty much sounded like the camp from the player slavery mod there (though when i stopped playing it there was only one place to be sold too). Though it had like the potential to have several outcomes. It worked like that: 1. U got defeated and enslaved. 2. quite like the early SD (before sd+) ur master didnt quite interact with you apart from occasional rapes. 3. After a configurable time if u didnt manage to escape a slave trader bought you and shipped u too a camp. 4 You were "threated" there for some days 5. U were sold in a (very nice) House slave scenario wich even had an aftermath if i remember correctly.

Would love to see something similar in skyrim, Simple slavery is a nice attempt in that direction anyways

To be fair, while nobody of us was born a modder, a lot of modders have relevant professional backgrounds that really help getting the job done. From the perspective of someone -not- having prior experience in a development related field, I can understand why they'd find the task daunting. Even most modders tend to stay away from tasks not matching their backgrounds. People with artistic backgrounds tend to stick to design and modelling and programmers tend to stay on their side of the turf as well. In the end, modding is game development, just on a smaller scale and without payment. ;)

If I recall correctly at the point where I left Oblivion Player Slave encounter was mostly a quest to get capture then sold to a house where the PC then earn freedom along with a few call back quest. There's also the set scenario of getting capture by goblins if PC was defeated inside a certain cave.

There was also other scenarios like a different way to serve crime sentence.

I am testing Maria Eden in these days and I think it is quite perfect, the exact things I was looking for in a slavery mod.

There is:

- enslavement through defeat in combat.

- slave traders.

- slave camp

- slave auctions

- slave executions

- master as follower

- thugs for runaway slaves

Many and many scenarios available while enslaved... prostitution, dance in taverns to pay meals, overnight mechanics... I don't know what we could ask more of this.

Maybe just expanding the slave camp or making more slave camps around skyrim or integrate it with other mods as scenarios, maybe the master could sell you to slaves of tamriel for example... I don't think I will ever go back to SD+ which was my favourite mod until now.

I am testing Maria Eden in these days and I think it is quite perfect, the exact things I was looking for in a slavery mod.

There is:

- enslavement through defeat in combat.

- slave traders.

- slave camp

- slave auctions

- slave executions

- master as follower

- thugs for runaway slaves

Many and many scenarios available while enslaved... prostitution, dance in taverns to pay meals, overnight mechanics... I don't know what we could ask more of this.

Maybe just expanding the slave camp or making more slave camps around skyrim or integrate it with other mods as scenarios, maybe the master could sell you to slaves of tamriel for example... I don't think I will ever go back to SD+ which was my favourite mod until now.

Fortunately, the author of Maria has made it adaptable to work with other slavery mods, so now you can have the best of both worlds. Simple Slavery will be connecting to Maria soon.

To be fair, while nobody of us was born a modder, a lot of modders have relevant professional backgrounds that really help getting the job done. From the perspective of someone -not- having prior experience in a development related field, I can understand why they'd find the task daunting. Even most modders tend to stay away from tasks not matching their backgrounds. People with artistic backgrounds tend to stick to design and modelling and programmers tend to stay on their side of the turf as well. In the end, modding is game development, just on a smaller scale and without payment. ;)

Nah, this is more of another excuse to do nothing. Most of moders learn to script because/by moding. With all that moding kits modding is easier as it was before. Only thing that you need is a will to go through it.

Archived